ᴘᴏɪsᴏɴᴏᴜs ʟᴏᴠᴇ

By ananya1o1

ᴛᴇɴ ʏᴇᴀʀs ᴏғ ʀᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴsʜɪᴘ, ᴏɴᴇ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ ʀᴇᴜɴɪᴏɴ. ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴘᴏssɪʙʟʏ ɢᴏ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ? The most painful goodbyes are th... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Epilogue

Chapter 53

528 35 11
By ananya1o1

Song - For you by Btob

Chapter 53 - I'll Always Do

*Author's Pov*

Present Time -

The boy opened the door of the cab after paying the driver, without waiting for anything else, his legs started to move on their own. Running towards the building with all his strength, fear increasing in his eyes as he watched himself coming closer and closer to the hostel building.

The door was already opened, so he ran inside, and found the others in hall, where he grabs the wall and inhales heavily.

The others watches the boy, who was panting hard, in amusement as he wipes away the sweat trickling down his forehead with the back of his hand before turning to them.

His eyes looks for one specific person who was nowhere to be seen and once again, he found himself growing anxious second by second.

Where's Tzuyu? He questions, his eyes still not settled on one thing, they continue to roam around the hall, trying to get even the smallest hint of her presence.

On the roof--- Sana stopped speaking, witnessing the boy sprinting off to the roof before she turns back and glances at Taehyung who gave her a smile that said, “It'll be okay.”

Jungkook rushed to the stairs, skipping one or two at a time, trying his best not to fall and in that moment, he wasn't really afraid or anything, all he wanted was to just be by her side.

All his anxiety and fear were exiting as he approached the gate and pushed it open just to find it empty. He ran towards the edge of the roof and turned, looking around the roof but once again, she wasn't in his sight.

Before he knew it, he was panicking, he was running here and there to find her but she wasn't anywhere.

Just some hours ago, he was with her, she was in his arms and now he can't even find a trace of her. He was left feeling hollow inside.

He wanted to go downstairs, search for her in every corner of the school but couldn't move because of the intense feeling of loss.

Before he could even process what he was doing, his hands grabbed locks of his hairs, as he screamed, tears running down his face. The scream was filled with pure agony.

A little voice in the back of his head called out, telling him to just jump off the roof but he ignored it. He could have fallen down on the floor and cried his heart to it's extent but he knew, he couldn't just give up. 

About to turn around, when his phone ranged in his pocket, his shivering hands took it out and desperation flew through his body when he saw who was the person calling him.

Of course, it was Tzuyu.

•••

She looked around her room, searching for her phone, she dropped somewhere on her way to the roof before exiting it and going downstairs.

Why was she finding her phone in such a situation?

She wanted to call him.

She couldn't bring him back from the flight but she wanted to continuously call him until he turns his phone back on and sees her missed calls.

Not being able to find it anywhere, she goes inside the washroom before telling herself she didn't even went to washroom today when she heard heavy footsteps of someone. As if someone was running.

Of course, it was Jungkook running to the roof. But Tzuyu didn't know.

Hearing them, Tzuyu instantly alarmed and with slight hesitation, she ran outside her room then running downstairs.

She thought one of the boys or girls came up to tell her something about Jungkook. She thought she could hear the words, she was dying for.

Reaching downstairs, the others stared at her confused.

Did something happen? She asks, her eyes shimmering with hope.

Uh...No? Nayeon answers scratching the back of her head, that's when she realised, Tzuyu still hasn't met Jungkook.

Oh...D-did you guys see my phone? She questions, changing the topic immediately, not wanting to hear any other encouraging words that'll only made her sad.

I think, you left it at the roof. Nayeon blurted out without even waiting a second as the others mentally face palmed, thinking Tzuyu already got the message that something's weird.

Much to their dismay, Tzuyu simply nodded before heading towards the stairs when everyone sighed in relief and Nayeon received glares from everyone except Jin who was busy glaring back the people glaring at his fiance.

Tzuyu, clueless of everything happening behind her back, she slowly took heavy steps up the stairs, her hand on the railing, gliding up as her body moved forward.

On her way to the stairs, along with the sorrow and endless thoughts, she found her phone lying on the stairs.

She bent down and picked it up, the screen was cracked. Little pieces of glass flooded the screen, enough to hurt someone. But of course, not enough to make them bleed. The glass was broken just like her hope. She thought when she was rushing to the roof to let out her screams and cries, maybe the voices inside her, blocked the sound of her phone falling.

Turning her phone on, she continued her walk to the roof, dialing his number through the broken screen and pressing it against her ears, not caring if some little pieces of glass cuts through her skin.

As she was about to open the door of the roof, a familiar ringtone rang from the other side.

Still in daze to think much about anything, she just opened the door without much thought and found something, more like someone, she never thought will be finding anytime soon.

Tzuyu eyes widens and her heart stopped it's movement, unable to register his presence.

Tzuyu! His voice filled with hope ranged in her ears through the phone as her hand loosens its grip on the phone and it falls down on the ground, making a sound loud enough for the boy to hear and turn around.

His eyes stares at her, not widening.
In that short period, he felt all the emotions, he never thought could feel at once. Love, lust, pain, hurt, happiness, sorrow, anger and longing something he had buried deep inside his heart and at the back of his mind.

