Now or Take Home? {Billdip Fa...

By myotpisnotstraight

How about a sexy barista and a cute geek? *Gravity Falls Fanfiction* *All Rights Reserved* More

Now or Take Home?
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
The Oath
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85

Chapter 64

482 27 15
By myotpisnotstraight

Ces: enjoy reading!

*=*

Chapter 64 "Lusty"

Bill was standing by the living room's window with his hands behind his back and eyes gazing outside like some serious mafia leader. While Dipper is sitting at a leather green wing-back seat, eyes at the screen, reading Gabrielle's messages regarding about their classes for next week.

The comfortable but tense atmosphere snapped when the door bell rings through out the whole house.

Pyronica was waiting by the door, expecting them. She quickly opens the door and saw the old gang, she couldn't help but smile.

"Fucking finally, assholes." She greeted.

Hector(orgon) shouted, "glad to see you too, Pyro!" It was mainly to annoy her.

She rolls her eyes and opens the door wide, letting them in with a rush.

"Hurry up!"

"Is the boss here?" 8-ball asked, a tone of worry hinted on his voice, knowing exactly why they are called here.

Pyronica places a hand on his shoulder, "I promise you, he isn't here for our heads." She assured and it did for 8-ball, he nodded and followed the others.

"I hope there's food, P!" Key(hole) flashed his infamous toothy grin as he makes his way to the living room.

He was the last to come inside, with that Pyronica takes a last and long look outside before locking it on the inside. She noticed the others are inside the room and greeting Bill like normal friends that they are.

It warms her, she won't admit it, but it does. Then, she noticed Dipper exchanging words with Pacifire and Hector, he laughed at what Hector said.

"Hey, Pines!" Pyronica calls him.

Dipper turns to her, eyes expecting. He said his short farewells to Pacifire and Hector, who are actually nice people as Bill said. Pacifire is quite blunt while Hector is probably the joker of the group.

He meets Pyronica, "yes?"

Her head cocks at the kitchen room, "let's get the food while Zanthar is entertained," she said while walking towards the room, followed by Dipper.

"I guess he's the one who eats everything." Dipper took the two boxes of warm pizza on his arms, weighing them carefully on his arms.

Pyronica smirked, "literally everything." She replied, "that idiot will eat a garbage can if he's dared."

Dipper stares at her, not sure if she's joking.

She shrugs, "it's a one time deal. After that though, he almost die from poisoning." She grins at the memory.

They were college students when that happened. Her, 8-ball, Hector and Bill, taking different courses but never once they are separated. While the others are graduated but never had a proper job, their houses are their hang outs and soon enough, it was a bond and no secrets between them.

"Thankfully, Pacifire is a graduated physician and managed to save his ass." She said as she takes the two cases of beer stacked together.

Dipper sweat drops, "should I take that instead?" He suggested.

"Nah, I handle a lot bigger than these"

With that, both of them entered the living room to quickly feel the high tension of the room. Pyronica placed the stack of beers next to the high table as Dipper silently and quickly lays the pizza boxes beside each other.

Bill sat at wing-back chair at the top center of the room, where Dipper sat earlier. While the others takes the remaining seats in the two sofas at the sides, between them is the coffee table and two love seats to complete the square. Pyronica seats next to Teeth, her eyes on Dipper who is uneasy and was about to leave the room until Bill motions him to sit.

Dipper tilts his head, thinking that he's kidding.

Bill smiles and pats his lap.

I will murder him, Dipper thought as he embarrassingly sat at Bill's lap. His face red and hot, furious but he placed his legs over the handle of the chair as he leans on Bill's body. His head under his chin, looking away from the eyes on them.

"Well?" Bill's voice vibrates on his throat, Dipper feeling relaxed at it.

"You fucking knew this was happening and none of you, not single fucking one you assholes told me?" Bill gritted his teeth, pissed off. His glaring eyes darken his golden pupils, the gaze went to 8-ball, looking incredibly guilty, "I expected more from you, 8-ball." He follows.

8-ball winces, "I-I didn't know, really." He stammered, "I just-- fuck-- knew about it when I saw the annoying articles popping up on my page!" He explained. "My men started questioning me too, 'cuz they know what will happen to them, us, if the information of you spreads." His hands are clenched on his lap, glaring at them.

Bill raised an eyebrow, "then how did you know that it was Kryptos?" He questioned.

"He left a damn note." 8-ball growls. He pulls out his phone and shows a picture of a paper, a candy wrapper. Presumably, the goodbye letter.

The blond took his phone and reads out loud for the gang to know.

"'I'm the one who spreads the information. It pays well and it's all mine. See 'ya losers.'"

Dipper mutters, "someone payed him." He can feel Bill shudder as he finishes reading it, expression blank but his eyes are blazing.

The others shouted and complained. Furious that their friend betrayed them. Throwing curses and punishments like mad men in the Medievial times.

He slides his hand from his chest to Bill's clenched hand, then he whispers, "you have to calm down, don't make rash decisions, love." He rubs his thumb on the other's knuckles.

Bill inhales and slowly exhales, eyes closing and only listening and feeling to Dipper's breathing on his neck.

Then, when he's ready, his eyes searched for Pyronica's. When she met his eyes, she quickly knows what to do.

She bangs the table with her fist and shouted, "SHUT THE FUCK UP!"

In an instant, the room is dead silent again. All heads turn to her, surprised and looking prey-like. Pyronica hmph'ed, she leans back and crossed her arms, glaring at them.

"Listen to boss."

And they followed.

Bill sighs, "good," he hands back the phone to 8-ball, who took it in haste.

