His Angel, Her Treasure (UNED...

By neeneyendigu

๐…๐„๐€๐“๐”๐‘๐„๐ƒ ๐Ž๐ @WattpadRomanceIN 's แด›แด‡ส€แด€ แดแด‡ส€แด€ ส€ษช๊œฑสœแด›แด€ แด˜แดœส€แด€ษดแด€ | ๊œฑแด‡แด„แดษดแด… แด„สœแด€ษดแด„แด‡ แด€แด› สŸแดแด แด‡ แƒฆโ๐‘ฏ๐’Š๐’” ๐’‘๐’Š๐’๐’๏ฟฝ... More

SharAdi, A Match Made in Heaven
Cover
Copyright Disclaimer
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 (Songs: in the glossary, at the end)
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
A/N
ON HOLD

Chapter 13

105 10 26
By neeneyendigu

A few days after the snowstorm, it was Akansha's 13th birthday. Since she wanted to visit the temple, everyone in the Mohan Residence got ready by 9 am sharp.

Sharanya was doing Akansha's hair when she saw Aditya come down in a blue kurta (traditional "T-shirt" that Indians wear) and jeans. Although it was plain and simple, it still managed to take Sharanya's breath away. Shaking back her thoughts about a very hot Aditya, Sharanya finished up with Akansha's braid and went to pin her dupatta (veil) properly.

In the garage, Aditya rushed to hold the door for Akansha, accidentally stepping onto Sharanya's dupatta. After Akansha got in, he motioned Sharanya to get in.

"I definitely would, but I won't," she said sarcastically, crossing her arms over her chest.

"Why?" Aditya asked cluelessly.

"You are holding me back."

"No, I'm not!"

It wasn't until Sharanya looked down that Aditya realised he was holding her back by stepping onto her veil.

"Oh, sorry!" Aditya apologised as he dusted off the end of the veil. She laughed, shaking her head, as she sat inside the car.

∞AS∞

A couple days after December 9th, Sharanya was out with Sanjana for a girl's day out and had assigned Aditya to finish his presentation before she was back so that they could go to Chicago with Sneha, Vaibhav, and Akansha.

Sharanya got back at around 3 in the afternoon and was stunned to see Aditya in the living room, watching TV.

"Nav, what are you doing?" she asked as she took off her coat. Aditya just shrugged and got up.

"Acha (OK), did you finish your presentation that's due on the 27th? You better have mister! Cuz I swear you aren't coming with us to Chicago if you haven't," Sharanya rambled, but Aditya paid no heed and got out a couple suitcases from the room below the stairs.

"Shh, calm down Express Train! I have finished my presentation, but no, we aren't going to Chicago. In fact, they already left after you went with Sanjana," he said as he put Sharanya's suitcase on the coffee table.

"What? They left without me? And why aren't we going with them?"

"It's a surprise. Now, mom has already packed your stuff. Just check if you need anything else."

Confused, Sharanya checked her suitcase which had all her things. When she closed and zipped it, Aditya took it and made his way out. If Sharanya had an option, she would have stayed back, but considering Aditya Mohan, she had to go.

∞AS∞

Almost 5 hours later, Aditya and Sharanya landed in Fresno Yosemite International Airport as it was the quickest way to get to Yosemite National Park. Aditya was here for an annual getaway with his friends so his friends were waiting outside for him. Although Sharanya didn't know his friends, she came along with Aditya for his sake. Upon getting to the parking lot of the airport, Sharanya was stunned to see a familiar face among people she didn't know.

Aditya introduced Sharanya to his closest friends: Jennifer Williams and Jeremy Williams, aka the JWills, and Imran Abbas. He was going to introduce the last person to Sharanya but she beat him to it.

"Sharanya," the girl said.

"Sara," Sharanya greeted with a nod, matching the same tone as the other girl.

Confused, Aditya wanted to ask the girls if they knew each other, but Imran did that for him.

"You guys know each other?" Imran asked, but neither of them answered.

