Brawl stars x Reader One Shots

By EJsAFreak

I enjoy Brawl Stars a lot so I decided "hey, let's write some fanficton." That is what I'll be doing and I ho... More

Intro (Hello Fellow BS Fans!)
Request Here! (Closed)
โœจ๏ธHeadcanonsโœจ๏ธ
Ash x Reader (Body Guard) *Request*
Barley x Reader -Alt. Universe- (Long Live The King) *Request*
Barley x Reader (A Little Slip Up)
๐Ÿ‹Barley x Reader (Wired To The Core) *Smut Request*
Belle x Reader (Barracuda)
๐Ÿ‹Belle x !Fem! Reader (Mommy Loves You)
Bibi x Reader (The Visiting Biker)
Bo x Reader (Unexpected Guest)
Bo x Reader (This Is New) *Request*
Brock x Reader (Our Melody)
Bull x Reader (Bullfighting to Bullfriending)
Bull x Reader (Saddle Up) *Request*
Bull x !Fem! Reader (Got A Secret?) *Request*
Bull x Reader (Highway Lovin') *Request*
Bull x !Fem! Reader (I'm Not Jealous, You Are!) *Commission*
Bull x Reader (My Heart is Ticking For You) *Request*
Bull x Reader (My Kind of Rodeo) *Request*
Bull x Reader (Practice Makes Perfect) *Request*
๐Ÿ‹Bull x !Fem!Reader (Who Has Your Heart) *Smut Request*
Byron x Reader (The Bargains & Deals to Make) *Request*
Carl x Reader (Magic Touch)
Carl x Reader (The Perfect Human) *Request*
Colette x Reader (I'm A Fan Of You) *Request*
Colt x Reader (Fixing The Broken) *Request*
Colt x Reader (The Traveling Stranger)
Colt x Reader (WANTED) *Request*
๐Ÿ‹Colt x Reader (In My Head) *Smut Request*
๐Ÿ‹Colt x Fem! Reader (Revenge) *Smut Request*
Crow x Reader (Riddle Me This) *Request*
Crow x Reader (That Smile) *Request*
Edgar x Reader (I Call Dibs!) *Request*
El Primo x Reader (I'll Delete It)
El Primo x Reader (A Little Tipsy) *Request*
El Primo x Reader (I'm No Hero) *Request*
El Primo x Reader (Old Friend, New Beauty) *Request*
๐Ÿ‹Fang x !Fem!Reader (Pay With Your Body) *Request*
Gene x Reader (Hold Me Close) *Request*
Grom x Reader (Trust Issues) *Request*
Jacky x Reader (Slip Of The Tongue) *Request*
Leon x Reader (Gamer Geeks) *Request*
Leon x Reader (Internet Fame) *Request*
Leon x Reader (Peek-A-Boo) *Request*
Lola x !Male!Reader (The Rival's Brother) *Request*
Mortis x Reader (A Little Fun) *Request*
Mortis x Reader (Committed) *Request*
Mortis x Reader (Follow My Lead) *Request*
Piper x Reader (We All Fall Down) *Request*
Poco x Reader (The Battle of Music) *Request*
Poco x Reader (Tongue Tied) *Request*
Bibi x Reader (Who's REALLY The Cool Cat?) *Request*
๐Ÿ‹Poco x !Fem! Reader (A Touch Of Magic) *Smut Request*
Tara x Reader (Lose Yourself) *Request*
Tara x Reader (You're Beautiful)
๐Ÿ‹Tara x !Male!Reader (Not as Expected) *Smut Comission*
Sandy x Reader (Lost in the City) *Request*
Sandy x Reader (Upright Lovers) *Request*
Ash x Reader (False Judgment) *Request*
๐Ÿ‹Sandy x !Fem!Reader (Unconscious Lust) *Smut Request*
Stu x Reader (A Little More On The Stunt Side) *Request*
๐Ÿ‹Stu x !Fem!Reader (A Macsochist At Its Finest) *Commission*
๐Ÿ‹Stu x !Fem!Reader (Rockin' & Rollin')
Surge x Reader (Glowing Hearts) *Request*
8-Bit x Reader (Loved Hacktually) *Request*
โ™คSepration Chapterโ™ค
Barley x Reader x Stu x Reader (What If There Were Three?) *Request*
Gene x Reader x Tick (I Saw Them First!) *Request*
Bull x Reader x Barley (A Bull In A China Closet) *Request*
๐Ÿ‹Bull x !Fem!Reader x Colt (Adventures Gone Wrong) *Commission*
Fang x Reader x Stu (Who's The Bigger Man) *Request*

