Chapter 16 - Identity

**.**

"Bottas, thank you for taking me." Bella smiles gratefully as the man nods bowing slightly, both walking inside the house.

He had clear orders from Ricciardo yet he risked his own skin for Bella and she was grateful for that. She was technically Ricciardo's girl or something alike which she didn't quite understood well, but that somehow gave her authority too, right?

He guides her back to her room, upstairs, placing the bags above her bed, where she walked to.

He turns around before walking out of the room looking at her." My name is Valtteri." he says

"My name is Bella." she replies with a adorable smile grateful that the man somehow was opening up with her, at least he was smiling before walking out.

Bella focused her mind back to unpacking the store bags they just brought, taking the shoes, jeans, jackets and dresses they, he brought because that's Ricciardo's money.

Now just like Leyla, she had everything she wished. 

Leyla...

I can't do this anymore." she shakes her head wrapping her arms around herself, her eyes darting around the room but never meeting mine.

"But look at you? Look at this! Look at how much you earned today!" I smile nervously pacing around to room. "Alonso gave you all of this! How can you suddenly..."

"I-I had to sleep with him so he C- could give me this!" she explains stuttering, something she did when she was nervous, or when she was lying.

"You're lying to me aren't you?" her eyes widened her cheeks turning pale as the vampires of twilight. "Tell me the truth!" she opens her glossy eyes still shaking her head.

"I can't do this anymore." she replies serious rubbing her forehead, her finger digging into her long dark brown locks. "I wanna live a normal life."

She bites her lower lip and sighs wondering how she was and if she had finally found a job. Leyla was like Bella's other half, best friend the sister she always wanted to have. Of course being away from her wasn't easy, but if to make her dreams and ambitions come true, Bella had to abdicate from anything that was a barrier in that case she was willing to do it.

And she hated herself for that.

A slight knock on the door brings her back to the reality, as she takes a deep breath and blinks any smell of tears away. Bella walks to the door after brushing her hair with her fingers, and sigh again, she was exhausted. The man standing on the other side wasn't known and she stood there in expectation. His tall figure, and dark clothes gave a hint that he probably worked to Ricciardo, obviously.

"Good evening Miss. The Master is waiting for you, dinner is ready." he nods slightly walking away as soon as those words leave his mouth coldly as Bella shrugs closing the door behind her.

As Minttu said, Ricciardo is only trying to help her, so Bella wanted to be able to show him how grateful she was.

She washes her face, reapplying the mascara, and lipstick. There was a cute tight shirt and sweat pants since it was a bit chilly, Bella opted for that, cute simple and a bit sexy, her hair in a high messy bun as she was heading downstairs.

She wasn't used to all the luxury inside that mansion that looked more like a palace but she definitely loved every little detail of that place, except the stairs, she hated them.

"Good night Sir." Ricciardo steals a glance at her when she sits right beside him.

"Bella..." he smiles. "Wine? Seems like you like." Bella nods with a smile when he grabs the bottle pouring the content into the empty glass.

The pasta looked and tasted amazing, and the wine was definitely expensive. While eating Bella really wanted to start a conversation about anything, the ceiling, the kitchen, the wine, anything just to wash the awkwardness away, she didn't knew how to do it, so instead she shoved more of the pasta into her mouth expecting to empty her plate soon.

His eyes were still on Bella as she enjoyed the meal, Happily yet he didn't knew what to say either. The fact that such an amazing woman like her was in a world like that only bothered Ricciardo even more. That made him angry.

"Do you want more?" he asks when believable two women come and clean the table, taking their empty plates with them.

"No sir, I'm fine, thank you." he nods getting up.

"Then follow me Bella." he says fixing his jacket already walking away.

Bella follows the Australian behind curiously as he walks through the long corridor taking her to the last room, right and she thought he was different and didn't want anything to do with her, he didn't want to sleep with her, guess it was all wrong.

He opens the door as let's her walk in, him following behind. The lights were dim, yet it was easy to see how the room was a magestic masterpiece, the dark red walls way different from the dark brown ceiling.

Ricciardo takes a seat on the black armchair as Bella stands in front of him watching every movement. Her eyes roamed around the almost empty room, a large bed was there, and the armchair. Just that.

He untights his tie, holding the glass of wine tight around his large fingers, his amber eyes probably the most shining thing in the room with an intensity that was leaving her speechless, and a bit afraid.

"Tell Me Your name?" his voice is calm and quite when he asks scrutinizing her smaller figure. In others circumstances, his neutral expression would probably annoy her since it was hard to read his thoughts because she didn't knew what he was thinking, so she had no other choice but tell him

"My name is Bella..." she replies shyly biting her lip. "Bella Hendricks." she looks down at her intertwined fingers as the man takes a short sip of his drink shaking his head.

"I mean your real name baby girl." her eyes widen double because no one has ever asked her real name and no one has ever called her baby girl and sounded so... Sexy.

Of course Bella never used her real name, Minttu did knew, her family too but she hardly used the name because her *Stage name* always sounded better.

That question gave her so many doubts, so many confusing feelings, yet she knew that obeying him was her job now, everything he said was a law and she had to do it or he could get easily mad and things wouldn't be really pretty.

Bella didn't want to go back to Minttu's club, Bella certainly didn't want to dance half naked in front of disgusting ass man, nor hear or feel anything to do with that place, she was sure about that.

"What's your name?" his deep voice brings her back to reality sending chills and excitement down her spine, her heartbeat quickening at just how he looked at her.

"Whatever you want it to be." she whispers biting her lower lip looking into his amber shining eyes.

She felt like she added fire to gasoline, and this wouldn't end well.

**.**

Hmmm so I don't do the cliffhanger game well😂😂 But Ricciardo and Bella are finally kinda together so I guess we're ready for some... IDK *winks*

Thank you so much for your support and your amazing comments. I've been excited about this book and I'm just happy that some of you really support it❤️ Thank you