Now or Take Home? {Billdip Fa...

By myotpisnotstraight

How about a sexy barista and a cute geek? *Gravity Falls Fanfiction* *All Rights Reserved* More

Now or Take Home?
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
The Oath
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85

Chapter 70

716 25 53
By myotpisnotstraight

Ces: Hopefully this will satisfy you after many chapters of pining and intense and heavy sexual tension

*=*

Chapter 70 "Patience"

Bill claimed his mouth with a searing kiss, pouring his desire into Dipper, but it was brief, just a taste. Bill parted and grabbed Dipper's hand, tightly intertwining their fingers, as if a reminder that both of them are okay.

Dipper followed easily, feeling lighter than air, focusing on the firm but gentle hold of Bill’s hand. Bill kept looking back at him and smiling, his form muted but solid against the porcelain ceiling, his obvious happiness mirroring Dipper’s.

Dipper could feel everything at this moment. He feels so damn happy though, he couldn't believe that this is real and what is bound to happen. His face lightened up at the last gaze that Bill gave to him before he was pushed down on the bed.

He fell with an oof and good god, he has no idea why the bed feels so amazing right now. Amazing way before they both slept on it earlier! He guessed it went way better when Bill is on top of him and literally attacking his neck. Dipper wouldn't like it any other way. He awkwardly stays still while both of his hands stiffly landed on his sides, having no idea what to do with them.

When Bill noticed his dilemma. He laughs against the sensitive area of Dipper's neck, making the man shudder against the hot breath.

"You idiot." He laughs, as he puts both of Dipper's hands on his shoulders. "Just relax.. I promise I won't do anything you like." He says.

Dipper nodded, a bit too fast that he made himself dizzy. But managed. He sighs, finally relaxing himself as his fingers grips on Bill's flesh when he felt those lips licking and sucking on his collarbone.

It was both enough and not at the same time, he needed to feel the heat of Bill’s skin directly on his palms and the shirt was getting in the way. Dipped wants to feel his skin. He wants to feel every bump of misplaced moles or just to see if he is fit like he always says. Dipper was getting dizzy from the kissing and the rush of heat on his body to the extent he whines loudly when Bill bites a favorite spot of Dipper on his neck.

"Ohh-- fuck, Bill, please!"

Dipper can really hear Bill's smirk from his neck. The blond pulls away and settles on sitting up right, his ass literally above of Dipper's hard on. That made the tortured man hissed involuntary, he tries to glare but quickly melted when Bill moves his hips for a tease.

"I hate you!" Dipper groans between heavy breaths, hands fisted on Bill's shirt. "Take. Them. Off." He ordered.

Bill dips into those plump lips again, savoring and playing with his lover's tongue that is so pliant and easy to take advantage to. He only pulls away when he takes off his shirt, his chest heaving and neck flushed.

He did the same to Dipper, taking off his shirt and to marvel at the sight.

His torso is pearly white, while his chest has some chest hair, if you squint your eyes there are some. It looks like the hair are shaved regularly, even seeing some light cuts from the failed attempt of doing it by himself. His body slender and lean like he expected, his belly button small and a trail of body hair going down to his groin. He looks ravishing in white, that what he wanted to say.

Dipper was literally drooling at Bill's body. If this weren't just a haste, he could've fainted already. Yes. He has seen Bill's body back then, but not in this kind of situation. Where Bill is on top of him, his chest heaving and sweat glistening against the morning shine through the light curtain. He couldn't even stop himself from lingering his fingers on the v-cut and the soft abs above it. He can even see a pair of triangles just below from his left breast, one shaded and one just an outline.

He bites his lip just as Bill's grins at him, "like what you see?" He whispers, voice heavy from lust.

"Shut up and kiss me."

"So needy--" but Bill did what he was told. His abdomen clenched when Dipper digs his fingers against his pecs, that earned him a hungry groan from the man on top of him.

Dipper moves his hands around Bill's body. Starting on the wide stretch of his shoulders, those shoulders that could cover him if Bill would stand up a little more straighter. Down to his tight and lean biceps, they seem to relax when he passed by them. His hands roams on his chest, exploring and just feeling Bill's body on his hands. Those hands stops at his hips, pulling them close as their heat grazed one another. A loud groan escape from both of them, the pleasure trickling from their chest down to their hips.

"Fuck--" Bill cursed as his head tipped off when Dipper grabs one of his ass cheek, gripping that ball of gorgeous meat.

He took advantage of this temporary submission and pushed Bill away from him. Which is replied by a surprise yelp but silence once his back felt the duvet and his eyes widen at the sigh of Dipper sitting on his hips, legs apart and eyes that's full of need and lust focused on him.

