Now or Take Home? {Billdip Fa...

Par myotpisnotstraight

How about a sexy barista and a cute geek? *Gravity Falls Fanfiction* *All Rights Reserved* Plus

Now or Take Home?
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
The Oath
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85

Chapter 75

485 19 14
Par myotpisnotstraight

Ces: enjoy reading!

*=*

Chapter 75 "His Intuition"

The panelists whispered between them, exchanging nods and low conversations regarding to Dipper Pines' request and conditions.

The long beige wooden table between the panelists aka the school officials and some faculty members in their best dress and suits. At the other side, sits tensely is Peter, the previous principal, and the surprisingly calm and confident Dipper beside him. He wears his decent outfit yet, which consists of a denim button up shirt with some black slacks and Oxfords shoes. He looks sharp just like his invisible cheek bones.

He leans back at the chair with ease. Despite sleeping around 4 in the morning, thanks to Bill, he feels energized and he is thankful that someone besides him is worried what the members would say.

Peter raised an eyebrow at him, quite annoyed that his previous student is calm about this. "You sure are calm, Mr. Pines." He neutrally stated, trying not to combust.

The said man grimaced at the name. "Eugh. I told you already, call me by my name already!" He whisper-yell at the other brunet, who rolls his eyes at him, cringing.

"It feels weird to call my previous student by their first name, okay?" Peter answered back, biting the inside of his cheek. "Besides, which first name? You have like three first names right now." He teases, eyebrows wiggling.

It was Dipper's turn to roll his eyes and shove his shoulder playfully. "Shut up, Wormtail." He sneers at him.

Peter placed a hand above his heart, showing a playful offended expression. "How are you, Moony." His lips turning into a teasing smirk as one of his hand snaking to poke Dipper's ticklish spot (his waist).

They had a small fight between them. Peter poking him with gentle and harsh pokes with his fingers while Dipper did his best to shy away from those attacks, blocking them with a harsh poke from him. Their silly charade continues until one of the members clears their throat, calling their attention.

Both quickly sat properly and resumed to their earlier expression.

Mrs. Fieldston, the President of the University, who wears his white streaks of hair like a crown on her perfectly styled hair, smiles at them, even chuckling. "Oh, dear, I'm terribly sorry for laughing, gentlemen." She apologizes, her wrinkly hand covering her small mouth. "You two just reminded me of my grandsons." She reminisces.

The young lady next to her, a sharp-looking but has a gentle touch to Mrs. Fieldston, shook the older lady's shoulder, "President, you're trailing off again." She whispered, chin low.

"Oh! Terribly sorry again," Mrs. Fieldston stated, getting embarrassed. She turns to the young woman beside her, "thank you, Ms. Lin." She smiled and Ms. Lin, her secretary, smiled back.

"Back to the matter at hand," Mrs. Fieldston looks back at the two gentle men on the other side of the table. Her smile never leaving, but rather looking professional now. "Due to your personal reasons, you requested to us to advance on your classes and cutting off your extra curicular activities from your department." She said.

"Am I correct?" She follows.

Dipper nodded, a bit intimidated by the old lady. "Yes, President."

Ms. Lin gave Mrs. Fieldston a stack of papers. The papers that Dipper wrote about his reason and even giving suggestions on how he will cram his classes and end it in one month.

"May I be honest, Mr. Pines?" The President asked, rereading the papers with her half moon glasses.

"Of course." Dipper answered. He likes honesty than anything else.

"Then, I must say that what you are requesting will take quite a toll on your body." She raised her gaze above the papers, "are you sure your condition will be able to take it?" Her voice was intruding or shaming, rather it's pure curiosity.

Dipper expected this question and he is ready to reveal his condition with them. He takes a breath in and pulls out a brown envelope from his bag. He slides it across the table, presenting it to Mrs. Fieldston.

He takes a breath out, releasing the envelope. "I took a thorough check up in my visit on Washington. I take my medicines everyday, even my staggering antibiotics. Even now, I still take them. That is why, if you read the hospital's report---" he insisted them to open it. On the left side of Mrs. Fieldston, a middle aged man, the Examinations Secretary, he pulls out a paper, reading the paper with intensity. "It says here that you successfully finished all the tests with flying colors," Mr. Turner grins.

Dipper grins back. "Yes. If I have to be honest, I was surprised too. But I managed to get pass through it." He says with relief. "But they told me to continue taking antibiotics, but they lowered it down. Now, I only take 1 pill in the morning and 1 pill before sleeping." He informs them.

