Now or Take Home? {Billdip Fa...

By myotpisnotstraight

How about a sexy barista and a cute geek? *Gravity Falls Fanfiction* *All Rights Reserved* More

Now or Take Home?
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
The Oath
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85

Chapter 65

544 30 56
By myotpisnotstraight

Ces: enjoy reading!

*=*

Chapter 65 "Furiously Frustrated"

Dipper paced back and forth on the guest room that Pyronica gave him for their short stay. Although, they won't stay for a long time since later on they will leave for Washington, that's where Wynn is staying or rather, being treated. But, he thinks she gave this room just in case they have a need for a bang.

Which is highly inappropriate since..

He stops and screams into his hands.

HE DOESN'T WANT TO GO THERE!

It's been 30 minutes since Bill told him to go somewhere else to chill off. The fact that he literally pushed him away with an excuse, is literally heart breaking. He sighed heavily. He doesn't know what to do. It's clear that he's comfortable already to Bill's touches. HECK. It really turns him on, ever time that fucking blond touches his neck and he damn well knew that it's his sensitive spot.

Dipper groans loudly and collapsed face first on the surprisingly clean bed. He sighs against it. He wants to believe in himself that maybe Bill is just being cautious. After all, the man made him go through a hospital because he pushed him away. But at that time, he's really confused and scared. He doesn't know Bill's feelings! Now that things have changed, it looks like Bill's even determined that he won't touch Dipper.

And it's frustrating him as fuck.

If he doesn't want to touch me, he shouldn't have done so many suggestive things to me! He never takes responsibility on the state I'm always left! He bites his lip, stifling another scream.

Dipper suddenly felt another presence in the room.

He pulls something out under from the pillow and then turns to the door, holding up a short knife. Which surprised him too but didn't care.

"Woa- woa- woah-!" Hector jumps from his feet, taking a feet away from the bed. He frantically waves his arms, "it's just me! It's just Hector!" He exclaims, panicking.

Dipper blinks, "Hector?" He sat up right, "what are you doing here?" He asks, cautious.

Hector sweat drops, "can you please put down the knife first? I'm literally terrified of them." He requested. Few of his terrifying memories are from knives, especially from his scars at his back.

"Oh, right," Dipper puts down the knife, hiding it under the pillow again. He eyes Hector, "so.. What can I do for you?" He questioned.

Hector brushed his hand on his hair, "I'm just here to tell you that the boss is calling you." He said, grinning.

Oh, wow, after pushing me away, he wants to see me? Dipper glares at the floor. But, he nodded, "okay, I'll go downstairs." He replied with a huff.

Hector stares.

Dipper stares back.

A tight and uncomfortable silence beckons to them. The two just stared at each other, scared to ask why the hell are they staring at each other. It was really weird as fuck. Dipper clears his throat, "uhm-- is there anything else?" He asks, clearly uneasy with this huge development.

"Well, clearly, I'm not really used with this feelsy things." Hector grins, a bit forced though, "but I just want to thank you for fixing boss." He bows.

Dipper panicked. "Wh-What? Don't bow! That's completely unnecessary!" He waves his hands, getting his attention.

"This is completely necessary!" Hector exclaimed, serious, "you have no idea since when we saw him alive-looking." He followed.

"What do you mean?"

Hector pursed his lips, "the boss.. ever since they graduated from college, ever since he left his family behind, he was nothing but a soulless body. We had dreams, you know? We all wanted to start a business and the boss wants that too. But when he left the family, he's been wanted all over towns, being man hunted by his own father. That's why we left those childish dreams and started going underground, we swore to protect the boss, like how he defended us and saved us from our horrible lives back then." He smiles at that, a soft one, "we owe him everything. That's why when he almost died," Dipper flinched, "we did everything we can do to hide him but still give him enough freedom." He paused, breathing in.

"The boss didn't liked the things we do for him, because he thought he doesn't deserve our efforts. But still, we did it and he landed here in Piedmont." Hector raised his head and met Dipper's serious eyes, "we didn't expect him to find friends, love or so, a home. You gave him everything he always genuinely wanted. No lies, no force, just pure innocence. That's something that the boss lost when he's a kid." He said.

"With that, we are eternally grateful for your presence in his life. Without you, we all doubt that we will be able to see his body moving and face making expressions." Hector chuckled, feeling a bit ridiculous.