Leon x Reader (These Hands) *Request*

2.8K 45 94
By EJsAFreak

(Y/N Pov)

Today was a bit cloudy and windy. Every now and then, lightning would flash across the sky but there was no rain. It was quite weird actually, I've never seen the weather get like this before. I was making my way to Brawl Town, it was a hustle to make it through the tough wind. I decided to head to the Sheriff's office to see how the newly caught criminal was doing. Nita has been causing trouble around town for awhile now and was now behind bars. I wanted to see how things were going there.

I barely turned the knob of the door and the wind did the rest of the work. Wind blasted into the office and slammed the door against the door. Papers went flying and Rico jumped at the loud noise, falling out of his chair in the process.

"ᴄʟᴏsᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴏᴏʀ!" He shouted as I pushed the door shut. I turned to the metal man and grinned at the sight of him on the floor. "Lovely weather we're having today huh?" "ғᴜᴄᴋ ʏᴏᴜ" He stammered as he fixed his chair.

I laughed at him as he rearranged his desk and made my way over to the cells. I heard quite, muffled squeaks from the end of the corridor in the back cells.

I made my way to where I heard the noises, seeing Nita laying on the bed and twitching. She sniffled and muffled a sob, I didn't realize she had emotions.

She was saying something quietly to herself, I leaned closer and listened closely to her words.

"--on...c--m-- -o--..."

I tried to listen, the wind was silent for a moment and I continued listening. 

"Leon... Nita, coming home... Soon..."

 I raised an eyebrow at her words. Leon? Was that a friend of hers?  

I heard a door shut and looked over to see Colt walk out of his office. He looked to me and smiled "Oh! Good morning (Y/N)!"

He walked over to me, I walked quickly away from the cell when I heard Nita growl at the sound of Colt's voice.

"How are you on this fine, windy morning?" He looked happier than usual today. "I'm well. I was just checking to see how things were going."

Colt walked to the front of Nita's cell and looked at her. She wiped her face before she turned and launched herself at the red headed sheriff.

Colt calmly took a step back to where he was out of Nita's reach, her cuffed hands swinging and scratching at him. Colt was very calm when she did this. he carefully eyed the enraged warrior before him.

"She get's like this every time I come around." Colt commented as he turned to me. "Did you catch her?" I questioned, looking back to Nita. She hissed at my stare and hopped back to the middle of the cell.

"I did. As you can see, she's not happy about it." She sat on the floor in a position where she was ready to pounce, watching the two of us converse.

"I got to go. I've got a double date thing happening in about thirty minutes. Rico and Piper are joining me and Shelly." He looked back to Nita, causing her expression to darken, a low rumble escaped her throat.

"I hope I'm not asking for much when I ask this but, can you watch Nita while I'm gone?" I looked to Colt and then back to Nita. "It's just that, nobody will be here to keep an eye on her and I don't want her to try anything while Rico and I are out."

I thought it over and smiled to Colt, nodding. "Yeah sure! I have nothing going on right now, I'll take care of the place while your gone."

Colt let out a sigh of relief and smiled to me. "Thanks (Y/N). You're really helping me out." He walked past me and made his way over to Rico

"Are you ready to go? They girls are waiting."

Rico nodded and got up out of his seat. Colt turned back to me and waved. "We won't be long! Thanks again!"

I smiled and waved goodbye when as he exited and locked the door behind him. I went to Rico's chair and pulled it over to the front of Nita's cell.

She eyed me with caution and stayed in her position. I sat down in the chair and started a staring contest with her. She stopped growling when Colt left, she didn't do anything. All she did was watch me. 