Bill swallows, feeling he might just come from the sight on top of him.

"Mason--"

He was silenced when Dipper leans down to capture his lips again. For sure, he never gets tired of these lips on taking over all of his senses. Also, Bill is just a damn good kisser. Dipper doesn't say it but he literally can get a hard on just by kissing him. It's an everyday struggle.

Dipper pulls away with a final lick on his lower lip, making a growling sound that went directly on Bill's heat. This is getting out of hand.. He thought, worried and humiliating as it sounds, he can come any minute now. Just as he thought that Dipper is done with his teasing antics. His body shuddered as he felt his prick grazed the other's dick. He moans, heavy and very distracted at the gasping sounds that Dipper makes. The brunet continues to rub himself against Bill's. Which is highly irritating since there are still his pants and Dipper's thin boxers in between.

Bill stares and wonders the beautiful creature on top of him. He still can't believe that this is happening right now. He was damn well sure that it will at least take months of a year before they do this! He was so ready on waiting but only to slapped that Dipper was this needy for him. He can just imagine how many nights he left him alone in bed and touch himself when Bill left him with so much heat.

"Bill--" Dipper calls, voice cracking. His eyes half lidded and very sexy; he grabs both of Bill's hands and pulls them away from his hips that seems holding him tightly to the extent it left marks. Dipper love those marks though. He noticed Bill looking up to him like he's the most beautiful thing that sat on his dick. His confidence grew bigger and felt his stomach twist, embarrassingly accepting that he loves Bill's attention to him.

"Like what you see?" He teases with the same words that Bill used to him.

And looks like Bill knows this and smirked, bite his lip.

He slides off from his hips and kneels between his legs, positioning himself and nervously pushed his face near Bill's groin. His harsh breathing close to Bill's heat that despite the clothing, he can feel his prick twitching from the heavy confines. He swallows, literally getting thirsty.

This alerted Bill though. He propped himself on his elbows, hand quickly brushing on Dipper's face and making him see his turned on expression. It only makes his dick hurt a bit more but pushed himself to make a worried expression.

"Mason, are you-- are you sure?" His eyebrows drawn together, concerned.

Dipper smiles, sticking out his tongue and slowly licking the bulge against his pants. His eyes twinkling with sex and anticipation. Basically, he just want Bill to know that he waited all this time for this.

Bill couldn't help but to shiver at the sight. "Oh fuck.." He let out a low moan, hot and heavy, his hand quickly grabs Dipper's hair, not gripping tightly since he still has no idea what he likes or not. So he just placed it there, urging Dipper to not dilly dally anymore.

Without any hesitation, but still a bit nervous since Dipper never done this before, he unzipped Bill's fly, took out his penis, that made him pause for a second because damn, he expected it to be above the average size but not like this. He breaths in the smell, and god, he finds that very intoxicating, it actually made him very dizzy.

He put it in his mouth. Bill tried to move, but it felt as if his body were tied down by invisible threads. He felt himself growing big and hard inside his mouth. He had enough blow jobs in his life but damn, he has no idea why but despite Dipper being clumsy and messy, he really feels good. Looks like there's an advantage when you're doing this with the one you love.

"Ah--- Mason..." He moans.

Bill saw his long eyelashes and tongue licking him and moving him against his mouth. His tongue was long and soft and seemed to wrap itself around him. Making Bill go crazy and a panting mess. His sensitive prick inside Dipper's hot mouth, that mouth that he really loves and those whines and moans with his voice, all of these must be a huge dream that seems like a reality.

He watched Dipper suck him, he's getting better as seconds passes. He is really a fast learner. He quickly knows what makes him groan and hurt that sends shivers through out his body. He doesn't mind the pain though, in fact, he loves it. His hand suddenly grips Dipper's hair, when the brunet grazed his thumb on his head, rubbing and flicking so good. He groans, hips bucking up at the intense move. "F-Fuck, Mason--" He pants, eyes tightly closed.

That reaction made Dipper leak of pre cum. He hissed and pulls down his boxers, palming his own erection and rubbing himself while he tries to take Bill all in. It's a weak try, but he tried. Only to almost choke when Bill pushed his head slightly to take a bit more of him. He cries out a moan, the vibration hitting Bill's dick very good.

Just as Dipper felt Bill's hips stutter, indicating he was about to come, Bill pulls his head away and gently caressed his cheek, "not yet." He said, voice hoarse.

