Brawl stars x Reader One Shots

By EJsAFreak

I enjoy Brawl Stars a lot so I decided "hey, let's write some fanficton." That is what I'll be doing and I ho... More

Intro (Hello Fellow BS Fans!)
Request Here! (Closed)
✨️Headcanons✨️
Ash x Reader (Body Guard) *Request*
Barley x Reader -Alt. Universe- (Long Live The King) *Request*
Barley x Reader (A Little Slip Up)
🍋Barley x Reader (Wired To The Core) *Smut Request*
Belle x Reader (Barracuda)
🍋Belle x !Fem! Reader (Mommy Loves You)
Bibi x Reader (The Visiting Biker)
Bo x Reader (Unexpected Guest)
Bo x Reader (This Is New) *Request*
Brock x Reader (Our Melody)
Bull x Reader (Bullfighting to Bullfriending)
Bull x Reader (Saddle Up) *Request*
Bull x !Fem! Reader (Got A Secret?) *Request*
Bull x Reader (Highway Lovin') *Request*
Bull x !Fem! Reader (I'm Not Jealous, You Are!) *Commission*
Bull x Reader (My Kind of Rodeo) *Request*
Bull x Reader (Practice Makes Perfect) *Request*
🍋Bull x !Fem!Reader (Who Has Your Heart) *Smut Request*
Byron x Reader (The Bargains & Deals to Make) *Request*
Carl x Reader (Magic Touch)
Carl x Reader (The Perfect Human) *Request*
Colette x Reader (I'm A Fan Of You) *Request*
Colt x Reader (Fixing The Broken) *Request*
Colt x Reader (The Traveling Stranger)
Colt x Reader (WANTED) *Request*
🍋Colt x Reader (In My Head) *Smut Request*
🍋Colt x Fem! Reader (Revenge) *Smut Request*
Crow x Reader (Riddle Me This) *Request*
Crow x Reader (That Smile) *Request*
Edgar x Reader (I Call Dibs!) *Request*
El Primo x Reader (I'll Delete It)
El Primo x Reader (A Little Tipsy) *Request*
El Primo x Reader (I'm No Hero) *Request*
El Primo x Reader (Old Friend, New Beauty) *Request*
🍋Fang x !Fem!Reader (Pay With Your Body) *Request*
Gene x Reader (Hold Me Close) *Request*
Grom x Reader (Trust Issues) *Request*
Jacky x Reader (Slip Of The Tongue) *Request*
Leon x Reader (Gamer Geeks) *Request*
Leon x Reader (Internet Fame) *Request*
Leon x Reader (Peek-A-Boo) *Request*
Leon x Reader (These Hands) *Request*
Lola x !Male!Reader (The Rival's Brother) *Request*
Mortis x Reader (A Little Fun) *Request*
Mortis x Reader (Committed) *Request*
Mortis x Reader (Follow My Lead) *Request*
Piper x Reader (We All Fall Down) *Request*
Poco x Reader (The Battle of Music) *Request*
Poco x Reader (Tongue Tied) *Request*
Bibi x Reader (Who's REALLY The Cool Cat?) *Request*
🍋Poco x !Fem! Reader (A Touch Of Magic) *Smut Request*
Tara x Reader (Lose Yourself) *Request*
Tara x Reader (You're Beautiful)
🍋Tara x !Male!Reader (Not as Expected) *Smut Comission*
Sandy x Reader (Lost in the City) *Request*
Sandy x Reader (Upright Lovers) *Request*
Ash x Reader (False Judgment) *Request*
🍋Sandy x !Fem!Reader (Unconscious Lust) *Smut Request*
Stu x Reader (A Little More On The Stunt Side) *Request*
🍋Stu x !Fem!Reader (A Macsochist At Its Finest) *Commission*
🍋Stu x !Fem!Reader (Rockin' & Rollin')
Surge x Reader (Glowing Hearts) *Request*
8-Bit x Reader (Loved Hacktually) *Request*
♤Sepration Chapter♤
Barley x Reader x Stu x Reader (What If There Were Three?) *Request*
Gene x Reader x Tick (I Saw Them First!) *Request*
Bull x Reader x Barley (A Bull In A China Closet) *Request*
🍋Bull x !Fem!Reader x Colt (Adventures Gone Wrong) *Commission*
Fang x Reader x Stu (Who's The Bigger Man) *Request*

Bull x Reader (My Heart is Ticking For You) *Request*

1.6K 30 39
By EJsAFreak

(Y/N Pov)

Today was Friday which meant that a showdown would be going on today in the arena. Ten brawlers where chosen to participate and fight for gold and gems. There was, however, a new brawler in town. A lovable little cinnamon roll bot, Jessie made and trained him to be a brawler. The small bot had the mind and actions of a puppy, his little walks always made a adorable little clicking noise, almost as if a clock ticked each time he stepped. Jessie named this small boy Tick and he was overjoyed to fill in for his mother. He wanted to make her happy and he didn't want to let her down. 