"Hello." I spoke softly, trying not to anger her. The corner of her mouth twitched at the word. She didn't respond, she just stared at me.

"Do you speak English?" She stayed silent. 

I sighed and pointed at myself. "I am (Y/N)" She watched my hand and then looked me in the eyes.

"...(Y/N)."

The tone of her voice was low. I continued pointing at myself. "Yes. I am (Y/N). Nice to meet you."

I spoke slowly, I didn't know if she could understand me so I tried my best to let her know I wasn't a threat.

Her tense posture soften a little bit at my words. "I'm not your enemy. I just want to know if you're okay." I motioned my hands to match my words, just so she can know what I'm saying.

She eyed my every move and listened carefully to my words. I looked around and got up slowly from my chair. She tensed up again, ready to attack. I walked over to Rico's desk and looked into Colt's office.

I spotted two blueberry muffins sitting on his desk and went in. I took both of them and went back to Nita's cell. She was still as she watched me inch cautiously near the bars. 

I stuck my hand through the bars and gently and slowly put the muffin on the floor. She watched and sniffed the air, smelling the pastry I placed.

She pounced to the baked good and I quickly hopped back before she could grab me. She leaned down and sniffed the muffin, taking crumbs and putting them in her mouth. She looked to me with curiosity.

"They're very good." 

She took the muffin in her hand and ate it, paper and all. I watched as she gobbled it down. She swallowed and licked her lips, humming in satisfaction.

"Mmm, berries."

I laughed and peeled off the paper then held it out to her. She reached her cuffed hands through the bars and ate the second muffin just as quick as the first one. She sat down on the floor, and smiled to herself, she was satisfied.

"May I ask a question?" She looked to me and nodded.

"I heard you crying before. Are you alright?"

Her smile left her and she looked down to her hands. She then looked out the cell window, watching the gray skies.

"...Leon." She whispered. I sat on the floor now, leveling myself with her.

"Is Leon your friend?" She nodded as she continued to stare at the outside world.

"Leon, in mountain... At home." She tried her best to explain to me, she wasn't good with speaking. She looked to me with a worried expression.

"Leon no know where Nita is."

I looked to her and got up from the floor. "I can go tell him you are okay if you want me to." She perked up at my words.

"(Y/N) tell Leon, Nita okay?" I smiled warmly to her. "Yes, I'll tell him you are okay."

She smiled back to me and hopped up from her spot with excitement.

"Leon in mountain, in home!" "Where is your home?" "In cave on mountain!"

She squeaked with joy as I put Rico's chair back where I got it. I went back over to her and nodded. "Alright. I'll tell Leon you are okay." She clapped her hands together. The chains of the cuffs rattled as she did.

"We need to wait for Colt to get back though. I made a promise to stay here till he comes back."

Her expression turned bitter at the sound of Colt's name. "I know, I know. Bad, scary man needs to come back then I will go tell your friend you're alright."

She nodded, understanding my words as she looked out the window once more. She then turned to me and walked up to the bars, taking off her blue paw print necklace. She then sprinkled something onto the crest and handed it to me.

I took it and looked at her. "Bears will know Nita safe too!"

I nodded and looked down to the necklace. That will be very handy actually. I didn't want to get mauled by a bear today.

We waited for another fifteen minutes until I heard the front door slam open from the wind once again. Colt and Rico were back, they were laughing and talking when they walked in.

I turned to Nita and gave her a wink. She smiled, trying to wink back but instead, she just blinked really hard.

Colt waved at me and smiled. "We're back! Thanks for watching the place while we were gone."

I smiled and nodded my head as I made my way to the door. "I'm going to head out now." I opened the door and the wind poured into the room.

"See you later!" Colt semi shouted. I nodded and walked outside. Before I left I heard Colt question himself. "Where did my muffins go?"

I shut the door and chuckled, running to the direction of the mountains.

-------------------------

I made it to the forest next to the mountains, searching for a cave that Nita talked about. It was going to be hard, she didn't give me good direction when we talked. I stayed close to the walls of the mountain, scanning the stone for an entrance of some sort.