Bill suddenly sat up right, capturing Dipper's lips and easily slipping his tongue inside his mouth. The brunet moves his hands on Bill's neck, pulling him tightly against him. While kissing, Bill began slowly to undress him. He easily took off his boxer after that he rounded his hand around Dipper's leaking prick. That earned him a loud whine, shivering. He lets go quick and tense that made Dipper buck his hips. Bill made him lie down on the bed. 

When Bill noticed that Dipper is comfortable on his position, he leans down and kissed his lips then his nose, followed by his cheeks, eyes, forehead then chin.

With every kiss, Bill showers him with praises and compliments. Saying how beautiful he is. How perfect he is for him. How damn gorgeous he is and he doesn't deserve his beauty.

It made Dipper giggle uncontrollably. He ran his fingers on the blonde hair, "Bill-- hahaha!" He laughs all of a sudden as he felt Bill's fingers now on his waist, tickling him.

"Oh--" He yelps when Bill purposely brushed his groin against his. Dipper let out a shivering breath on his cheek, feeling it entirely.

Bill knocks his forehead against Dipper, staring at him, full of love. "You literally didn't have to give me a blowjob, you know?" He sighs.

"But I've always wanted to."

"Who knew Mason can be very sexy in bed?" He grins devilishly.

Dipper kissed that grin away and to pull away with that grin at him, "what can I say? I've been studying."

"Oh my god--" Bill laughs.

"Shut up!" Dipper blushing, poking Bill's stomach. "And fucking continue dammit--" He whines.

Bill placed a kiss on his cheek, "will do."

He reaches into the drawer and, surprisingly, he takes the tube of suntan lotion out and squeezes some onto his fingers. Dipper stills at the anticipation, knowing exactly what going to happen next. His heart thundering against his chest, memories came rushing in. He closed his eyes tightly, worried and terrified.

"Mason." Bill calls as he felt a hand against his cheek, beckoning him to open his eyes and he did.

Dipper immediately felt calm and drawn on those gorgeous eyes. He sighs, "Bill, I'm--"

"It's alright, we can do something like this another time." Bill says, a small smile creeping in. "We can stop, we can do anything else but this." He assures.

But, that's just it. Dipper doesn't want to stop. He wants to change the definition of sex in his mind. He wants to be fucked until all he can remember is Bill inside him, the man that loves him, than that horrible incident. He couldn’t get enough of him. He was scared and nervous but didn't care. He didn’t want to stop. He wanted the ache. He wanted him in him, all the time. His weight on top of him. He wanted to squeeze him in further and further. He wanted to watch his face. He wanted his sweat to drop onto him. He wanted to hear him moan because of him.

Dipper shakes his head, "no no-- I want to do this." He breathes. "I'm just-- I don't know.. nervous?" He hesitantly laughs.

Bill stares and decided to trust his lover. He takes his hand and placed it just above his heart. Dipper blinks to notice that his heart is thumping hard and fast against his rib cage, almost like a bass in a fast beat. His cheeks warms, knowing that he isn't the only one nervous.

Bill smiles nervously at him. "Mason, you're not the only one." He says, "and that should mean something because I'm literally addicted to sex." He jokes.

"I love you." Dipper confesses, his voice low and sincere.

"I love you more, Mason." Bill whispers against his lips, trying to hide his embarrassment.

Bill waited for Dipper to completely calm himself. He patiently brushed his thumb on his side, as he takes his breathing exercise, in and out. He isn't a patient man, but he tries when it comes to him, always. When Dipper finally calms down, he nodded at Bill with a determined expression. It almost made him laugh but he just feels so soft and happy for the both of them.

He sat up right, putting Dipper's legs aside and sat between them. Now, he has a complete view of Dipper. It was almost like in a porn magazine. Dipper on his back, eyes half lidded and staring at him intently with his lips plump and pink as one of his hands tries to hide it while the other gripping at the wrinkly duvet underneath him. His neck and chest flushed while those kiss marks that he did earlier leaves a reddish pain across his collarbone and some on trailing on his neck. His simple yet lean torso that heaves for heavy breathing and that delicious pink dick that stands against his abdomen, leaking and hard for Bill. Some cum sliding from the peak and down to his tight entrance between his ass cheeks.

Bill can feel himself throb just by the sight. Anyone can get turned on by this sight, luckily, this sight is only for him and no one else. He rubs the lotion between his fingers, getting sticky. He leans down and trails kisses on his stomach then down to Dipper's hairy groin. The brunet shudders and moans lightly, just now keeping his voice in.

His eyes flicked up to Dipper, who is watching him with pleasure. He asked for permission and Dipper gave it to him so easily. With that yes, he kissed the crown of his penis, feeling it twitch against his lips. He licked, then soon followed by his mouth, sucking him in.

