Chapter 29: Kidnapped

Warning: The next following chapters might have mentions or descriptions of women violence, so if you're not comfortable reading it, just don't do it.

****

"Where the fuck is Isabella? Where the fuck is she? How the flying fuck they got here?" Daniel pushed the doors open leaving Valtteri behind to ask questions to the whole security in the house. "EMILIA"? He spoke through his teeth looking around at his men.

"Master, we're doing what we can to find her." Valtteri assured him firmly.

It bothered Daniel the fact that he somehow lost Isabella and he didn't knew exactly why or where she was. They took her away from him.

"How the fucking hell they got her? How did they find her?" He yells uncontrollably his voice even breaking.

"Master she insisted she wanted to go out..." Emilia explains with a head shake, she knew it was a bad idea but Isabella didn't want to listen. "Madam Isabella really wanted to go out with or without Bottas." she continued shaking afraid that her life could be in danger. "Then I sent her with..."

"Where the hell is he?" Emilia's eyes went wide when his predator eyes went crazy in anger, ranking his hair. Daniel broke eye contact with her looking around the men in the living room, he knew she was afraid of whatever was about to happen and with all the reasons. With Mr. Ricciardo you do it right or you'll regret it, really bad. You don't even have a chance to regret because he can put a bullet in everyone's head in a second. "You!" He nod towards one of the guys, everyone turning to him. Emilia shook her head to Valtteri trying to give him a signal or something. "Give me your gun!" Daniel paces to him looking him straight in the eyes. The guy hesitates making Daniel yank it away from him turning it back to the guy. Emilia knew this was the guy who was with Isabella and her Master somehow knew too.

"Master, you don't need to do this, we have to find Isabella as soon as possible, please." Valtteri pleaded lowly at Daniel who closed his eyes releasing a deep anger sigh shaking his head.

"Someone made a mistake. And I hate mistakes..." the man was already shaking, knowing what would happen next, falling on his knees to beg for forgiveness but this was Ricciardo. He knew no words such as forgiveness.

"Isabella needs us, she needs you master... Please" Valtteri whispered lower looking between the scared guys in front of him. "Please." Val really tried to keep cool, he really tried to, all those men around him literally shaking in fear as everyone, every single one of them knew who they were working for.

"Okay, guns down Dan! You need to calm down!" The door opened and closed behind the Australian who didn't dare to blink an eyelash from the poor man in front of him.

Truth was, guilt was eating him inside out, they took her away from him and it was maybe his fault. This was all him.

Lewis lowered his hand taking the gun from him, putting back on his back pocket. Daniel looked back at him, his eyes fearfully tearing his heart apart, only one name, one person coming to his mind.

"We're going to find her! But you need to fucking calm down if you want that!" He starred straight into his eyes, earning a deep sigh and a nod. Valtteri, Emilia and every men from his security releasing their own relief breath. "Norris, do we have anything?" Lewis asks still looking at Daniel, his voice stern and colder as usual. Dan was grateful that he had Lewis and his team by his side, yet he also wondered how he knew about this. Valtteri, of course...

"Yes, we know Hulkenberg got her, but we're not sure her location is correct!" the youngster politely explain putting his reading glasses back. Not different from the others, he wore a dark blue tux. Lando was the youngest of the Mafia members and a loyal one besides being so young.