This was all to over whelming. He never knew what or rather, how Bill was when he was a child, a teenager, or a college student. He never knew those Bills. He never knew Wilhelm Cipher. He feels a bit sad or guilty, for not understanding them or knowing them. He wanted to know more about them.

"Uhmm.." Dipper fidgeted, "if that's the case.. Can you tell me more about Bill? About how he is the last years?" He requested, smiling bashfully.

Hector smiles wide, nodding, "of course!"

They completely forgot that they need to go downstairs to meet Bill, who is patiently waiting for them while drinking a can of bear.

*=*

Dipper bursts inside the living room, haggard and full-blown panicking since he's been gone for at least na hour. And as much as Bill is a messy person, Dipper knows he doesn't tolerate being late. He steps inside, worried, a bit scared and tensed.

"Boss! I'm sorry, we're late--" Hector follows him inside, pale and shaking that Dipper literally can feel his tremor outside a feet.

Both of them saw Bill by the window, neutral, silent, but his body's curves and lines means that he has been waiting for a real, long, time. He's holding a can of beer, if you look around, you can see a stack empty and the empty cans on the coffee table, crushed.

Dipper winced at the cans, feeling a bit sorry for them. He noticed that Bill was looking at him, face blank but eyes furious.

He shook his head, "I-I'm sorry--"

"What did the two of you do?" Bill questioned, his voice heavy.

The two glanced at each other. Hector steps up, tugging the hem of his shirt, unfocused, "we-we're just talking, about something, b-boss." He explained, he tried his best.

Dipper face palms, this is going down hill. He puts a comforting hand on Hector's shoulder, "Hector, I can handle this, you can leave," he said.

Hector blinks up to him, then back to Bill'e blazing ones, "but, boss--"

"I know, at least, that I can handle my lover, Hector." Dipper said, gentle as he can. He glances to Bill, who isn't looking at them anymore, but his hand was gripping to the tin can, tight.

I really wish I could handle him, Dipper sweat dropped as Hector bows slightly and left the couple.

A tense atmosphere beckons to them. For the first time ever, Dipper felt completely uneasy at Bill's presence. Well, he had been uneasy around him back then but not like this. He literally felt hopeless or such. He rubs his arm, trying to calm himself down. He takes a breath in and faced Bill's back.

"Bill--"

"What were you doing with him?" Bill questioned, glaring at the window.

Dipper raised his eyebrows, "what?"

"What were you doing with Hector, Pine Tree?" Bill turns away to face Dipper, glaring. His other hand inside his pocket, in a tight fist.

Dipper stares at him for a minute before giving him the look of disappointment, "did you really think something happened between us? Inside that one hour, did you really fucking think?" He pressed, hurt.

Bill tensed, but didn't falters his glare, "what do you want me to think? You were gone for an hour with him. Then you came running in, haggard-looking and breathless!" He shouted.

"I ran, Bill! I ran and almost tripped myself because I didn't noticed the time! I'm running because I know how much you hate late comers!" Dipper shouted back. He clicked his tongue, "we were just talking, Bill."

Dipper sighs, crossing his arms over his chest, "and if you must know, we were talking about you." He reveals.

The glare soften into caution, "why are you talking about me with him?"

"I don't know about the Bills back then. Your childhood or your adolescence. Since Hector seems to know a lot, I asked him to tell me some of your memories together." Dipper eyes him, interestingly, "now, I know where you got your possessive trait." He follows, shrugging.

Bill turns his back on him. He can't believe himself lashing out like this. Especially the fact he seriously thought that Dipper threw him away in one snap! He heaves a sigh so great that his own body literally sags. He placed the crushed tin can at the side table, as he leans against the cold window, punishing himself.

"I'm sorry.." He murmurs.

Dipper stares at the painful state of Bill Cipher. He rubs his temple, thinking how stupid and possessive his boyfriend is. His whole being is a fucking mess, especially, his family, he thought. He had been avoiding problems since he started college. Some was there but it looks like he walked into this one, and to that, he didn't regret any bit of it.

He steps closer to Bill and wraps his arms his torso, leaning his head to his warm back. "I was hurt, you know." Bill stiffens at the revelation, he waits to listen more.

"I thought you trust me."

"I do! It's just--" Bill sighs again, shook, "I'm just an idiot for panicking."

"Yeah, the world's greatest idiot."

Bill felt an arrow stuck on the back of his head. While Dipper smiles against his thin sweater, he tightens his hug.

"You're also a possessive bastard."

