Bad Boy Games

By MeMyselfAndI123

I gritted my teeth as his hands ran up the blonde bimbo's thighs and when he leaned forward to suck on her ne... More

Bad Boy Games
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 55
Epilogue

Chapter 54

628 30 9
By MeMyselfAndI123

10-11-14

Enjoy! :3

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Bye Will. I’m really glad that you could come over tonight. It was a lot of fun.” I went forward to hug him and he smiled, returning it and nodding.

“I’m glad too. This was definitely one of the most interesting nights of my life.” We pulled apart and then he and Landon grabbed each other’s hands, doing one of those one-armed man hug things. I rolled my eyes but smiled nonetheless.

Everyone else said their goodbyes and then Mom went to walk him out to his car. Tonight was really fun and I can definitely say that I’m glad Mom found Will. He’s a great guy and they both deserve each other.

I was brought out of my thoughts when Jacob tugged on my arm, pulling me toward the doorway that leads out of the room. I turned to look over my shoulder at Landon, who’s raising an eyebrow at us. I blushed a bit.

“I guess we’re going upstairs for a little while.”

“Keep your door unlocked.” He told me sternly. I stuck my tongue out at him, still blushing.

“Yes dad.” He chuckled a bit to himself and then Jacob pulled me out of the room and up the stairs.

As soon as we got into my room he closed the door and pulled me in for a kiss, one of his hands going to my waist and holding me against his chest as the other one rested on the back of my neck. I was surprised but kissed him back anyway, tangling my fingers in his hair and pulling his face down closer to mine.

We kissed for a bit longer before pulling back and resting our foreheads together. Jacob kissed me again, softly this time, and then smirked.

“I’ve been wanting to do that for a while now,” he murmured into my ear. I blushed and then pulled back a bit to raise an eyebrow and smile at him.

“You are a very horny child, you know that?” I patted his cheek and then he smacked my ass, causing me to yelp and then shoot him a playful glare.

“And you’re not?” He asked.

“Bite me.”

“Gladly.” He leaned forward and nipped at my neck, licking and sucking it as well. I giggled and bit his shoulder, smirking up at him through my eyelashes. God we are both extremely perverted and strange children. I guess that’s why we’re such a good couple.

…………

“Jacob, I think it’s time for you to leave,” I whispered. He groaned and buried his face further into my neck, tightening his arms around my waist. I stroked a hand through his hair. “I know, but it’s already almost ten.” He sighed and then pulled back enough to stare into my eyes, pouting.

I rolled my eyes playfully and gave him a quick kiss. “You’ll see me soon Jacob.” I held back a smirk. He doesn’t realize just how soon ‘soon’ is. He frowned and then sighed, pulling me in for another short kiss and then releasing me.

He got to his feet and stretched, his shirt riding up a bit and showing off a sliver of his perfect abs. I felt myself staring and then heard a chuckle as Jacob also noticed. He shot me a smug smirk and then pulled me up off the bed and into his hard chest.

“You know I’m yours right? So that means you can touch if you want to- I definitely wouldn’t stop you.” He nibbled on my ear and I blushed, smacking his shoulder and pulling out of his arms.

“Yeah I’m sure you’d like that wouldn’t you?” He nodded, still with that smug smirk on his handsome face.

“Don’t act like you wouldn’t enjoy it just as much as me sweetheart.” He reached out and took my hand, intertwining our fingers and leading me out of the room and down the stairs. I felt my cheeks continue to burn as we came to a stop at the front door. He’s right. I would very much enjoy touching his abs, but there’s no way in hell I’m telling him that. I mean he already knows but still.

I watched as he slid his boots on, straightening up and then turning to face me. He chuckled when he saw my still-red cheeks and leaned forward, kissing both of them before pulling me into his arms. I rested my head against his chest and snuggled closer, my eyes slipping shut as I inhaled the smell of his cologne.

“Night baby,” he murmured into my ear. I smiled softly up at him and ran my fingers over his cheek.

“Night.”

After Jacob left I went back up to my room and laid down on my bed, staring up at the ceiling and thinking about today. We’ve finally graduated. That means no more waking up and having to go to a school filled with people that I hate, no more memorizing things that I will probably never need to know, and it also means no more time with my friends like we’re used to having.

That part of it makes me really sad because I know that after high school friends tend to stop talking over time, and I don’t want that to happen to me. Winter and Carter have been there with me all this time and I don’t even want to think about a life without them in it.

Who knows? I might have even moved in with Dad if they weren’t here. You never know.

I am really glad that I don’t have to wake up every single morning and stay there for seven hours though. Sure, I’ll be going to college, but I prefer that over high school since I’ll probably have a lot more freedom. Not only that, but I most likely will only have about three or four classes a day so I should have more time to work and save up more money.