"Let's go, we are getting late," Sara commanded as she looked away from Sharanya. Everyone got into Imran's car, but they were all equally confused by what just happened. However, Aditya slightly understood when he looked over his shoulder to see a Sharanya opening up Sara's Instagram handle on her phone. That's when he remembered Sharanya telling him about her "once bestie" who was not on talking terms with her anymore. Connecting the dots, he knew what he had to do to get them back on talking terms.

∞AS∞

By the time they got to their cabin, Sharanya had dozed off in the car. Aditya had suggested the girls take the room with 3 beds while the guys can decide later. Hence, Aditya carried Sharanya up to the room. Although everyone were hell exhausted, they could see how much Aditya cared for Sharanya without knowing the real equation between them.

Sara, although not expressive of this, instantly knew that Aditya was something special to Sharanya and vice versa, but couldn't pinpoint just why. Nevertheless, she was genuinely very happy that Sharanya has such a caring person in her life. Secretly shipping her two friends together, Sara made her way up to her room.

Upon reaching the room, Sara found Aditya wondering something.

"What's up, Adi? You look kinda..." she asked, dropping her bag on her bed.

"Oh! Nothing, I was just leaving. Good night," Aditya said and placed Sharanya's bag near the dresser.

Sara smiled and said, "I'll make sure Sia changes before deep sleep takes over her."

"Why do you call her Sia?" Aditya asked out of curiosity.

"Cuz Annie my bestie," Sharanya mumbled as she turned over, still in sleep.

"There you go. We were best friends," Sara whispered.

"Were?" Imran, who had come to drop off Sara's bag, asked.

"Let's not talk about it now. It's been a long day," Sara changed the topic and went to the bathroom to change. The boys looked at each other and shrugged.

                                                       ∞AS∞

The next day, the girls got up early to get ready and leave on time in order to reach the Yosemite Valley floor when it is still slightly sunny. After getting ready, when the girls reached the dining room, they were stunned to see the boys working in the kitchen.

"Good morning girls!" Aditya chirped as he placed a casserole bowl on the table. The girls greeted the boys and everyone sat down for breakfast. Just then, Aditya remembered something and rushed into the kitchen. He came back with a mug and placed it in front of Sharanya.

"Bisi bisi (Hot hot) coffee," Aditya said.

"Made by Chef Mohan himself," Imran added with a smirk.

"She had dared me to make it once so I made it now," Aditya said in his defense. Sharanya tasted it and pretended to think for a few seconds.

"Adi, it's very bad," she started and Aditya mouthed 'knew it.' "It's so bad that it's perfect!"

Everyone at the table burst into laughter upon hearing that.

Jeremy too pitched in by saying "And you said you were nervous for this 'judgement'?"

Aditya shook his head and told him to just eat.

∞AS∞

After a final check on the snacks and drinks, they made their way to the Yosemite Valley floor where they would have to catch the shuttle bus to go up to Tunnel View. About an hour later, they had parked their car and were ready to board the bus to Tunnel View.

At Tunnel View, they spent about half an hour clicking stunning pictures of the view. The girls had totally made the boys photographers, until Aditya gave his phone to Sharanya to click the boys' pictures. That's when the whole plot was changed as the guys took way more pictures than the girls.

After around 45 minutes, they went back to the bus to go back down.

The next stop on the itinerary was Bridalveil Fall. Even in winter, the falls was flowing beautifully. Sharanya had read a myth about this place that inhaling the mist of the falls increases one's chances in terms of marriage. Although she didn't know whether to believe it or not, she still gave it a shot.

While she was admiring the view when they got to the top of the foothill, Aditya slyly clicked a few pictures of Sharanya. Sara was looking at them from a little distance and she knew that these two were not just friends, but a lot more than friends. Hence, she came up with an idea and called them out.

"Adi, Sia, pose!"

Sharanya turned to Sara, but since the surface of the foothill was icy and slippery, she slipped and was about to fall smack on her butt. Aditya was not far from her, so he caught her just in time. The moment was cute, but the way they looked into each other's eyes added to their non-existence intimacy that was seen in the picture.

"Perfect!" Sara called out as she captured their moment, with a gust of mist in the background.

"Annie!" Sharanya whined as she saw Sara smirk at her.

"What?" Sara yelled, the smirk still intact.

"Get your butt here, missy!"

