๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•บ๐–—๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–Ž๐–“๐–†๐–‘ ๐•ฟ๐–—๏ฟฝ...

Da 1-800baelatargaryen

You know the Mikaelson's story but you don't know mine. My name is Y/n, twin sister of Tatia we are the origi... Altro

Always and Forever part 1
Always and Forever Part 2
House of the Rising Son
House of the Rising Son part 2
Happy Halloween Mini Chapter
Always and Forever Prompt
Prank Night Prompt
House of the Rising Son Part 3
Tangled Up in Blue
Girl in New Orleans
Sinners and Saints
Fruit of the Poisoned Tree
Bloodletting
The River in Reverse
Reigning Pain in New Orleans
The Casket Girls
Dance Back from the Grave
Crescent City
Long Way Back From Hell
Le Grand Guignol
Farewell to Storyville
Moon Over Bourban Street
The Big Uneasy
An Unblinking Death
A Closer Walk with Thee
The Battle of New Orleans
From A Cradle to a Grave

Aprรจs Moi, Le Dรฉluge

275 8 0
Da 1-800baelatargaryen

"The Italians called them Strega, the Yoruba of West Africa call them aje, meaning 'mother'. Where my mother was from, they called them hexa and here, we call them witch. Over the centuries, vampires have fought them and fought beside them, bedded them and burned them. Whether adversary or ally, they have been a force to be reckoned with. Their ancestral magic anchors this city, there's only been one all powerful witch, Y/n, until Davina." Elijah explains to Hayley, as Y/n already knows this. As he talked Elijah kept his eyes on the drawing of one of his dead lovers. Hayley tried to keep her face placid so he wouldn't see her guilt, that she was feeling. "Who is now tucked in, safe and sound down the hallway under my protection." Klaus said as he joined them, he looked down at the drawing as well. "Your Celeste was quite beautiful and a portent of evil, according to our volatile artist in residence."

Elijah refuses to believe this. "Yes, perhaps Davina's mistaken what she calls evil for power. Celeste was certainly very powerful in her day but she's been dead for over 200 years. I don't understand, why all these sketches now?" He sat down as he pondered the dilemma and Klaus did the same, but he sat down next to Y/n. "Why does any witch do anything." He looked at Hayley and smirked. Hayley furrowed her brows at him, while Y/n giggles knowing what Klaus is talking about but does it quietly. Only a minute has passed, when they heard something smash. "Oh, that's going well." Klaus and Y/n commented. He looks at her, smiling cheeky but she smiles at him before rolling her eyes. "If you're trying to win the girl's trust, perhaps poisoning her one true love was not the most splendid idea." Elijah suggested. "Oh, are there any more inopportune deaths you'd like to wave in my face." "Give me a month, I'll get you a list." Y/n chuckles. "I'll happily add to the list." Klaus laughed at that and she couldn't help but smile as she thinks. 'They may be a dysfunctional and always trying to kill each other-physically and mentally-but there is nothing the love the brothers have for each other can stop them.' Klaus sighed in annoyance. "Young, old, dead or alive, witches are a pain in the ass." "Just like you." Y/n laughs. Klaus stood up and looked at Y/n with a look which she understands and nods. She stood up and they walk out of the room to deal with Davina. Klaus opens the door to see Davina coughing. Y/n walks in and her eyes widen in realization before rushing to the other side of Davina as Klaus goes to her side. "What's with all the racket?" She coughs up dirt. Klaus murmurs. "Bloody hell." As they left Hayley tried to tell Elijah what happened but is interrupted as the room starts to shake. Klaus and Marcel look around the room as things start falling off and glass shattering while Y/n looks at Davina with worry in her eyes. Elijah and Hayley walk out to the landing that overlooked the courtyard and saw Klaus, Marcel, and Y/n doing the same. Rebekah walked towards the center of the courtyard with the same confused expression, almost everyone has.

