Chapter 23 - Unexpected Visitors

**.**

Isabella smiles sitting down in her usual side of the table, stealing a few glances from every sides that gave access to the dinning room. Her mind has been wilding harshly when it came to what was happening with her in that house in the last days, Mr. Ricciardo becoming a whole different human with her.

She was sure this was the best moment of her life when she looked at the beautiful diamond ring on her finger, that definitely shone brighter whenever she looked at it.

"Good Day, Isabella." Mr. Ricciardo side smiled when his eyes meet her colourful cheeks in that bright cooler morning. She reminded about the beautiful rose she received again this morning before her breakfast.

"Good day, master." He shook his head sitting down.

"It's Daniel!"

"Daniel!" She repeats feeling her cheeks turning more bright. "Good day Daniel." His eyes twinkle when she replies.

"How was your morning?"

"Good, and yours?"

"Good!" He smiles after his reply sending her an adorable wink. "What do you want to eat my doll?" He asks as soon as the lady of the day before appears with her bright warm smile.

"Chicken steak." he nods and looks at the lady.

"You heard my lady, Cassy. And don't forget the wine." she nods and walks away. His lips curve up forming a tiny adorable smile, when Isabella admires his beautiful features. "What?" he asks lifting his left eyebrow in confusion and damn that looked hot.

"Uh- no, nothing. I was just uh..." Isabella stutters looking down at her hands on her lap. "Thank you for everything you're doing to me, you're being... nice, too nice."

"I've never wanted to be mean towards you. I told you I'm just impulsive and I don't know how to express my feelings."

"I know, I know it's just... I know you're trying and that's enough for me, Daniel. Thank you." Bella admits sincerely, bringing his entire attention to her, his beautiful brown hazelnuts orbs gazing back at her amazed.

Daniel had this beautiful happy aura that Isabella wished she could drown in and feel that happy paradise he kept inside those beautiful eyes he had. Daniel had those crazy hypnotic profound eyes, and whenever he was close to her, even without touching, she could feel this weird energy surrounding them, the ache to touch him, to touch those beautiful chocolate curls running through her fingertips.

While in the other side, Daniel's thoughts ran crazily inside his confused mind. The Australian wondered if everything he did was a good idea. He wondered if this beautiful woman in front of him was real and not just another bad romance from his crazy past. Daniel had been frustrated when it came to relationships, but with Isabella it seemed like it was all so easy. She brought him feelings that he wanted to keep buried but since he saw her for the first time in front of that club, he knew she would trouble his mind, he knew she would trouble his whole soul and he also knew she wasn't for him. Or better, they couldn't be with each other.

Daniel wondered what went through her mind while they looked at each other. Of course he wanted her, he wished she could be his, but Daniel also felt that Isabella kept so many things under that sweet smile. Her eyes always screamed for help and that was why he had to take her from that place, he had to save her. He had to risk his own feelings for this beautiful soul screaming for help. His dark, blooded soul had to save this one, at least this one.

Isabella's eyes were the first to move when Cassy came back with a bottle of wine. She stole a steady glance from the lady, giving her a warm smile when she winked. Daniel gave Cassy a nod and poured into his and her glass the cool wine.