I glanced over at Jacob’s window and saw him take off his belt, plopping down onto his bed as well. I smiled a bit and then looked back up to the ceiling.

I’ll wait about an hour or two.

…………

I looked over at my clock and saw that it’s a little past midnight. Everyone should be asleep by now. Sliding off my bed and getting to my feet, I stretched and then walked over to my door, quietly opening it and looking out into the dark hallway.

Slowly stepping out of my room, I shut the door behind me as silently as possible and then tiptoed down the hall to the stairs.

I managed to make it all the way down to the front door with hardly a sound, silently fist-pumping and then grabbing my converse. I slipped them on and then stepped out onto the front porch, making sure to lock the door behind me. I can use the spare to get back in.

The streetlamp flickered a bit as I made my way across the yard, hearing crickets chirp all around me. It’s kind of creepy but also peaceful at the same time. Suddenly I thought of the last time I came over here at night and felt tears sting my eyes. Shaking my head, I scolded myself.

That’s in the past now Lyla. Thinking about it now is pointless.

I made it over to the front porch of Jacob’s house and found the spare key. Jacob showed me where it was a couple weeks ago. He told me that if I ever get locked out of my house then I’m free to come here until someone gets home and can let me in.

I put the key back and stepped into the dark house, instantly feeling creeped out. God, this place is scary as shit at night. Quickly but carefully making my way to the stairs, I took them two at a time and practically ran to Jacob’s room. I felt my heart instantly slow down when I remembered that he’s on the other side of it.

Hey, I’m sorry if I can’t go up the stairs or down a hallway without feeling like something is chasing me. Shut the fak up.

I slowly turned the knob and stepped into his room, feeling myself calm down even more when I took in the familiar space. I love his room. It’s just so… Jacob.

I closed the door behind me and then looked around to see if he’s in here, smiling when I heard Snuff by Slipknot playing on his laptop. I love that song.

I heard the shower running and looked over, seeing a sliver of light under the bathroom door. Going into his walk in closet, I found a Five Finger Death Punch t-shirt and put it on, folding the plain white shirt that I came here in and tucking it under my arm.

Then, leaving the closet, I went back into his room and went over to the dresser, slipping on a pair of black boxers in place of my sweats. Jacob has told me multiple times that he loves seeing me in his clothes. I folded the sweats as well and then neatly placed them and the shirt on his bed, going back into the closet to wait.

I sat on the carpeted floor, flopping down and laying on my stomach and listening. It only took about four or five minutes before I heard the shower being shut off. I felt my stomach fill with butterflies as I waited for him to come out of the bathroom.

The door opened and then I heard quiet footsteps as he walked across the room. Getting up off the floor, I slowly moved forward and peeked out. I saw him facing the dresser with nothing but a pair of boxers on as he dried his hair.

Taking a deep breath, I made my way out of the closet and across the room to stand behind him, being sure to not make any noise as I did so.

I stood about a foot away from his broad back and admired his muscles for a moment. Then I moved forward and wrapped my arms around his waist, feeling his hard muscles under my hands. Why is he so perfect?

Jacob tensed up for a second and then turned around to face me, his eyes a bit wider than usual until he saw me smirking up at him, my arms still around his waist.

“Lyla? What are you doing here?” He asked, reaching back to place the towel on top of the dresser.

AN: It’s getting hot in here, so take off all your clothes! Hint hint, wink wink. ;)

I continued to smirk at him and then leaned up, placing butterfly kisses on his throat and down his chest. I heard his breath catch and then his hands came down to grip my hips as I licked across his neck.

Standing on my tippy toes, I tried to reach his lips but couldn’t. He saw what I was trying to do and bent his head a little. I instantly kissed him, my hands running up his back to tangle in his hair as I pushed myself up against his chest and groaned quietly.

His tongue slipped into my mouth and we battled for dominance. He obviously won and then I moved even closer to him. His hands came around to grip my ass and I moaned into his mouth, pulling back and breathing heavily.

He stared down at me with dark, hooded eyes and then I took my hands out of his damp hair, instead placing them on his chest and nudging him back till his legs hit the bed. Pushing him down onto it, I climbed on top of him and straddled his hips, running my hands down his muscular chest and then glancing up at him through my lashes as I bit my lip.

He stared at me the whole time, still catching his breath. I felt a hard mini Jacob under my ass and smirked down at him, grinding slightly. A sharp groan escaped his lips and his hands shot up to grap my hips tightly.

Whatever nerves I had before are long gone, right along with innocent Lyla.

