Brawl stars x Reader One Shots

By EJsAFreak

I enjoy Brawl Stars a lot so I decided "hey, let's write some fanficton." That is what I'll be doing and I ho... More

Intro (Hello Fellow BS Fans!)
Request Here! (Closed)
✨️Headcanons✨️
Ash x Reader (Body Guard) *Request*
Barley x Reader -Alt. Universe- (Long Live The King) *Request*
Barley x Reader (A Little Slip Up)
🍋Barley x Reader (Wired To The Core) *Smut Request*
Belle x Reader (Barracuda)
🍋Belle x !Fem! Reader (Mommy Loves You)
Bibi x Reader (The Visiting Biker)
Bo x Reader (Unexpected Guest)
Bo x Reader (This Is New) *Request*
Brock x Reader (Our Melody)
Bull x Reader (Bullfighting to Bullfriending)
Bull x Reader (Saddle Up) *Request*
Bull x !Fem! Reader (Got A Secret?) *Request*
Bull x Reader (Highway Lovin') *Request*
Bull x !Fem! Reader (I'm Not Jealous, You Are!) *Commission*
Bull x Reader (My Heart is Ticking For You) *Request*
Bull x Reader (My Kind of Rodeo) *Request*
Bull x Reader (Practice Makes Perfect) *Request*
🍋Bull x !Fem!Reader (Who Has Your Heart) *Smut Request*
Byron x Reader (The Bargains & Deals to Make) *Request*
Carl x Reader (Magic Touch)
Carl x Reader (The Perfect Human) *Request*
Colette x Reader (I'm A Fan Of You) *Request*
Colt x Reader (Fixing The Broken) *Request*
Colt x Reader (The Traveling Stranger)
Colt x Reader (WANTED) *Request*
🍋Colt x Reader (In My Head) *Smut Request*
🍋Colt x Fem! Reader (Revenge) *Smut Request*
Crow x Reader (Riddle Me This) *Request*
Crow x Reader (That Smile) *Request*
Edgar x Reader (I Call Dibs!) *Request*
El Primo x Reader (I'll Delete It)
El Primo x Reader (A Little Tipsy) *Request*
El Primo x Reader (I'm No Hero) *Request*
El Primo x Reader (Old Friend, New Beauty) *Request*
🍋Fang x !Fem!Reader (Pay With Your Body) *Request*
Gene x Reader (Hold Me Close) *Request*
Grom x Reader (Trust Issues) *Request*
Jacky x Reader (Slip Of The Tongue) *Request*
Leon x Reader (Gamer Geeks) *Request*
Leon x Reader (Internet Fame) *Request*
Leon x Reader (Peek-A-Boo) *Request*
Leon x Reader (These Hands) *Request*
Lola x !Male!Reader (The Rival's Brother) *Request*
Mortis x Reader (A Little Fun) *Request*
Mortis x Reader (Committed) *Request*
Mortis x Reader (Follow My Lead) *Request*
Piper x Reader (We All Fall Down) *Request*
Poco x Reader (The Battle of Music) *Request*
Bibi x Reader (Who's REALLY The Cool Cat?) *Request*
🍋Poco x !Fem! Reader (A Touch Of Magic) *Smut Request*
Tara x Reader (Lose Yourself) *Request*
Tara x Reader (You're Beautiful)
🍋Tara x !Male!Reader (Not as Expected) *Smut Comission*
Sandy x Reader (Lost in the City) *Request*
Sandy x Reader (Upright Lovers) *Request*
Ash x Reader (False Judgment) *Request*
🍋Sandy x !Fem!Reader (Unconscious Lust) *Smut Request*
Stu x Reader (A Little More On The Stunt Side) *Request*
🍋Stu x !Fem!Reader (A Macsochist At Its Finest) *Commission*
🍋Stu x !Fem!Reader (Rockin' & Rollin')
Surge x Reader (Glowing Hearts) *Request*
8-Bit x Reader (Loved Hacktually) *Request*
♤Sepration Chapter♤
Barley x Reader x Stu x Reader (What If There Were Three?) *Request*
Gene x Reader x Tick (I Saw Them First!) *Request*
Bull x Reader x Barley (A Bull In A China Closet) *Request*
🍋Bull x !Fem!Reader x Colt (Adventures Gone Wrong) *Commission*
Fang x Reader x Stu (Who's The Bigger Man) *Request*

Poco x Reader (Tongue Tied) *Request*

2.3K 35 53
By EJsAFreak

!WARNING!

Some alcohol will be used in this chapter. If alcohol makes uncomfortable, please skip this chapter to the next one.

