Thug Love {COMPLETED}

By EverythingBGKC

19 year old college student, Beyoncé falls in love with the city's most wanted criminal and drug dealer by th... More

The Beginning - I.
Just Friends - II.
Give Me A Call - III.
Falling Hard - IV.
Gang Gang - V.
Down To Ride - VI.
The Meet Up - VII.
Crew Love - VIII.
I Love You - IX.
Trouble - X.
Back Again - XI.
Official - XII.
Taken - XIII.
ILY2 - XIV.
New Story - SIW.
Shooters Shoot - XV.
Worried - XVI.
On The Run - XVII.
Opp - XVIII
Dead End - XIX.
Home - XX.
Pressure - XXI.
Blue Ivy - XXIII.
The Other Side - XXIV.
Foolish - XXV.
The End - XXVI.
Epilogue (1)
Epilogue (2)

Mama - XXII.

3.4K 165 316
By EverythingBGKC

Beyoncé sat quietly as her mother yelled and screamed to the top of her lungs. She knew her mother would be upset about her disappearing, but she wasn't expecting this.

And she still haven't told her about the pregnancy.

"Are you even listening to me?" Tina yelled, making Beyoncé break out of her thoughts to look at her distraught mother.

"Mama I'm listening, but you're not letting me get any words in. I know disappearing with him wasn't the best idea, but I lo—"

"I don't want to hear you say you love him. You're 19! You don't even know what love is got dammit! One man start sweet talking you and now you're on the run with him, being the naive girl I taught you not to be."

Beyoncé bit the inside of her cheek to prevent her from saying what she wanted to say. She felt she needed to defend herself, but upsetting her mother even more was not on her to-do list.

"Okay mama, I apologized," Beyoncé rolled her eyes, "I can't go back into the past and change anything. All I can do is make up for it and I'm starting now by saying I'm sorry."

Tina pursued her lips to the side, "Girl please, you definitely right about that because if your fast ass would've gotten locked up, you would have no other choice but to make up for it and do the time because I wasn't bailing ya out!"

Beyoncé slowly nodded, knowing her mother was being truthful. "I know mama, and I'm sorry."

"And the nerve of you to be missing classes behind this fella! If he really loved you, he wouldn't have put you in a situation that'll mess up your future."

Beyoncé sat quietly knowing that was true as well, but she wanted to be with him so it wasn't necessarily Hov's fault.

"So now you ain't got nothing to say?" Tina exclaimed, "Is the dick that good?"

Beyoncé gasped and tried her best to fight the laugh that she felt coming on. Sometimes she just couldn't take her mother serious, "Oh my gosh mama, please!"

"Don't act all shy now! You know that's all it is."

"It's really not mama. Like I said, I really do love him. He's a great guy that happened to have got himself in some trouble. I didn't realize how big of an issue it was until now. I really do apologize for disappointing you."

Tina sucked her teeth and looked around the apartment she was paying monthly for her daughter. Beyoncé had been living with Hov, but because her mother was in town, she assumed it was best to meet at her apartment.

This was her first day back and her mother could tell that she wasn't living there by how empty her room looked.

"You should look into Texas Southern or University of Houston, because you're leaving here and moving back home with me."

Beyoncé frowned, "Um, what? Why? Mama, I'm 19! I'm doing jus—"

"No! You came to Texas A&M to get your fucking degree and come home. Not mess around with some hoodlum and get distracted from the reason you're here in the first place."

"I made one mistake mama! Really? Please don't do this to me, I swear I'll do whatever it takes to earn your trust again but you cannot do this to me. I have no more than a year left and you want me to transfer!?"

Beyoncé was furious with the decision her mother made for her. She didn't want to be anywhere else other than Texas A&M and it didn't have anything to do with Hov. She was close to graduating and knew that transferring would only prolong her graduation date.

Tina shook her head, "I mean it. This guy has your head fucked up and I'm not dealing with this."

