This is Just the Beginning...

By KomodoLord027

Everyone had their plans. Mark, Ethan, and Jack recorded videos. AJ, Nate, and Miss Bird were making a musica... More

Mark
Jack
Ethan
Nathan
AJ
Rayne
Matthew
Waking Up
Four free. Three Not.
Ravens
Broken
Swapping Places
Hide and Seek
Blankgamplays
Integrated
Breaking News
Sacrafice
The Endless Cycle
The File Explorer... Leads to a File Mark Never Made.
Lost Hope
Second Round
Captive
Interrogating and Invading
Consequence
₲Ⱡł₮₵Ⱨ
Who Now?
Two(?) More Allies
I'm Annoying! /Author's Note\
!Cover Contest Submissions!
!Cover Contest Winner!
It's Tough to be the Smartest One in the Room
I'm Sorry.
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!!
It's happened

Rouge Eye

491 9 17
By KomodoLord027

MatPat's POV

I followed- I mean MadPat followed Dark, who dragged AJ, to some room.

I was still too weak from whatever Anti used to help prevent me from regaining control, so I watched helplessly.

I'm sorry, AJ, but there's nothing I can do to help you. At least, right now, I sighed.

You enjoying yourself, Matthew? Mad asked me.

Yeah, I'm totally enjoying watching you drag AJ to his doom, I say sarcastically.

Ha! Well, you know, if you had given up on Nate, this wouldn't be YOU, Mad laughed.

SHUT UP!

Mad laughed and opened a door. 

I recognized this room, and so did AJ.

It was the room where they revived Blankgameplays.

Blank sat in a chair in the far corner of the room.

"Blank, why are you in here? Aren't you supposed to be watching the rouge?" Dark asked him.

"Ah, yes him. Well, you see... Let's just say Googleiplier made contact," Blank said.

Rouge? Mad, what does Dark mean? I ask him.

I guess you should know, I mean it's nothing important, but... Dark and Anti decided to bring two egos to life. So, they decided on Googleiplier-

Why him?

Dark was begging that we didn't do Wilford, which I understand, and he is basically the Host, just... upgraded.

Ah.

Anywho, Anti doesn't like any of the cannon egos-

Obviously...

Ha! Anyway, he decided on a none cannon one, Bingsepticeye.

Never heard of him.

Of course, you haven't fool.

I think I might be able to help you find the rouge.

Really? But why should I trust you?

Because. I believe I saw Jack running by us in the hall. However, he had a glowing orange eye and a black sweatshirt with an orange B on it.

Random Encounter's POV

Mad was staring into space as Dark asked Blank more questions about this Rouge. I supposed he was talking to Mat. Mad looked at Blank and Dark.

"Which way did he run?" He asked.

"Mad? Are you-" Dark asked.

"MAT! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" I yelled catching onto what Dark was saying.

Mat looked at me and he repeated, "Which way did he run?"

"He ran this direction. I followed him until I lost sight of him. Googleipler, well, I left him behind," Blank said. 

"Then I definitely saw him."

"Why are you helping them, Mat?!" I ask.

"I have no choice until one of you guys break me," Mat said shrugging. "Anywho, it looked like he was heading toward the more used area of the computer."

???'s POV

I was running. I knew Blank had lost me, but I couldn't risk getting caught by any of the other egos.

I didn't know where I was going, but I knew where I could probably find what they all call, "Copies."

The only place I could find their general area would ve at the File Explorer.

I ran until I reach the sliding glass door that leads into the app. I open it turn around, and come face to face with a so-called "Copy."

Markiplier's POV

I rub my jaw, which I had honestly forgotten was broken.

I turn around just as the sliding door opens and an ego runs in.

"Uhh..." I say, confused.

"No, no, no! Trust me! I'm not like Anti," he said.

"Why should I trust you?" I ask.

