Chapter 3 - Unexpected Farewell

•°•°•°•°•

My cheeks heat up, vision blury and dry as blink the salty tears away dripping through my cheeks, making sure my heart hammered less against my ribcage and more air filled my empty lungs.

"Bella, Isabella I'm so sorry I know-" Minttu whispers caressing my back. Her eyes held that warmth, her hand as much comforting as possible.

I wiped the nervous tears falling with the back of my hand, fuming. "He rejected Me!" was the only thing I could say in that moment. I could feel my body shaking and I'm sure it wasn't only from the extremely cold temperature outside, but also my tight short dress hugging my body. I was almost freaking naked how could I expect to feel warm.

he did make me feel warm.
No he didn't, don't start!

"No, honey he didn't - I'm sure you will have another opportunity soon, trust me." her voice doesn't really sound as convincing as it should and maybe it was my own brain trying to warn me.

Stay away.
You know what usually happens when you don't listen.

"What did he told you?" I ask referring to that moment he whispered something to her and Mr. Alonso.

Minttu shook her head waving airily "It doesn't matter now!"

"It matters to me!" I shot back scanning her green concerned orbs avoiding my gaze. "Minttu!"

She sighs shaking her head. "He said you're not his type!" She mumbles avoiding my gaze

"Well F+ck him if I'm not his f+cking type then!" Minttu shushs me glancing sideways before glaring at me.

"Shhh Are you f+cking kidding me? Someone might hear and kill you, these people are dangerous." She warned watching her back before glancing at me

"Truth is, I've been dead for a long time now."

"Isabella..." Minttu pleads.

"I did all of this, to look sexy, more beautiful than anyone and yet he still picked them! They don't even have f+cking big boobs, not even a f+cking ass!" I laughed bitterly shaking my head.

"Isabella!" Minttu warned. "Don't talk about them like this! This was your own decision, no one told you to do so!"

"Isabella! See what you did? Always walking around like you're going to church with those stupid dresses!

" Baby I'm not even naked. " I reply looking down my floral dress just above my knees. It was a gift from my mum." This dress is really comfy. " I smile looking up at his blue orbs.

" Maybe if you showed some skin that flat body of yours would look better!" he replies disgustingly

" You always told me you loved me and the-the way I was..." I stutter suddenly feeling smaller when he traps my body against him and the cold wall.

" Well, guess I lied." he shrugs glaring down at me.

" Hey? Are you okay? "Minttu waves her hand on my face in concern." You kinda zoned out. " she continues with a tight frown

" I'm fine! " I reply walking back to the club.

" Why don't you take the rest of the night off? It was a long day and, we both need it! " she murmurs wrapping her arm around my shoulders. "Just go home and get some sleep yeah?" she smiles stroking my cheek.

"Actually I'd rather stay!" Minttu glared rolling her eyes murmuring something in Finnish

"Take your Italian ass home NOW Isabella!" she takes a deep breath glancing between me and her watch. "Just go!" she warned one last time, worry crossing her eyes as she walked away.