Suit & Tie

By miki-mendes

Shawn Mendes. 24years old. CEO. Self-proclaimed millionaire. He's New York's most eligible bachelor. Every ma... More

Chapter 1- Cooling coffee & failed attempts
Chapter 2- False identity & Fear
Chapter 3 - Smug smile & Surprise tasks
Chapter 4 - Sweaty palms & Intense interviews
Chapter 5 -Erractic errands & stolen seats
Chapter 6 - Strong stares & Double shots
Chapter 7 - Swift speeds & rude gestures
Chapter 8 -Awkward question & enclosed elevators
Chapter 9- Modern penthouse & cold remarks
Chapter 10 - Misleading morning & assertive text
Chapter 11 - Changing clothes & frazzled friends
Chapter 12 - Night club & demanding dance
Chapter 13 - Hungover days & remembering reputations
Chapter 14 - Possible promotion & spilled yogurt
Chapter 15 - Lousy Lying & unfair offers
Chapter 16 - Quiet dinner & unexpected ink
Chapter 17 - Cold dinner & lost control
Chapter 18 - Red dresses & revealed rooms
Chapter 19 - Fiddling finger & taunting calls
Chapter 20 - Female version & Risky realizations
Chapter 21 - Morning altercation & craving kisses
Chapter 22 - Business bullshit & unplanned travel
Chapter 23 - Stuffed suitcase & letting loose
Chapter 24 -Flirtatious flight & opening up
New cover and more chapter Tonight!
Chapter 25 - Childhood crushes & Whispering west
Chapter 26 - White wedding & fancy dancing
Chapter 27 - Sushi sessions & after all
Chapter 28 - Oversize office & exasperation
Chapter 29 - British boy & leaving
Chapter 30 - Mean movies & elegant earrings
Chapter 31 - Concrete curbs & two words
Chapter 32 - Stunned secretary & bowling bets
Chapter 33 - Cheap shoes & bowling balls
Chapter 34 - Hockey fun & fixing sleeves
Chapter 35 - Monopoly money & delivery
Chapter 37 - Nostalgic nickname & tracing thumbs
Chapter 38 - Charity event & window writing
Chapter 39 -Helpful housekeeper & dirty dancing
Chapter 40- Frustration & drunken dialogue
Chapter 41 - White wine & frozen peas
Chapter 42 - Maternal manner & hurt hands
Chapter 43 - Spilled spices & losing language
Chapter 44- Soapy suds & pretty purse
Chapter 45- missed messages & borrowed beanie
Chapter 46- Entire ecosystem and happy holidays
Chapter 47- Tiered tower and foreseeable future
Chapter 48- Heart rate & Hospital hallways
Chapter 49 - Mental mode & monday mornings
Chapter 50- morning mimsoa & seasonal snow
Chapter 51 - knocking knee & tired talk
Please don't be rude
Chapter 52- Stealing sushi & Paper piles
Chapter 53-Hamptons home & Mumbling mess
chapter 54-Liquor lips & blue bombshell
Chapter 55-snowman sweater & birthday boy
REMINDER THAT THIS IS NOT MY BOOK

Chapter 36 - Sweaty skin & calloused hands

6.3K 127 51
By miki-mendes

Mature content: if you don't like this, skip to the next chapter. x

Shawn's eyes shot open in surprise, as if he hadn't quite expected me to say yes. I hadn't really expected it either, but to be fair to myself, I didn't have a filter on my mouth. And the fact that he was strangely sexy when he was jealous didn't help either. Neither did the fact that I was hopelessly in love with him.

Either way, he was absolutely irresistible; he towered over me with a glint in his eyes that screamed dominance, and that was exactly what I wanted. I was much too awkward to be in control, and so when he dipped his mouth down to meet mine again, I gladly went under. Slowly, he pulled me away from the wall and began edging me back towards the bed, until the backs of my knees hit the mattress and I fall onto it, bringing Shawn down on top of me due to the grip I had on his borrowed t-shirt.

"Patience, Norah," He taunted from above me.

The dark look in his eyes was gone, replaced by lust and a boyish glint. And considering my lack of social skills, I did the one thing my mind could process doing at that moment, and raised my mouth to meet his and avoid conversation. The soft kiss quickly turned desperate; he bit down on my lower lip roughly before sliding his tongue into my mouth and twining it around my own. His body weight became greater on me as he shifted his hand from supporting himself, to my thick brown waves.

