Caged By Him

moonchild80 द्वारा

"WHY CAN'T YOU GET IT INSIDE YOUR HEAD?" He trapped my trembling body between his arms and slammed his fist i... अधिक

Author's note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Author's note.
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Suggestions
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Author's note.
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97

Chapter 51

61.2K 1.8K 820
moonchild80 द्वारा

Aurora's POV:

"I'm leaving."

I stand there with tears freely falling down from my eyes as Tristan places his whiskey glass on the table and starts making his way over.

"What do you mean you're leaving? Leaving where?" He says in a stern tone as I start to walk to the door.

"I don't know." I admit, wiping my cheek. "But I can't stay here." I continue to walk towards the door, hearing Tristan's loud and fast footsteps trailing behind.

"Aurora, today's been stressful enough. Just go upstairs. I'll join you shortly." He says, his tone cold and blank.

"What part of leaving don't you understand?" I say as he closes in on me, trapping me between him and the door.

"Aurora, you're not going anywhere." He grumbles lowly, placing his hand above my head on the door behind me as his eyes stare down at me.

"I don't want to be here anymore. I swear I'll kill myself if I have to stay here one more second." I snap, staring at him with bloodshot eyes as he grits his jaw and I feel his body tense.

"Why are you acting like this?" He sighs, attempting to contain his anger.

"I want to leave, why can't you understand that?" I knit my brows and scowl up at him.

"You're not thinking straight. Please, just go upstairs and rest." He suggests, ushering me away from the door but I stand my ground.

"No, I am. You brainwashed me to some perfect wife you want me to be and that's not me." I yap in my weak voice as he swallows and clenches his teeth.

"You and I, we're not a match. We never were and we never will." I tell him."You kill people, I help them. I follow rules and you break them."

"I've been patient and I forgave you for so many things but do you realize what you just did?" I ask rhetorically as he just stares at me in a state of daze.

"MY BABY IS DEAD BECAUSE OF YOU." I yell as he gives me a sympathetic look. I don't want your sympathy.

"And you're too heartless to know what that means. So I'm done wasting my time on you, trying to change you." I shake my head. It took me this long to realize it but I'm done.

"You picked a perfect victim. Weak and unable to stand up for myself. That's not happening anymore. I want a divorce and I don't care who I have to go to to get it."

"It was my baby too, Aurora." He snaps. "AND YOU DIDN'T EVEN WANT IT IN THE FIRST PLACE." He growls in my face, rendering me speechless. I can't believe he would go there.

"Are you trying to hurt me? The only reason I was sceptical at first is because I thought it was going to hurt it to have you as a father, that somehow your criminal activities will catch up to it. Clearly I was right." I fight back to which he doesn't answer.

"Look." He sighs. "We don't have to fight. I know you're hurting but I can help you. I love you, I'll take care of you, you know I will."

"You don't." I sniffle, looking down and shaking my head.

"What was that?" He frowns, tugging on my jaw but I push him away. 

"You love my obedience, my submission. You love my weakness." I correct him. "But you don't love me."

"That's not true." He shakes his head and reaches for my face but yet again, I push his hand away. I don't want him touching me.

"You only like me because I can't stand up for myself. You don't love me the way I love you." I tell him, tears relentlessly making their way down my face.

"Don't say that. You know I do, I care for you, I kill for you." He argues, his voice laced with frustration and a tad of dispair.

"Then let me go."

"You know I can't do that. You're not in the right mindset to be left alone." He explains in a low voice as I just stand there, crying even harder. I can't help it. I'm so hurt and sad and I just want to make it stop.

"I'll be fine. I can take care of myself." I say, wanting to end the conversation. I wipe my cheek and reach over for the door but he locks it. I'm getting more frustrated by the second. I need to leave.

"Aurora, please. Just do as I say." He sighs, rubbing on his forehead. "Just go upstairs and rest at least. And if you still want to leave after that, I'll let you." He mumbles, giving me a nod.

