My Assassin - Love and Loyalt...

Door the4moon

After both of her parents died in serious major car accident, Hanna Li were brought to a secret organization... Meer

INTRODUCTION
Chapter 1 : 200th mission
Chapter 2 : Under attack!
Chapter 3 : Save her
Chapter 4 : Why she still can't see it?
Chapter 5 : Her name is Hanna Li
Chapter 6 : Salt Sins City
Chapter 7 : William Hae and Lia Margaret
Chapter 8 : The Secrets
Chapter 9 : Number One
Chapter 10 : Assassinate John Yun
Chapter 11 : Don't leave me, my love..
Chapter 12 : The sensation of a kiss!
Chapter 13: He killed my parents!
Chapter 14: The truth! - Lawson Kir and Melhanwa
Chapter 15: A painful reunion!
Chapter 16 : Clara and Kei Vs Hanna Li and John Yun
Chapter 17 : Golden Red Organization
Chapter 18 : Enigma
Chapter 19 : The choice: Love or Loyalty
Chapter 21 : Blood, Sweat and Tears
Chapter 22 : Final Chapter - Love yourself, Forgive yourself

Chapter 20 : Close to her heart

56 39 1
Door the4moon

Impossible.. it's.. too late?

Zhang tried to reach the gun but he can't.. why it seems too far?

Hannaaaaaaa!!

Pang!!

His body froze instantly when he heard the shot.. Hanna..

His eyes filled to the brim of tears, that he thought he started seeing things. Wait.. just now.. Zhang quickly wipe his tears away using his back hand looked down.

W-Who are you?

"It's fine now, I'm here for you.."

A man's voice, masculine body, his frame curling down to protect the fragile and delicate body.

What's going on? Soon, Zhang just realized the door was opened. When did it happened?

"It's okay now, open your eyes.." Hanna suddenly heard the same familiar voice too. She thought she couldn't hear it anymore yet. "Hanna.." The voice whispered again on her ears. Hanna opened her eyes and greeted by warm smile..

The moment their eyes locked, an overwhelming feeling captivating them, like a lover haven't seen each other for ages. The man seems couldn't hold it back anymore, with his strong arms, John pulled her into his embrace tightly!

Hanna was confused. Why I still can see him? I thought, it's over a moment ago.

"I love you Hanna.. you can trust me..so, doubt yourself again."

Zhang's face simply icy and burning with envy! This display of affection before him unacceptable!

"You.."A voice that filled with hatred and jealousy rang onto their ears like knife!

John and Hanna looked up simultaneously and met those dark eyes staring dagger at them. John gave the same stern look right back at him. "Glen Zhang.."

"Don't you.. touch her!"

Click! The tip of the gun was ready for John long ago, aiming right on his skull!

Yet, John Yun's expression remained cold and dark, as he coolly said, "Just you try, we'll see about that.." John challenged him.

Zhang was infuriated beyond words. He hated how unfazed is John Yun, although John Yun knew he's on Zhang's mercy! And as it is, Zhang was already on his limit, he waited no more and pulled the trigger!

"Stop! Don't move!"

Zhang's gun abruptly flung to the back, almost jamming his finger while he tried to shot. A troop of elite forces rushed in and surrounded the room. Suddenly, a middle-age man in military uniform came through from behind the troop and quickly inspected the situation.

"Mr John, are you okay?" Quha spotted John not far from the corner.

"I'm fine."

"We managed to secured this place completely."

"Good.. Take her out of here, make sure she's safe." John helped Hanna to the side and make sure she's out of sight from Zhang. Hanna looked at him completely disagreed. John felt the stare but he ignored her nonchalantly.

It's an awkward moment, but Quha maintained his posture as he had his men to protect Hanna behind them.

"Ha!" Zhang scoffed coldly while watching those people around him. John looked at him with wintered eyes, as no word needed to shows how intense his anger to Zhang.

"I'm pretty disappointed. This is all you got John Yun? You think you can hold me back with your lackeys over here?" Zhang laughed mirthlessly afterwards.

John still as cold as ice, he knew Zhang pretty much mocking him straight to his face. Yet, he calmly said to him, "Surrender.."

"Surrender? You really think you can make me do it?"

"That's your only choice.."

Zhang sneered venomly, "That's all you want to say? After all we've been through and finally meet to look forward for this day to come?" A sinister grin plastered on Zhang's face.

"Ten seconds."

Zhang begans to laugh as hard, like he heard ridiculous joke!

John counting the clock in his head, "Your time is almost up.."

Zhang then abruptly stopped laughing and his expression changed. His face looked frosty dark, like a nightmare spirit!

"I don't need ten.. I just need five!"

Buzz!! Buzz!!!

Suddenly, the siren alarm broke out as soon Zhang pressed something below his desk. Very soon, the plain wall behind him suddenly opened, just like a secret door in the movie!

Quha was shocked as his orders to his subordinate was a bit delayed. "Fire!"

A rain of bullets showering to where the man was standing without stopping. Hanna was shocked.

When Quha ordered them to stop shooting, in two seconds realization, Zhang's no longer there..

Yet, to their surprise, all bullets stopped in the mid-air like it stuck on the air. They were all utterly shocked and fell into dubious confusion!

"W-What's going on?"

"T-The bullets.. why.. there.."

The elites looked at each other not sure what to do. It's like straight from science-fiction story!

