The Unexpected

By lovejeleah

A life full of second chances. a lot of my stories end up similar.. :/ More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77

47

972 33 1
By lovejeleah

Leahs pov

Jennifer just knows exactly how to kiss me. But she's actually kissing me and I'm actually kissing back. I'm leaning back on my hands as we made out affectionately. Her hand was on my waist and neck. Tonight's just been a rollercoaster.

We pulled back a little but kept our foreheads touching. "Please don't tell Vanessa" she whispers. I smile and pull away more and look at her. "Why?" I ask. "She's gonna be like 'I told you so' she's been wanting us to make some type of move.."

"Mm.." I mumble and bite my lip. Jennifer shows that she really cares about me. It's so attractive to me and I'm the worst to even have started this on going drama by breaking up with her.

"So what is this..we fight then automatically end up kissing." I said. "I don't know Lee. Don't ask questions now. Just enjoy the moment."

"You're right" I said. She let's go of me and looks around the room from where she's sitting.

"Is it okay for me to sleep over? Then I'll get Veronica in the morning."

"Yeah" I said softly. She smiles and kisses me again. I gracefully fall onto my back and she doesn't even care. We continued to make out so nicely. I'm at the really needy vibe right now. Part of me is still a little tipsy so I started to laugh while she kissed me. She looks down at me and I use my index finger and start tracing randomly on her face. She smiles and uses her teeth to softly bite that finger.

She keeps her eyes locked with mine and slowly licks my finger then sucks it dramatically.

"I know I shouldn't have sex with you.." she says and looks down at my chest. Then she moves her hand to cup my breast and looks back into my eyes. "..but you're sexy" she says.

"We're gonna regret it tomorrow and I hate that feeling honestly." I said. "I know.." she pouts.

"And I'm really gonna be touching you after Veronica's dad did?" I asked. Which I maybe shouldn't have said..

"Leah." She says and gives me a serious face.

"I'm sorry- I meant like.. I just don't like thinking about someone else touching you" I said.

"Okay but..you and Clarissa"

"At least it was horrible." I said.

"Me and Veronicas dad...that session was not fun when I was worried about getting pregnant"

I rolled my eyes. "Just don't think about it. I'm not gonna have sex with him again anyways..I promise" she says and gives me another peck on the lips.

"That doesn't mean we should have sex still. At least not tonight" I giggle. "Whyyyy" she whines. "We are kind of tipsy. Thinking about what we did the day after will bother us so much. I'm not saying I don't want to but I'd rather have us be sober. Just because of what we're going through"

"You're such a smart ass for being tipsy" she says. I smile and shake my head. Then I cup her face. "Just sleep over.." I said softly.

She sighs and rolls off me. I smile more and wrapped my arms around her.

"Ugh...we can never get over each other can we?" I said. "nope" she pouts and looks straight into my eyes. "One day..I promise I'll tell you" I said. She knows right away what I mean. "I'll be waiting" She says. I press my lips and look down at hers. I place my thumb on her chin and lean in to kiss her passionately. I slipped my tongue in and slowly played with hers. She sucks onto my tongue and then kisses my lips again.

"Mm..no. Don't do nasty kissing" she giggles. "Sorry" I said and kissed her again but didn't even listen. "Mmm!" She mumbles against my lips. I smiled against hers and laughed. "Sorry. Tease." I said. "I know! Stop!" She giggles.
-

Jens pov

I wake up, my mouth feels disgusting from drinking. I need to brush my teeth or at least gargle something. Leahs still asleep on her stomach. All the sheets fell off the bed so her ass is sticking out.

"Leah" I whisper. I hate to wake her up. "Leah.." I said again and tapped her. "Hmm" "do you have an extra toothbrush?" I ask sweetly. She lifts her head up and faces me and furrows her brows. Then she looks at the bed. She's soo confused.

"Please tell me we didn't have sex" she mutters. "Uh- no..we didn't" I said. Ouch. "Oh good. Um it's in the cabinet under the sink. There's an unopened pack there"

"Okay thanks" I said and got off the bed then went to brush my teeth. I decided to shower too because I felt weird and I have to go pick up Veronica soon.

After showering I came back into the room. Leah was more awake sitting back against the headboard with her legs propped and she's scrolling through her phone. I'm still a bit hurt.

"I assume you want me to leave...Can I borrow some clothes? I gotta pick up Ver.."

"What makes you think I want you to leave?" She asks. "I-i don't know I just-"

"I remember last night. Just not everything Jen. I saw that my ass was kind of showing so I just thought we did.."She says. "Oh"

"Yeah..and I wanna go with you to pick up Veronica so we can eat together" she says. I get a bit more happier. Actually way more happier. Butterflies went a little crazy in my stomach when she said that.

"Okay" I said. "I'll go clean myself up first. You know where everything is. Find any clothes to wear" she says. "Thank you" i said.

As she showers I dressed up. Then I sat at the edge of her bed and just went on my phone. She comes out in a towel and then walks to the closet and I felt that she got dressed up there since she was there for a while.