"Okay Tick, I told you all about the rules for the showdown. Avoid the poison mist and attack other brawlers but, only attack the brawlers when they are in the arena." Jessie sat in front of the bouncing baby bot who listened to her words carefully.

I watched from afar and was super giddy about this little fellow. He was so cute and excited about his first match. I was screaming on the inside! I just wanted to go over and give him a big hug!

Tick's voice gave out a adorable little grinding noise as he nodded his head vigorously. "That's my boy! Give mommy a good luck hug!" Tick wobbled to Jessie and gave her a big hug. My inner fan girl was kicking in, this was too wholesome!

He pulled away and a tiny little hand popped out of his cannon hands and grabbed onto Jessie as she led him to the arena below.

I got up from the table I was sitting at and walked over to the railings. I leaned over and looked out over the map laid out. I recognized it instantly, knowing the map was called Feast or Famine. I heard the ringing of the five minute bell as the brawlers made their way to their positions. 

(Bull's Pov)

I got to the starting point of the showdown and leaned on my gun in boredom. I looked out over the map and planned out where I was going to go. I was brought out of my thoughts by a chuckle from (Y/N).

I looked over in their direction and saw them standing up top talking to Jessie. They laughed and clapped with excitement, smiling from ear to ear. My heart skipped a beat which cause me to stumble and lay a hand on my chest. "Stop it." I grumbled to myself.

I heard the three second warning gun fire and readied my gun. The bell rung and I rushed over to two boxes. I smashed them open and two power cubes fell to the ground. I picked them up and they melted into my hand, sending electric shocks through my body. I felt stronger.

I rushed over to center and hid behind a wall that was right outside of the large circular bush. I looked around the corner and saw Nita with few green sparks of electricity run across her body. I could tell she only had one cube.

I went into the center and approached where I last saw her. She was looking out into the open so she didn't see me creep up behind her. I pointed my gun in between her shoulder blades and shot her, she yelped and with one more shot, she evaporated into a single power cube. I took it and heard the bell for showdown go off.

I looked around the area for the last brawler, I was surprised that this showdown went by so fast. It has only been about fifteen minutes! I heard a loud electric noise and then a huge bang. I turned behind me and saw little pellets the size of mice tick down to an explosion.

I heard other bangs as more of those little pellets filled the middle bush. One hit me and exploded next to my leg. "Damnit!" I shouted as I limped away from the tiny bombs.

I've never seen an attack like this before! When did we get a new brawler!? I limped out of middle and hid behind a rock to rest for a bit. I heard a rattling noise and then a clank. This brawler was not human.

I heard three bangs and nine of those pellets hit me directly. I cried out and crawled backwards from the brawler. I had very little life left in me. I flipped on my back and looked behind me, I couldn't believe what I was looking at.

A little bot, half the size of Barley was smiling widely at me as his body twitched with all the raw power he had from the cubes. He was practically glowing green! Green bolts of lightning shimmered across his little figure, he had to have had at least twenty cube! How many people did this little fucker kill?!

His body blew off steam as he let off a high pitched noise that sounded like a cackle. This little shit ripped off his head and threw it at me, blowing me up completely.

I re-spawned in the death room and landed on my ass. I groaned as I got up and picked up my shotgun, swinging it over my shoulder.

"That was such bullshit!" I shouted as I exited the room.

I went to the front of the arena and spotted the round bot bouncing up and down in front of Jessie and (Y/N). "You did so well Tick!" I heard Jessie say as she dropped to the ground to give the little maniac a hug. Did...Did she make that thing!?

(Y/N) smiled down to them as they swayed back and forth. It soothed me in an odd way. Seeing them in general made me feel, not like Bull but, someone different.

Jessie got back to her feet and motioned to (Y/N). "Tick, this is my very good friend, (Y/N)! Remember them? They came over last weekend and helped us color those pictures." 

Tick looked to (Y/N) with happiness and hugged their legs where they stood. (Y/N) looked to the sky with a clutched fist to their chest as a tear rolled down their face. They slowly sat on their knees as they cuddled the bot into a hug.

I felt a vein pop in my head and my heart had an aching feeling all of a sudden. I wanted to go over there and rip that bot limb by limb but, I looked to (Y/N) again and they looked so happy.

...

Happy without me.

My anger sunk into sadness as I walked away and headed to Barley's place. I shouldn't stick around here any longer.

----------------------------

I went to Barley's and had a couple of drinks. Not too many but enough to give me a slight buzz. I looked around the bar and saw there was a few people I could go and pick on but I really didn't feel like bothering anyone.

All I wanted was to have (Y/N) here with me. I wanted to hold them close and never let go of them. They had my heart in their hands and I was terrified how easily they could toy with my emotions.