"Now that we know it's Kryptos' fault, it won't be hard to find him." He smiles, "I believe he still wears the earring that I gave him?" All nodded, that made him smile even more, "fantasic! 8-ball, I know you can find him," spoken to him, 8-ball nodded, determined, "Pyro, you know how to access that earring, assist 8-ball." She nodded.

Bill pressed a finger on his temple, massaging, "I want results now." He demanded.

With that the duo left in haste, whispering furiously at each other related the earring. Bill glares at Zanthar, who tenses on his gaze, "once they found where he is, bring him back, alive." He ordered.

Zanthar's smile widens, eye glinting in delight, "finally! I always wanted to pound that pipsqueak!" He laughed, maniacally.

"Don't pound to hard, I still want him alive and with his tongue." Bill warned.

Zanthar nodded, "sure thing, boss!" He left the room with a box of pizza on his arms, heading to Pyronica and the others.

Dipper speaks, "we both know who payed him." He eyes Bill's clenched jaw. Bill nodded, "Hector, Key, I want you two to follow Mantino in Washington." The two nodded, "any particular information needed?" Hector, once, serious.

"Every bit of information. I want them all." Bill replied.

With that Bill and Dipper are the only ones left in the room.

Dipper felt his body relieves its tension. He can feel his body sag too, now knowing that there are no more eyes on them. Then, it came to him. With a pout, he pinched Bill under his rib.

"Ow!" Bill hissed, instinctly released Dipper from his arms.

The man on his lap didn't moved away though, instead, he crossed his arms over his chest, glaring at him with burning cheeks. "I can't believe you made me sit on your lap, in front of your friends!" He exclaimed.

Bill pats the abused flesh that was pinched. He pouted back, "I thought you wouldn't mind.. You always want to sit on my lap--"

"Well, duh, when we're alone!" Dipper shouted, looking like a pure berry.

The brunet sighed heavily at Bill, quite disappointed but if he has to be honest, he felt quite kingly than he can do such a thing in front of his friends. This kind of thing can only happen in books, never in reality, at least not in his reality. He moves his legs in front of him, ready to stand. But stopped when a pair of arms pulls him down again, his ass meeting a private spot of Bill.

Dipper felt his neck burn from its contact with Bill's lips. He shivers at the contact, a low whine slipping from his lips, "B-Bill! Let-Let go of me!" He grabs the arms encircled around his waist.

He tried to break free, he should have known that Bill wouldn't budge that easily. He flinched when he felt a wet sensation on his neck, "wh-whaa--" He couldn't even think straight by now.

He forced his eyes to shut, beads of sweat rolling from his forehead.

Bill licks his lover's neck, out of fun and unconsciously. He watch Dipper's reaction and he has to admit, it is quite adorable. His lips curved into a smile as he leave his neck alone and went to his ear.

"You look adorable, Pine Tree," he whispers.

Dipper clicked his tongue, feeling his energy leaving him.

"Mason.." Bill mutters, in daze, "do you have any idea what I can do to you?" He asks, curious.

"Nngh.." Dipper shuts himself up.

Bill smiles, "I wouldn't even mind kissing you in front of everyone, letting them see how red you can go when I make you helpless in my arms." He kisses Dipper's red earlobe, "But, I won't, because I don't want anyone to see how adorable you look when I kiss you. I want those expressions to be mine, and mine, alone." He takes a peek on Dipper's face, "do you agree?"

Dipper nodded.

Bill tilts his head to get a better look on Dipper's face, to his surprise, it was better than he imagined.

His eyes are half lidded, as if he was sleepy but he isn't. His eyes speaks another story, his pupils are dilated and it matches somehow that his cheeks are red. His lips, shining, from licking it too much or lip balm, it partners when he's breathing heavily He just looks so.. lusty.

Bill swallows, clearing his throat, "Pi-Pine Tree, you should check in with your sister, I'm sure she's worried," He suggested, he needed air when he saw that face.

Dipper didn't say anything but stares at him, longingly. He nodded and stands up from his lap and left Bill alone in his chair.

The blond sags on the chair, almost sliding his body off. He covers his blushing face, frustrated and annoyed that the both of them are not entirely alone. But, it might be good that we're alone, he thought. If they were alone, Bill wouldn't be able to control himself.

"Fuck," he curses. I can't even control myself anymore.

*=*

After a few minutes, Pyronica and 8-ball came running to Bill, who's still red in the face, but managed to straighten himself when the two shouted that they found him.

He clears his throat, "where is he?"

"Not far from here! He's probably on his safe house, aka, a house where he lives with his girlfriend." 8-ball reported, finally redeeming himself.

Bill smiles at the both of them, "very good, you two." Then, his eyes went to Zanthar, who nodded, wickedly grinning.

"Ready, boss!"

"Good. Pyro and 8-ball will assist you," He glares at the three of them, "I want him alive. Still mobile and with his tongue, also, I want the damn money that he received. Got it?"

The three nodded, determined. Without any further ado, they left in a hurry. They used Pyronica's car, with her, obviously, driving. As if she let's these bimbos drive her brand new car.

Bill watched the car drives away on the window, hands on his pocket.

He bites the inside of his cheek.

2:15 pm

*=*

Ces: thanks for reading! Votes and comments are appreciated!

Words: 2092

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.4K 570 19
Hehe sorry I have no idea what the story is gunna be about... I'll just see where it leads me. Dipper is 18 (this is monster falls btw) he has a pret...
178K 4.7K 28
Since they were kids, their family always chose Mabel over Dipper. So Dipper leaves in the middle of the night, when he turns eighteen and he goes of...
8.7K 168 16
only writing requests right now, feel free to comment some! i'll try and get them out.
Billdip By No

Fanfiction

79.1K 1.7K 34
Like every cheesey Billdip fanfic bill and dipper make a deal. *trigger warning* Rape Miscarriage Sexual abuse I want to make this clear I am a d...