Stony OneShots (SteveXTony)

By i_ship_ship

You know, Captain America and Iron Man,right? Just something a little more private from their life ;) A mix o... More

1: We Fight all the Time
3: Bye Bye, Denial!
4: Vacation Love (1)
5: Vacation Love {2}
6: Date Night
7: Let it Go
8: Webbed Hearts
9: Did someone kiss me?
10: Our Goddess of a Daughter? {1}
11: Our Goddess of a Daughter? {2}
12: Our Goddess of a Daughter? {3}
13: Flirty Captain
14: Stranger with a Weird Connection
15: Jealous Moments {1}
16: Shut up and Just Hug Me
17: I'm not Flirting, I'm being Nice
18: Good Luck Kisses
19: What? You asked for it
20: Brutal Beginnings
21: Getting You Back {1}
22: Getting You Back {2}
23: Dear Future Husband
24: You're only MY Piece of Art
25: Jealous Moments {2}
26: The Fry Way
27: A Virgin Playboy (AU)
28: Shouldn't you be sleeping?
29: Jealous Moments {3}
30: Hold On! I still Need You
31: Blind Dates
32: Stuck Tony!
33: You're Insecure. Don't know what for?
34: True Love {1}
35: True Love {2}
36: A Date Out
37: A Search for Steve {Crossover}
38: A Search for Steve {Crossover}
39: All of Me loves All of You

2: Strip it, Steve

6.1K 117 115
By i_ship_ship

The Avengers were all gathered around in the living room. It was finally some family time. Everyone was here: Tony, Steve, Natasha, Bruce, Clint, Thor, Pietro, Wanda, Vision, Bucky and even Peter. They all decided to play Truth and Dare while waiting for their McDonald's.

The bottle was twisted by Clint as it landed on Peter first and foremost.

"Alright! Parker, Truth or Dare?" Clint rubbed his hands together as mischief poured down from every expression on his face.

"Truth" Peter instantly regretted saying that as he heard Tony's voice from behind him where he was sitting on the sofa.

"Who's MJ?" Tony spoke up.

"Ooh. Parkers got a girlfriend?" Pietro smirked as he teased Peter who had turned as red as a tomato.

"N-no. She's not my girlfriend. S-she's just a g-good f-friend" Peter stuttered in embarrassment as everyone laughed.

"Alright, kid. Calm down" Tony laughed as he patted Peter's back.

"Let's spin!" This time the spin landed on Natasha who just looked up eye to eye at everyone confidently as she said "Truth"

"How many times have you frickle frackled with 'The Hulk'?" This time Steve spoke up as Bruce gasped and Natasha shook her head at Steve, a small smile enamoring her perfect peach-red lips.

"Ooh, Cap has a tongue!" Tony said from besides Steve.

"If I slept even for once with the Hulk, i wouldn't be sitting here with you, douchebags" Natasha answered sassily as everyone laughed.

"Yayy. Girl Power!" Wanda yelled playfully as everyone laughed.

Another spin and this time, it landed on Steve!

"Now, Capsicle. We know all truths about you so it's better you choose Dare" Tony spoke up looking at Steve. Damn, he had beautiful eyes, thought Tony. Control yourself, Stark!

"Uh alright. Dare" Steve finally gave in.

"YES!" Clint yelled as he did a little happy dance "Jarvis, play Strip it Down" he continued as he looked at Steve with malicious eyes.

"Wait- What? No. Is it what I think it is?" Steve looked mortified as everyone tried containing their laughs.

"Yes, Captain. You've to strip dance for us!" This time it was Natasha smiling evilly. She's getting her revenge!

Steve's eyes instantly went to look at Tony who was doing something on his phone. Ohmygawd, Steve cannot strip in front of Tony! It's already been hell sitting besides him all this time!

"C'mon, Captain. Don't be a wuss" Thor said.

"A-alright" his answer seemed to have grabbed Tony's attention as he looked up from his phone. Steve isn't going to strip, now is he? No, please. It'll be too hard for Tony!

Let it fade to black,
Let me run my fingers down your back

"Cap, you better be quick. The song's started to play" Vision spoke up as Tony's eyes widened. No shit.

Steve was wearing a cardigan, a shirt and a vest and beneath it a jeans and some carpet slippers. What was their to strip out of?