I could probably kiss Shawn all day. It's rough and passionate, and the way he had a little bit of stubble from not shaving for a day was so unlike him. He was more aggressive than anyone I'd ever kissed, and it was so much better.

"Wanted to do this for so long," He mumbled as he removed his lips from mine and began leaving trails of fiery kisses across my cheek, to my ear, then down my neck. He nipped softly once, just enough to keep me craving for mor contact, before he continued. "It was absolutely killing me, Norah. And do not apologise for waiting."

My instincts took over; my fingers wound into his own messy locks, causing him to a elicit a soft moan that was enough to make me moan in return. There was a part of me that wanted to crawl on top of him and make him fall apart at my touch, but the more other part wanted him to do that exact same thing to me.

I tugged on his curls as he gently sucked on my earlobe, then moved downwards to give me another hickey. There was something about the way he looked right now, with his head buried into the crook of my neck and his fingers digging into my hips, that made me see another side of him. I wanted to tangle my fingers in his hair and map all his tattoos with my tongue, but the thought was long forgotten when he slipped his hands in my shirt and shimmied it up to reveal my pale stomach.

"Arms up, babe," He ordered.

Complying without a second thought, I raised my arms above my head and let him slip the knit sweater off before tossing it blindly to the side and attaching our lips together again. He tucked his arms around my waist and rolled over without any warning, making it so that I was straddling his waist and causing another moan to escape from his already-swollen, sinful lips.

The fact that I had that kind of effect on the man below me was enough to make me roll my hips against his again. Between the three thin layers that kept us apart, I could feel his erection straining against layer one of the barricade, those damn Calvin Klein boxers. Layer two was the loose sweatpants that hung off my hips, and layer three was the thin cotton underwear. Too many layers, I thought. And Shawn must have had the same idea, because he looped his fingers into the waistband of the grey joggers and helped me shimmy them off before tossing them to the side with my sweater. I pouted down at him playfully as I ran my hand over his clothed chest.

"You," I huffed playfully, "Are you wearing far too many clothes, Shawn Mendes ."

He gave me an easy smirk, and I watched in fascination as he removed his hands from my waist and tugged the Rolling Stones tee off to reveal his chest that was practically begging to be licked up and down. "Damm"

He cocked an eyebrow knowingly. "Sorry to disappoint."

"Always so modest, Shawn."

"Only for you, Norah."
Then we were once again dragged into the sloppy combination of breathing between kisses, roaming hands, and anxious tugging at the too many layers of clothing. Before I knew what had happened, my bra was gone as I sat above him. He held himself up on his forearms against the soft pillow-top mattress, with a focused look and a clenching jaw. His eyes flitted shamelessly over me, hovering a moment too long at the mark on my neck, then my small chest, then the spot where my hip bones poked out right above the seam of my underwear.

"You're fucking fit," Shawn mumbled, before falling back onto the mattress and placing his hands on my hips. My breathing hitched as they wandered over my sides, then up the the valley between my breasts, before sliding back down and caressing me with his calloused hands. A low moan escaped my lips as he grinned up against me, now with only two layers too many between us. His bare skin felt perfect against mine as I traced my painted fingernails over his stomach.

My handsome lingered there for a second before, they slid down the smooth lines on his stomach, and through the soft tendrils of trail that led to his boxers that his erection was already straining against. I held my breath, trying to keep the confidence that was given by the way he was looking at me, and slipped my hands underneath the seam before cautiously sliding the boxers down.

Under his gaze, I felt sexy, but at the same time like I could slip up at any moment. He released a sigh as I finally tugged the constraining clothes off, down his pale thighs and over his knobbly knees before tossing them to the side to the quickly growing pile of clothes. Shawn sat up and watched me as I rose back to his height. Looking down on Shawn wasn't something I usually could do, so I cherished the moment to stare at him beneath me as I moved back up towards his waiting mouth; his legs thin and pale, his dick resting against his defined abs, his chest covered in a light sheen of sweat.

As I climbed back into his lap, my breathing was quickly becoming strained, due to the number of times his manhood had brushed against my revealed thighs, then against the last layer of clothes that separated us so tauntingly. His eyes were hooded and cheeks flushed as our lips reconnected for the hundredth time that day. In a swift, practiced motion, Shawn wasted no time rolling me onto my back, bringing our bare chests together along with every other inch of our unclothed bodies.

