Chapter 2 - Press Reject!

•°•°•°•°•

"How do I look?" I turn around to meet Leyla fixing her high heels looking at me with her adorable smile.

"Like the goddess you truly are." she replies winking.

"You don't look bad yourself." I say nodding at her black tight backless dress.

"Why Grazie ma'am !" she jokes earning a chuckle. "Are you ready?"

"No?" I glance back watching her head shake.

"Just think about the money." She whispers sitting down on one of the couches. "We already look good, nothing can go wrong." she tucked a lock of her hair behind her ear.

"Oh Honey watch that ego." Nicole twirls her hair looking between us two." Ricciardo would never choose someone besides me, he has good taste." she snorts shrugging.

" I don't remember asking for your opinion Nicole. " I raise from my seat clasping my hands behind my back.

"And I don't remember why you're still here!" she adjusts her mini tight skirt.

"Well I could agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong." I chuckle when her smile drops and she glares at me.

"You think you're funny and smarter than everyone here just because you're friends with Minttu right? But guess what?" I look between Leyla who's holding a laugh and Nicole herself who looks so proud. "You're not!" and with that Leyla burst out laughing shaking her head, faking to wipe some tears from her recently make up art I just did on her face.

"You are proof that God has a really good sense of humour Nic. I could literally eat a bowl of alphabet soup and shit a smarter statement than that. " I retort serious, crossing my arms over my chest.

"You think you're better than anyone here!? We'll see if you will be smiling like that if Ricciardo don't pick your overrated ass!" she murmurs looking me up and down, shutting the door leaving us behind. I chuckle shaking my head while Leyla is still laughing harder and harder now covering her face with both hands.

" You better not ruin that make up or I'll cut you in pieces and give you to the mafia." she shoved her hair away from her face fanning herself, still laughing. "Stop laughing, that wasn't even funny!" she nods but laughs harder Everytime I ask her to stop. "For Christ's sake Leyla!" I shook my head feeling my lips twitching involuntarily while looking at her.

"Girls! It's time!" Minttu knocked on the door announcing

"Right behind you Boss." I reply when Leyla gets up briefly opening the window to catch some air before leaving outside. Thanks to the best angels her make up still looked incredible besides all the laughing

"You two look hot, and cute." Minttu exclaims happily looking between us two.

Have you seen yourself ma'am?!

"Thank you boss." Leyla winks gratefully adjusting her dress as we walked out through the club's back exit, calling everyone's attention on the way out.

"And remember, when he takes you-"

"We do what we have to do." Leyla and I squeeze each other's hand until we reach our spot outside, in the parking lot.