Chapter 41: Hide and seek

Does someone still read this book 👀
If yes thank you for patiently waiting for my slow ass to write something😩❤️.

I love you

**..**

"Can we get a little closer?"

"No Madam, we cannot."

Isabella had 99.9% sure this would either go perfectly well or easily wrong and she would regret it. She was putting house Ricciardo in danger, and herself even more doing this but here she is, about to do it anyway.

" Okay we have to go now Madam, this is an unnecessary risk we're taking. If they caught us, they're gonna shoot us until our body becomes a pattern of bullets. They will think we're spies or we're part of the police. They don't know the word mercy or think before you shoot. "Isabella's eyes widen in terror. That causes her to want to go back home but that wouldn't solve her haunting thoughts and the headaches would be back

When she's about to peek again Valtteri pulls her down with him, pulling a finger on his lips. A second later Isabella hears a few voices and cars going by Valtteri having to shush her before she got a panic attack. When the sounds cease Valtteri peeks again sighing looking at her.

"Okay."

Valtteri holds her by her hand carefully watching every step and every place before leading her away from the bushes and the mansion. Once they're by the dirt road walking back to the car, Isabella knew it was time to put her plan in action.

"I need to pee really badly." She says putting her hands on her knees forcing an uncomfortable face.

"Can we wait until we get home? No? The car? There's a gas station in our way home. "

"You scared me with that shooting thing. I have to go now."

Valtteri bites the inside of his cheeks crossing his arms above his chest. "Please I promise I won't take long, I'm gonna pee myself if you don't let me go." he runs his fingers through his neck sighing.

"I'll wait for you here then." he stands by a tree while Isabella methodically walks back to the path they just made. She though he would follow her back but surprisingly he didn't. This was her chance, one and only.

Isabella goes back to the tree she was with Valtteri looking around to find a spot where she could just hide, or better without being shot. As she looks, more cars and people were arriving blocking all of the security from the entrance, That was it. She took a deep breath making sure she calculated how many seconds she had to cross the yard and enter without being seen. A dumb girl in a mission they must say.

Isabella walks out from behind the bush running as fast as she could and thankful she wasn't wearing any uncomfortable heels, looking at the entrance to the house as soon as she makes it to the parked cars.

A Mercedes mini bus is parked by the door, where a few girls she could easily recognize as her ex-work mates, were getting out, that was her chance. Isabella held her breath walking behind the parked cars.

"Lost miss?" her heart quickens her breath suddenly falling when a security guard grabs her arm looking her up and down before looking at the small bag she held. "Can I see your purse?" Bella hands him the purse without hesitation watching him curiously looking into it.

"I-I am with them." she stutters then clearing her throat, still glancing at the black mini bus. "I just forgot my purse, you know, lipstick, sexy undies, condoms and etc."

Both men look at each other before looking at her. "You're not allowed in with a purse Miss." Isabella:s eyes widden she lick her lips blinking a few times thoughtfully, finding a forced smile to back up her response