(Y/N Pov)

It was another beautiful day in Brawl Town. The sun was out without a single cloud in the sky. I was taking care of Jessie while Pam went out to help repair something for someone. Jessie was laying on the floor kicking her feet back and forth as she scribbled on a piece of paper with crayons. I sat on the couch next to her and watched her color while her robotic dog napped on my lap.

"I'm so excited for this weekend!" Jessie chirped. I shifted my eyes from the paper to her. "What's happening this weekend?" My question caused her to stop coloring and look over to me.

"We have the cherry festival coming up! It's been around for a little bit, some people say Spike's sister started the whole thing but, nobody really knows."

She looked back down to her paper and continued coloring. "It's a lot of fun. There's games, music, treats, all kinds of things! Mom makes the best cherry pies!" It sounds fun I guess. I would definitely have to stop by.

"Who all will be there?" "The whole town! People from out of town will show up as well, it's a big deal." I thought about my schedule and didn't think of any reason not to go.

"I don't have anything going on so I'll be there." Jessie smiled, not looking away from her paper. "That's good to hear. I'm sure you'll have fun. My first year was probably the best year for sure!"

I smiled at the red head and placed my hand on the top of her mechanical dog's head. Hopefully this doesn't end too terribly.

---------------------------

I got out of bed on Saturday morning, got dressed and went to Brawl Town around three o'clock. The whole town was decorated for the festival and cherry blossom petals were scattered across the ground.

I walked down the streets and everyone looked happy and excited, it was nice to see so many people having a good time all at once. I continued looking around until I accidentally bumped into someone while I was walking.

"Oh goodness! I'm sorry!" I looked over to see Poco and he had a cute light pink rose on his hat. "H-Hey, it's no problem." His face went red but, I pretended not to notice. I turned around and started walking with him.

"Where are you heading?" I questioned the skeleton. "Oh, well I'm going to go eat w-with El Primo and Rosa. Well, sit with them. I don't really eat." "Mind if I tag along? I don't have anywhere to go." "S-Sure! You can come along. I need to stop by some places first."

------------------------------

We arrived at Barley's after going to a few shops and when we walked inside, even the bar was decorated for the occasion! We saw Colt and Shelly sitting in a booth, waving at us. We both smiled and made our way over to the booth that Rosa and El Primo were in. "Hello happy couple!" I teased.

"Aloe, aloe!" Rosa chirped. "Buenas noches!" El Primo said, smiling brightly. I looked at him confused. "What do you mean good night?" I looked out the window and the sun was already setting. "Oh shit, that's what you mean." Rosa giggled and looked to me.

"How 'as your first Cherry Festival experience been treatin' ya?" "It's been fun! There's so much to do and I heard about what you crazy fucks do in the after hours when the festival dies down."

"Haha! Yeah, we do tend 't get a littl' crazy some times." I was looking forward to it. In about an hour, people would be drunk off their minds and people party hard. I was most definitely ready for that.

We chatted for a while as Rosa and El Primo finished their food. Night fell quickly and the toddlers went with their families to go to bed. Little did they know the party was just getting started for us.

Everyone flooded out of the bar and I turned to the others with a questionable look. "What are they all doing?" "Ahh, that's right." Rosa smiled at me. "You'll wanna see this."

The two love birds got up hand in and and rushed to the exit. "Come on!" I grabbed Poco's hand and rushed out as well, pulling along a flustered musician with me. The light's of the paper flower lights lit the town and glistened across the floor of petals.

I walked over to Rosa and Primo as I looked around. "Dude, this is beautiful. It looks so nice at night." I sighed out. "¿Qué? (What?) Oh. No, no, no, mi amigo. This isn't even the beginning." El Primo looked back to me with a grin.

I was about to question him but, before I could all of the lights were dimmed and everything went dark.

Moments after, every flower turned into neon oranges and neon pinks. The petals on the ground now glowed neon blue, green and purple and different people threw up lanterns that were all different shades of red and pink. Other people opened tiny cages, releasing neon butterflies that flew around and shined with the black lights around the town.   

My mouth hung open as I looked around at the sight before me. People were cheering and clapping as a very familiar man with a rocket launcher and sunglasses stood on the balcony of on of the buildings.

"Ladies and gentleman!" Brock shouted as he pointed his rocket launcher at the sky.

"Let's! Get! FUCKED UUUUUUUP!" He fired a rocket into the air which exploded into blue and purple sparks. Everyone shouted and sang out as people started grabbing any bottle of liquor they could find.

I was way ahead of the game as I pulled out a large bottle of cherry vodka and took a long swig of the contents inside. I wiped my mouth and handed it to Poco. "Get into the festival spirit." He looked and pointed at the bottle. "Where did you get that." "Don't question it." I giggled as I took another gulp. 