As I walked on I heard something rustle in the bushes. I turned in that direction and looked around. All I saw was the greenery of the plant life. The wind was blowing quite roughly, I told myself that that's what the rustling was.

I made it past a couple of bushes and sighed to myself, I found a dead end.

"Great. This is going to take forever." I turned back to the forest but quickly stopped dead in my tracks when I saw a pair of solid black eyes in a large bush.

I watched the eyes with caution as I very slowly stepped back a few feet. I heard a loud growl to my right and turned to see a large grizzly bear walking towards me, flashing it's teeth at me.

The pair of eyes I saw before emerged from the bush, revealing a large black bear, this bear was a bit smaller than the grizzly bear.

I tiptoed backwards with my hands up as they inched closer and closer to me.

"Shhhh. Easy now, I'm not a threat to you."

I started walking backwards but tripped on a rock in the process and fell backwards. I looked at the bears and scooted away as they sped up closer to me.

The black bear roared and charged at me I turned my head, blocking with my hands and screamed.

I heard a much louder roar from behind the two bears, they stopped before they got to me. They turned to look back then, moved out of the way for the third bear.

This bear was much bigger than the other two and it's fur was a bright red. I looked up to the bear, recognizing it immediately as it loomed over me.

"O-Oh! Your Nita's bear!" It huffed at the sound of Nita's name.

I fumbled around in my pockets as the bears watched me carefully. I pulled out Nita's amulet and held it up to the red bear. The bear's expression softened as it sniffed the amulet in my open palm.

"Nita told be to come find someone named Leon to explain what's happening."

The bear turned to me and eyed me with it's black orbs. I face palmed and sighed to myself. "Shit, you're a bear. You don't know what I'm saying."

The bear huffed at my statement, looking offended, I tilted my head in confusion.

"Wait, can you understand me?" The bear nodded as it turned to the other bears and started conversing with them. (In bear language of course)

The other bears looked to each other then back to the red bear and nodded. They all turned back to the forest, leaving me behind.

Before the red bear left the open area completely, he turned to me and motioned with his head to follow. I clumsily got to my feet and ran to the side of the bear, following him into the woods.

--------------------------

I walked with the three bears for about an hour until we finally reached a large den. It was empty and nobody was in the cove.

"Is this her home?" I questioned. The red bear nodded and kicked a rock that was a little ways in the back. I heard the sound of two large stones scraping together and turned to the noise.

A huge stone was moved to the side, opening up a hallway that led deep into the mountains. I followed the bears as the entered the cavern.

We made our way to a gigantic cave system and my jaw dropped. Hundreds of bears were living in this cave! There were carved out areas in the wall where the bears had their own little homes for their young.

Each family of bears we passed looked to me with curiosity and confusion. I was led to a door frame that didn't have a door and was big enough for a human to fit through.

The red bear sat next to the entrance and nudged me through the frame. I walked through and the little home was very roomy. There was a candle that looked like it was just lit. Someone, a person, had to have been here not too long ago.

I looked around the room and there was nobody in sight. I looked on the desk and spotted some really good drawings of different bears. I chuckled as I looked through the drawings. They were like family portraits of each bear family.

I spotted one drawing that was beneath all the others, seeing the red bear's face. I picked up the parchment and saw a second figure in the drawing.

Nita was standing next to the bear with her hand on it's back and smiling. I looked at the drawing for a bit until I heard a growl from the bear outside. I took the drawings and straightened them up in a neat pile and walked over to him, shrugging.

"There's nobody in here. What do you want me to do?" The bear huffed and motioned his head to the room. I rolled my eyes and walked back in, looking around at the peaceful room. I looked back to the desk and saw the drawings messy and all over the desk.

I... I didn't leave them like that.

I went back over to the desk and looked down to the papers. My eyes widened when I saw a new sheet of paper on top of all the drawings, the ink was wet.

'Who are you?'

I looked around the room and saw nobody, I started getting a little freaked out. 

"I-I'm a friend of Nita's. Who are you?"

I heard the flutter of a sheet of paper and turned to the sound. A piece of parchment gently fell to the ground and I picked it up, the ink was smeared from the fall.

'I can't hear you. Write your words on paper.'