Another arrow.

"Also a sick fickle when it comes to being late."

Another arrow.

"But, most of all--"

"Babe, is this necessary--"

Bill turns his head to him, feeling all kinds of pain on what he is saying. He knows he's bad, he doesn't need his lover to say everything at once. It might take them a whole day.

"You're my boyfriend and I love you, I only wish that he won't jump into conclusions real quick." Dipper smiles at the sight of his usual Bill.

All of a sudden, all the arrows seems to be worth it. All the pain seems to be all okay, because it brought him to this magnificent human being wrapped around him. His throat tightens. How can I be so damn lucky? His cheeks burned, feeling loved and embarrassed.

Dipper tilts his head, "are you okay?"

Bill nodded. He can't trust his voice right now. He feels like crying. He swallows, trying to drown out the tears and the possible stuttering later on. He grabs Dipper's hands and pulls them away, so he can face him properly.

"Bill?"

The said man leans down and kissed him, full, deep, and passionate. He puts Dipper's hands on his hips as both of his hands grabs Dipper's cheeks, kissing him right where he wanted him. Dipper melts to the kiss, gripping Bill's hips, pulling him closer to him.

"Mmm.."

Bill pulls away and knocks his forehead to Dipper, who seems a bit annoyed that it ended a bit fast. Bill wasn't finished though, his breath is hot and Dipper loves it. "Mason, stuck your tongue out, for me?" He requested, eyes closed, not wanting to see Dipper's blushing face, he fears that he won't be able to take it.

Dipper didn't hesitate and licks Bill's lower lip, who flinched at the contact, surprised. Dipper shows a teasing smirk, "shut up, and kiss me, Bill." He whispers, tongue out and ready.

Bill didn't waste any minute and pressed his tongue against Dipper's. Dipper moans at the contact, his body shivering at the other tongue inside his mouth. Both tongue battles on who takes dominance, but Bill quickly won over it. After all, he's the one with most experience between them. He let the tongue explore his mouth, mapping each area, as if testing waters. Dipper stands on his tip toes, not wanting to break contact with his mouth. It feels too good, he thought, in a daze.

"Hmmp.. Bi-Bill.." Dipper stammers, eyes closed, shuddering and whining silently as Bill pulls away. Their lips leaving a trail of saliva from both of their mouths. Bill pecks his closed eye, "I want to see your eyes," he whispers, breathing harsh.

Dipper obeys and opens his eyes, just in time to see Bill lick his upper lip, eyes very hot against his. He shivers at the sigh, and almost fainting when the blond leans on his ear, kissing and sucking until his jaw, his breath tickling Dipper's sensitive flesh.

He grips on Bill's sweater, whining. He bites his lower lip. He couldn't keep himself from standing straight, he can feel his knees wobbling as Bill continues kissing his jaw and down to his neck. "Bi-Bill--" He gasps when he felt teeth grazing on his flesh. He whines, loud, humiliating. He hides his face on Bill's shoulder, breathing hard.

Bill clicks his tongue. Fuck, I'm getting hard, he dips his eyes down to their pressed hips. To also see, Dipper slowly rubbing himself to Bill.

He froze, blushing red. Holy fuck, he's moving his hips, he can feel his predatory self take over him.

Dipper pulls away and stares again to Bill, for the second time today, he saw again his lusty expression. "Bill-- I--" He leans in, wanting to catch his lips.

Bill was slowly slipping away when suddenly...

"Boss!"

The both of them jumped away from each other, hands up, red faces, sweating and quickly saying at the same time, "WE'RE NOT DOING ANYTHING!" In such haste, not stammering.

Pyronica raised an eyebrow, as 8-ball and Hector came in, curious on what's happening. She ran her eyes on the both of them, she sighs, "nevermind that," she says, "we got him, boss." Her eyes searching for Bill's.

Bill's eyes widen, delighted, "where is he?" He said, a bit nervous all of a sudden.

"Zanthar!" Pyronica shouted, eyes never leaving Bill.

Zanthar comes in, over his shoulder, is a frail body of the man he's searching for. It wobbles, trying to get free from the huge arms and tight rope that binds him.

"Zanthar, you bastard, let go of me!" He screeches, furious.

Bill's face darkens and Dipper notices this. He steps closer to Bill and tightly holds his hand, "remember what I said earlier?" He whispered.

The blond nodded.

