Protector (sequel to lost)

By Slycat99

Sora spent a long time away from the village and her friends and very rarely wrote to them. She trained in th... More

Packing up
The jorney home
marshmallow in my face
I guess i have changed
A/N (important)
they burnt down my apartment
fawn, and boyfriend
A/N which do you like most?
A/N shenshi and Aisura new looks
MASARU
The one who saved me
You will die here
The loss of a friend
Shenshi's funeral
Flowers
Suicidal friend
A wish
Lesson on the third hokage
Naruto's return
Why is life so cruel
Being cheesy
Tracking the akatsuki
My ancestor
Why now
His name is Mitsou
Tobi and Zetsu
Meeting the therapist
Aisura wakes up
Date
Yamato and sai
Hot springs
Nightmare
Caught by orochimaru
First day back with the smake.
Ena
Fever
Back to the leaf
Out if the hospital
Ena goes to the academy
Ena's dad
Called mum
Letters
Asuma's revenge
Cemetery
Bullies
Escapists
Capturing escapits
TI back in order
Three tails mission
Three tails stolen
a worried warning
Shikamaru vs Shikaku shoji
You're not bad
Don't test me
Important A/N
Talking to academy students
Cleared
What a drag
His test
torture
Is that the best you got
Lost
Fighting Sora
Deep sleep
Water spring
Shikamru meets Yasu
Stuborn
Ena belives
A/N please read
A trip out of the hospital
Photos
(A/N) update on me
the kid will get killed
Out of the hospital.
A deal
Into the rain.
side by side with jiraya part 1
side by side with Jiraiya part 2
two toads
A/N New book?
Genjutsu
death
is hope wort it
Sasuke helps
we're not that different
leaving Sasuke
Pain enters the village
protecting the leaf
Fighting with Ibiki
feeling emotions freely
Searching for the real pain
Rescue from madara
Lord Danzo
the war begins
Battlefield A
reincarnation
sealed away
Infomation from clones
front lines
Hisha treaty
Bs Madara part 1
Vs Madara part 2
Ten tails
this is only just beginning
Sensei
old man
Red barrier
Sealed
Hero
Madara and tentails
Fight
Fight end
Love
Question

Kage

763 17 1
By Slycat99

I saw Naruto be surrounded by the nine tails chakra to form a fox, he was strong. the fourth also had the nine tails chakra around him. The two created a Rasengan and were transported. Shikamaru walked up by me and I sighed.

"what are we supposed to do?" I asked.

"let me think," He said.

I saw the stress on his face. a lot of pressure was on him right now. I grabbed his hand giving it a light squeeze.

"I trust you with my life Shikamaru, you won't fail, I won't let you," I said.

He looked at me and gave me a small smile before going back to thinking. the ten tails appeared and the barrier came down. the ten tails morphed into a tree and roots came at us. the roots grabbed people draining their chakra.

Damn it. I dodged the roots alongside Shikamaru. I looked around to see the carnage. I watched as the roots wrapped around Shikamaru. My eyes widened and my instincts kicked in. My eyes instantly changed and I froze the roots.

I stood in front of Shikamaru until the roots finally stopped. I kneeled my Shikamaru holding him. Tears brimmed my eyes. He was barely alive, I didn't know if he would survive. If I had to I will give my life to save him. the others ran up to us.

"Shikamaru don't you dare leave me," I chocked out.

Sakura ran up to us and I saw the dread on her face. Tears spilled from my eyes landing on his face. Please, you can't leave me. Obito began talking and I shook with anger. how dare he.

The first spoke to us and told us everything. However, everyone was losing more hope. I looked at Shikamaru. I rose to my feet looking at Obito. Roots came near us and my eye narrowed. My Kekkei Genkai was still activated. I lifted my hand up and the roots that were about to attack were frozen solid.

"I refuse to roll over and die, but I would rather die than live a lie! I will fight to the end. I chose free will. I chose to live in this forsaken world. I chose reality!" I yelled.

Sasuke cut down some roots to and Naruto was again surrounded about the nine tails cloak. I felt Naruto's feeling flow into me. I looked back at Shikamaru. We won't give up don't you worry.

I smiled, he rose the spirits of everyone. The two prepared their attacks. Then the firsts thoughts came to our minds. I sighed. I looked at Shikamaru again. I'll leave him to Sakura. I have to focus on this.

we either have to take out the caster of the tree. those two are working on the caster, I'll work on the tree. I was Sora Hisha, I held the power of my clan, I will protect these idiots.

I began to freeze the tree starting with roots. slowing spreading. The other Kage showed up. As I froze the tree Sasuke and Naruto were working together. They really were a good match. I turned to see Shikamaru surrounded by Naruto's chakra.

I heard Shikamaru talk and I smiled. Thanks, Naruto.

"Damn you stupid Nara, you had me worried!" I snapped at him.

"Sorry troublesome woman, but I'm here to stay, so focus on what you're doing," He said.

I smiled. He would be okay. So now I didn't need to worry. I used more chakra and the freezing sped up, now past the roots and going to the main trunk. the Kage rangled the Shinobi and I smiled.

They all began running at the tree and I rose to my feet the tree created dragons and I rolled my eyes. How foolish. I just had to get to a certain point before this tree came crumbling down. One of the wooden dragons came at me but I was picked up. I looked to see Shikamaru had me.

"Troublesome woman, just focus," He said.

I rolled my eyes but stayed focused. It was ready, I did the hand sign and it separated from the frozen past. It began to fall but more roots stabilized it. Damn it, so that won't work. I saw Naruto and Sasuke come crashing down and I lightly cringed as a crater was formed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

278K 8.3K 22
This story is about a little girl named Shira, she is the Jinjuriki of the 11 tailed wolf Zodiac. When Shira became Zodiac's Jinjuriki she was given...
273K 11.2K 77
We follow the kunoichi Yuyan Hane as she faces the shinobi world once again! Along with her best friend Naruto, she plans on bringing true peace into...
69.9K 1.6K 46
Shirazaki Y/N, childhood best friend of Uchiha Sasuke, has a complex and conflicted journey ahead. United by a strong bond since their early years, t...
32.9K 2K 51
Kimura Uchiha was always a good person. She was kind to others, unlike some of the villagers. So why is it that she had to lose her entire family, he...