Chapter 11 - Warnings

**.. **

Tomatoes? Check!
Onions? Check!
Pasta? Check!
Veggies? Check!
Cheese? No cheese?

Bella groaned rolling her eyes pulling the pen in her ear. She slapped herself mentally for forgetting to buy cheese again, feeling guilt as a Italian you CANNOT FORGET TO BUY CHEESE!

She shook her head laying the shopping list above the counter, massaging her temple, walking back to the living room to turn the air conditioning on.

It was definitely a stunning sunny day outside, and she felt the dry leaves falling from the trees indicating the start of a new season. Her morning run was a success after those weird nights at work and the horrible throwbacks her mind was playing.

And to confuse her even more add Ricciardo, the weirdest man in the world. Bella sits down taking her running shoes off, placing them by the side of the couch. She took a deep breath deciding to take the day for herself, a warm bath, lasagna, a huge bowl of ice cream oreo cookies and chocolate and then bed. She missed that and maybe it was the day to do it.

Raising herself from the couch, she smiled feeling somehow so free for being able to walk in her socks, with her phone in the back pocket she walked back to the kitchen ready to organise all the things she brought.

She sighed frustrated when the device on the back of her pocket starts ringing loudly, a reminder of why Bella keeps her phone in silence even when she's home. Peace, that was it.

Not bothered to look at the identity she supports the phone with her shoulder, while opening one of the bags from the grocery shopping the delicious smell and colour of the food invading her nostrils.

"Hello?" She says tiredfully yet trying to sound polite.

"My beautiful Bella, oh." Her eyes went wide when his voice, the thick slightly raspy deep voice on the other side of line sounds through her ears, her hand immediately holding the device correctly.

"Sir..." she whispers swallowing the lump on her throat, bitting her lower lip in expectation.

"You're still calling me Sir, beautiful?!" he says serious.

"I respect you." And because he was the only one who could give her everything she wanted. "I thought you forgot about me."

"Never, my Bella. You are absolutely unforgettable my sunshine." He replies adorably. "I just been too busy, but now I wanna see you, right now. "

"Wait, now?" She panics glancing at the grocery bags and her own sweaty outfit. "Uh I mean I just arrived from a long run and I stink. I don't think I look presentable."

"I'd love to lick all of that for you beautiful, but don't worry I do have other plans for you today." Bella could feel him smirk on the other side. "You have two hours to get ready, I'll send someone to pick you up." Bella nods even though he can't see her but she can't argue.

"Yes sir..."

"Yes Nico." He says making her giggle.

She smiles shaking her head. "Yes, Nico."

"Can't wait to see you my Bella." He whispers before hanging up.

Oh well. Good bye Bella day.

_________________________________________

The dark ripped jeans fitted well on her body, the tank top drawing her dreamy thin waistline wonderfully. Bella smiled looking at her reflection in the mirror, hoping that she looked okay for a man like Hulkenberg.