"What the hell is going on?" She asked. "Davina." Y/n explained in one word.
•~•~•
Klaus, Y/n, Marcel, and Elijah all stand in the room from earlier.  "This is madness. How can a 16 year old girl shake the entire French Quarter?" "I've seen her rock the church, but I've never seen anything like this." "How did you control her when she was in the attic?" Y/n speaks up. "We didn't have to, but then..." she starts letting Marcel finish. "we never killed her boyfriend." "Yes, Yes. We've been over this part already. The point is, in her present state she's useless as a tool against the witches." "She's not a tool. Something's wrong with her." Marcel argues. "She has too much power that she can not control. That much we already knew, but why is it manifesting itself in such an aggressive manner?" Elijah questions as he starts walking on his way out. Y/n and Klaus look at him. She raises a brow. "Where are you going?" "This is witch business. Let's ask a witch." He walks out. The three all look at each other.

•~•~•

Elijah brought Sophie to one of the rooms in the compound. "So you have stolen the remains of the very person that Davina's been drawing for months. Would you care to explain this starting coincidence?" He asks at the desk. Rebekah sits on the couch, Klaus sits on a stool next to a table, which Y/n is sitting on. "I can't. I didn't even know who Celeste Dubois was until I—" Sophie was cut off as Davina screams. Klaus drinks, while Y/n holds the table's edges as Sophie gasps. Glass shatters as Elijah looks at Sophie while Rebekah looks away annoyed. The skating stops. "Was that Davina?" Klaus puts his drink in Y/n's hand. "Charming little habit she's developed." "And the earthquake I felt today?" "Also, Davina and she's taken to vomiting dirt." Rebekah informs the witch."Oh, we have a huge problem. I thought we had more time, but we need to complete the harvest now." "Said the desperate witch conveniently." Klaus said smugly. "I'm serious. That earthquake you just felt— a preview of the disaster movie that is about to hit us." "Why should we believe you?" Elijah questions putting a clenched hand under his chin. "You've met Davina, you know her story. For months now, she's been holding the power of the 3 girls sacrificed in the harvest ritual. A force that was meant to flow through her and back into the earth. One person was never meant to hold that much power. It's tearing her apart, and it will take us down with it."

•~•~•

Sophie explains the stages of what's gonna happen before getting to the last to Marcel, Y/n, and Elijah.  "The last stage is fire, and since it's the last it will be by far the worst." Elijah speaks. "You've convinced my siblings.You have yet to convince us." "We don't have time to waste. The first sign's already come and gone." "So fix her." Marcel says. Sophie turns to him. "She can't be fixed. She can't be saved. This will not stop at the earth sign, and if you wait it out, you immortals will be the only ones left to argue about it." The winds opens the windows rafters opening and closing them. The wind stops letting them know Davina has been sedated.

•~•~•

Marcel and Y/n walk into Davina's room where Rebekah and two night walkers are. They look at the sedated girl. They hear Elijah say. "We've sedated her too heavily." Klaus responds. "Well, if this is her sedated, I'd hate to see her otherwise. We all agree that Davina must be sacrificed. There's no need to blow the roof off our heads in the meantime." Marcel gets angry and walks out. "No way!" Y/n sighs before walking out, to see Marcel jump over the railing as she walks to the stairs. "You're not touching her!" He punches Klaus. "Okay. I'll let you have that one." Y/n walks to the guys and sits down on one of the chairs. Elijah puts a hand on Marcel's chest stopping him from going further. "Marcel, no one wishes to see Davina come to harm less than I, but there is no scenario here in which we simply wait this out. She's going to die." He slaps his hand away. "According to Sophie, the witch who screwed over everybody here." "The Harvest was working before it was stopped. Is a nonbeliever like Sophie Deveraux can come to have faith that these girls will be resurrected, then I, also am a believer." "We saved Davina from the Harvest, and now you want us to just hand her over?"