"Despite everything, he was still your friend." Dipper followed. With that, he let go of Bill's hand but Bill didn't let him leave. Only tightens his hold, Dipper knew what he has to do.

Dipper stares at Pyronica, "let him sit," the lady nodded, "did you take anything from him?" He asked.

"We got his two phones, a gun, and his wallet." She reported as Zanthar puts Kryptos on the sofa, still binded and glaring furiously at Bill, who stares blankly at him.

"So, what now?" 8-ball asked, innocently.

Dipper glances at Bill, "Bill, do you want to talk to him?" He questioned.

Bill nodded and sat across Kryptos, never breaking off his stare. Dipper stands behind Bill, hands on his side, staring intently to Kryptos.

"If you think you can pull any info--"

"Why did you do this, K?" Bill asked, everyone can feel the tone of pain in his words. Even if his expression is blank.

Kryptos froze, "what--"

"I know you hate me, you were always the leader back then. But since I came, I took everything from you." Bill started, "I'm sorry for that. I understand your pain, well, not entirely, but I still do. But despite it, I know you're still my friend. I just-- I want to know why did you betray me?" His voice was so quiet that even Kryptos almost couldn't hear him.

Bill's head was low, elbows on his knees, looking down and not meeting Kryptos' eyes. For he knows that he's damn evil deep down.

Kryptos' chuckle echoes the room, "me? Your friend? Don't make me laugh! I have never, ever, been a friend to you," his eyes scans the room, "to all of you. Why lie, right? I've been using such a fake mask to you, for years and you never batted an eye when I always insult you and your family." Bill tightens his jaw, "so, why care now, huh? Why care now that your family knows where the fuck you are?" He sneers.

Dipper glares at Kryptos.

"You all so fucking sappy. I know what you want, Cipher, just kill me! That's where you're got at, right? That's what you've been doing back then! Every guy you meet, bam! Dead! Just like some candy wrapper to be thrown away just willy nilly!" Kryptos' face twisted into something scary and angry. "Do it, Cipher! Fucking do it--"

He was cut off when Dipper punched Kryptos, a fucking great right hook. Kryptos blinks and quickly collapsed on the floor, knocked out for the first time. Dipper gritted his teeth, furious.

Bill looks down to Kryptos' body, surprised, then back to Dipper's shaking hand. His eyes softens and pats his lover's back, "you're all good, Pine Tree." He said with a sigh.

Dipper growls at the fainted body, before going behind Bill again, glaring intently.

"Well, that wasn't much of a surprise, innit?" Bill grins, a bit forced. He stood up from the coach and kicked Kryptos' face, who groans at the force but still unconscious.

Bill sighs and looked at Pyronica, "take him away." He ordered, walking to Dipper, who meets him with wide arms and wraps them around his tired body.

"What do you want to do with him?"

His eyes scans at his friends, not people, his friends. "What do you think? Should I forgive him and move on or let him have his karma?" He asked.

"Karma." All answered, eyes back at him, determined and serious.

He smiles, grateful for such supportive friends, "are you sure? He's our friend." He said.

Teeth shrugs, "I never liked him."

"So do I," 8-ball scowled at the body.

Pacifire answered, "I second that motion."

"I third that motion!" Hector chirps, earning him a glare from Pacifire.

Key nodded, "he literally ate all my leftovers when we were roommates!"

Zanthar sneers at Bill, "he just doesn't betrayed you, he also betrayed us, boss." He said.

Pyronica shrugs, "we fucked once and it wasn't nowhere near satisfying."

Bill laughed as the others looks at her with a look of 'what the fuck', he turns to Dipper, as if asking for permission. He just smiles, nodded. With that he nods to his friends.

"Let karma get to him, clean it up, properly, alright?" He ordered.

"Yes, boss!"

5:24 pm

*=*

Ces: a whole lot of shit, votes and comments are appreciated!

Words: 3252

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84K 3K 30
[Bill Cipher x Dipper Pines fanfiction] Since the first summer Dipper and Mabel spent in Gravity Falls they've been going back every year. Now the tw...
58.2K 1K 25
2 years after Wierdmaggedon and the mystery twins stay at gravity falls since last year but Bill Cipher is back and he will his little puppet next to...
399K 14.9K 30
His whole life, Dipper has found no purpose in himself. All he ever is is the ground that everyone else is stepping on while he tries his best to ple...
644 15 9
This will be my first billdip fanfiction and I'm not that good so please I would like it you guys reading this book could give me advice on how I'm g...