Chapter 20 - Apologies

**.**

Isabella clenched the sheets a bit tighter when the sun invades one of the open windows. She squints her eyes open again starting off slow before opening them wide and blinking to clear the blurriness when she feels her skin getting cooler and tingle. Reluctantly she shot her head up opening her eyes to scan the much darker room compared to the natural light getting through the windows. She groans burying her face in the soft mattress.

Her stomach growls frustrating, reminding her that she hasn't eaten properly since the day before and she didn't want to or she would bump on Daniel on the way to only make things awkward.

But Bella knew she had to find a way to sneak into the kitchen and steal something from the fridge without being seen.

She walked into the bathroom spotting her homeless look, the dry looking make up all over her eyes and cheeks from the crying, looking baggier than normal. Bella just felt asleep in the river of tears. She turns the shower on with a heavy sigh when the cold water makes contact with her warmer skin. The colourful mix of make up coming off her puffy face as the water is dripping through her entire body

"Love, you know every man love them big, you need to have bigger breasts." Minttu shrugs observing Bella's body through the mirror. Bella had always been insecure about her body, specially her breasts and now that Minttu pointed out only makes it worse.

"I do know Mintts but I have no money to do it." she whispers bitting her lower lip as her eyebrows furrow in annoyance. Bella looks up at Minttu and a little down at her cleavage, probably 4 times bigger than hers but it was all natural.

"I told you, you can come to the club anytime you want, then you can even start saving some money. Can you imagine getting $3.000 per night?! That would be helpful to you." Bella nods knowing that it was a good amount of cash, yet the idea of getting almost naked in front of unknown men didn't please her.

" I can't do it." she shakes her head bitting the inside of her cheek." Not this."

" Honey you're the one who wants money and to do that you need to get a few things better here and there. Rich men have preferences and to succeed you have to achieve those preferences. You have to be the preference." she sits down crossing her legs." But you're the one who decides, Isabella. There's always the college options with those students debts and bla bla bla, there are food trucks, restaurants paying a shity amount of money per hour. Or you can join me gaining more than with any other job and still be able to spend large amounts of money. I can pay for any type of modification you want, you just have to join me. It's now or never."

Bella gives a deep breath jerking her head to one side and another, looking up the huge chandelier above the bathroom. Her painful memories were kicking in with so much strength like Karma was reminding her of everything awful she did, every bad decision she made because all of that leaded her to whatever it was nowadays.

She steps outside of the shower wrapping a huge towel around her smaller body, immediately walking to the wardrobe to fish a pair of soft large grey trousers, and a black t-shirt.

Her thoughts are suddenly interrupted as she walks back to the room, where she spots Daniel standing by the large Balcony facing the fascinating views from his own home his back turned to the Italian. Bella sighs once again frustrated knowing that she wouldn't be able to run away from him, even if she tiptoed to the door.

"How are you feeling in this beautiful cold morning Isabella?" the Italian freezes holding her breath as he asks not bothered to turn around like if he could feel her presence there.