"Do you think that I'm happy about this? If the witches complete the Harvest, not only do they regain their power. We lose our weapon against them. The earthquake I was willing to chalk up to hideous coincidence, but these winds? If Davina is not sacrificed, then every inch of earth that shook, everything blowing about now will soon be drenched in water and consumed by fire." "Oh, now you care about the city." "We ought to. We built it." Elijah said, Klaus continues. "and we all saw it burnt to the ground twice. I will not let that happen again. Do I make myself clear?" "Yeah, yeah." Marcel walks away while Y/n sighs. "Not a people person, are you Niklaus?" "Nonsense, I love people." Elijah and Y/n chuckle. "Just on my way to warn a couple of prominent ones Incase the weather gets out of hand. If you fancy yourself as plus diplomatique, perhaps you'd like to come along." "No, soon Sophie Deveraux shall be consecrating Celeste's remains, and though her actions are reprehensible, still I should pay my respects." Hayley walked into the courtyard and found, Elijah, Klaus and Y/n. "Hey do you have a minute?" "Just on my way out." All three know he is angry. She sees Klaus look at her before addressing his brother while Y/n gives her a sympathetic smile. "Which one of us is the people person again!"

•~•~•

Klaus walks into Y/n's room to find her asleep and gently caresses her cheek which wakes her up. "Come on love." She sighs before gets up and follows Klaus down the stairs. He quickly fills her in that Marcel took off with Davina to protect her. They see Hayley arranging cans in a crate and crying. "What are you doing?" She wipes her tears when she heard Klaus' voice. "I was gonna take these to the—" "If you say Bayou, I will find a nice, comfy dungeon and throw you in it. This is not the night to be out there." "For anyone." She spoke before continuing. "But some people don't have a choice." Y/n sighs. "Right, grab that lot and come with us." Klaus grabs most of it leaving Hayley with some of it. She looks at them curiously before following and doing as she was told.

•~•~•

Klaus drove the girls to Saint Anne's Church, a lightning storm raging outside while Hayley is still confused as to why their there. The priest approached them. "We still haven't gone through what you've given us, Klaus." Klaus handed him the food. "Well, this newest but isn't from me." He looked at Hayley. "Oh, that's very kind of you..." he trailed off not knowing the female werewolf's name. "Hayley. And these people are?" "I asked Father Kieran to give them shelter." Klaus replied. "He suffers from an incessant desire to do good but now, I need you to be useful." He turns to Kieran but Y/n continues. "Marcel and Davina have disappeared, I assume from the look on your face that they haven't sought refuge in your attic." She sighs. "No, those days are gone." Klaus continues. "Then energize your resources. I don't need to remind you how important it is they be found." "Yeah." Kieran then left and started making some calls. Hayley looked around, she realized something. "These people, they're werewolves and the priest, he said that you donated the food. You're helping them?" "They're not your werewolves, they're my clan from very far back, they've fallen upon hard times. Their plight has brought out the philanthropist in me. What can I say? Must be Elijah's influence." Y/n chuckles.  He starts walking away. "What do you mean your clan?" Hayley questions. "The blood that runs in their veins runs, runs in mine... and in our child's." He directs the last part to both girls. "This family gets more complicated by the second?" Klaus walked closer to Hayley. "Listen, Hayley, a word of advice when dealing with Elijah, don't do as I do. Just apologize. He is accomplished many things but..." he looks at Y/n. "He is a master of forgiveness." They both start walking out leaving Hayley for a second to deal with her thoughts.

•~•~•

All the Mikaelson's, the Labonair's, and Sophie were all standing outside in the pouring rain burying, Ester Mikaelson, the Original Witch, So she can become a New Orleans witch. They learned that apparently, Sophie couldn't steal Celeste's magic because there was nothing to steal. They watched as Father Kieran stood over the grave and performed priestly duties. The girls stood underneath a umbrella with each other, Klaus and Rebekah underneath one, and Elijah stood next to them with his own. "Did you find them?" Klaus asked his sister, she nodded. "Will he bring her?" Y/n asked. "He'll bring her." "Are you ready to do this?" Father Kieran asked. Klaus pulled out a knife and cut his hand. "Always and Forever."