I gulped and turned the paper over. I grabbed a piece of charcoal from the desk and began writing.

'I am a friend of Nita.'

Another piece of paper fell out of the air, I rushed to grab it before it hit the ground.

'Is she okay!?'

I turned the back of the page and wrote.

'She is fine. She brought me here to check on someone named Leon.'

I smirked to myself and kept writing.

'I presume that is you?'

I looked around for a paper but, didn't see one fall from the air this time. I looked around the room but saw nobody until I heard the bed squeak behind me. I turned to see a guy in a green hoodie with his legs crossed.

"Oh, are you Le-" He held up a hand, making me stop talking. He then started moving his hands in specific ways.

Oh fuck. He speaks sign language.

...

I don't fucking speak sign language.

I grabbed onto a piece of paper and started writing. I then held the paper up to him.

'I don't speak sign language.'

He looked at the paper then back to me. He closed his eyes and massaged his temples, I could only imagine what he was thinking of right now.

He took a deep breath and grabbed two note books from the side table. He tossed one to me and took out ink and a quill and wrote on the page. He turned it to me once he finished.

'Well, I guess this is how we will be speaking then.'

I opened the notebook and scribbled down my response.

'I guess you're right.'

'I'm Leon'

'I'm (Y/N).'

He nodded at the page and continued writing.

'Nice to meet you. Now where is Nita at exactly?'

I looked up to him and gave him a fake smile.

'She's in jail.'

He face palmed and ran his hand down his face.

'Great. How did that happen?'

'She was caught by the sheriff, Colt'

His expression got serious when he read my response.

'I've heard some bad things about him. I hear he's very cruel and a horrible man all together.'

I burst out laughing and Leon looked to me with extreme confusion. I tried to calm myself from cracking up, wiping away the tear forming in my eye.

'He's more stupid rather than horrible. He's pretty cool once you get to know him. It's just that Nita is seen as a criminal and he tries to keep the peace in the town by catching criminals.'

Leon smiled at my response and looked down to his pad of paper while he dipped his quill back into the ink.

'That sounds like Nita, she is quite the opposite of peace. I don't think she knows what the word calm means.'

I chuckled at his words. We continued to write back and forth, discussing who we were. Leon has been friends with Nita for a while now! They have helped each other through simple and rough times.

As we were talking, the red bear outside the door huffed at us, motioning to come back out. I looked to the bear then back to Leon.

'Hey, brother bear wants our attention.'

He smiled and shook his head at me.

'That's Bruce, also known as Nita's bear. He is second in command around here.'

We both got up and walked out of the little hut. Bruce nodded and walked over to a larger opening next to the house. We followed him to what looked like a changing quarters, little cubs were waltzing around with different outfits for both bears and people. There were far more bear outfits than human ones though.

Bruce looked to Leon and patted an outfit while motioning his head to me. I took out my note book and questioned Leon.

'What does he want?'

'I think he wants you to put on one of the outfits.'

I looked over all the different pieces of clothing until my eyes met Bruce's. "You want me to put on an outfit?" He nodded and huffed. He then let out a low, soft growl to one of the cubs. A black bear cub brought over a plank of wood with a sketch on the front on it. Bruce took and handed it to me.

It looked like some sort of plan to break Nita out of prison. For a couple of bears, this sketch wasn't half bad.

"So let me get this straight." I looked up from the board and back to the clothing.

"You want me to take a sleuth of bears, invade Brawl Town and free Nita from jail?" Bruce nodded once more.

"I assume the clothing will be an undercover outfit?" I went to a shelf where there were cloth made bear heads that resembled Nita's. I looked through all of them until I saw one that was my favorite color.

I picked it up and put it on my head. It was a little heavy but, it kept my face hidden from others. I turned to Leon and Bruce and smiled. "You got an outfit that matches this?"

----------------------------

I exited the changing room with an outfit that looked like I was ready for war. I went over to the cracked mirror on the wall to have a look at myself. (For male, you're shirtless with pants like Bo and Nita's hat that's your fav color. For female you have a strapless bra and pants like Nita and Nita's hat that is your fav color.)