I shook my head and got up to leave the bar, trying to forget about my feelings. I'm Bull for God sake! Nobody should be able to effect me like this! How were they able to get to me so easily?!

As I was walking around I spotted that little bot again, what was his name again? Tick I think? My mind was clouded with jealousy, I envied how (Y/N) smiled around him and how they would hug and laugh with him.

I started walking over to the bot, ready to strike but, I saw Colt next to him and he pinned someone to the wall. The bot looked bothered at the red headed man and I moved a bit to see who he has cornered.

It was none other than (Y/N), they looked uncomfortable and leaned away from Colt, a bead of sweat rolled down their forehead. Everything inside me turned into anger, no, not anger... rage.

I blew steam out of my nose and came up with a quick plan, I knew how to help the angel chained to the wall by that pathetic man.

(Y/N's Pov)

I looked away from Colt and down to the floor, his hand was right next to my head and Tick was at my other side. I literally couldn't get away. "Thank you for the offer Colt but, I really don't want to." "It's just a date, you don't have to do much, I just want to take you out to lunch. My treat."

He winked at me as I avoided eye contact with him. "Please leave, I need to get Tick back to Jessie." "Oh come on-" Before he could finish his sentence, a dark figure rammed Colt and he flew six feet away from us.

I looked up to the giant figure and saw Bull. He was far from happy and the look in his eye had me very concerned. He stomped over to Colt, who was rubbing his head from the impact. Bull grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and lifted him up to where he was dangling from his grasp.

Bull eyed Colt down and spoke in a low intimidating tone.

"Never bother (Y/N) again... Got it!?"

Colt grabbed at his shirt, nodding. "I-I got it!" Bull tossed Colt back another six feet and the poor man got to his feet and fled. Bull looked back to me and his face was red from anger. He started to walk away but, I grabbed his hand before he got away.

"Wait a second! I want to talk to you!" The man shivered at my touch, his ears went red as he turned towards me. He looked... intimidated. Why? He's the strongest brawler in Brawl Town! Why was he intimidated by me?

"You were a little harsh to Colt, don't you think?" He looked down to the ground, his face was just as red as Colt's hair and he looked really sad. "S-Sorry." The tone of his voice made me want to cry. He looked like a kid that was just scolded by their parent.

"You're fine! You don't need to look so disappointed." I moved to the front of him and gave him a hug. "Thank you for looking out for me." His arms trembled around my body, accepting the hug. We stayed there for a moment until I felt something wet hit my forehead and Bull started shaking. I looked up to the muscular man.

He was crying.

"W-What did I say!? Are you okay?!" He looked to the side, wiping away his tears. "I-I have somethin' to tell ya (Y/N)." I continued to stare at him as he wiped away tears. I brought my hand up and cupped his face in my hand, brushing away the liquid that fell from his eyes.

"You can tell me anything." He looked at me finally and put his hand on my shoulder. "I know."

 He took a deep breath and pulled away from me. "I think I've takin' a liking to ya. Every time I see ya face, my heart goes crazy and I feel bubbly inside." I barely believed what he was saying but, his eyes were filled with truth.

"I-I understand why ya wouldn't l-like a freak like me but-" I cut him off with a kiss. His face grew red and I pulled away. "You're not a freak! You never have been! People just don't know how to react to you, they're scared of you."

I put both my hands on his face. "I always was worried about you. I'm glad you opened up to me and I accept your feelings." His eyes widened and he gave me a goofy grin as tears fell from his cheeks once more.

"I-I don't know what to say." I smiled and gave him another kiss. He quickly accepted it and held me close. We were interrupted by Tick who was pulling on Bull's jeans. Bull looked down to the small bot annoyed.

"Hey, hey, it's okay." I sat on my knees and patted the ground next to me. Bull was confused but, he sat down on the ground where I patted. "Tick is really sweet. Tick, this is Bull. He is very important to me." Bull was flustered by my words but, Tick chirped at Bull and waved to him.

Bull chuckled and waved back. "Heya." I smiled at the two of them and got back to my feet, Bull did the same. "You want to walk with us? I got to take Tick back to Jessie." Bull smiled and took my hand.

"It would be an honor, my angel."

Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoyed that one! Please vote for these chapters! If I get enough votes, I'll do a chapter explaining the Skull Creek mystery! :O   Thank you again for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 163 51
The old version of my first Super Smash Bros. Fanfiction. Updated version coming soon.
2.6K 30 26
The war is raging. The fires are blazing. The world is burning. Sometimes, it isn't a knife, a dagger or even a broadsword that hurts the most. Words...
36K 901 46
A new epic brawler has arrived, and they seem to catch most of brawlers' attention. After some time, those brawlers' try to catch THEIR attention. To...
7.8K 194 19
For years the power Puff girls have faced the most devious villains of all time, now they're are in high school and a certain trio of villains have j...