"No he doesn't! Everyone is so quick to judge him when he's not this bad person mama. Maybe if you met him, it'll change your mind."

Tina didn't say anything. She just stared at her daughter trying to understand what was it about this guy that had her acting this way.

Her and Beyoncé always had a close relationship so the fact that Beyoncé kept Hov hidden from her was much of a surprise and made her mind wonder even more.

"Okay, I would definitely love to meet him so he can get a piece of my mind too. And meeting him isn't going to change my mind either."

Beyoncé smiled a little. She wasn't too happy with her response, but it was better than a flat out no.

She stood up to hug her mother tightly, feeling her small baby bump against her mother's abdomen. She immediately pulled away so that her mother couldn't speculate anything just yet.

"Thank you mama. I promise you'll like him. I just want you to give him a chance, please."

______

Hov

I pulled the blunt away from my lips as I reloaded the gun and fired again, aiming for the head of the action target.

For the past few hours I've been at the gun range since I ain't have shit else to do. Plus I was meeting up with my homie Meek, and my hitman Trevor to talk about our next plan.

I've been laying low since I got back in Texas, just scoping the scene out and watching my surroundings. I damn sho' haven't forgotten about Cory and his boys, and I know they ain't forgot about me. I've been watching my back like crazy because them niggas are sneakier than I thought.

"Ready to talk?" I heard as I fired off a few more rounds. I put the gun down and took a puff of the blunt before looking back at Trevor.

"Where's Meek?"

"Right here," Meek said, coming around the corner, "This nigga Trevor hit us up like it's an emergency so this shit better be good."

I was laying with Beyoncé when Trevor hit us up to talk. I don't know what he know, but it had to be something if he wanted this meet up to happen as soon as possible.

"Yeah, it is important," Trevor said, "Because the streets are talking and word is that one of Cory's homies saw Beyoncé out in your car the other day so basically, they know you back."

I frowned and pulled the blunt away from my lips, "Mane what? She drive my shit all the time, don't mean shit."

Trevor shrugged, "I'on know man, but I know Cory and his people gonna be planning to run up on you so I just need to know if you want me and da' boys to handle that?"

I looked at him, in deep thought. After a few seconds I shook my head, "Nah, they ain't gon' touch me."

Meek and Trevor both shook their heads but I don't give a fuck. I can handle myself and I know Cory ain't coming after me just yet.

"Anything else?" I asked, grabbing the gun and reloading it.

Trevor rubbed his face and sighed, "Yeah. Cops got a warrant out for your arrest, for the murder of Landon Simmons – ole dude you shot in the face at the lil' college party a few months back, and they got you for drug trafficking."

All I could do was shake my head and laugh that shit off. Without saying anything else, I shot at my target while they just watched me. I swear if it's not one thing, it's another. I do remember shooting ole boy but that's only because the bitch was testing me. Self defense I'll say, but it's whatever.

After I was done, I put my gun back on my waist and turned to look at them, "Y'all hungry?"

We made our way to this small burger joint on my side of town. I was deep in my thoughts when Meek nudged me, making me stare at him.

"You good homie?"

I shrugged, "I'm aight, just thinkin'."

"Whatever it is got you zoned out." Trevor said, dipping his fries into the ketchup.

I looked down at my food which was slightly untouched. I had a few bites of my burger but that was all. I was thinking about a lot of shit and no longer had an appetite, but I know I'll be hungry again in a lil' while.

"I'm thinking about how I'ma get out this shit.." I blurted out.

They both looked at me funny because that was definitely out of the ordinary for me. I vowed to live and die behind this thug life, but that was before I met Beyoncé and started seeing shit differently. Most importantly, finding out she was pregnant is what really made me change my way of thinking. I can't raise my child into this environment.

"What you mean?" Meek questioned, "Like how you gonna get them to drop them charges against you, right?"

