Love and Basketball ||Urban(D...

By dreamdoll22

Cassie + Saint = Basketball 🏀? (Yeah...I'm not good at descriptions so just read and find out...😉) also I'm... More

Prolouge
PART ONE: Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38: Is you or is you ain't?
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
PART TWO: Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
other books

Chapter 51

37.7K 1.5K 1.4K
By dreamdoll22

Sorry I haven't updated. I was crushed when Cameron Boyce passed away so I could BARELY write. It's been fucking with my head everyday and night to the point where I can't sleep without dreaming ab him. I explained it on my ig @myaxclipz. But R.I.P. to my childhood crush, Luke from Jessie, Carlos from Descendants, Cameron Boyce❤️  sorry if this chapter is a little sloppy :(
***
Cassie Davis
8:00pm
My mom had just called Saint, Lisa, Keone, and I to sit at the table for dinner. We all walked down the hallway, entering the dining room. Wade and his daughters had already been there. One of them took my favorite seat so I had to sit on the other side. Already I was annoyed.

I sat across from them, Saint sat next to me, and Lisa and Keone sat next to us. Christin sat at the end of the table, my mom sat next to Wade of course and Saints mom sat on the other side of her.

Dinner was set on the table. My mom and I made a lot of food for everybody and we were all starving.

Everyone put what they wanted on their plate then soon after, we all ate what was on it. The table was silent. It was an awkward silence too. Nobody wanted to talk.

"So." My mom said breaking the silence. "How is everyone doing?" she asked.

"I wanna kill myself." Christin smiled, stuffing her face with food.

"Uh huh and why is that?" My mom asked, scowling at her.

"New ass people thinking they could just waltz into your life-" Christin spoke before my mom cut her off.

"I think it's best if you keep your mouth shut." My mom hissed.

The table grew silent again.

"Anybody else?" She asked.

The table stayed quiet until Wade spoke.

"I'm doing fine. I just don't understand why people are throwing subs at the table. They daddy should've taught them better." He coughed.

The table was extra quiet now. It was awkward for everyone. Christin threw her fork down on the table, wiping her hands off with a napkin and leaving her plate there.

"It's been real y'all." She huffed grabbing her keys and her coat that had been hanging up by the front door. Like that, she slammed the door behind herself. We all heard her car start, and then sound of her pulling out of the driveway.

The table was silent once again.

"Well I'm finished with my food." I said, putting my fork down.

"Me too" Saint said. "Me three." Lisa scoffed. "Me four." Keone sighed.

We all stood up, throwing our food scraps out and putting our plates in the sink.

"You guys don't want dessert?" My mom asked.

"No, were good." I said speaking for myself and the rest of my friends.

"But wait, I want-" Keone spoke before I cut him off.

"Keone." I hissed, scrunching my lips up.

He sucked his teeth as we all walked down the hallway into my room.

"Yo what is wrong with your moms boyfriend?" Lisa asked.

"I don't know!" I exclaimed. "He's weird and I don't like him."

"Its a no from me dawg." Saint said shaking his head.

"Yeah I had to get out of there cause..." Keone scoffed.

"How does your mom not see what's going on?" Lisa asked.

"I don't know. It's like she's on drugs or something." I huffed. "And poor Christin. She was the one who knew our father the most. So the comment he made must've dug deep."

"I would've pimp slapped his ass." Saint laughed.

"I'm gonna end up having to. That man gives me bad vibes." I huffed.

"Well, I guess we could hang out here." Saint sighed. "We don't have anything to do."

"Yeah...you have uno?" Lisa asked.

"Yeah I got a pack." I said getting up from my bed. I went into my organizer, grabbing a deck of uno cards.

I sat on my floor in criss cross position and shuffled the cards. Saint, Lisa and Keone sat around me. I let Sant cut the cards while I dealt them out. This was a great game for keeping down the urge to want to fuck the shit out of your boyfriend or girlfriend.

For example, if they put down a draw four, it might actually cause y'all to go without speaking. We we're just going to have to wait and see.