They had to take part in this so it could work. So that the Harvest, could be completed. Rebekah cut her palm, then Elijah. Hayley held his umbrella as he did so. He passed it to Hayley, who cut her hand, before giving it to Y/n who did too. Before passing it to Father Kieran, who threw it into the grave. "It is done."

•~•~•

They all were now at Lafayette Cemetery waiting for Marcel and Davina, so that the Harvest could be completed. Klaus and Y/n stood in the rain. Suddenly, they all saw fire burning in the rain. "Fire." Sophie said, the last sign had begun. The blaze grew and they saw Marcel carrying Davina, the fire following them. Davina climbed out of Marcel's grasp. Y/n quickly went to Davina's side and pulled her into a hug as tears started welling in her eyes. She slightly pulls back and gives her a kiss on the forehead before tight lip smiling at her before standing back next to Klaus. Davina stood before the other sacrificed girls. Sophie puts the blade she held over a flame before approaching Davina. "Do you believe in the Harvest?" Sophie asked the young witch. Davina modded. "I believe." Sophie then puts the blade up against the witch's throat and killed her. Y/n's eyes widen before screaming. "No." She took a step toward but before she can get further Klaus pulled her back into his chest as she sobbed into it. She wrapped her arms around his waist as the Original Hybrid held her. Hayley and Rebekah gasped and looked away as tears rolled down their cheeks. A part of Hayley's family, a distant relative is now gone. Marcel caught her.

Suddenly, the rain stopped.  Y/n pulled away from Klaus and watched as an orange glow flowed from Davina's arm and disappeared at her finger tips. The power returned to the earth. Marcel laided Davina next to the other girls so the ritual could continue. "After the Harvest, comes the Reaping. Their sacrifices made and accepted, we call upon our elders to resurrect your chosen ones." Sophie announced. They all waited for something to happen, but nothing did. "We call upon our elders to resurrect your chosen ones." She repeated but still, nothing. "Resurrect your chosen ones." She said, more forcefully. The 4 dead Harvest girls still remained dead. "Please? I beg." Sophie broke down as she received no answer. Marcel glares at Klaus before speeding off, Klaus followed him. Tears continue to fall down Y/n's face, she falls to her knees. Elijah steps till he's next to her and puts a hand on her shoulder. She looks at him before stands up. He pulls her into his side as she lays her head on his should, her tears for now stopping.

•~•~•
After the events that happened Y/n was painting when she gasped as she saw 3 people standing in one of New Orleans streets. Sabine with them revealing she's Celeste. The vision stops. She looks at the painting, realizing that she painted the 3 dead witches with Sabine in the street.

•~•~•~

Oh no, Davina's gone. I might be doing some flashbacks of what Davina and Y/n's relationship was like after she saved her from the Harvest. You predicted the four witches that came back. Maybe, Davina got it from you.What do you think is gonna happen in the next chapter. Love you guys, remember to read, vote, and comment on what you guys think. Even put a little moment of you and Klaus. What is your ship name with him? Mine is Klaya.

Next Post: July 24, 2019

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

58.2K 2.5K 50
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐Œ๐ข๐ค๐š๐ž๐ฅ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐Ÿ. ๐ˆ๐ง ๐Ÿ๐š๐œ๐ญ, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐š๐ซ๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐œ๐ญ...
904K 25.6K 54
A KING CAN RULE ONLY WITH A QUEEN BY HIS SIDE: Family is power. The Original Vampire family swore it to each other a thousand years ago. They pledged...
28.8K 873 14
Lucifer and Kelly move to New Orleans to raise their son Jack in a safe environment only New Orleans is anything but safe with the French Quarter cra...
78.7K 2.6K 90
"๐–๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐›๐ž ๐š๐Ÿ๐ซ๐š๐ข๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ...๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ ๐œ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐œ๐ก๐š๏ฟฝ...