[βœ“] complete ΰΌ„ ab6ix

By midzynite

Λšβœ§β‚ŠβŽ π€ππŸ”πˆπ— ⁎⁺˳✧༚ γ€Œ completed 」 ❝life feels so complete when we're together, i love that feeling. ❞ γ€Š hig... More

complete
one
two
three
four
five
six
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four

seven

358 16 16
By midzynite

+ open up

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

"hey youngmin, whatcha listening to?" i said, plopping right beside youngmin as he was patiently watching the rest of them, practicing on stage for musical theatre.

he gave me a look then continued listening to whatever he was listening to. of course, he wouldn't bother telling me because that's youngmin. i pulled his earphones away for me to listen to it.

"sounds nice.. wait is that you and woojin rapping in the song?! why does this sound so sad? is this a new song you guys are—"

he took the earphones away from me, and somewhat smiled shyly. "i-it's nothing. don't worry about it." youngmin said as he just ended up putting the earphones away. "aren't you practicing musical theatre too? why aren't you up there with them?"

"wow!!! youngmin cares what i do??" i pretended to look shock just to tease him. he gave me an eye roll and i ended up laughing. "i'm not really needed right now."

"why aren't you up there?"

"same reason."

"also why can't i talk to you right now? we barely talk!" i exclaimed. "i'm always the one carrying the conversations for both of us whenever we do "talk" and that's not really us talking if it's just me." i shrugged.

"i noticed you got more talkative, yoomi. it's either you hang around daehwi or woojin more." youngmin said, very dull. "probably both because even the sarcasm is showing, and that's definitely from woojin."

"i mean we never really actually had an actual conversation in the past almost two months i've known you, you're so far away." i said. "during our ramen time with the group, you're BARELY talking, and i question why."

"i choose not to."

"but why?!"

"there's nothing special for me to say. all you guys really discuss is about love life and i thought you'd know by now.. i'm not into that type of stuff." youngmin says. "i'd rather focus on my ramen."

"is it, you're not really into that stuff or.." i got closer to his face to make it more dramatic. "you're not really good at that stuff?"

"h-hey, distance please." youngmin scooted further, making me laugh at his actions. "you're one to talk, for someone who doesn't have experience."

"hey! it's not that i don't have experience, well, uh— i do have—" i stopped speaking as i realized what that experience was. "you know i do, a-and we don't wanna go that far into detail youngmin."

"yeah no kidding." youngmin sarcastically replying. after saying that, there was 10 seconds of awkward silence.

"uhh, do you actually.. wanna hear the song woojin, daehwi and i wrote?" youngmin finally opened up and asked me. i looked up at him and nodded constantly while smiling.

"okay but question is, are you okay with hype music? this song is quite fast and hype." he warns me.

"nah, it's all good. i'm in the mood to hear some of that and to hype over some music!" i said, feeling energetic.

he smiles at my reaction and hands me one earphone. i listened to it and it was really hype, it made want to dance, but what made me shocked is how talented everyone is.

woojin raps so fast, youngmin has such good flow with his words, donghyun's voice fits in between the raps, woong has such an amazing voice in general and daehwi will fit any concept song and not sound bad. "called absolute.. hmm.. i think i like this song a lot." i said.

"you rapped good!" i clapped for youngmin as he shyly smiled. "i would love to hear more songs you guys are making."

"yeah.. we do have some planned but uh.. we don't really have inspiration of what to write about." youngmin sighed.

"well.. you can always write about something you see all the time that makes you happy or that makes you get in your feelings." i spike up. "it could be about someone too."

"s-someone?" he nervously asked.

"well yeah, it could be anyone, your parents, your sister, brother, friend, best friend, crush, girlfriend—"

"stop at girlfriend. don't need to hear anymore of that." youngmin said putting his hand up, saying stop.

i let out a big sigh. although he tells me enough, i'm still so curious as to why youngmin seems so distant from the topic of love life or girl friend. could he.. be like me perhaps? incomplete?

"youngmin, i think you and i.. are very much alike." i say, breaking some awkward silence. "i can see it now."

"uhh, why do you say that? you're such a happy and energetic girl while i'm not as energetic as everyone." youngmin puts himself low.

"just because i'm always acting happy, doesn't mean i really am inside." i began to open up to him. i felt like i should help him loosen up a little, because i really feel that i can relate to him in a way.