The longing he felt years ago, the longing he hid which caused it to grow second by second. The same feeling yet different situation. That time, he knew, she would never be his, the longing which said, this is it. This time, he knows, within minutes, she'll be in his arms but he still longed for her because after years, minutes just made a mess of his heart.

Not being able to be away from her, he ran. His face showing nothing but pure happiness as he ran towards the girl and engulfed her in his arms, taking in her presence.

Her arms instantly wrapping around him, she breathed in his scent. Scared, he'll disappear any moment.

Breaking the hug after what felt like years, their eyes stared at each other, a little watery, a little too bright, holding a lot of fear for something that's certainly not going to happen.

I have lost you so many times that now I'm even scared to close my eyes. He whispers against her head, holding her close, somehow, both of them still afraid.

He could feel her pain, touching down in his body like poison.

Shit...

What happened? He questioned her.

I want to find words that means much more than just a mere “I love you” but unfortunately, I can't. A smile forms on his lips as he watched her speak her head.

Sometimes, a mere “I love you” is enough to bring peace and warmth to someone's body. And you alone are enough to make me feel more than just mere love. Bending his head to her level, his lips lightly touched hers, the sparks lit up like they always do, the butterflies were flying and the firecrackers were bursting but something was different.

The fear.

The dream Tzuyu saw in her school days of kissing him on the cheek while feeling like something dangerous is happening felt similar to this situation.

Weird, right?

Chou Tzuyu, from this point onwards in my life, i'm never gonna let you go nor am i ever going to leave you alone. I am going to love you till the god comes down and begs me to stop. Breaking the kiss, he tells her. The words held another meaning to them. Like a pledge taken during wedding. A promise that can't be broken.

Well, if the god really comes down and begs you to stop, will you? She asks the guy.

Will you? he throws her question back at her.

Do i look like i will? Once again, the fire of his lips touched her warm ones, burning ever so slowly together.
The feelings bursted, emotions were poured, still, the want didn't seem to decrease.

You know, i love you, right? More than i thought i could ever. You... Tzuyu paused, her voice holding sorrow, the pent up sadness, she held inside of her.

You were something i could always look at but never have. Could always admire but never get acknowledged back. You were a dream. One from which i never wanted to wake up from and eventually i did.

It was too much, Jungkook. The pain, sorrow, longing. It killed me to look at you but i could never help myself, i'll always look for you. You and i were just something inside of me. It was never in you. We were never in you. It has always been just me.

No matter from where i begin, everything in end, came down to you. Just when everything becomes alright, all of a sudden, you come in my dreams. You got me off the track everytime i crossed roads with you. I wondered if it was that hard to like me? Back then, i was sure that I sure don't love you, but if only, you loved me back, i would have done it in a breath. She poured her feelings all over him. He took in every single word said by her, her pain, her longing, everything.

I did loved you. I still do. And you exactly know how much. He kisses her forehead, a tear slipping down her eyes and lingering on her chin before making contact with the ground.

I wish my younger self knew this, then she wouldn't have suffered this much.

I love you. He whispered, his eyes piercing through her eyes. She felt current flow in her body, starting from her feet to her head.

Their eyes gave all their feelings away, nothing needed to be told. The sunlight was bright and shined on them, making them the center of the world.

A memory of their first meeting ran through their head, their hands connected with each other, shy smiles on their faces. Their farewell, where they both let go of each other's hand and decides to walk away, thinking that it was the end. Their first meeting on the reunion, her in his arms, holding his hands, staring at his brown eyes as he stared back with the same intensity or maybe more than hers.

You always did. She snuggled closer in his chest.

I'll always do. Holding her close to him, he continued to whisper “I love you” in her ears, until she was sure that this time, nothing will break them.

Even death will have to fight both of them to take one of them away from the other.

❝sʜᴇ's ᴡʀɪᴛᴛᴇɴ ɪɴ ʜɪᴍ.
ʜᴇ's ʙᴏɴᴅᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʜᴇʀ.
sʜᴇ ɪs ʜɪs ᴅɪsᴇᴀsᴇ,
ᴀɴᴅ sʜᴇ ʜᴇʀsᴇʟғ ɪs ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴜʀᴇ.❞

——————————————————

Hey guys!
I am so happy,
I just realised this book hasn't officially ended even though this the the last chapter.
THE EPILOGUE IS STILL LEFT.
Though after it, it'll finally end along with everything else.
When i'll read this books years later, so many memories of fifth and seventh grade will strike me and so many tears will threaten to fall.
Wait for the epilogue guys, the book still hasn't ended.
Love ya❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

317K 12.7K 27
"Jungkook, you broke her to pieces. Growing your hair and getting a tattoo won't make her comeback to you." Where two broken hearts keeps breaking ap...
26.1K 1.1K 48
"Promise me to stay by my side. Believe me while no one does and hold my hand while I am falling apart. Can you?" "Yah...what with that? It's weird...
4.6K 320 7
Where Jungkook meets his love after a long time whom he loved from his childhood. This is my first time writing a story. Kindly ignore the grammar mi...