I looked at my set of cards. My pile was actually fire. I had two draw four's, a wild, two regular cards and the rest were multi colored skips.

Saint who sat to the left of me, was the first to go. He put down a draw two.

"Wait so what should I put down now?" Keone asked, showing us his cards.

"Boy- you can't show us your cards." Lisa huffed, lowering his cards down so we won't see them.

"Ohhhh." Keone said in realization.

She rolled her eyes, making him draw two for the cards Saint put down. Then it was Lisa's go. She put down a card and it had went back to me.

I put down one of my skips, skipping Saint. I looked up at him. He had a straight face.

"Really my nigga?" He huffed.

"Relax." I giggled, nudging him with my shoulder.

Keone went and then Lisa went. It was my turn once again. I put down another skip and the cycle continued until I had only two cards left which were the two draw fours. Saint had uno and so did Keone but I was about to change all that.

Once it was my go I finally put down both draw fours.

"Uno out." I smiled, sticking my tongue out at Saint.

"Damn Cass." Lisa laughed.

"You know what Cassie...let me wrap to you right quick." Saint announced, getting up from the floor.

"Nigga why?" I scoffed.

"Cassie just get the steppin. We don't got all day." Saint said.

I got up from the floor too, following him out of my room and into the bathroom where he led us.

"What are we doing in here?" I asked rolling my eyes.

"You made me lose nigga and I don't ever lose uno." He huffed.

"Really? That's what your baby ass is crying about? That's what you dragged me in here for?" I scoffed, putting one hand on my hip.

"Yeah and what about it?" He asked, getting closer and closer to my face.

I trailed my finger down the middle of his chest.

"Oh well." I said, whispering into his ear.

"Stop playin" he smiled, gripping my ass.

"Ooo look who's initiating." I laughed. "It's only been a two days."

"Man fuck that shit. I lost oh well" He said, attempting to pull my leggings down.

"Okay so you gotta give me head whenever where ever I ask for it." I smiled.

"Okay bet." He shrugged like it was no problem at all.

He sat me on the sink.

"You sure you wanna do this here?" I giggled, kicking my slides off and pressing my forehead against his while he slid my leggings all the way off and placed them on the counter of the sink.

"Yeah...let me get ya mind off that nigga Wade." He whispered.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, kissing his lips as he slid off my panties. Then he slowly zipped down my hoodie revealing my bra underneath.

"Take that shit off." He chuckled.

I took my bra off placing it to the side. He took one of his hands feeling on my boobs while the other was rested on my lower back.

Removing his hand from my back,  I felt as he rubbed my clit. He had me wet already and it was only foreplay. He licked two of his fingers putting them both inside of me at once.

"Saint..." I moaned.

He looked me in my eyes with a smirk on his face. He removed his fingers, unbuckling his belt. I watched him as he pulled his erection out of his pants then slipped a condom on.

"Damn." I whined.

"Yeah you not gone be able to walk after this one." He laughed, leaning in for a kiss.

I tilted my head back waiting for him to slide inside of me. Placing his hand behind my neck, he brought my head back to face him.

"Look at me." He mumbled.

I looked up at him like he told me to.

"Mmhm, good girl." He smiled sliding himself inside of me.

He started stroking me down slowly but then he went harder and ruthless taking me by shock.

"S-Saint!" I screamed.

"Shhhhh!" He hissed, covering my mouth with his finger.

He kissed me to keep me from screaming but it just wasn't working. He thrusted his hips into me hard, slow and once at a time. I could barely breathe. I was gasping for air like I was drowning in a pool.

"Cassie you okay?" I heard someone call out in confusion.

Recognizing it was my mom that asked me that question, I begged for Saint to stop.

"Uh uh." He mouthed, continuing to thrust his hips into me.

"Yeah mommy, I just got one of th-them CRAMPS!" I said, trying to sound normal like Saint wasn't tearing up my insides.

"Oh okay, call me if you need anything, we're in the living room with Raven, Wade and his girls." My mom shouted.

