Call Me Isabella - (Daniel Ri...

By Lewilca

" Tell me your name..." he asks softly his eyes scrutinizing her smaller figure. "My name is Bella..." the la... More

Chapter 1: The Secret Weapon
Chapter 2 - Press Reject!
Chapter 3 - Unexpected Farewell
Chapter 4 - Meet, The Boys
Chapter 5 - Unhealthy Memories
Chapter 6 - Opportunity
Chapter 7 - In The Boss Town II
Chapter 8 - He Who Smells Like Danger
Chapter 9 - Watching Bella
Chapter 10 - Saviour
Chapter 11 - Warnings
Chapter 12 - Mixed Feelings
Chapter 13 - Fired
Chapter 14 - New Home
Chapter 15 - Explanations
Chapter 16 - Identity
Chapter 17 - Wrong Expectations
Chapter 18 - Building Headaches
Chapter 19 - Awful Decisions=Awful Memories
Chapter 20 - Apologies
Chapter 21 - Home (Not) Alone
Chapter 22 - Strange Subjects
Chapter 23 - Unexpected Visitors
Chapter 24 - Bad Behavior
Chapter 25 - Gang Issues
Chapter 26 - Deepest feelings
Chapter 27: Electrifying Tension
Chapter 28 - Stubbornness and insecurity gets you in Trouble
Chapter 29: Kidnapped
Chapter 30: Consequences
Chapter 31: Reminder
Chapter 32: Madness in the House
Chapter 33: Story time
Chapter 34: Friends For Change
Chapter 35: Wedding Day
Chapter 36: Know your chickens
Chapter 37: Dreams are Memories
Chapter 39: Home Is Always Safe
Chapter 40: You never learn Once
Chapter 41: Hide and seek
Chapter 42: Old Friends
Chapter 43: Relief
Chapter 44 : Our love is Wrong
Chapter 45: Time won't heal you
Chapter 46: Bird Set Free
Epilogue

Chapter 38: Dreamy

1.6K 40 4
By Lewilca

An: not edited
**.**

Isabella blinks away the blurriness from her eyes adjusting her sight to the rather warmer room, her mind confused for a brief second. That was not her room.

She slowly turns her head to the side, her heart almost jumping from her mouth seeing Daniel peacefully sleeping besides her.

"Are you okay now?" Isabella nods slowly feeling a bit embarrassed from all the roller-coaster emotions she went through in front of him, and specially for waking him up. "Will you tell me what's wrong now?" he asks quietly watching how she closed her eyes bitting her lower lip.

"I had a bad dream." shivers run down her spine when she whispers in reply.

"We all have those sometimes love, it's okay." he says putting a strand of her hair behind her ear.

"But this one... -" she gulped shaking her head. "It was so scary, it felt so real and I thought I wouldn't..." she feels a lump forming in her throat, a shaky breath released when she tried to breath deeply.

"Hey, it's okay, don't cry my love please. I hate seeing you crying, it's okay I promise you're okay now." he murmurs softly pressing a long kiss on top of her head. Isabella nods quietly wrapping her arms around him. "Do you want to sleep with me?" he pulls away slightly causing Isabella's eyes yo widden before he added. "Nothing is going to happen, I just don't want you to be alone and I can stay up until you fall asleep again." he quickly explained in assurance then grabbing her hand when she nodded softly guiding her back to his room.

The lights went on as soon as they stepped in, automatically. The bed was easily a king size or even bigger, surely enough for more than 4 people. The covers were a dark cream with dark red details matching the walls, the ceiling had a few different dark patterns combined with the large chandelier certainly expensive as it looked. It was all neat, organized and it smelled like Daniel.

He pulls the creamy silky soft blanket letting Isabella lay down first to tuck her in then walking to the other side to lay beside her. The bed was warm, it felt like laying above a cloud and it wasn't just because of the bed, but also Daniel.

"Are you comfortable?" He watched how she nod with a side smile. Daniel turned the lights off watching Isabella still wide eyed her beautiful angelical face illuminated by the moonlight. "You're supposed to sleep my love." Isabella sighs closing her eyes.

"Can you... Uh - Can you hug me really tight? I -..." Daniel scoots closer to her, wrapping his arms tightly around her as response, causing her to lay on his chest closing her eyes, feeling her body relaxing under the darkness and his warm touch giving her a safe assurance.

Isabella feels her cheeks heating up as she observed the Australian peacefully sleeping, his lips slightly parted, his bare chest raising up and down calmly. He was so addicting, but he was also so attractive not because of his looks but specially because nothing had happened between the two. Differently from every other guy Isabella had meet, Daniel didn't try to take her clothes off, instead he was more used to wrap his hands around her body and let her sleep peacefully in his bed. He was amazing to watch, and Isabella wished she could watch him sleep like this everyday.

Her cheeks heat up when he suddenly stirs slowly opening his beautiful amber orbs meeting her darker one's, a side smile covering his lips when he sit up.

Isabella watched attentively how his muscles tensed and relaxed when he flexes, stretches and yawning then "Good morning, Isabella. How did you sleep?" he asks then rubbing his bedroom eyes.

"Good morning, Daniel." she replies feeling her cheeks warming. Daniel looked amused watching how she attentively glanced up at him. "I slept well, and you?"

"Amazing!" she feels herself blushing even more when he responds with a sweet smile. "Are you okay?" he asks in a serious tone, not smiling anymore.