Dipper moans loudly as his head tips back while his back goes into a beautiful curve, hands quickly grabbing Bill's hair, tight just as he likes it. His voice cracked as Bill took advantage of this reaction and slowly and gently slipped one finger inside him. Dipper gasped and whines at the new entity inside him. He was starting to panic again and he was thankful that Bill didn't moved and waited for him to calm himself down.

He has to apologize later to Bill since he kept panicking despite being assured and comforted earlier.

Dipper didn't wait to completely calm himself. He breathes in and nodded at Bill, his eyes getting blurry from the tears.

Bill hesitantly pulls out his finger and slowly pushed it in again, carefully reading Dipper's reaction to it. The last thing he wants to do now is to make him cry because of the pain and not because he feels so damn good. He tries it slowly while sucking Dipper off, it seems to get him a very promising reaction since he isn't closing his eyes anymore but staring down to Bill, eyes hazy from lust.

"I'm going to put one more finger, okay?" Bill announced. Dipper nodded, his head spinning from the heat. "Tell me if it hurts, okay? Tell me when you don't like it anymore, okay?" He followed, voice soft.

Dipper wants to melt at this moment, but nodded at Bill.

With that, Bill pulls out the finger and pressed against Dipper's entrance his two fingers, not going in but waiting. Now, he's nervous but he managed. He leans at Dipper's lips and kissed him as he slowly pushed his two fingers in. He can feel his lover's hips bucked at the feeling but quickly shivers when Dipper moans all of a sudden, looks like he managed to brushed something there.

Bill swallows Dipper's high pitched moans and whines as he pulls in and out his fingers, pressing and grazing every area to find that sweet spot for him. When he did, his dick twitched at Dipper's loud moan, so sweet and sexy. He finds himself biting his lip to stifle a groan escaping his lips.

He soon follows another finger and easily slides inside. It didn't alarmed Dipper, rather, it makes a mess of him. His voice going non stop from whining and letting out curses in the air, his torso in a beautiful curve as Bill harshly screw his ass, god, he's getting harder, he can't possibly wait for Dipper anymore.

"Oh, fuck, Bill, jesus--- so-so... good! Ah!" Dipper moans, delirious.

Dipper noticed the ecstasy on Bill's face, his expression that's conflicted and very turned on. He whines as he hesitantly touched Bill's prick, that earns him a hard groan, he looks up to him, licking his lip, "go-- ahead.. I'm okay.." He whispers, throat tightening.

Bill didn't hesitate as he pulls out his fingers and Dipper releases a stammering whine, his body shuddering and feeling so empty without anything inside him. He doesn't have to wait long when Bill pulls out a condom out of nowhere and opened the pack with his teeth. His eyes that seems to glow despite the sun is probably up high right now, he stares down to Dipper like he's some prey and Bill is the predator.

Dipper has to keep it a secret that that was totally a turn on.

Bill kneels, positioning himself against Dipper's entrance. He swallows. He wants to laugh at himself, how can one get so thirsty for one person? He yanks his dick, groaning as Dipper watched him with embarrassment.

"Mason-- we can still--"

"Shut up and fuck me already." Dipper hissed, his hand trailing on Bill's shoulder then down to his free hand, intertwining their fingers, gripped.

"Please... Please, dammit--" He whines, getting needy and hates feeling very empty inside. "I feel so empty---"

Bill sighs heavily and nodded. God, he was getting dizzy and he honestly couldn't wait anymore. He positioned himself and leads his dick against Dipper's entrance. The bottom shivers at the contact but quickly tells himself that it'll only hurt more if he resisted. He breathes in and felt the head inside him, he gasps, spreading his legs wider. The pain from his bottom went around his body as Bill slowly pushed in, not entirely yet since he's savoring this moment too.

The brunet's hips stutters at the contact but didn't beg for Bill to stop. He expected himself to panic but surprisingly, the pain earlier is turning into pleasure as he remembers Bill's length inside him.

"Shit--" Bill cursed, it's taking all of his damn will not to thrust all at once inside Dipper. He tightly gripped their hands, breathing heavily and pleasure running through his veins. "You did great, babe... I'm all inside." He said, pushing a bit more inside him.

He was composing himself until Dipper placed his free hand on top of his stomach. Pressing and he expectedly felt him inside. He blushed, sweating, "... Inside.." He mutters.

His hand was placed aside as Bill leans down to Dipper's ear, "do you feel me inside of you, Mason?" He whispers. Those words sends shivers on his neck, Dipper whines, nodding.

Bill smirked, biting the free flesh underneath his ear. "I'm going to move now, is that okay?" He moves to kiss his ear lobe, "I'll go slow."

Dipper nodded.