John looked at the same picture as he was surprised as well. But all this took only one blink for John to uncover the trick behind it. It the same technology as The Star Company!

To be precise, it is the same system where Hanna and John first met at his company to kill him. Those are the artificial bullet-proof transparent glass!

As expected, this man called Glen Zhang wasn't an ordinary person to against with. He also knew how to operate that kind of advance system.

As Quha tried to figure it out, he ordered his men to break the wall where Zhang just went in. The elites used all their strength and muscles banging the wall, however, no matter how hard they tried it's simply unbreakable and sturdy!

"Sir, it's indestructible!" One of his elite reported with complicated face. Quha looked at John Yun as he looking for an answer. But, Quha had his own suggestion, "Unless, we have some kind of dynamite to blow up the wall."

"Back off, all of you.." Suddenly, John ordered that to the elites and abruptly stopped. John walked through the troop and looked around the desk. He found a small button below the desk where exactly Zhang's headed his hand before disappeared. As he stared the physical and study the structure, his earlier suspicion finally confirmed. It's William Hae's technology!

No wonder, Zhang were confidence and fearless.

They had these amazing technology installed inside their organization. He wouldn't be able to find this organization without some knowledge of computer because of their technology pretty on par with The Star Corp. Thank God, he learned science-computer since he was little with the origin founder itself.

John pressed the button and the wall behind them began to shaking. Without hesitation, John stepped in the door and said to Quha, "Don't follow me, I'll settle this myself.."

Quha startled as he tried to advice him, "But, sir–"

John tossed his gentle eyes to Hanna. Hanna's complexion was unpredictable, "Make sure she's safe, protect her with your own life!"

Quha can only sighed heavily. He knows nothing could stop John Yun from leaving. At least, Quha understand this something more than personal matter for John. He had no choice but let him go.

"We're heading back, gather all the member of Golden Red and put them into our vehicles."

"Yes sir!"

Quha turned his back and said to her, "You, follow me.."

Although is a little awkward, Quha and Hanna walked towards the door with hesitation.

Step, step, step..!

Quha heard the rush pacing behind him. He turned his body back in sharp turn as his eyes follows the woman's figure.

"Hey, you! Where do you think you're going!?"

Ignoring his words, Hanna ran back into the room and entered the secret door in flash. In a blink eye, Hanna disappeared beyond wall before Quha could had chase her.

"Dammit!" Quha cursed under his breath. Sigh.. What's wrong with her?!

...

He's heading towards darkness as he goes ever deeper..

It's looks like a secret path of tunnel with power supplies are all the way to the underground, so it's not pitch dark completely. The underground base pretty much wasn't used for ages and water started to fill up every hole and he could smells mosses everywhere.

In that peculiar state he had, the track of Zhang still nowhere to be found within his sight.

Tuk!

John turned around in vigilant as he pretty sure the man will show up anytime soon. Yet, he saw nothing for the next 5 minutes. Or so he thought..

"Erggh!" John heard a grunt coming from his behind.

Splash!

A powerful sturdy arms wrapped around John's neck from behind. The intense malice was overwhelming so John could easily guess the attacker. "Let's settle this once and for all, shall we?"

"Zhang.."

Zhang loved what he saw as John struggled to escape from his arms. If anything, Zhang would like to finish him there and then.

However, John never showed a sign of intimidation. Without any reserve, John gathered all his strength into his hands and grabbed Zhang's arms and flipped him forward!

Zhang managed to land to the ground with both feet and took the opportunity to kick John's hands swiftly!

With that strong back kick, both of them got separated with force. As they staring at each other's eyes coldly, they charged forward again at the same time!

...

Time passed by..

Two fighters already lose track how long they've been fighting but none of them surrendered even though both of them was badly injured. However, there's no story without an ending..

At some point, when Zhang at his advantage moment, he sneaks a chance when he found an opening with John's back facing towards him. With one bold move, Zhang used his gun and announced in staunch.

"Let's end this.. JOHN YUN!"

John was froze when he saw the gun aimed right at his face and it's too late for him to move away!

Pang!!!

The scene turned into hot red blood.. flow heavily like a dam..

John looked terrified and pale..

Zhang was froze with heavy complexion..

Why.. What I've done??!

"Ha-Hanna..?" Zhang's voice began to crack. He threw the gun and caught the woman with his arms. At the same time, John also put his arms under her body, staring at the woman with disbelief.

Her eyes was sad before she lost conscious..

The bullet pierced through, close to her heart..

****

Congratulations for reaching the end!

Every chapter now it's quite long. Re-editing made me wrote more than before..hehe. I hope you guys still enjoy to read this story. Thank you so much for supporting! Please share this story if you like it!

Thanks for reading My Assassin I ! We're heading to the ending soon.. So, stay curious!

--the4moon--

*****

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

The Mystery Letters Door Apple

Mysterie / Thriller

151K 8.8K 29
Hannah lost her twin sister Hailey when she was 12 in an accident, or so they believed. The case had been closed, everyone seemed to move on except...
18.7K 1.2K 30
They say he's the deadliest man alive, but they've never met her. Kim Taehyung is a mafia leader, residing in Nevada. She's a skillful assassin who...
17.2K 424 40
After getting a call from his sister that made his heart drop, college student, Yang Jungwon, goes to his house immediately He finds his parents mur...
257 45 16
Jungkook, once a dreamer with stars in his eyes, stood at the precipice of his fairytale ending. But destiny had a cruel twist in store. On what was...