"i used to be.. very quiet, away from everyone type of person during my years before i came to this school. i didn't want anything to do with anyone and even if i did have a friend group, i was still very quiet and didn't want to loosen up." i told him. "it's because i have in incomplete life."

"and i can see you have in incomplete life too." i told him. he didn't say anything for a bit, and just continued listen to me, without being defensive. "i'm gonna help you loosen up more, to stop keeping all your thoughts to yourself and to start acting happy and being happy even though inside you may not be."

"if it's working for you... then i guess i should do it as well." youngmin agrees with my ideas. "but by you saying i have incomplete life, don't tell me you and dahee think the same—"

"nope we do, and yes, a significant other is probably what you need too." i chuckled. "okay but first, just promise me you'll start opening up to me and everyone else more. it'll make everyone happy okay?"

"o-okay.." youngmin said as i brightly smiled. "i mean i can honestly tell you about why i feel the need to distant myself from people—"

"save the tea for another time because i want to go continue watching the rest of them try to act and sing at once. come on!" i pulled youngmin off the bench as we got closer to everyone else.

"hmm.. what were you guys doing over there together alone?" dahee made a sarcastic thinking face.

"relax, i just talked to youngmin since i never really had a proper conversation with him." i said. "i helped him loosen up more since he's always so quiet, right?"

"you're right.. i need him to be more happy with me!" daehwi jumped towards youngmin shaking his arm. "so boring, even woong got louder around us."

while daehwi was busy bothering youngmin with woojin and donghyun trying to help out youngmin, i noticed the awkward tension between dahee and woong.

"psst... woojin, come." i signalled him to come beside me to help me out with something.

"youngmin was boring right? yeah we know that, that's why you called me because i'm better." he winked and youngmin slapped him from the side.

"you thought i didn't hear that." youngmin eyerolled as he still kept trying to get daehwi to stop being so jumpy right now.

"okay but do you know what's up with your sister? why is she so awkward around woong nowadays? it looks so weird." i whispered to woojin.

"she's always weird around woong, if you haven't noticed." he shrugged. "you know she likes him right?"

"well yeah but.. looking at them," i said glancing at them once more. "it makes me awkward too. i wanna do something about it."

"which is...?"

"get youngmin and daehwi to do something for the stage then i can just pretend i'm going back inside the school." i told him.

"and donghyun? what about him? okay, there's no way i'm leaving him alone with y—"

"shut up! i'll just— i'll just bring him with me then." i awkwardly said. woojin sighed, and agreed with the plan.

"but wait.. it's impossible to do this plan right now, we have to do it next practice because they know there's no more things to do on stage."

"ahh shit, okay, next practice then— wait next practice is next week though!" i complained.

"so? wait till next week then."

"ugh woojin, you're completely useless, i hate you." i rolled my eyes as i walked away.

"you know you love me!!! don't deny it! you don't hate me!" woojin yelled.

he's right. i say i hate him.

but i don't.

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

oop the favouritism popped, went from youngmin to woojin real quick-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63K 2.4K 36
"π™‹π™§π™€π™’π™žπ™¨ 𝙩𝙀 π™§π™šπ™’π™šπ™’π™—π™šπ™§ π™’π™š π™–π™‘π™§π™žπ™œπ™π™©?" 𝘼 𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙠 π™Žπ™ͺπ™£π™œπ™π™€π™€π™£ π™π™–π™£π™›π™žπ™˜π™©π™žπ™€π™£ π™Žπ™©π™–π™§π™©π™šπ™™: 18.11.21 π™€π™£π™™π™šπ™™: 29...
16.6K 1K 34
❝ my feelings for you is like this rainfall, i could get warned but i'd never be sure how long it lasts or how hard it would be.❞ -- AB6IX JEON WOONG...
9.6K 531 51
You never imagined that after ending things with your ex, you will end up falling for a celebrity in real life. How will your journey to find yoursel...
7.3K 434 14
Λšβœ§β‚ŠβŽ πŽππ† π’π„πŽππ†π–πŽπŽ ⁎⁺˳✧༚ γ€Œ completed 」 ❝they're what everyone calls the king and queen of embarrassment.❞ γ€Š highest ranks 》 #1 in kimdoyeo...