I sucked my teeth. The cops been on my ass for years so this lil' warrant don't scare me. They have no evidence and probably just trying to scare me, but that ain't happening. They'll never find me anyway.

"Nah, everything. Ya see I've been investing my money in other things. I'll always rep the gang, but I gotta move differently now. Beyoncé pregnant."

Their eyes nearly jumped out of its socket when I said that. I grabbed the fry off my plate and laughed at their facial expressions.

"Since when?" Meek questioned.

I frowned, "I don't know. We fuckin' like everyday, I can't even remember but she's three months now. She got a lil' bump but nothing drastic."

They both laughed before dapping me up, "Congrats Hov," Trevor said with a smile, "About time. I would've been knocked her up."

"Yeah whatever, don't make me knock you out." I said jokingly, yet very seriously. They know I don't play about her.

"You sure about gettin' out though?" Meek questioned.

"Without a doubt. I got my bodies under my belt, I did my time, I went through all the emotions of this shit. I got my houses, cars, and clothes. It's about that time for me to settle down, away from Texas. Beyoncé gonna be graduating soon. Afta' that, I'm thinking about going up North to New York or something like that. That's all she's been talkin' about."

Meek looked at me and I could see the genuine glow on his face and knew he was happy for me. He brought me in for a hug and I couldn't help but laugh at his dramatic ass.

"Man, I'm so proud of you Hov. I remember us talking about this shit when we were younger and you're finally making it happen. My heart is happy for you bro."

I smiled, "Thanks man, I really appreciate you. Both of y'all, forreal."

__________

I walked into my house, instantly smelling food. Even though I just ate not very long ago, the smell still made me hungry.

Heading into the direction of the kitchen, I could see the table already set and wine on the table. I frowned a little and stared at Beyoncé who had her back turned towards me.

"What's all this?" I asked, setting my keys on the kitchen counter. She turned towards me with this wide ass smile on her face.

"I wanted to surprise you.."

I pulled her in, wrapping my arms around her waist and placing a kiss on her lips, "You can't cook forreal, so I hope the food be good."

She laughed and playfully punched me, "Fuck you, but I can't remember the last time we went out and I know you've been laying low, so I was hoping this would be good for us."

I couldn't believe how amazing she was. I passionately kissed her lips and untied the robe she was wearing. She laughed as I kissed all the way down until I got to her small baby bump.

I kissed over her stomach over and over before kissing back up to her lips, "You make a nigga wanna pop the question."

She smirked, "Boy please, you just be lying." If only she knew. "And oh, I hope you don't be too mad, but we're gonna be having a special guest tonight."

"Oh yeah?" I questioned, removing my jacket, "Who?"

"My mom."

I just stared at her like she was crazy. I'm pretty sure she been knew her mother was in town, but she's just now telling me.

"And you just now telling me this? I'm pretty sure she'll be pulling up any second and you're just now saying something."

She rolled her eyes, "You was going to be upset if I told you hours or go or not. She just wants to talk, and I know that you know how to ta—"

"What we discussing?" She pointed to herself and I frowned, "You? What we need to discuss you for?"

She sighed, "She wants to meet you because I told her so much about you. She knows everything, from the reason we ran and all of that. Only thing she doesn't know about is the baby."

I shook my head at her as she wrapped her arms around me. "Don't do this shit again," I said, "She get a pass because she's your mama."

She nodded and I placed a kiss on her lips, "I'm about to shower. I'll be back."

__________

Beyoncé

Having Shawn and my mom in the same room, at the same table was nerve-racking. They haven't said anything to one another yet and I was tired of getting them to talk so I sat quietly too.

I could see my mom staring at Hov up and down though. I wasn't sure if she was giving him looks of approval or what, but I was nervous and anxious to hear how she felt about him.

"This is a nice meal Beyoncé, I see you're getting better." My mama complimented. I smiled and let out a laugh.

"You highkey just threw shade, but thank you mama. I've been trying and baby is a big help." I said, referring to Hov.