"Because! I'm running from them! They created me and Googleipler, and wanted us to help find these 'Copies,' Google immediately agreed to help, but I was so confused! They told me that they looked like them four, but then I asked, 'why do we want them?' They said 'because they are trespassing.' Then I asked, 'How'd they get here!' They said 'because they were brought here. And they escaped their cell.' So, I refused too! Because these so-called 'Copies' were obviously kidnapped! Then one of them called MadPat and another called Natemare lunged at me before I could run away! Then, they took me to a cell and left Blank and Google to guard it! SO, I decided to pick on them. Blank didn't react or anything, but MAN! Google got pissed so he opened the cell so he could beat me up! BUT! I jumped on him shut the cell door and I quickly locked it before Blank could register anything! THEN! Blank chased me down the hallway, and I somehow lost him, but I bet he has told everyone else by now!" He said.

"Okay, so. My friend. You have found Darkiplier and Googleiplier's Copy," I said. (They seriously call us copies! We were the ones that created them!) "But, instead of calling me, Copy, call me Mark."

"Okay, Mark. I'm Bingsepticeye," Bing said.

"Here, I'll introduce you to the other... Copies."

"Okay."

I lead Bing further into the File Explorer. We had separated into groups, Jack and Ethan were studying the ego files we had found, and Nate and Rayne were watching the ego's as the moved from file to file. I had been on watch so I could warn them when it was time to hide. Bing had honestly come at a switch time. (Nate had the watch before me.)

Crank Gamplay's POV

I was studying Bingsepticeye's file. It said, "Rouge," in Algerian font and red font color.

"I guess, Rouge, means that the other ego's hate him..." Jack said looking over my shoulder.

"Yeah. Hopefully, 'Rouge,' is something we like."

"Jack, Ethan. We have a visitor," I heard Mark say from behind us.

We both turn around and see Mark leaning on the wall with someone next to him.

"Guys, meet Bingsepticeye. He is currently running from the egos. Just like us."

"Hi," Bing said waving slightly.

"Hello, Bing," I say.

"So, BIng. This is Ethan, the Copy of Blankgameplays. And that is Jack, the Copy  of Antisepticeye and you."

I could tell he didn't like using the word Copy, to describe us.

"Copy?" Jack asked the same question I was about to ask.

"It's how the egos insult you guys your backs," Bing explained. 

"Sounds like them," I say as I close the Bingsepticeye file.

"You should introduce him to Nate and Rayne," Jack said. "We don't want either of them just randomly walking into him not knowing he's a friend."

"Agreed. Come along, Bing," Mark said.

Bing followed Mark further into the Fil Explorer.

Natewantstobattle's POV

I watched the screen that showed Mad, Dark, and Blank closely. They were hunting for some, 'Rouge' ego. Rayne closely watched the screens that showed us where Google, Anti, and Natemare where.

"Nate. Rayne," I heard Mark say from behind us.

We turn around.

"Yes, Ma-" Rayn started, but stopped when she saw the Jacksepticeye-look-alike next to Mark.

"Mark! WHO IS THIS!" I yell.

"NATE! Calm down! This is Bingsepticeye, and he is running from the other egos."

"It's true! If I wasn't Mark wouldn't even be in this room right now!" Bing said.

"That's true..." Mark muttered so quietly I hardly heard him. "Anywho, Bing, this is Nate, Natemares Copy, and this is Rayne."

"Hello, Bing, sorry we were hostile," I said.

"It's fine. It must be weird to meet a friendly ego, for once," Bing said.

We laughed. "It is," I admitted. "Here, you can help us watch the cameras. I'm sure Rayne would like it if she had to focus on one." (For Anti was yelling at Google who was stuck inside of a cell.)

"Sure! I'll be glad to help!" Bing said as he walked over.

"I'm going back to my spot now, bye," Mark said.

He left the room.

"So, you are a rouge septic eye ego, aren't you?" I asked him.

"Yep," Bing said. "I suppose you heard Anti yell that."

"Sure did!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.3K 3.9K 56
XXXXXXTriggerWarningXXXXXX -self harm -PTSD -smut - swearing -past abuse -slight memory loss -anorexia -rape -major character...
12.3K 340 29
Y/n was a normal shy girl who was obsessed with Markipler, Nathan Sharp, and MatPat from game theory. She always dreamed of meeting them and being...
6.9K 98 31
It's been weeks since anyone has heard from Sean, his friends start to worry while trying to figure out what they should do they discover what really...
7.2K 127 18
COMPLETE Danti/Septiplier