With that, Bill puts one of Dipper's leg on his shoulder while the other around his waist. He slowly pulls out, feeling the stickiness and the heat around his prick as Dipper hesitantly moves his hips closer to him, doesn't like it when pulled away. Bill quickly thrusted in that it met Dipper's half way. That earned both of them a low moan and whines from Dipper.

After the first thrust he had to hold still, knowing that if he kept moving, if he gave himself up to the exquisite tightness, the heat, he would explode. He wanted hear him to come at least once more, with him, and he didn't want Dipper to tease him, the way he used to do earlier. He couldn't be able to control himself any further.

"Bill." Dipper calls, face red and twisted with ecstasy and pain.

Bill leans down to him, grinding his hips expertly, making Dipper gasp in pleasure. He captures his lips in an instant, slipping his tongue in and biting and tasting the blood from the bite earlier. He growls against the other's mouth, his hands gripping Dipper's pelvic tightly, not caring if he breaks him. Although he's pretty sure that he already broke Dipper since earlier.

"Oh, Bill," Dipper gasped as Bill put his lips against his ear, whispering his name over and over, like a chant, or a song, or a prayer.

Dipper whines, pulling Bill closer to him. His fingers digging themselves at his back, keeping himself steady at Bill's thrusts became messy yet pushing himself into that spot repeatedly that it makes Dipper lose his voice from moaning and gasping.

He enjoyed Bill's weight on him, enjoyed being crushed under his body. He wanted him soldered to him, from mouth to feet. Shivers passed through her body, when Bill, all of a sudden, held his prick and hastily rubbed them tight.

It made Dipper wailed in delight. His body close to spasms and all he could think about is Bill on him.

Bill who is so kind and patient despite him knowing that he really isn't. Bill who controlled himself all this time for his sake. Bill who held him now with so need and gentleness that he feels like melting and breaking apart with him. Bill who holds his face with his hands and smiling at him, saying things that he loves him so damn much that he isn't like any other. Bill who makes him happy and loved everyday.

"Mason..." The love of his life calls. His expression that literally tells him that he's close, he leans and kissed him, gasping.

Dipper pressed his forehead on Bill's shoulder blade, keeping up with Bill, wanting to come with him. He gave kisses on his neck and shoulder, leaving marks and hoping it will stay until the duration of Bill's leave. That the whole damn world knows that this man is his' and he is Bill's.

"Oh, god, Bill, please, please--"

"Fuck, I'm close--"

As soon as Bill's body began to jerk and shudder in response to his climax, Dipper found himself astoundingly moved--- as if by choral music that surprises you, or a kiss from behind bestowed by your lover on tiptoes. Bill let out his low groaning moan and Dipper felt an abrupt rush of heat in his stomach, racing through me like twin rivers, turning with an acidic twist but not slowing down. Bill grabbed hold of his back, instinctually afraid that Dipper might leave him, with that Dipper arched himself toward him as he came. His prick twitched and let out a trail of come between their abdomen as Bill breathes in heavily at the feeling and sight.

There was, between them, a weightless, seamless desire.

Dipper clenched his bottom, his whole body shaking and exhausted from the rush. While Bill slowly pulls out, the condom full and wet. He hissed at the cold atmosphere that passed by him, leaving him shaky. Dipper feels so heavy and exhausted, his body aching yet he knows this one is a good kind of ache.

Bill pulls away as he takes of the condom, ties it and throws it away on the floor, bothering to pick it up later. He ran his finger on his hair, sweating and hot. He noticed Dipper nodding off.

He smiles and leans down, kissing his lips then to his forehead. "Get some rest, sweetheart." He whispers.

"You... won't leave?"

Bill holds him close, remembering his warmth, "I'll stay with you until you wake up, I promise." He says.

Dipper nodded and let himself fall asleep on Bill's arms.

His dream was sweet and full of life.

*=*

Ces: fuck guys that was intense please tell me what you think! This is literally my first time writing full out smut uwu

Words: 4509

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.1K 1.7K 43
I just... one shots because I can't do full stories but I have 60,000,000 ideas. **DISCLAIMER:: I DO NOT OWN GRAVITY FALLS OR ANY OF ITS CHARACTERS...
399K 14.9K 30
His whole life, Dipper has found no purpose in himself. All he ever is is the ground that everyone else is stepping on while he tries his best to ple...
5.5K 108 14
Weirdmageddon is over and Dipper and Mabel return to California where their parents found out what happened and forbid them from going back next summ...
168K 5.3K 42
This is a crappy story I wrote lol Edit June 2020- wow, I took a break from wattpad and when I come back this story gained 10k views and 1k votes? Th...