The cubs put face paint on me which made me look ten times more badass. For a final touch, I put Nita's amulet around my neck. I could get used to this look.

I posed a couple of times in the mirror to look at all the angles of the outfit. In the mirror I saw Leon looking my body up and down with his mouth slightly open. I smirked and grabbed my note book and scribbled down something. 

I strutted over to him before shoving the page into his face. He took the page and looked down to it.

'You can check me out while we're on the battle field. ;)'

His teeth gritted and his face went red as he crumbled the page up and threw it to the side. I chuckled at him in his embarrassed state as I made my way over to Bruce.

"I'm ready when you all are!"

He gave me a toothy grin as he made his way passed me and out the door. I looked back to Leon who I caught looking at my rear. His face went redder as he rushed past me and to Bruce.

We went to the front of the cave where multiple bears who were ready to save their leader. Two bears had saddles on their backs, ready to ride. I flashed a grin to Leon as I rushed over to one of the bears and mounted it.

These bears were way bigger up close. They were almost as tall as me!  Leon hopped onto the other bear and readied himself. I pulled out my note book one last time and scribbled something on it, holding it to where Leon could read it.

'Gl and Hf'

He smirked and nodded as all the bears roared and rushed off. They all ran to the city through the windy weather. We barged full speed into the city, civilians screamed and ran out of our way as we passed.

I spotted the sheriff's office and pointed to where the bear I was on could see. "She's in there!" He sprinted across the road to the building and headbutted the brick wall, knocking it down with one blow.

when the dust settled, Nita hopped out of her bed and smiled at us.

"BEAAAR!"

She hopped to the bear I was riding and gave him a 'bear hug'. (Sorry Kate🤔) I reached out a hand to her and smiled. 

"Let's go home shall we?"

She grabbed my hand and I hoisted her up onto the bear. Not a moment later, Colt ran to the bars of Nita's cell and started shouting. "Get back here!" 

Before he could pull out his guns, we rushed passed the sheriff's office and searched for Leon. I looked around and spotted his bear, seeing the saddle empty. 

My blood ran cold and my eyes widened as I searched the area for him. His bear pulled a piece of paper out of a small pouch and held it in my direction.

'I am here.'

I sighed in relief and steered my bear back to the mountains before things got nasty.

-------------------------

We finally made it back to the cove and Nita hopped of the bear and searched for Leon among the crowd of bears. I carefully got down but misplaced my foot and fell.

Before I hit the ground I was caught by nothing but, soon Leon appeared. He was holding me bridal style and softly placed me down. 

We both turned away from each other, embarrassed with red faces. I looked up to him and smiled. He smiled back, rubbing the back of his neck with a hand.

I soon felt a quick hand on my back that pushed me close to Leon. Then I felt a hand on the back of my head which pushed my lips onto Leon's. I was shocked but, we didn't pull away until the hand left my head.

We pulled away and looked to see Nita with a sly smile on her face. She then moved her hands to say one single word.

"Cute!" She chirped.

Leon and I looked at each other and smiled once more. Nita rushed past us and motioned us to follow her.

I started to go with her but Leon grabbed my hand and looked into my eyes. He pointed at himself then he made his hands into a heart shape, lastly he pointed to me.

I blushed madly but, felt my heart flutter deep in my chest. I leaned in and gave him a loving kiss. He kissed back without hesitation, intertwining his fingers with mine.

We pulled away and smiled, with our hands still close together. We walked back into the cavern, hand in hand.

I look forward to the future that awaits us.

Thank you so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed! This one was a bit long! Hope you don't mind. Thank you once again for reading! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 21 2
Dealing with a bad house environment can be tough for anyone, and unfortunately, nowadays it can be common in many families. For Janet, it is like th...
6.7K 60 22
This is a book of how I interpret the brawlers' backstories so if you don't like it...tell me about what you think in the comments!A lot of times I j...
4.1K 94 31
This is more of my own s***post book, but I'll sprinkle some short stories in there as well, along with every idea I have for writing. Regardless, I...
46.1K 785 53
๐˜ˆ๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ, ๐˜‘๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ. ๐˜š๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฒ๐˜ถ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ง๏ฟฝ...