Then she walks in front of me and looks at herself in the mirror. She turns to the side and her ass faces me while she looks through the mirror. I looked up at her then her ass. She notices and pulls her pants up catching me off guard.

"I-I- my bad" I said. She starts to smile and then faces me and places both hands on my face.

"You're so damn cute when you're shy" she says. I didn't respond. I look up at her. She then leans into kiss my lips. "So innocent.." she says. I let out a slight laugh and pushed her hands away cause we both know I'm not innocent. And why is she kissing me like that? I don't hate it. Just curious.

"Anyways what time does your mom want us to get Veronica?"

"Well she only knows that I'm coming but around 12 so we can have lunch together."

"Okay so then let's go since it's almost 12" she says. "Do I wear my heels from last night or can I borrow slippers or something?" I asked.

She walks away then comes back and gives me cute slides. I chuckled and put them on and then stood up.

"Ugh my moms gonna think we suck at relationships once she sees us together picking up Veronica"

"Won't she just think we're doing it as friends?" She asks. "Well I hope. Just don't mention anything okay?" I said. "Alright." She says.

We walk out of the house and went to my car. I drove us off and went to my moms house. We stepped out of the car then walked to the front door. Before I even had the chance to unlock the door with the key I have I heard Veronica scream and my mom opens the door.

"How'd you know?" I ask my mom. "I heard the door from the car close, then I heard a second door so I got curious. Then Veronica screamed because she knew Leah was with you" my mom says and I see Veronica in Leahs arms already. "Aw" I said and smiled.

"How was last night? You feeling okay Leah?" My mom asks her. "Yeah.." she says. Just one word. Then she puts Veronica down and I attacked Veronica with my kisses and hugged her tight.

Then I stood up straight and looked at my mom but she was looking at Leah. I know those looks.

"What?" I said. Then my mom smiles. "Where's Vanessa?"

"She..met up with her cousins and stayed with them last night. Me and Leah went home together because we were too drunk to stay there" I said. "Uhuh..right.. and she slept over? And you're wearing her clothes? Showered?" My mom questions. "Mom"

"Yeah because we were just too drunk and felt gross so of course we had to shower the next morning. Plus we're gonna have lunch" Leah says. "Oh I see" my mom says sounding suspicious.

"Well thank you mom again. I'll see you" i said and reached for a hug. She hugs back. Then she hugs Leah even tighter and rubs her back. Then she whispers something in her ear during the hug which caused Leah to smile a lot.

"She won't.. I'm sure" Leah says to my mom. "What?" I asked. "Okay then bye" my mom says. "I-" Leah starts walking away and so does Veronica. Then my mom closes the door leaving me confused on what just happened.

I catch up with Leah and Veronica and we went inside my car.

"So what did she tell you?" I ask as I started the car. "Nothing"

"Lee"

She doesn't respond.

"Leah!" I said. "Um- calm down.." she says. "Oh no don't ever tell me to calm down"

"Well don't worry.......she just..most likely knows we did something last night"

"Mmm" I growl.

"Mommy where we going? I want French friiies"

I look at Leah and wait for her to respond to Veronica's question even though I'm the mommy here. "Let's go to the yard house at the shoreline. It's a nice day to be by the beach" she says. I smiled softly because that sounds yummy.

"Yay! Truffle fries!!" Veronica says. I smiled more showing my teeth and looked away and started to drive.

Once we got to the restaurant, we got outside seating so we can see the nice view of all the boats and everything surrounding it. Veronica was going crazy eating all the truffle fries. Leah was on her phone but it was tilted a bit making it look like she was taking pictures of us. Plus she was smiling. I wish she'd stop being cute because that shit gives me butterflies. I did tell her that her care for Veronica is attractive so I guess she took that to the heart.

"I gotta get her outfit for graduation soon" I said and ran my fingers through Veronica's hair.

"Don't remind me" Leah pouts. "I know..you guys had an amazing bond in class."

"Yeah. Like no other. I'm gonna miss her"

"Thank you for teaching her to be such a good child though. Kudos to you.." I said. "Of course. I'm glad I got to help throughout the year. I'm just sad I never met you earlier. I wish I did" she says. I softly smile at her then looked away back at Veronica who was watching me as she ate her fries. "I told you not to grow up fast but you're already graduating kinder!" I tell her. "Sorry" she pouts. Me and Leah laughed. I hugged Veronica tightly and repeatedly kissed her head. "It's okay I love you anyways" I said.

We continued our lunch. Just the three of us and it was probably one of the nicest lunches I've had in a while. It was relaxing and happy. I can only imagine how many of those I could have if Leah would just be my girlfriend.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 3.7K 44
This is a girl and girl story if you don't like it...go away.
34.6K 1.8K 62
Jennifer is a struggling single mom, she's trying everything she can to provide for her daughter. But she's taking on too much at once, and her strai...
250K 8.2K 31
Seventeen year old, dual-enrollment high school student, Leah, captures the interest of a girl who passes through her psychology class. There is no h...
46.4K 2.1K 63
Jennifer is a working high school teacher in New York. Her life is pretty good, but she's stuck in the state of mind that she has to find love. She c...