Personal Body Guard - (Shawn...

De basicallyvogue

"Cut the shit babe, your parents hired me as your personal body guard so fuck up with the attitude..." ~ When... Mai multe

characters
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
EPILOGUE
THE END
SHAWN MENDES CONCERT
New Story

41

5.3K 150 67
De basicallyvogue

"What the hell were we?
Tell me we weren't just friends
This doesn't make much sense
But I'm not hurt, I'm tense"

-

*Emily's Point Of View*

"This dress is so tight and short" I whined pulling the latex black dress down my thighs more.

Carly had forced me to wear a black shirt latex dress with some lace stockings. To match she put me in a choker necklace and threw on some cat ears that were definitely from a sex store.

I felt extremely uncomfortable but Carly was not letting me rock up in my black jeans and hoodie.

"Here put this on" Carly said handing me her red lipstick. I rolled my eyes playfully before grabbing the tube and layering it onto my lips perfectly.

Carly was supposed to be a devil as she also wore a latex dress but it was red with some black knee high boots and red lipstick. Of course having devil horns on her head.

Rhylee who was also wearing a black strapless latex dress with some black boots and had painted a skilfully done skull on the bottom half of her face.

I usually was the only one who wore scary Halloween costume yet this year it seemed the total opposite.

I was a cat? Cats are not scary.

Halloween parties are just an excuse for girls to rock up in near to nothing.

At least all of this was getting my mind off Shawn. Thankfully the girls hadn't actually brought him up once.

"We ready to go?" Carly cheered.

I sighed following them out to the front of Carly's house where the Uber was.

-

We stepped out of the Uber as we finally arrived at James house. I know this was his house but I was praying that I didn't run into him.

My eyes ran up the many windows on the mansion. His house was massive. It was only 10pm and there was already people making out at the front and even some girl getting her hair held back by her friends as she threw up.

We walked up the driveway and onto the porch where we saw 3 guys sitting on the porch who instantly whistled.

"Disgusting" I muttered pushing in through the crowd heading straight for the bar.

"So what are we drinking tonight?" Carly said finally catching up to me with Rhylee.

"Anything and Everything" I said grabbing a cup and instantly begin to fill it with straight vodka, mixing in a bit of lemonade.

"Wow. What's gotten into you" Rhylee said watching as I chugged down my drink.

"Nothing. You guys wanted to party. So let's party" I said with a shrug.

"Yes girl" Rhylee cheered clinking her red cup against mine.

"Are you sure your good?" Carly ask looking at me in concern. Carly always knew what was up.

"Yeah I'm good" I said shooting her a smile.

"Let's dance" Rhylee said pulling Carly and I with her to the dance floor that had been formed in James' living room.

I swayed my hips to the beat as we began to dance and drink. I raised my hands in the air feeling free as the alcohol began to kick in my system.

"I'm gonna go grab another drink" I yelled to Carly and Rhylee over the music. They nodded as I walked off back to the bar to poor myself a drink.

I grabbed the vodka bottle pouring it in to my cup not even worrying about adding the lemonade this time.

"Well if it isn't Emily Rose" I heard a voice from behind me. I spun around coming face to face with James.

"Something you need?" I asked raising an eyebrow in amusement.

"Yeah a drink and then a dance with you" he said with a smirk reaching behind me to grab the tequila bottle, taking a swig straight from the bottle.

"You down?" He asked.

Memories began to retrace themselves back from last night;

"Did you kiss her?" I asked straight forward staring at him with glossy eyes.

"W-What?" He asked.

"Fuck it" I blurted out grabbing his hand as he led me to the dance floor.

If he could kiss other girls I could dance with other guys.

We began to dance, my hips easily moving to the beat now with the more alcohol I had.

I looked over towards Rhylee and Carly who were talking to a group of guys. Carly looking over at me with a confused look making me look away straight away.

I continued to sip on my drink until it was gone again. James had placed his hands on my hips as we danced, getting extremely close to one another.

He leaned forward to whisper in my ear; "did you want another drink?" He asked making me nod my head frantically.

"Vodka?" He asked making me smile.

Maybe he wasn't as bad as Shawn made him out to be.

I began to dance by myself when I felt a presence behind me making me spin around.

I smiled once I saw James standing there with my vodka drink.

He handed to me making me throw it to the back of my throat drinking it all in one gulp. I threw the cup into the crowd well knowing I was drunk now.

James smiled pulling me to him by my hips as we began to dance with one another. The best vibrated off the walls making my ear drums shake.

"Fuck it's hot" I swore beginning to fan myself feeling like the heater had just cranked up in my body.

"Let's go get you some air" he said looking at me with concern. I turned to tell Rhylee and Carly but they were no longer in the spot they were at before. I shrugged as we stumbled outside the back door into the backyard area.

"Come sit" he said patting a spot beside him on the bench. I plopped beside him as I felt like the world was swaying side to side.

Fuck. I swear I didn't drink that much.

I opened my eyes only for them to involuntarily roll back to the back of my head. The world felt like it was spinning as I gripped onto James shoulder.

"What the fuck?" I slurred trying to look at James for help who was only sat there with a smile.

"I don't feel so good" I slurred out beginning to stand up only to be pushed back down by James, a pair of lips pressing against mine.

I pushed him off me straight away.

"Stop" I whispered feeling to dizzy to speak. He grabbed the back of my head forcing it forward so his lips were against mine.

"James Stop!" I yelled getting the energy to lift my knee up to hurt him where it hurts. He groaned both his hands leaving mine to grab his most precious area.

I quickly got up and stumbled back inside the house. My head rolled to one side and I was beginning to think that James hadn't given me vodka.

"Emily! Em!" I heard Carly's voice as I began to collapse. "Hey! Hey... how much did you drink!" She shouted over the music as she held me up.

I groaned as she began to lift me up the stairs.

My eyes continued to roll to the back of my head as the world continued to spin and I felt like I couldn't walk or speak anymore.

"What's going on with you?" She asked in concern as she stared at me with worry and fear.

She pushed open a door to reveal a couple making out in a bathroom.

"Get out" She spat making them rush out before she rushed me in and placed me in front of the toilet.

"What did you drink Emily?" She asked looking at me with concern.

"James... vodka" was all I could get out. It felt like my brain was moosh and I couldn't remember anything. I could just push my head in front of the toilet before vomiting up the alcohol I had and whatever James had slipped into my drink.

"Fuck. I'm calling Shawn" was all I heard before I completely blacked out.

-

A/N: Honestly might fucking update again cos I'm so into this shit right now hahaha

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

8.1K 465 42
When Manuel Mendes wanted to spend rest of his life on an Island with his wife, he appointed his one and only son as CEO of Maple Cooperation. Shawn...
25K 731 38
To you, he was your idol, your everything, your biggest inspiration. But to him, you were just another fan in the crowd. That was, until his eyes met...
4.2K 150 6
When Shawn is ordered to kill the president's daughter, him and his newfound companion must make sacrifices they'd never imagined in hopes of making...
577K 7.2K 200
Welcome to my fourth book of imagines about the one and only Shawn Mendes! {*} = smut! Requests are closed! MEAN OR HATEFUL COMMENTS WILL GET YOU MUT...