Let's whisper,
Let's dont talk

Steve started nervous but then he saw Tonys expressions and all of a sudden, felt his confidence boosting. Lets make someone twitch, shall we? He smirked as he started making seductive faces and started moaning with the words.

Baby leave my t-shirt in the hall

Steve's cardigan slowly started coming off.

Like a needle finds a groove,
Baby we'll remember what to do

Steve had started to twerk as his cardigan was completely off. He threw his slippers in the air as Tony gulped.

"Wohoo" Bruce hooted.

To drown out every distraction,
It's time we made it happen

It was like the song was speaking to Tony as he saw Steve's shirt coming off leaving him just in his vest. His fair and glistening biceps and triceps shone as Tony's eyes travelled through every inch of his body and took it in. Damn, Steve was gorgeous.

Strip it Down, Strip it Down
Back to you and me, like it used to be

Let it out, tell me right now
Everything I need, in them white cotton sheets

Steve slowly rubbed off his vest and threw it on Tony's face and then looked away instantly as everyone hooted and whistled.

"He's hot" Peter said as Tony came out of his reverie. He could smell Steve off the vest. He discreetly hid it behind him and looked at Peter.
"You should worry about MJ" Tony snapped at him as he looked shocked and Tony looked away. Ohmygawd he was making a fool out of himself.

Dirty dance me slow in the summertime heat
Feel my belt turn loose from these old blue jeans

STEVE WAS TAKING OFF HIS BELT! Tony's insides had started quivering now. God help me.

We both now, we lost it somehow,
Let's get it found

Steve handed his belt to Peter who looked as if he had just won a lottery.

Strip it down, down, do-

Steve was just going to take off his jeans when the bell rang. Everyone whined when Jarvis informed them it was the delivery guy.

Thank God! Tony wiped off the sweat from his forehead as he stood up "I'll get it. Captain, you might wanna get dressed back up"

Steve nodded blushing as everyone complimented his act. Tony just left irritated from there. He couldn't see others praising Steve, it was only his right!

After getting the delivery, he headed back to the living room where he heard Thor say "Captain, i might want a private show someday" he winked. HOW DARE HE!? This was the limit. Tony couldn't take it! Cap was his and only his to fantasize about! First, the whole dance had him turned on and now, the others!

He put the food on the table, took Steve by the arm and said "We'll be right back. I need to have a word with the Captain" everyone nodded too busy digging in the food.

Tonh took Steve to his room. Steve was worried, what's going on? Why's Tony so pissed? How did Steve piss off Tony? Ugh.

"Hey, Tony, is everything alright?" His cautious and sweet voice made everything in Tony melt as he looked at him.

"No! Nothing is right! You've been messing with me eversince i first laid eyes on you amd now, i cannot take it anymore!" Tony huffed in frustration as Steve looked at his confused "I love you, Steve Rogers and there's no going back!" With those words, Tony clasped the back of his neck and kissed him with the most dominance he had ever shown to anyone before.

Steve was his and only his, to begin and to end with!

Steve was shocked as they kissed but kissed back equally compassionate. As they broke apart to take a breath, he finally said "I love you too, Tony. Eversince, i first saw you" Tony smiled in pure bliss as their lips reconnected.

"Sir, the others are calling you guys for the food" Jarvis' voice brought them out of their make out session. They both laughed heading to the living room, hand in hand.

"By the way, I need a private session in my room tonight and this time I'll be stripping you out of your Captain suit and drape u with the flag of America as I make you cum from me underneath it" Tony whispered huskily in Steve's ear laughing as Steve choked on his food turning beet root red slightly smiling by the end.

Tony was his and he was the best!
_______________________________________
A/N:

This was funny mixed with cute! I tried my best to add a good strip scene for ya lot but most of you have to work up ypur imagination. I take requests, you can pm me anytime. Thank you for reading my book. Do give feedback!

-N

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.9K 300 44
(!!UNDER EDITING!!) This is one shots and group chats of our favorite family having time together mostly ironwidow and spider son and of course there...
70.8K 770 42
Avengers Short Stories One Shots Ships Smuts Funny Prompts
23.8K 413 31
Steve Rogers Tony Stark Bruce Banner Clint Barton Pietro Maximoff Bucky Barnes Thor Loki Peter Parker Please comment/Request if you want other...
6.3K 85 9
Avengers imagines, some contains smut but there will be a warning before you read it if it does. I'm new at writing these so please excuse me if the...