"If I am correct," Dipper's homeroom teacher, Mr. Eart, pulls out his glasses, squinting at him, "your illness was asthma, correct?" He said.

Dipper nodded. "It was an asthma, but due to some unfortunate incident when I was a child, it developed into COPD or Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease. But now, thanks to my parents who noticed the symptoms real quick, we managed to get a hold of it. Since then, I've been taking medicine. Now, it's just asthma." He explained, the memory of him terrified of vomiting weird mucus-like that come from his lungs scared him shitless back then.

Mrs. Fieldston intertwines her fingers together as her chin placed above, looking at him thoughtfully. "I am fully confident that you can finish all your classes in advance, Mr. Pines. You made quite a record for this university. However, with these schedules that you recommended." She eyes the papers with grimace, "this will take a toll on your schedule! 6 am until 10:30 pm? Goodness gracious, dear, you are killing yourself with this!" She exclaimed, completely worried.

Dipper felt warmth spreading on his chest. She reminds him of his late grandmother. Always worrying, always nosy so he won't kill himself from silly things like overworking himself. He smiles at her. "President, I am truly capable of what I can do. When I say that I can do this schedule, I know I can. I won't suggest this if I couldn't, ma'am." He heartily stated.

"Not only that, Mrs. Fieldston." Finally, Peter takes in the inquiry he has. He waited for a permission to the members, who somberly nodded at him. "In this schedule, can the professors of his classes can make it at all? Even if they can, this will mean additional pay for them." He said, clearly against with this horrible schedule.

Most members agree but Mrs. Fieldston chuckled at the worry while the Taiwanese beside her, Ms. Lin, sigh helplessly. She looks at him, eyes glazing with 'you don't know him at all', "Mr. Pines stated in the papers that any additional pay that is needed for the professors, he will pay for them with ease." She replies, pulling the stack of paper and going to the page where it says so. She gave it to him. "It says so here."

Peter took the papers and pales. "My God, Pines..." He turns to the innocent-looking student, "you sure you're not flaunting?" He jokes.

Dipper grins, mischief hinting.

Peter never asked again.

"Anyways, it is clear that regarding to financial matters, Mr. Pines can do it easily." Mrs. Fieldston sighs with a smile, "however, this is still not final since I still have to talk with your professors regarding about this." She says.

With what she says, Dipper felt light on his feet. His face turns from serious to enlightened in a span of one second. His lips genuinely turned upwards, "does that mean---"

Mrs. Fieldston cuts him off with a nod. "Yes. I accept this, but still not finalize with the set of professors, Mr. Pines." She replies.

It feels like all the knots and heavy feeling from his body finally disappears. He's been a nervous wreck since morning! The coffee made it worse since the latte he ordered isn't made by Bill. But Bill did called before he breaks down in the middle of the university's courtyard. He should have recorded that call, his morning voice is very soothing and... sexy.

Dipper nods at her, delighted. "Of course. I can wait." He said, hopefully for not too long, he thought.

Like reading his mind, Mr. Turner says, "we will contact you again for the finalization after three days, Mr. Pines." He smiles at Mrs. Fieldston, who agreed with this time limit. "So, please continue your classes for the time being and do any activities that it must be done." He reminded.

The student wasn't going to be told twice with that. He needs to finish all of his club's target activities as soon as he can. Even staying up again for the sake of Bill's substitute of Wynn's emotional support.

"Of course, sir. I will do my best." He replies with a determined grin.

The President claps her hand, a delighted one. Her features turning soft once again with her atmosphere lighting up with imaginary flowers popping out from her back.

"Well then, that concludes the meeting!" With that notice, the members packs their things and started to leave one by one.

Peter and Dipper sighs in relief together, even leaning back to the chair. They both looked at each other and released a burst of laughter, startling some teachers but pays them no mind.

"I can not believe this, Dipper!" Peter exclaimed, cheery. "You actually managed to do it! You sly dog!" He pokes the other's waist again.

Dipper completely dodged this one though. His lips splitting a quick stuck out of tongue, "of course, I can! Come on. I'm quite persistent." He teases.

Peter rolls his eyes at him. "Sure you are." He sarcastically answered as he fixed his tie.

Dipper throws him a funny scowl.

They leave the room and met up with the soft and cool wind of spring. The building with open windows and they both can hear the chattering and murmurs of students and classes on going.