"Norah," He sighed, granting me a quick peck on his lips before moving down to my chest. As he sucked on every inch of the revealed skin he could possibly reach with his mouth, his hands reached into the seam of my underwear and tapped my hips. I raised them obediently, watching as he peered up at me with dark eyes while sliding the last layer of clothing down my pale legs and past my ankles, then dropped them to the side with a mischievous smirk that could only mean one thing.

My thoughts were confirmed when he began at the tips of my toes, planting light pecks down my feet while his hands lead the way up over my ankles. He kissed each of my knees in turn, then continued up my thighs. By the point, I was aching under his touch, wriggling beneath him as he continued his tantalising nipping and sucking up my inner thighs. When he reached the apex, he ran his tongue over his lips before peeking up at me with concerned eyes.

"You okay?" Shawn whispered, and the way his warm breath was hitting me right where I was aching, I could only let out a whimper, nod, and then watch as his eyebrows knitted in confusion. He made the journey back up over my stomach to my mouth for a reassuring kiss, while his thumbs traced slowly over my nipples before sliding down to the point he had left, hovering over it in uncertainty.

Shawn pressed a finger to the sensitive place in between my legs, gauging my reaction, before he began rubbing slow circles that made my breath hitch in my throat and my eyelids flutter shut. The only thing I could focus on was the way they slipped down before pressing tentatively inside me, causing a moan to escape my lips.

"Norah?" He whispered. I moaned softly in response, unable to do much else besides feel the sensation of Shawn taking over me; the points where our bodies pressed together, the way his curls tickled my neck, the scent of his expensive cologne.

"Open your eyes. Watch."

"W-what?"

"Watch," He repeated gruffly.

Shaking my head no, I bit down on my lower lip as his thumb began rubbing against me, while his fingers continued their agonising pace inside of me.

"I want you to watch."

I reluctantly opened my eyes to find him staring down at me with a soft expression of concern that made me press the back of my hand to his cheek and nod as I moaned, softer this time, "I'm good, Shawn , s'good."

That was the only reassurance he needed, because his gaze hardened and his pace quickened on all parts of me. He worked for a minute before the growing knot in my stomach, combined with the way he was staring at me, became too much.

"S-stop," I stammered, trying to catch my breath. "I want t-to -- you -- I'm ready."

His fingers slipped out from inside me, leaving me aching for more in his absence. He lowered his body over mine, and he was just so beautiful, all taut muscles and tattooed skin, that a million things I wanted to do with him flooded through my mind. But one took precedent over all the rest.

The way the tip of his dick was resting right above my pelvic bone, the way his cheeks were flushed from lust, and the way one hand was holding tightly onto my hair, made me think one thing: need.

"Need you," I gasped.

"You are sure?" He murmured.

With a wave of sexual frustration taking over me, I grabbed his face and brought it to mine, kissing him messily and without reserve. His hips pressed against mine as he grinned against me. Then all of the sudden he was stumbling off the bed while I watched in utter confusion. My questions were answered when he pulled out a foil package from his long forgotten pants and rushed back towards me, ripping it open with his teeth as he approached. A feral glint took over his eyes.

"Put it on me," He ordered.

I cautiously took the package before pulling out the rubber, hands shaking as they reached forward, to put it on. He must have noticed because seconds later, his steady hands were resting on top of mine, guiding me gently as I unrolled it over his shaft. Shawn lowered himself over me and reached one hand down to adjust, making me gasp at the feeling of his latex-covered length at my entrance.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes," I breathed. "Yes, please."

I wound my hands around his neck and into his hair, ready to deal with the pain that I knew was coming. Shawn Mendes nuzzled into the crook of my neck and sunk into me in one slow, steady motion. My teeth clamped onto his shoulder as a flash of agony shot through me, but the feeling of his lips wandering up my jawline took it away as quickly as it had come. They ghosted over mine as he mumbled a soft,

"Okay? I'll take care of you."

"I know," I whimpered. "Please, Shawn ."

He slowly withdrew before pressing back inside of me with a low, guttural sound. The feeling of him inside me was incredible; every single thing was overwhelming, down to the way his hips were pressed flush against mine and the sheen of sweat between our bare chests. A loud moan escaped my lips, muffled by his bare shoulder that I was holding onto desperately with one hand while the other tugged at his curls relentlessly. The sound seemed to encourage Shawn , because he began speeding up, sinking back into me over and over, unrestrained as I moaned beneath him.