"I will always be okay when I'm with you." he side smiles brushing her hair with the tip of his fingers watching how she relaxed. "I'm so scared to dream of him again." Daniel furrowed his eyebrows in confusion when she murmured without thinking

"Who?" he asks slowly removing his hand from her face, looking intensely in expectation. Isabella tortured herself cursing wishing she hadn't said that because now he knows something is wrong and it involves a 'he'. Isabella feared rejection and she felt embarrassed about her past. She didn't want Daniel to think she was a loser for those awful things she allowed to happen.

"It's okay. You don't have to tell me... -"

"It's about a guy who had a massive impact on my life." he nod not wanting to interrupt her. "He got me panic attacks, and I believed it was Love." Daniel watches her with a soft expression, how she looked away shaking her head with her eyes closed like she was remembering a lot of things. Not good things.

"It's okay love, you don't have to talk about it. I know it hurts you and I don't want you to get hurt okay?" he kisses her forehead, scooting her closer to give her a big hug resting his head on top of hers. Isabella feels like crying but this time because of this man she's so lucky to have by her side. He was complete opposite from what she learned from those before, he was caring, he was lovable something so new for her.

She didn't knew if she would tell him about her past, about Artem because he deserves to know. Daniel saved her life multiple times now, yet Isabella still didn't knew how to tell him that. But she knew this man meant the world to her, and she was up to do whatever it takes to be with him forever.

"Thank you!" she whispers laying her head against his chest, dozing off with his perfume.

   __________________*_____________________

"No thank you, I'm full." Isabella smiled shaking her head.

"The Master asked you to take this to have a better sleep. Are you having trouble to sleep?"

"A little bit." Isabella replied somehow grateful for his maid's worry.

"Oh no problem. My little daughter had the same problem and I gave her a really nice tea my mother taught me. I'm going to do it everyday so you can drink before bed, yes?"

"Thank you" She replies with a smile before the woman left the room.

"Madam, don't you want to go walk in the gardens? While waiting for the master?"

"Is he going to take longer?"

"He is currently on a meeting in his office, we're not sure how long it will be." Isabella nodded watching how irritated Emilia looked. "You should really go out there, I can take you."

"Is everything okay?"

"Perfect!" Emilia replied too fast straight away.

"Emilia!? What is it?" Before the Finn could reply they heard a few things breaking just near the dinning room. Isabella quickly got up curious and worried about Dan who was somewhere in one of those rooms.

"You are a bastard Daniel! You promised me." a female voice came out of the room making Isabella frown turning slightly to Emilia who was massaging her forehead.

"Actress much? You're the one who left and didn't want anything to do with me! I moved on and I'm not regretting a single shit! Get out of my house." Daniel sounded calm, too calm. "Get out! You're bothering me and my fiancée."

"It's her fault then? Who the fuck is this bitch!" oh no no no. Isabella listened closely, balling her fists ready to get in and kick her ass. "Probably one of Minttu's girls." Emilia held Isabella back, bringing her into a room closer so she could still listen but not get into the room.

"Let's not forget that you were one of them, just brainless." ouch that might have hurt. "Get out of my house!"

"What's her name? Eh? What's her age? Is she younger? Definitely. A blonde with fake titties? She will never be better than me."

"Wrong wrong and wrong, but that's not your business." Daniel replied nonchalantly.

"Whatever, she's not me!"

"Yes and thank God she will never be!"

"Is the sex isn't it!"

" Jemma! Get the fuck out of here I won't allow you to insult my fiancée! Get out! "

" Yeah? You can tell me to leave today, but we will meet in a few days, and you will come after me. Nicole is not around anymore, who would take care of your 'special needs'? "

" Jemma... "Daniel whispered opening a drawer and taking a gun to point at her, the Aussie gasping at this unexpected move." Keep talking and I swear I'll paint a beautiful portrait with your braincells right now, if you have any. "he adjusted the trigger between his fingers looking through it at her blinking rapidly." Good! Now you will turn around and get the fuck out of mine and my fiancée's property, right now. "

Both Isabella and Emilia only heard a door opening and her last words before she left.

"We will meet sooner again."

"Hope I don't put a bullet through your teeth then." Dan replied watching her leave.

Isabella still stood shook listening to only steps until the door open and closes again and silence fills the house.

"Who was that?" she asks annoyed and a bit confused.

"That was Jemma." Emilia sighed shaking her head. That was what she was trying to avoid since she saw the Aussie arriving. "Master Daniel's ex girlfriend."

**.**
A/n: Hello lil chickens of my life 💜been out of town since Saturday trying to relax a bit and write more🌷 hopefully I'll be able to bring the next updates sooner than expected 😘

Hope you guys are having a good week 💜see you soon

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

542K 16.8K 57
𝗶𝘀𝗻'𝘁 𝗶𝘁 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝘀𝗼 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸, 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗮𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗶𝗻𝘃𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝘆𝗶�...
133K 3.6K 30
𝙉𝙤𝙫𝙖, 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙜𝙜𝙡𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙢𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙚𝙧. 𝙒𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙗�...
352K 6.6K 52
"ᴏʜ, ᴅᴀʀʟɪɴɢ, ᴀʟʟ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄɪᴛʏ ʟɪɢʜᴛs ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ sʜɪɴᴇ ᴀs ʙʀɪɢʜᴛ ᴀs ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴇʏᴇs ɪ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴛʀᴀᴅᴇ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴀʟʟ ғᴏʀ ᴀ ᴍɪɴᴜᴛᴇ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴀʀ's ᴏᴜᴛsɪᴅᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴇ's ᴄᴀʟʟᴇ...
146K 1.8K 58
You're supposed to start college in September but you get given an amazing opportunity, during that time you meet a boy who has a slight obsession wi...