It was a nasty taste but, hey, it was already doing something to me. I handed the bottle to Poco and looked at him. "Do you drink? Or can you even get drunk?" "I can get drunk, I just have a w-weird way of doing it."

He looked down to the ground and blushed. I looked over and saw an empty table far back where nobody would disturb us. There was an ally way next to the table so there was a slight chance of getting shot but, I'll take that risk.

I took Poco's hand and dragged him once more to the table in the back. "We won't be bothered much over here also, we're right next to a speaker so that's cool." He smiled and blushed. "They do play good music here."

Right as he said that a voice was heard through the speakers, Brock's voice was heard through the entire town. "This first song is... a very traditional song for us so this will of course be the first song that will be played this evening."

Not even a second later the song Shots by LMFAO (Please listen to this on loop while you read the rest of this for a better experience 🙏) was blasted through the speakers and shook the ground of the town.

"OOOOH SHHHIT!" I shouted and got up on the table. Poco's face was flushed red as he watched me dance on the table, downing more vodka.

---------------------------

After a few songs and one-forth of my vodka bottle, I really was fucked up. I was laughing like crazy as I spoke to Poco about the dumbest shit. He brought me snack, hoping I wouldn't throw up due to not eating much before drinking. I ate a whole bowl of cherries and a bag of chips.

"Okayokayokay, wh-what do you call a cow with n-no legs?" I giggled as I played with a cherry stem in between my lips. Poco had his head in his hands trying not to die from my horrible jokes. "What do you call it?" "GROUND BEEF!" I slammed my hand on the table and was in tears. I was laughing way too hard.

I calmed down and looked out over the town. I was having a great time. I'm glad I was spending this time with Poco. I looked down to a napkin with four cherry stems tied in knots and stuck out my tongue, revealing another tied cherry stem.

I was tying them into knots with my tongue. I placed the fifth stem on the napkin as Poco looked down at it. "I have a fun little fact for you (Y/N)." "Oooooo! I luv f-fact and fun! Let's hear it!"

"Did you know that if you're able to tie a cherry stem into a knot in your mouth, it means you're really good at kissing." I put my elbow on the table laid my head in my hand, picking up a tied stem and examining it.

"Is that s-so?"

Poco nodded his head as I looked at the stem carefully. I flicked the stem onto the ground and looked at Poco with a serious face. Before he could do anything I grabbed him by his bow-tie and pulled him to me. Our faces were centimeters apart. 

 "How about we go find out if that little fact is true..."

(!Warning! It's about to get spicy!)

Poco blushed madly as I got out of my seat, never letting go of his tie, and took him into the ally. I pushed him against the was and leaned my lips onto his mouth. He was warmer than I expected him to be. His face was a pure red and his bones chattered together as I licked his mouth, demanding an invite.

He barely parted his teeth and I took the opportunity to stick my tongue into his mouth. Surprisingly enough, even though he was a skeleton, he had a tongue as well. I wrestled for dominance but, he fought back. 

He bit my tongue and flipped me onto the wall. I gasped at the action and his mussel darted into my mouth and fought with mine. I wrapped my hands around his neck and he moved his skinless hands up my shirt and massaged my spine and shoulder blades. I sighed at his touch and trembled when he pushed down on my skin.

"Jesus Christ."

We stopped what we were doing and looked to the entrance of the ally and spotted Mortis looking horrified and Gene looking at us mesmerized.

I grabbed Poco's hips, causing him to yelp and pulled him closer to me. My drunk mind was clouded by the thoughts of what I could do to this man.

"Go find your own lover grave d-digger! This one is taken by me."

Mortis rolled his eyes in disgust and pushed Gene along. "Let's go find Tara, Gene" "BlarBla!" Gene piped excitedly as they moved along.

I looked back to Poco. His face was red and he looked at me with lustful, half-lidded eyes. I smiled down to the skeleton and pushed up his hat to get a better look of his face. I leaned in for another kiss, this one being more soft and caring he accepted it  immediately and brought his hands to my hips. 

I pulled away and giggled at him. "How about we l-leave this ally and look for an Inn to, you know, 'sleep' at." I slyly said with a wink.

Thank you so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed this one! I'm working on three requests right now so bear with me. Thank you again for reading! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Addict. By NOBODY

Fanfiction

4.1K 114 32
An AU where they are normal teenagers. The main ship is Mandy and Chester. This is an angsty story with no happy ending. The characters mentioned be...
8.6K 197 19
For years the power Puff girls have faced the most devious villains of all time, now they're are in high school and a certain trio of villains have j...
74.5K 3.1K 98
Just a collection of Falice oneshots. Feel free to request what you want me to write. There's anything between: Death, sex, cancer, family fun days...
11.6K 164 79
Brawl stars truth or dare FanFiction every characters belong to Super cell