Robin Hood {JHS}

By knjmonostar

Robin Hood. Everyone knows the legend of such a great man who stole for the poor. Everyone knew how noble an... More

ONE
TWO
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRDTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY -THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY -SEVEN
TWENTY -EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX

THREE

2.3K 161 14
By knjmonostar

A burning light lit the whole tent up. Y/n watched the burning fire of the candle flicker ever so often. She was seated on the ground working on plans for the robbery. But she really couldn't sleep without her men coming back. More importantly Namjoon to arrive back with V.

Y/n rubbed her face in annoyance. The sun was down and moon was high in the endless black sky. Only the snores of people where heard. But despite Y/n being tired, her whole body was on alert. Prepared for anything as a leader should be.

Suddenly light footsteps were heard. It was so faint and soft, a normal person wouldn't be able to pick up the sound. Yet Y/n could pick it up as if it was right next to her. Her ears were that sharp, she trained her self for years to get to this point.

Y/n immediately rose from her spot and left her tent. Her eyes stared at the endless trees that covered the forest. The moonlight lit up the forest with its white shining light that glimmered in glory. There in the distance were two people. Y/n without knowing ran towards the two.

"Taehyung! Y/n whispered embracing the younger boy. Taehyung immediately hugged her back but laughed when he heard his brother scoff.

"Really? You give him a hug but not your best friend?" Namjoon whispered with a frown. Y/n laughed lightly before pulling from the embrace.

"I hug Tae because he's in a very risky mission to head to castle everyday without being caught." Y/n explained with a whisper. Namjoon just rolled his eyes and walked ahead.

"And I have a risky job to babysit the leader." Namjoon added. Y/n rolled her eyes and followed the man.

"Oh really? You know I would gladly give your position to Tae, right?" Y/n scoffed, crossing her arms over her chest. Clearly thinking the man was being completely childish over a simple hug. Taehyung, who was in the middle of them, snickered at her remark.

"And I would gladly accept the offer."

"Tae, two words, Shut. Up." Namjoon snapped and strolled among the camp towards his tent. Taehyung shrugged with a stupid grin dancing among his features. Y/n too, had a stupid grin dancing among her lips.

"Oh don't be so sour Joonie, I was only kidding. No one can replace my best friend Kim Namjoon." Y/n smiled sweetly, adding her famous innocent doe eyes. Namjoon glances at her with a faint smile but kept walking.

"I know you are. Anyway, have you finished the plans then oh leader of mine?" Namjoon teased now his turn to have a grin. Y/n rolled her eyes but nodded at his question.

"Yes I did. And I've decided we'll leave in three months. Around the Prince' birthday. That should be enough for us to fix up our fighting skills, and get enough supplies. Besides I don't want to fight during the winter, my men shouldn't starve or freeze to death. So we have two things to focus on, winter coming and getting ready for this operation." Y/n explained gesturing the two to follow her. The two followed her into her tent. Y/n then pointed towards her map.

"So my men found out that there's only one opening in the castle, and that's through the front gate. And of course only nobles are invited to the prince birthday, so we're gonna use Jin."

"Oh right because Jin comes from a noble family right? And since he was the only son of his family, no one is gonna question him. But wouldn't he need a invitation?" Namjoon asked, placing his finger under his chin. Y/n hummed with a nod but had a smile among her features.

"Right. Which is where Taehyung is gonna step in. Your the personal assistant for the prince right Tae?" Y/n asked. Taehyung nodded but had an uneasy feeling in his stomach about this plan.

"So all Tae has to do is to convince the Prince to invite one of 'friends'. And once Jin is invited, he's allowed to take as many people as he wants. But we're gonna only send about four men with him, and two men with Taehyung. I'm not gonna send all my men, some of my men will be at the boarder lines from the forest and castle. Besides that's why too risky to send in all my men. Since it'll be during February, the daylight hours are short and limited. Which means we need to move swiftly and quickly as possible." Y/n explained as fire blazed into her beautiful orbs, a sly smirk spread among her features as she finished her plan.

"And then when everyone is gather to wish the prince a happy birthday, that's when my men move. The treasury is in the prince' room, and we will strip every single cent of the King right under his nose."

⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️

{Three Months Later}

The Prince watched as snowflakes fluttered in the air. The bitter wind howling and blowing. The prince gave such a bored and blank look seeing people line up to enter the castle.

Yes today was the Prince' 25 birthday. But he could care less about his birthday. Now he had to go socialize with people who only cared about his status and not about the person he actually was. His usual bright personality was replaced with a gloomy storm. His usual sparkling was now dim.

"Prince Hoseok? Shouldn't you be getting ready for your party?" A voice asked. Hoseok sighed and turned his head towards the direction of the voice.

"I don't think I want to attend my own party Taehyung." Hoseok added, Turning his attention towards the snowy wonderland outside his window. But Taehyung bit his lip nervously. The prince needed to be at the party, or else he'll be in danger.

"Oh come on Hoseok, I'll be there with you the whole time. Well not really, I still have some duties to attend. But majority of the time I'll be there with you." Taehyung encouraged giving his famous boxy grin. The prince couldn't help but grin as well.

"Aye aye okay I'll go. But please be there with me Tae, I don't like talking to people who are only interested in my status." The prince grinned before he rose from his spot. Taehyung sighed in relief before giving the prince a wink and left his room.

⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️

The party was loud and full of arrogant people. People who beamed either pride about their money, people who boastfully showed off their latest clothes that cost thousands of dollars. Everyone was dressed in lavish clothes, showing off their wealth. And that annoyed the small group who blended into their wealth.  

Seokjin kept the four men with him close. And warned them not to wander off into the crowds. The men followed his lead like they were commanded to by Robin Hood herself.

"Keep close and keep alert, all these people are just brag about their wealth. And remember don't steal. Remember we are here only to steal the royal treasury nothing more and nothing less." The elder warned. All of the men nodded in agreement, staying close. Soekjin let his chocolate orbs search for the king.

But it wasn't hard to spot the king, he was there on his golden throne, with lavish clothing and his golden staff. He looked prideful of his money being spent well. Seokjin scrunched up his nose in pure disgust, but realized the prince wasn't present with him. Which could only mean the prince has not been announced yet.

"Kihyun, I want you to go met up with Suga and see if he has any news about the prince appearing yet." Seokjin whispered to a man with chestnut hair and brown orbs. He nodded in understanding and disappeared into the sea of people.

In mere minutes the boy appeared but with a distress look spread among his features.

"It seems the prince isn't going to come out of his room." Kihyun whispered towards Seokjin. Seokjin gave a stunned look.

"Does Robin Hood and RM know about this? They are the ones entering through the window of his room. Why isn't the prince coming down? Where's V?" Seokjin whispered. The boy shrugged but had a distress look.

"It appears the prince doesn't want to attend the party because he doesn't want to go without V. But V is trying to sneak in Jimin, Shownu and BamBam. And I'm not sure if Robin Hood and RM know. Suga is making sure they know before they enter his room." Kihyun whispered back.

"Crap this ain't good. Jungkook! Go look for Taehyung! He's with Jimin, Shownu and BamBam. You need to hurry and find them, they aren't aware of the news." Seokjin ordered towards a man with red brown hair and bright blue eyes. He nodded towards his command and as well disappeared into the sea of people. Seokjin looked down, completely stress of this whole operation. Each step was carefully calculated, so what happened? What went wrong with the plan?

"Jin, is this plan really gonna work without us getting caught? The last time we tried this, we nearly got caught. It killed the original Robin Hood because of it." Kihyun asked the older one. Seokjin sighed and looked at the man.

"If I'm being honest Kihyun, I don't know. But we have to trust Robin Hood and her plan. It took us three months to set up. We can't give up, so all we can do is have faith in her."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.6K 1.5K 29
A beautiful princess who stole each kingdoms prince heart. Her beauty was ethereal, everyone wanted to posses her that included the seven cruel princ...
2.4K 118 27
Hiya besties, I'm back with another banger... This one is better written than the last one in my humble opinion... You're a typical scholar in your t...
1.5K 290 23
Their loyalty to me was counterfeit whereas my trust was pure. However, down the road of their deceiving lies and cunning schemes, I found you. Truːˈ...
43K 1.7K 35
[COMPLETED] She's a Wandering Spirit, just like any dead souls. However, she has something that was missing. She doesn't have any memories of her pr...