Peter breathes in at the sight. "Never thought I'll miss this place." He says, looking around then stopping to the brunet who's typing down to his phone with such energy. "Texting your boyfriend?" He leans in, invading his privacy.

Dipper pulls away with a sneer. "Rude much?" He said and hits send. "And yes, I was texting my boyfriend." He proclaims with high authority.

"You seem happy with him." Peter muses, entertained.

"I am happy with him." Dipper replies with his soft smile. "We're doing so much things that even it strains us or force us to be in this long distance relationship, we still do our best to update each other on what's happening to us." He chuckles. "Might as well say we trust each other that much." His face full of adoration.

Peter feels so happy for him. Finally, this wimpy-looking student that he met in his office back then isn't here anymore. Instead, changed for the better. Here stands before him is a confident and full of love of a man named Dipper Pines. He couldn't express how proud he is that finally, he has someone to be with.

"Do you have classes?" He asks.

"Yeah, still do. After that I have to go finish up some writing since Melinda is literally breathing on my neck right now."

"Ah! Your other book is finally making its scene?"

They head down with ease, talking each other like classmates than principal and a student.

Dipper nods. "Yep. After that, I'm thinking of taking some time off. The writing is taking my time and life for a bit too long." He laughs.

"Well, the writing community already have you in their hall of fame. I'm sure if you leave for a while, they won't forget you." Peter replies with a wistful gaze.

He still remembers how Dipper consulted him regarding his first ever book. Apparently, the student heard that he's an avid fan of his' and decided to take criticism from his principal. It still makes him laugh every time he remembers the memory of Dipper knocking in just to tell him that he's Oren West.

Peter chuckled.

"What's so funny now?" Dipper pouted when they walk side by side through the courtyard. He held himself with authority but the awkwardness never ceased. It's like some branding of him.

Peter shakes his head, the smile never leaving. "Nothing, Dipper." He paused and look at the building before him, "I guess this is where we part ways?" His gaze slowly meeting Dipper's.

The twitchy feeling came back and it made Dipper a bit lonely that his real friend that he made in this university will leave him again. But he shouldn't be feeling down. Rather he should thankful for all of his work, after all, he won't be able to convince the members if it wasn't for Peter.

So instead of feeling sad, Dipper pulls himself together and gave his previous principal and toothy grin.

"Thank you, Peter, for everything." He feels like he didn't managed to say that when Peter left the principal spot.

Peter sighs with a soft smile. "Continue to strive, Dipper Pines." He said as he squeezed Dipper's shoulder, "take care of yourself, alright?" He reminded him.

As always, Dipper thought with a nod.

With that, Peter left with a less heavy heart and a successful grin on his face.

Dipper watched his back as it turns into a small speck and gone too soon. He will always miss him, despite it all. It isn't the same when you have someone else beside you for support to everything he do. Then, he paused to that thought. But I do other people who support me. He softly smiles as he felt his phone vibrates.

He pulls out and giggles like some high school student.

From: Bill <3

WOHOO!!!! I KNEW YOU CAN DO IT I'M SO GLAD PINE TREE THAT I COULD KISS YOU BUT I CAN'T BECAUSE DAMN DISTANCES >:(

Anyways, just don't push yourself too much, okay? Get some rest everyday, eat three times a day and take your pills. I will get back there if I felt that you're neglecting yourself. I love you so much, Mason <3

❤️💕❤️😩😩😩💯💕💕✨😭😍😘

*=*

Today is Bill's first day and honestly, he expected hardships but apparently, the IT Section of the company is handled by Cassandra (she has Masters in IT Management, said by the coworker of him). He has to research more about his mother. He feels like an idiot not knowing what his mother accomplished in her life.

He types in one hand as his other hand takes his mug of coffee. He took a sip and grimaced at the manufactured taste. "Uhg. I hate packed coffee." He grumbled under his breath. Now he's regretting of not buying a coffee maker on his way here.

Yes, he's that rich to just casually go to a store and buy a coffee maker and a bag of high quality coffee beans then stroll inside his department and make his own coffee. If you don't believe me, look at his Gucci belt and Burberry's leather Oxford Brogues. In his defense, he just bough that yesterday and is using Cassandra's credit card.

He hums with a smirk. Maybe I could guilt trip her on buying me some bags from Hermès. He eviliy conducts a plan thoughtfully as he ended the papers with a hard press of enter to let it print away on his secretary's printer.