Bracing my hands right above his shoulders, I leaned down and licked up his chest, feeling him shudder under me. Suddenly I found myself on my back, his hand holding one of my legs up to wrap around his waist as he attacked my lips hungrily. His left hand came down to tangle into my hair and he bit my bottom lip, his tongue darting out and exploring every inch of my mouth.

I placed my hands onto his shoulders and rolled us back over so I’m on top of him and straddling his hips yet again. Breaking the kiss, I leaned up and smirked at him darkly as my hands went down to grip the bottom of my shirt.

Jacob’s eyes darted down and widened a bit when he realized what I’m doing. His eyes flashed back to stare into my own as I felt his large hands cover my small ones. I thought he was going to stop me and started to open my mouth to protest, but snapped it shut again when he helped me pull his shirt off and drop it onto the bed beside us.

I sat there looking down at him and biting my lip as the nerves came back. His slow gaze ran over every inch of my exposed skin and I felt the urge to cover myself. He must have realized this as well because he took both of my wrists into one of his hands and held them in place, his other hand going up to caress across my flat, pale stomach.

I shivered as little pleasant tingles blossomed wherever he touched me. His hand came around to dance across the skin of my back. When he saw that I wasn’t going to do anything he released my hands and then used his now-free hand to run up my stomach, stopping right below my bra. The breath caught in my throat and his eyes flashed up to meet my own as he moved it up to cup my breast through the material.

His other hand came up to join it and I closed my eyes, feeling him flip me onto my back yet again. Warm breath fanned out across my throat and I reached up to snake my hands around to the back of his neck, tugging gently at his midnight black locks with my eyes still closed.

I felt his full lips skim across the skin of my neck and he began placing hot, open-mouthed kisses wherever they touched. He trailed down slowly and then I felt his tongue skim along the top of my breasts, right above the lacey black material of my bra. My back arched slightly and I moaned quietly.

He smirked against my skin and only when I felt his hands start to unclasp my bra did I stop him, little pants escaping me as his ocean blue eyes met mine. I shook my head and felt a wave of guilt rush through me.

“I’m not ready for that yet. I’m sorry.” His hands instantly moved away and came back around to rest on my hips. I shouldn’t have done this. I just led him on and it’s not fair to him.

I slid out from underneath his strong body and found the shirt, pulling it back over my head. Sitting on the edge of the bed, I buried my face into my hands and felt my eyes burn with regretful tears. I enjoyed that and I know he did as well, but now I feel bad since I led him on.

I felt him sit up on the bed and then his hand came up to gently grip my elbow. “Lyla-“ He started but before he could say anything else I practically tackled him, my arms going around his waist as I pressed my face into his neck.

He fell back and landed on the bed with me on top of him, mumbling apologies into his neck and feeling my eyes well up with tears. My legs rested on either side of his hips and I felt his hands come up to rub up and down my back soothingly. I can tell he’s confused.

“I’m so sorry.” I cried. “Earlier you said that I was innocent and I knew you were right so I wanted to try this so I decided to surprise you but then when you tried to take off my bra I freaked out and I didn’t mean to lead you on and I’m sorry but I just-“

“Whoa whoa whoa. Lyla, baby, calm down. You have nothing to be sorry for. This was the best surprise that you could have given me and I should have asked you before I tried to go further. I’ll wait as long as you want me to. Don’t ever think that you need to apologize to me if you don’t feel comfortable with what I’m doing. All you have to do is ask me to stop like you just did and I’ll listen. Shhh.” He whispered quietly into my ear and sat up with me on his lap, stroking my hair and kissing my forehead sweetly until I calmed down.

“I’m such a mess right now.” I wiped my eyes and let out a quiet, shaky laugh. Jacob rocked me back and forth slowly and kissed the top of my head, his hands still gently running up and down my back.

“Yes you are, but you’re my little mess.” He murmured to me. I felt my cheeks grow red and shoved my face into his neck in embarrassment. What the hell is wrong with me tonight? I just over reacted big time. Is it getting close to that time of the month or what?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ohhhhh Lyla. You and Jacob are two horny children, but I love you anyway.

^.^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5M 90.5K 51
Highest rank #27 in Teen Fiction. Written by @apricitys. _ _ _ "What is this?" He asked, not even bothering to look at the canvas in front of me. Ins...
19.4K 501 26
I looked up from his hand to his face and let me tell you he was pretty good looking. I mean he looked like every other boy except he had stubble and...
585K 10.3K 24
"You have no idea what you fucking do to me, princess." He says while slowly closing the space between us, his lips brushing against mine. I had the...
8.1K 74 27
"Like I said... you want me." I stepped towards the door and looked back. I'll be leaving now, you know staying the hell away from you like you "wan...