All I could think was ShawnShawnShawn, and that was all that mattered in that moment. Our foreheads rested against one another and his gaze burned into mine. With each powerful thrust, my vision blurred, my heart rate quickened, and my grip on his back muscles tightened. I found myself pushing back into his thrusts, wanting as much of him as I could possibly get. Half-moon imprints littered across his back where my fingernails dug in, threatening to spill over with blood at any moment.

"Norah," He grunted, my name coming out raspy and unrestrained. "So good."

"Shawn," I mimicked hoarsely, because that was all I could possibly muster at the time; I was taken by the way he continued to nip at my neck and across my shoulders as he pressed into me over and over. My toes were beginning to curl, my body was covered in a sheen layer of sweat, and the coiling sensation in my stomach was growing.

"Let go, babe," He groaned. "Come for me."

His encouraging, raspy voice was all it took to give me the final push over the edge. White-hot pleasure traveled up my spine and outwards to every limb of my body, even leaving my fingertips tingling. He thrust into me again and again as I rode out my orgasm; my vision was flashing white, my muscles spazzing with every thrust, and there was no way I was even breathing. As I clenched around him in pleasure, he growled lowly and dug his fingers into my hips. His pace was becoming uneven and sloppy, and with one last thrust, he froze inside of me before collapsing in a heap of sweaty passion.

His arms snuck under my waist, squeezing as tightly in reassurance, while he caught his breath. It was coming in soft pants against the warm, love-bite littered skin of my neck. I could only run my fingers through his sweaty curls and try to catch my own breath.

"You have goosebumps, Norah." He said after a minute of deep breathing. I giggled as his finger tips wandered across my collarbones and down to my exposed chest, where sure enough goosebumps of post-coital bliss were raised.

"You know you give them to me," I whispered.

He shifted slightly beside me and rested his chin in the palm of his hand, looking down at me with slowly-closing eyes. If even possible, he looked more beautiful than I had ever seen. He had that after-sex glow; a sheen of sweat across his brow, flushed cheeks, and swollen red lips.

"I know," He smirked lazily. I snuck an arm around his waist and nuzzled against him. By now, the thought of what I had just done was slowly setting into me and bringing with it the embarrassment. But it was over-shadowed by complete love for this man.

"Was it, uhm, you know.." -- I paused, tugging my lip into my mouth in contemplation -- "okay?"

His brown eyes shot open and his lips parted into a slight 'o' that I would want to kiss right off his face, if it wasn't so disconcerting. Much to my surprise, he hooked his ankle around mine and brought my legs between his, pulling our bare bodies even closer. Shawn then grasped my chin gently between his thumb and pointer finger and raised my gaze to meet his narrowed eyes.

"It was exactly what I needed," He murmured. "You are exactly what I need. You are mine."

My lips drew into a lazy, love filled grin. "Yeah? I couldn't tell from the amount of hickeys you left all over my body to claim me."

At my comment, he let out one of those fucking adorable giggles that I had only heard a few times before, and rolled on top of me. My body was slack beneath his due to exhaustion, so much so that I couldn't even pretend to protest when he placed his lips on the swell of my chest and began sucking harshly again. He smiled proudly against my skin when he was done, then peeked up at me out from under those ridiculously long eyelashes. He had the playful glint in his eyes and a boyish grin, and I fell in love just a little bit more.

"You," He paused, pressing a feather kiss to the fresh mark, "are mine." He grazed his nose across my skin to the few others -- "Mine," a peck on the bruise next to my raised nipple, "mine," the one right below my collarbone, "mine," the large one on my neck, "mine," the tip of my nose -- before finally giving me a chaste kiss on the lips, "all mine."

I hummed in appreciation as he melted against me and entangled our bare bodies once again, turning me into the little spoon and resting his cheek on my shoulder while we lay there under my light pink sheets.

"And your mine," I said hesitantly.

"Yes," He breathed. "I'm yours, Norah."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 290 44
Wren hated the fact she had a twin especially one who's best friend everyone has a crush on including her.
470K 29.7K 93
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
3.1K 54 6
I'm looking for a room to stay in London and it couldn't get worse. Then I stumble upon an ad that suggests "bed sharing". There's no harm in that ri...
12.3K 271 37
Dating Sebastian Stan? This must be a dream. Simply waking up to him, going on dates, loving each other unconditionally. It won't be that hard right...