With that, Bill pressed '1' in the landline and puts the handset on his ear, hearing on time the click and the voice of his secretary, Evelyn.

"Is this the report?" She asked, a tint of surprise in her voice.

Bill hums. He turns his executive office chair to face the ginger on the other side of the glass. "Yes. Please tell Mr. Baqri to have a copy of the report then take the original copy to the Advertising Management, to be specific, to Mr. Reed." He instructed with superiority as he watched Evelyn write his instructions in her notepad. She nodded.

"Noted, Mr. Cipher. I'll take it to him right away." She answered with a grin.

"Thank you, Evelyn." With that, Bill ended a call with finesse.

Bill lets out a small whoop as he rotates in his swivel chair. If he has to be honest, the biggest YES for this job is that he has an area for himself and because he seats in a comfortable big boss chair. He rotates a bit more before taking his phone and calls Hector.

He placed the phone on his left ear, waiting for the callee to answer.

With a click, a gruff but happy voice came. "Boss! How are 'ya?" Hector cheerily asked.

Bill raised an eyebrow. He's definitely taking cocaine right now. He pushed the thought away and continue, "I'm doing fine, thank you, Hector. Anyways, I'm sure you know why I called?" He said.

Hector hiccuped. "Yeee--p!" He slurs, "sorry, boss--- ah-anways, we got the information you want and well, Teeth said, just about now, he's with me! Say hi, T-man!" He giggles and shoved the phone on Teeth's face who scrunched in disgust to Hector.

"Jesus Christ, Hector, give me that!" Teeth shouted as he took the phone and sighed, "sorry about that, boss. He's drunk." He informs.

Oh. I'm wrong then. Bill thought and shrugs, "it's alright. So? News about the investigation?" He reminded as Evelyn went inside his office with a stack of folders on her chest, raising an eyebrow at the busy man.

He smiles at her, motioning for her to place the folders on his table. Evelyn follows and placed them there with a nod at him. He mouthed a thank you as she leaves.

"--- and that's that. Anyways, if you want the detailed report. I just sent it to you minutes ago." Teeth stated, catching Bill's attention.

"You did?" He said and went to his personal email to see that there is a new email. A file attached to it and it was received 38 minutes ago. Huh. I must be that busy that I didn't noticed the notification. He thought.

Teeth nods, "yep. Everything is in there regarding Mantino's shady deals connected to Illusimate's finance and rights." He explained with a serious tone.

Bill smirked at the file. As much as he knows about Mantino's shadiness, he's gaining the upper hand as fast as a cheetah chasing its prey. "Thank you, Teeth and Hector. I'll contact you if I needed anything else." He stated.

"We'll be on standby." Teeth replies.

The call ended with a quick tap. Bill decided to check that file later on and he should do some hacking with his time here, just in case Mantino do some funny business on his computer and sees everything. But before that...

Bill's eyes went to the towering folders. He sweat dropped and groans inwardly. No wonder I hate office jobs.

*=*

Dipper was eating a bowl of hot noodles in his oversized sweater that has a huge quote of "BITCH DRAMA" in bold letters, underneath he wears Bill's sweat pants that he left when he stayed over. He misses him! He has every right to wear his clothes, that's a law when you're in a relationship.

He swallows thickly and glanced at the clock. "Oh--- Pyro must be here---"

His hypothesis is correct when someone knocked on his door, instead using his doorbell. "Honestly, does anyone use it?" He sighs heavily as he makes his way to the door, peeping through the hole.

The pink haired goth stands outside with her face mask and her whole gothic galore. Although she wears a beanie that has a pattern of skulls to complete her scary look. She stands patiently with an obvious frown behind her mask.

Dipper decided to troll with her. He did his old man voice, "oho--- who is this?" He said with a rough and croaky voice of a dying old man.

But Pyronica only raised an eyebrow and sneered at the door. "Pines, I know you're there. Open the damn door or I'll kick it open." She threatened as she stepped back, readying herself to kick.

Scared to lose his door, Dipper drops the act and opens the door in haste.

He was met with an amused smirk, obvious despite the mask, and a welcoming gaze that surprises him.

"Your first time visiting here and you threaten me on destroying my door." Dipper scowled as he steps aside to let her in.

Pyronica sighs in relief, finally warming up a bit. The semi cold atmosphere was still a bit too much for her. "I said kick not destroy, Pines. You're exaggerating." She charms pairing with batting her lashes.

