My Assassin - Love and Loyalt...

By the4moon

After both of her parents died in serious major car accident, Hanna Li were brought to a secret organization... More

INTRODUCTION
Chapter 1 : 200th mission
Chapter 2 : Under attack!
Chapter 3 : Save her
Chapter 4 : Why she still can't see it?
Chapter 5 : Her name is Hanna Li
Chapter 6 : Salt Sins City
Chapter 7 : William Hae and Lia Margaret
Chapter 8 : The Secrets
Chapter 9 : Number One
Chapter 11 : Don't leave me, my love..
Chapter 12 : The sensation of a kiss!
Chapter 13: He killed my parents!
Chapter 14: The truth! - Lawson Kir and Melhanwa
Chapter 15: A painful reunion!
Chapter 16 : Clara and Kei Vs Hanna Li and John Yun
Chapter 17 : Golden Red Organization
Chapter 18 : Enigma
Chapter 19 : The choice: Love or Loyalty
Chapter 20 : Close to her heart
Chapter 21 : Blood, Sweat and Tears
Chapter 22 : Final Chapter - Love yourself, Forgive yourself

Chapter 10 : Assassinate John Yun

65 43 3
By the4moon

[Hanna Li, born at 4:34am, 6th July 1993]

[Parents name: Lawson Kir and Melhanwa]

"John, is this.." Hans muttered in consternation.

His assistant, Aldean, also felt the same way as they saw the report on the screen..

"Aren't this, your parents name?" Hans looked at his friend in shock. John Yun's expression simply unreadable yet, there was a bone-chilling in his eyes..

Hans can't help but asked him, "Who is this woman? Are you looking for her because of this?"

And again, all he got was a silent reply. John's eyes glued on the screen without blinking. Then, he suddenly ordered, "Bring the car around."

Aldean knew that order was issued to him. He replied, "Yes boss." He turned around and left the office.

"Keep this secret from anyone.. I'll go find you if this somehow got leaked out.."

Hans was taken aback with such a cold-threat. Why I'm getting threatened all of sudden? He's disbelief, "Even if I wanted to, this matter ain't brings any gain but pain. By doing it alone could harm my career as a doctor, or worse, my license will got suspended."

"Good, if you know better." John said as he stood up and strode towards the exit.

"Hey, where are you going?

John stopped his footsteps slowly as he turned around, "Thanks.." Then, he walked out.

Hans was stunned beyond words..

As he watched John's back moving away from his sight, his eyes blinked twice in confusion.. I'm dreaming? Did he just said thanks to me?

What a rare occasion..

They've been friend since high school.. So, Hans knew his friend enough. John had always carried a cold-demeanor with him and almost unapproachable. Hans were lucky enough to have John as his friend, maybe John's only close friend he had during their youth, as the facts that both of their family are family friend.

On that being said, it's really unusual for John to say something such as an appreciations or endearments since he's not good at expressing those sentiment.

However, to his surprise, John said his appreciations in the most sincere that he could remember!

Oh my, did the medical report just now made him changed his personality?

Well, it's a good development, but if anything, Hans preferred the old John Yun for some reason.

Hans then laughed to thoughts, mirthlessly, as he leaned back on his chair. He suddenly recalled for what he just did.. Did I just commit a serious crime? Sigh..

...

As soon as John Yun got out of the hospital, he entered the car.

"To Sky Empire." John Yun gave his order.

The car started moving in steady speed.

John had contacted his parent beforehand that he's coming to their house at Sky Empire. They supposed to have a dinner together the other day but John had to cancel it at the very last minute as there's so much things were happened in these days..

because there's so much things were happened.

However, tonight isn't about the dinner.. John had a few specific questions, especially for them!

The medical report are such a give-away.. Not only John managed to unearthed some crucial details, he somehow got a glimpse for how some things will goes. Not to mention, the similarities between him and Hanna were almost identical!

Their birthday, age, place of birth.. and even the parental list are the same!

What's actually happened back then? Did I miss something?

Or.. could it be?

For some reason, he was afraid to know the truth. His brain completely filled with same matters again and again, new news kept surprising him every single day..