She looked over at him as he ate his food. He took a sip of his wine and my mother did the same while I settled for my cup of water. I'm surprised my mother haven't said anything about it yet. She knew I loved wine.

"So, Hov," My mother said, "What do you do?"

I put my head down, knowing this would probably take a turn. I'm more than sure she knows that Hov runs a drug business. It's definitely isn't a secret anymore.

"I'm an owner of many things," Hov began by saying, "I–"

My mom deeply sighed, "Give me the truth. There's no reason to try and butter me up. It wouldn't matter anyway."

He looked at me and I looked back at him. I didn't say anything, but continued to eat my food.

"Aight," He said, "Check this then, I own a drug business. Started movin' dope at like 14 or 15. I became highly invested in it and at the age of 18, I was moving dope all over the south. Eventually put myself in a higher chair and hired people to work for me. What I do is illegal of course, but it's legit. I made my way of living like this and thanks to ya daughter, I decided to invest my money into other things. Currently, I just bought out this place and plan on turning it into a recording studio. I also plan on building my own apartment complex for the people like me and where I'm from that can't really afford the prices here. I plan on doing a lot with the money I have so that my child will be set in the future."

"Your child?" My mom questioned, "Beyoncé never mentioned you being a father."

I sighed and put my head down. I was not prepared to tell her about my pregnancy right now, but if not now then when? Hov stared at me and so did my mother. I gave her a fake smile as I felt my face turning a bright red color.

"Wow," My mom said with a gasp, "And this why you wanted me to meet him, huh? Because you're pregnant."

I nodded my head, "Yeah.."

"Before you assume anything Ms. Knowles, I do plan on being in my child's life and Beyoncé's. I know you don't know much about me but I truly adore your daughter and I don't wanna be with no one else. Her pregnancy was a surprise to us both, but I don't plan on going nowhere and she's not either."

At this moment, I'm extremely happy Shawn was here with me to tell my mom the news. He always had a way with words and I know by the look on my mother's face that he was winning her over.

We were done with our food so I grabbed our plates and began cleaning a little while they still sat at the table.

"Can I speak with you alone?" My mom asked Hov. I turned my head to quickly glance at them. They both stood up from the table and headed towards the back of the house.

"Thanks for dinner Beyoncé." They both said.

I nodded and watched them walk out. It didn't take me long to clean the kitchen, maybe fifteen minutes at the most. Once I was done, I headed for the back of the house to be nosey. There's no telling what my mom is saying to him and vice versa. They both could be ruthless as hell with their words.

"Ms. Knowles, I–"

"You can call me Tina."

"I like mama better," I heard Shawn say making me smile, "Because one day soon I would hope for you to be my mother in law. I just want to apologize for all the distress I probably caused you. I know what you heard about me in the streets ain't all dat good, but when it comes to your daughter, I'm a different person."

My heart melted hearing Shawn speak. Like I expected, he was winning her over and probably don't even know it. He was such a charming person when he wanted to be.

"I love Beyoncé," He expressed, "Like a lot. I'm from the hood, don't have no parents, my granny raised me. But she always taught me how to treat a lady. I ain't really know how until Beyoncé came along. I know she the one for me, and I'm glad you here because this is the perfect time to get ya' permission for me to marry her."

__________

This ending is going to hurt, but y'all knew that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.8K 2.7K 36
Onika was a 16 year old teenager with many issues that seemed to always involve her deadbeat dad. But no matter how much trouble he brought her way...
161K 7.7K 48
Destiny Taylor, a senior in high school who's focused on finishing her last 3 months of school always been picked on because she's quiet and unbother...
161K 7.7K 45
"STOP. What are you doing?" "Why are you doing this to me? " "BECAUSE I FKING LOVE YOU" A story between a Student and a Professor ♡♥...
18.7K 937 29
By day Megan is the hottest rapper everyone wants to be or wants to be around. But by night she's a five year old who loves pacifiers and cuddles stu...