I take a deep breath, feeling myself getting tired. Everything that happened today has taken a toll on me. I just want to go to sleep and never wake up.

Tristan's POV:

After feeding Aurora and getting her in bed, I watch her bury herself under the sheets. It wasn't easy. She insisted on going to bed without eating anything but I can be pretty persuasive.

She's never done anything like this before. She's never been one to act out and she usually keeps to herself. But she's been through a lot and she was bound to snap someday. 

And usually, I'd be angry at the way she's behaving, but I'm not. I'm past that phase. If this is how she directs her pain then so be it, I can handle it.

What I can't handle however is her leaving me. I just can't. She's mine till I'm in hell and nothing can change that.

I don't know how I'll try to get through to her but only time will tell. This is how she's grieving the loss of our child and I'll do what I can to accept that. I'll watch over her till she gets better but her leaving me is out of the question.

I, however, have a different way of grieving that I'm about to initiate. The nasty, vicious kind. I swear on my fucking life that every single person who was remotely responsible for killing my child will pay. Every single person who was even slightly related to what happened will suffer. And that's a fucking promise. I won't stop till every single member of the Russian Mafia is tied up in my lock up, ready to be tortured and tormented by me.

They've broken what's mine.

Now, I've had my ups and downs but this is different. My anger boils inside till it reaches its fucking brim. God, I will enjoy destroying them so fucking bad. It'll feel so good to watch them beg me as I drain the life out of them.

Taking my phone out of my pocket, I dial Elijah's number on it then place it against my ear.

"Elijah, you and Jonas meet me at the lock up. NOW!" I growl into the phone then immediately hang up and shove it back into my pocket.

I don't even want to leave. I'd rather stay here and watch over Aurora but I can't. I can't because my anger has a mind of its own. And if I don't take it out on someone, I'll end up doing something I shouldn't.