Sara chuckled and walked over to Sharanya. After that moment, they clicked a gazillion pictures — most of them, goofy.

"Wait a minute," Sharanya said as she turned to Sara with a smirk. She then turned to Aditya and raised her eyebrows with a mischievous glint in her eyes. Aditya nodded with a smirk and called over Imran.

"Do the Titanic pose," Sharanya commanded as she got her phone ready to capture the moment. Sara just glared at Sharanya while blushing heavily. Sharanya, Aditya, and Jeremy had an expression which said that they wanted to roll on the floor laughing, but couldn't; while Jennifer gave Imran and Sara a sympathetic look.

After a few moments, Imran agreed and held his arms out like Leonardo di Caprio. Sara, not given a choice, followed along. Just as Sharanya was about to click their picture, Imran moved his hands onto Sara's waist and placed a kiss on her cheek.

"How romantic!"

"Aww!"

"Lovely!"

"Cute!"

Aditya and Jeremy started snickering after, which earn them an elbow in the stomach and a smack on the head from Sharanya and Jennifer.

∞AS∞

A/N: Ooo, romantic moments! Well, some of them. Seriously, this place is so beautiful! I haven't been there in winter, but it is still pretty any time of year. The myth is very much real (as in people believe it), but I'm still yet to find out if it really happens that way. Nevertheless, Tunnel View and Bridal Veil Fall are one of those places I would love to visit again.

Special mention: Sara! It's actually the name of my best friend's (who is Sara here) youngest sister. As you guys know about Aashna already, here is another person who is special, although we don't really talk anymore...

Enough of my sad story! How do you think this trip to Yosemite is going to change SharAdi's lives? Or is it even going to change it?? Comment away!

Also, let me know what you think of this story because I feel it's going too slow or it doesn't have that thing which is needed in a story. Let me know any suggestions on how to improve myself. Authors strive to do this, and this is impossible without the readers' comments and suggestions. This is also important for this book now as it has been submitted into the Wattys 2019 and I'm really not sure how it'll go. Though I want to be at least in the run for some time, I don't have so much experience or confidence on my writing for it... Which reminds me, they apparently don't want author notes at the end of each chapter, but I'm gonna be a rebel and write crappy A/N's anyway.

TO TRIPS TO ROMANTIC PLACES,
♥️LOVE LOVE♥️
Vote, Comment, and Share if you like SharAdi!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

504K 54.7K 23
ููŠ ูˆุณุท ุฏู‡ู„ูŠุฒ ู…ุนุชู… ูŠูˆู„ุฏ ุดุฎุตู‹ุง ู‚ุงุชู… ู‚ูˆูŠ ุฌุจุงุฑู‹ ุจุงุฑุฏ ูŠูˆุฌุฏ ุจุฏุงุฎู„ ู‚ู„ุจู‡ู ุดุฑุงุฑุฉูู‹ ู…ูู†ูŠุฑุฉ ู‡ู„ ุณุชุตุจุญ ุงู„ุดุฑุงุฑุฉ ู†ุงุฑู‹ุง ุชุญุฑู‚ ุงู„ุฌู…ูŠุน ุฃู… ุณุชุจุฑุฏ ูˆุชู†ุทูุฆ ู…ุงุฐุง ู„ูˆ ุชู„ูˆู† ุงู„ุฃ...
1M 13.6K 52
NOT EDITED YET Gracie Owen's a headstrong journalist major rooms with her childhood best friend JJ Anderson for junior year, little does she know she...
210K 22.9K 30
She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful She is innocent He is cunning She is broken He is perfect or is he? . . . . . . . . JI...
544K 29.3K 49
๐’๐œ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐Ž๐Ÿ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐žใ€ข๐๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ใ€ˆ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค 1ใ€‰ ๐‘ถ๐’‘๐’‘๐’๐’”๐’Š๐’•๐’†๐’” ๐’‚๐’“๐’† ๐’‡๐’‚๐’•๐’†๐’… ๐’•๐’ ๐’‚๐’•๐’•๐’“๐’‚๐’„๐’• โ˜†|| ๐‘บ๐’•๐’†๐’๐’๐’‚ ๐‘ด๏ฟฝ...