Dipper grimaced at the sight. "Euhg. Don't do that ever. It doesn't suit you." He shivered at the memory that will stay in his mind forever.

"Fuck you." Pyronica cursed as she pulls out a tongue, a childish tactic really.

They went to the kitchen. The aroma of the noodles made Pyronica's mouth water, apparently, Dipper noticed this and as a great and mighty host that he is, he pulls out a bowl and went to the stove to get some noodles that's on the steaming pot.

Pyronica noticed this gesture and flinched on the spot. "I'm not that hungry---" However she was too late since Dipper placed the bowl on the other side of the table with a spoon and fork.

"Come on. Eat with me." Dipper ushered, pulling the chair out with flourish. His Oren West peeking out.

Although this was normal, Pyronica couldn't help but soften at the gesture. Her definition of normal is altered thanks to the gang. She sits and smells the delicious aroma. "This smells amazing, Pines." She said as Dipper sits down and grins at her. "It's just packed noodles, dumbass. Nothing to say." He teases.

Pyronica rolled her eyes but started eating. She sighs, in heaven. "A proper meal." She said.

"Tell me about it. Although if Bill is here, he'll be in a throwing fit if he knew that I'm having preservatives as dinner." Dipper cackle at that one time that happen. It was hilarious night.

She smiles, remembering one of their times when sharing one dorm together.

"Anyways," Dipper pulls away from the bowl and sits properly. His once gleeful expression is now serious. Resembling his look when Zanthar insulted Bill in front of him. "I did told you through text that Bill has some requests for you." He says, pulling out his phone and showing her an email of demands.

Pyronica takes his phone, reading it intently.

From: Bill <3

This message is for Pyronica.

Please follow these instructions and report to me afterwards.

1. Get information on where the incident of Wynn happened. If found, proceed to go to the exact location. If not, FIND IT.

2. Search for any clues that will benefit my case. The Mantino Case.

3. Find any damn evidence that my intuition is right. That Mantino staged the kidnapping and that incident is also the reason why Wynn got leukemia.

4. If there is evidence, report to me as soon as you can. You can't let anyone else know about this. This is between the three of us.

Good luck and thank you.

P.S. ily Pine Tree :*

Pyronica winced at the cringe of the follow up note at the end. But she was completely thrown over the edge when Bill thinks that the kidnapping is stage. She throws Dipper a look.

"Do you know anything about what the fuck he's saying?" She asked.

Dipper shook his head. When he read the email too, it completely surprised him. "No. I'm surprised too. I asked him about that and he only told me that he can't say anything else unless he has his hands on proper and real evidence." He explains.

Pyronica breathes out as she leans at the chair's back. Her hand running on her bangs, even tugging. "Good god. I know he wants to bring down Mantino to the mud but this is a real case he's talking about!" She exclaimed. "A real case against Mantino with law and the court involved. If he pushed this one, and lost, Mantino can call for slander and have Bill imprisoned for who knows how long!" She stressfully explained.

Now, she can't even enjoy the damn noodles anymore. She looked anywhere else besides Dipper's serious and tight gaze. She knows that that's what Dipper has been thinking too. He leaves out a heavy sigh, his head lowering and staring down at the noodles.

"I know and I'm sure that Bill knows about this too. That's why he won't tell us anything yet until we have a real evidence." Dipper stated, grief hinted on his tone.

Pyronica groaned as a reply, glaring against the screen, at the damn instructions.

After a minute of staring down. She pulls out her phone and took a picture of the instructions. Finally, she has her own copy.

"Do I have a time limit to this?" She asked.

"If possible, before the month ends. But if it'll take a lot of time, don't pass until March." Dipper met Pyronica's gaze, "we don't have much time, Pyro."

Pyronica nodded. "I know." She breathes out. "I know."

*=*

Ces: legal matters sucks btw votes and comments are appreciated!

Words: 4298

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

168K 5.3K 42
This is a crappy story I wrote lol Edit June 2020- wow, I took a break from wattpad and when I come back this story gained 10k views and 1k votes? Th...
53.1K 1.7K 43
I just... one shots because I can't do full stories but I have 60,000,000 ideas. **DISCLAIMER:: I DO NOT OWN GRAVITY FALLS OR ANY OF ITS CHARACTERS...
289K 4.4K 18
I really like billdip so yea... fight me.
40.1K 1.5K 30
I heard you're a hopeless romantic. So, let's play a game. Let's annoy each other to death. Let's talk about anything. Let's hold hands. Let's tell e...