Underhigh(Sanscest story)

De ReaderReads10

Cross was just a average monster who watches anime and reads manga and goes to underhigh. He was a freshman... Mais

A/N
Chapter 1: New Kid
Chapter 2: Sushi and Ramen
Chapter 3: A Dream
Chapter 4: Study Group
Chapter 5: Dustberry/Afterdeath
Chapter 6: My writing is crap-
Chapter 7: You dont need to know.
Chapter 8: My Under High
Chapter 9: Hidden in the shadows
Chapter 10: WHA-
Chapter 11: Rainy Day
Chapter 12: Moonlight
Chapter 13: Samidare
Chapter 14: FLOOF
Chapter 15: Books and... well? Games?
OMG 1K READS?
Chapter 16: OH FUUUU-
Chapter 17: Music Box
Chapter 18: Missing
Hey Bruhs
Chapter 19: Worries and mist
Chapter 21: The Pursue
Chapter 22: Troubling
Chapter 23: Leaving
Chapter 24: Rememberance
Chapter 25: Up and Leaving
Chapter 26: Base
Chapter 27: Founded
Chapter 28: the chase
Chapter 29: Survivors
Chapter 30: Final
Epilouge
A/N

Chapter 20: Comfort

596 29 9
De ReaderReads10

Cross was walking hugging himself as he does. He than cams across Nightmare. Who felt depressed than ever. He sighed as he sat next to him.

"Nightmare?" Cross asked. Nightmare turned to him. "What?" Nightmare asked growling. He wasn't really in the greatest of mood.

Cross then hugged him. Wrapping his arms around him. Nightmare didn't do anything. "I miss you Nightmare." Said Cross.

"I haven't been gone." Said Nightmare lazily as he wrapped his arms around him. "To me. You're not acting like yourself." Said Cross.

"So?" Nightmare asked. Cross buried his face in his neck. "Maybe... start acting like yourself?" Cross asked.

"Don't think it's possible while knowing Dream's gone." Nightmare answered. "But I'm with you. So things will go okay. And we'll get Dream back." Said Cross.

"Oh really?~" Nightmare lifted his chin up making Cross feeling flustered. "U-Um!" Cross answered looking away.

Nightmare chuckled. "Oh Cross..." Nightmare caressed his face. "You're so... Pretty, attractive, innocent, comforting, submissive, all I could ever want." Nightmare replied pulling Cross close to him.

Cross let out a squeak. Nightmare looked amused. "You're more then that." Said Cross looking down blushing. Nightmare then kissed his temple.

"I love you Cross." Said Nightmare. Cross's eyesockets were wide. He loved me? Cross blushed. "I-I love you to.."

____________

Ink was walking having a question in his head. "What's the idea squid?" Dust asked feeling irked in exhaustion.

"Something doesn't seem right of Dream's capture." Said Ink. "Whatcha mean?" Dust asked. "Ok I mean think about it... Dream can't just all the sudden get captured by a person. He's stronger than that. Even if someone did try. He's good at self defense." Ink answered.

"So someone must have helped the other person get Dream." Said Dust. "But who would it- no..." Ink paused.

"It can't be..." Dust was confused. "What Ink?"

"I think I know who...." Ink answered.

___________

"GUYS!" Error and Horror and the others looked at Ink and Dust.

"ITS SCI!"

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

46.9K 1.6K 68
Ink has a lot of problems, unfortunately it takes a falling out with his best friend, and a very strange roommate to make him realize that. Or, Ink'...
235K 7.3K 51
After Error falls in love with his sworn enemy, Ink, his teammates also start to fall for people... SHIPS: Crossmare Kreme Errink HorrorLust Kustard ...
8.8K 385 28
{Sanscest Multiship Story} This is the sequel to the first book Souls. if you have not read the first book then I highly advise you to since you'll b...
402K 20.8K 90
Nightmare, go to school, they said. Nightmare, it will be FUN, they said. What a load of crap. Nightmare isn't buying any of it. His brother's loved...