"Okay ma!" I shouted back.

As soon as she left, Saint started stroking me faster again. This time he was the one breathing heavy.

"Shhhh..." I said, covering my his mouth with my entire hand. He still made loud ass huffing noises.

"People gone f-find out we in h-here fuckin, Saint." I moaned.

"Does it really matter though?" He mumbled.

"Y-yesss!" I moaned, almost screaming.

"Okay, okay turn around, get off the sink." He demanded.

He pulled out while I bent myself over the sink. He entered me slowly. I saw our reflection in the mirror. The necklace he gave me was bouncing every which way against my boobs.

I put my hands out on the mirror and leaned on it to try and stay still. As he stroked me slowly, I put my head down.

"Head up, head up!" He panted, tilting my head back up by my neck. "I wanna see ya face."

I put my head back up leaving a small smile on my face. He grabbed me by my boobs and thrusted himself into me harder and harder.

I was about to squirt all over him and I could feel it.

He took his hand off my left boob, moving towards my clit. He rubbed on it, making the feeling of my climax intensify.

"You finished?" I moaned.

"I been came, I'm just tryna let you get yours." He chuckled.

My back started to hunch over. I was cumming. The last couple of strokes, I wanted to scream but I literally held my mouth closed with one of my hands.

Then Saint pulled out. He was out of breath and so was I. He took his condom off, wrapping it in tissue and throwing it into the garbage.

"Damn." I whispered.

"What?" He mumbled, tucking his dick back into his boxers and buckling his belt.

"My pussy hurt. I'm not gone be able to sit." I laughed.

"I wanna roll a blunt now." He chuckled, turning the sink on and pumping soap onto his hand to wash them.

"I'm finna get in the shower." I sighed.

He watched me as I took my Jesus piece off putting it on top of his bape hoodie I'd been wearing that. He moved from the rim of the bathtub, sitting on the toilet lid.

I removed my hair from its high bun, getting into the shower.

"I should roll a quick one in here..." he mumbled. "What you think mama?"

"Wait til later. The adults could smell it from down the hall." I sighed.

"Ughh" he moaned.

"Could you pass me a fresh pair of underwear and my towel from my drawer. But make it discrete please? So Lisa and Keone don't arouse suspicion." I asked.

"Gotchu." He agreed, leaving the bathroom quietly.

At least 5 minutes went by before Saint reached the bathroom again.

"I put em on top of your clothes." He mumbled.

"Okay, thanks." I smiled, getting out of the shower and wrapping my towel around my body. "You gone stay in here with me?" I asked confusingly.

"Yeah, I wanna see ya body drip." He laughed, biting his lip.

"You nasty." I smiled, shaking my head.

"You making me wanna pound that shit from the back again." He mumbled in my ear, trailing his finger down my my shoulder.

"But we just-" I whispered before he cut me off.

"Let me eat you out then." He whispered giving me chills down my spine.

"Oh so you horny, horny." I laughed.

"Yeah." He mumbled, pulling me in by my waist from behind.

"You can wait." I shrugged.

"You really gone do me like that shawty." He joked.

"Mmhm." I murmured, drying my body off.

"That's gone change once we married. Watch. We gone go all day and all night." He laughed, playfully humping the air.

***
How was it y'all?🌚🙃
Okay these next chapter are going to be a little different because are closer to part two of the book now. 😁
Comment💬
Vote💞
Edit: sorry I made y'all wait so long and sorry for mistakes. If sum doesn't make sense lmk. My heart just wasn't in it atm and I hope you guys understand. My heart is still literally torn to shreds rn.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

201K 4.8K 38
I take requests but it will mostly be my own ideas that I'll potentially turning into full stories. Enjoy this sensual, black ass book of mine! INTEN...
600K 9K 83
imagines w ur favorite guys ** it gets better the more you read. the older imagines are definitely not my best work 🥲 **
5.5K 329 101
Part II of "Adopted By NBA YoungBoy". I hope you guys enjoy! By the way, please excuse any grammar mistakes or anything in this book.