He's little tired, so he decided to take a quick break and leaned back on the seat as his eyes staring out the window. The moment he laid his eyes on the peculiar landscape, he noticed something was wrong. Their car getting further and further from the main city!

It's an unfamiliar and rusty road that he never been or seen before. As he's instinct kicks in, there's something odd with the driver..

John looked at rear front mirror and studied the features of the man. It's not Aldean..

He could tell this person obviously had no good intention, or to put in a blunt way, someone wants him dead!

Despite being in unfavorable situation, John remained calm and composed. His eyes held steady, yet eerie at the same time. "What you have done to my assistant?"

The mysterious man seems know what just happened, the man grinned evilly and said, "Don't worry Mr John Yun, we'll arrive to our destination very soon.." As the mysterious person spoke, John noticed the voice seems pretty subtle unlike the usual gruff voice like every men had. He raised his suspicious towards the mysterious man..

John realized the door was locked. This is because the main control was located on the driver's door panel. This person sure had planned it out the whole thing and managed to get in this car unnoticed and only God know what would happen to Aldean right now..

Most people would be panic being in a thriller and nerve-wrecking situation like this, but not for John Yun..

His mind remained undisturbed and his expressions as calm as water. He's the CEO of The Star Corp's company for a reason!

The car are not like an ordinary one. As a science computer major student, he can design and modify the components of the car in the computer. Therefore, he had it installed a secret functions in the car for safety measures, especially for a situation like this.

Of course, the mysterious man were oblivious..

As he making sure the man wasn't suspecting anything yet, he reached the door beside him and put his index finger on top a tiny round button below the handle where the secret emergency button were placed.

The car suddenly slowing down and eventually stopped. The man clearly picked a place for his crime that no one dare to come in this gloomy deserted suburbs, with haunted-looking old abandoned base on their 9 o'clock, that just a few feet from the car.

Now, John had to wait for the perfect timing..

Suddenly, the man said with gun pointed to him. "John Yun, you're mine."

With a poor lightning inside the car, John were able to see the perpetrator's porcelain fair skin face that looking at him wickedly.. It's face of a woman!

Pang!

She fired at him!

However.. she can't believe what just happened. The door were wide opened, John Yun has escaped before her eyes!

"Sh**t!" She cursed harshly under her breath as she quickly chasing him out the car.

John heading toward the ruined base with incredible speed. As he about to enter the building, his left leg suddenly gave out. The woman shot right on his leg!

He almost tripping on the ground but he kept running with his sheer-will. Alas, luck wasn't his side.. The gun firing continues from different direction and hit his shoulder this time.

John grunted in pain as he tried to press down his wounded shoulder hard in order to preventing the bloods keeps brimming out.

"Kill him!" The woman yelled in distant where John can still hear her voice. The woman wasting no time and chased out John Yun inside the base with bloodthirsty-eyes!

As John looked around, he saw a few men swarming in and secured the place and all pointing their firearms to him from their vantage point. His eyes darkened, there's bone-chilling in it that enough to kill souls whoever came nearby..

It's obviously pointless if he tried run away at this point. He stopped his tracks and stared around with knife piercing-eyes!

"John Yun.. just accept your fate now, you're already a dead meat!" That woman's words filled with malevolent.

John averted his eyes towards the woman with derision as he met this two pair of vicious eyes staring at him like a dagger. The moment he laid his eyes on her, the woman fired her gun towards him!

"Arggh!!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 135 18
She never wanted to meet him again, He neither, But their fate and heart had same destiny, Each other. ____________________________________ A govern...
384 82 29
"Because my momma raised me to be a lady, I know when and what fork to use at a formal dinner. Because she didn't raise a fool, I know what artery to...
The Mystery Letters By Apple

Mystery / Thriller

151K 8.8K 29
Hannah lost her twin sister Hailey when she was 12 in an accident, or so they believed. The case had been closed, everyone seemed to move on except...
32.5K 1K 54
Bts Jimin ff Meet Park Jimin. One of the best secret agents of the states with a revengeful yet charming personality. He never fails his mission to...