I'm not being stupid and I sure as hell am not going to leave her alone in here. I'm calling Stella and Aylina to be with her till I come back. She needs the moral support.

~~~~~~~~~~

Closing the door to the car, I stride out and make my way to the door of the lock up where Jonas and Elijah stand.

"I want you both to find me every single person involved with the Russian Mafia. And I mean everyone. I don't care how you do it, but get it done. I want them all caught." I order them and they look at each other but then nod. "I'll be checking on your progress."

"Tristan, we're sorry for your loss." Elijah says and I nod. I'm not about to show weakness. "No one deserves that shit."

"Thanks. You can go now." I tell them and they soon head off as I step inside and walk through the hallway.

Reaching Claire's cell, I open the door and find her passed out on the wooden chair. A puddle of now dried up blood beneath her, as it should be.

"Wake the fuck up." I hiss, backhanding her till her head snaps to the side. I'm getting a sick thrill inside. A quench for blood and torture.

"You know it's a real shame." I start, linking my hands behind my back and circling her. "While you're sitting here feeling satisfied, Aurora's at home, mourning the loss of our child." I flick my eyes to her and she's sat, looking up at me with a smile. "That's what you wanted to hear, wasn't it? How you hurt a person that saw you as their best friend?"

"I never wanted to hurt her. It's your fault. I had to get back at you for killing my family." She yaps, her voice irritating me.

"So you wanted to feel strong? Make yourself relevant?" I mock her and watch her fucking face get angry.

"See, that's the difference between you and Aurora, Aurora will never be irrelevant. I'll make sure of that. She would never hurt anyone, including you." I start, clenching my fists.

"Mind you, whenever there was an event, she'd want to include you. Whenever there was an attack or a threat, she'd ask about you. That's the kind of person she is." I snap, my own words angering me. "She opened up to you, you knew she wasn't happy before. You knew that once our baby started growing she finally started to be happy. And instead of coming after me, you kill a baby and break his mother." I continue to shout but her face remains the same.

"But you don't feel bad, do you?" I ask and she weakly shakes her head. "Of course, you don't." I nod to myself and stand in front of her. "But I'm betting this'll change that, hm?" I smirk deviously as she squints her eyes at me, waiting for my next move.

"COME IN." I command as I stare down at her. The door shoots open and a group of my lowest rank men comes in. They just stand guard and run errands for me. But they're perfect for the job.

I walk closer and crouch down in front of her."Now, my men aren't rapists and they don't stick it in scum like you but they'll make an exception. We're going to make you feel just like she did, over and over again." I tell her, pressuring hard onto her neck and chocking her hard. "I'll show you how it feels to have your baby taken away from you." I hiss, feeling the vein on my forehead pulsating as I look straight into her eyes, she looks so scared of me. 

"No. Just kill me, please." She cries out as they grab a hold of her.

"Death is too good for you." I spit in anger, starting to walk away but then I stop. "But don't worry, I'll be back tomorrow and make you feel so close to dying then keep you alive. You crossed the wrong person." I threaten before exiting.

I shut the door behind me, hearing her scream and beg for help. But God knows she won't be getting any.

I've been too nice on people ever since I've met Aurora. But as of now, there'll be no more limits to what I can do. And there's nothing I won't do to seek justice for her and our baby. I'm done getting soft on my victims, it's time for the real tormenting to start.

And that's all I'll dedicate my time to, hoping  it'll make me feel somewhat better and less of a hollow shell.

I just needed to come here to take my anger out somehow. And I have. I still feel like shit but at least I know that Claire is suffering at this very moment. And there's so much more to come for all of them.

But right now, all I want to do is go home to her and comfort her. I want help her through this.

So that's what I did, getting into my car and driving home. By now, it was already night time.

I step inside the house and lock it behind. I make our way to the bedroom only to find her already asleep.

Quietly, I walk into the closet and change. I then head towards the bed, ready to climb in. But then I feel the need to look at her so I walk round the bed and stand there, watching her intently.

My eyes linger on her face. So fucking perfect. So innocent yet so broken.

Somehow, the way she slept right now reminded me of the first night she was in my hold. How her cheeks were flushed and damp, how her lips were parted. I still remember everything like it was yesterday.

Could this all have been prevented if I hadn't taken her? Of course it would've. But I couldn't. I was too consumed and obsessed with that timid face of hers.

I stand over and watch her a little more as she lightly moves around on the bed. But then suddenly, her eyes shoot open and land on me as I tower over her. She flinches, curling up her little body and attempting to run away but I stop her.

"Relax, I won't hurt you." I tell her and she keeps her eyes wide open, clenching onto the sheets. "I just want to sleep." I assure her but she scoots away from me.

Getting frustrated, I let out a sigh and walk over to her. "Good night, angel." I say, placing a soft peck on her forehead then going towards the couch across the bed. I'll just sleep here for now...

I'm back. So sorry this took a while but I've been a bit busy. I hope you enjoyed though💞

Thank you so so much for reading, voting, commenting. Not to mention all the wholesome beans who have been messaging me sweet things. My heart swells to all your support😔💗

Lots of love❤

Published: July 14th 2019.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

287K 12.7K 58
Monsters don't hide under the bed anymore....atleast her's didn't. He sleeps with her, beside her, in her bed. They do not have horns and fangs anymo...
3.9M 74.6K 89
*THIS BOOK NEEDS TO BE HEAVILY EDITED* TAKEN SERIES: BOOK ONE TW: kidnapping, manipulation, toxic/abusive relationship, violence, death, grief, self...
385K 8.2K 37
I kept running and running, my heart beating fast, my legs burning from all the cuts and bruises, my breathing becoming harder with each passing seco...
228K 3.3K 40
HIGHEST RANKING: #1 English #1 Hard #1 DarknessAndLight TROPES: MAFIA ROMANCE, ENNEMIES TO LOVERS, FORCED PROXIMITY, SLOW BURN *Story Contains Matur...