One-Shots [Boboiboy]

By _Amethyx_

ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀɪɴs ᴀɴɢsᴛ, sᴀᴅɴᴇss ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴇᴀʀs. ᴇɴᴛᴇʀ ᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ʀɪsᴋ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ᴀ ᴛᴏᴛᴀʟ ᴀssʜᴏʟᴇ. ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴋɪᴅᴅɪɴɢ... More

Advance Warning
Last Killer on Earth [Part 1/2]
Last Killer on Earth [Part 2/2]
Handcuffs
Promise
He's Mine
Facade [Part 1/3]
Facade [Part 2/3]
Facade [Part 3/3]
Reverse
Does This Change Everything?
Vampires [Requested by syia_tsukinami]
I'll Wait [Requested by riyathefighter2211]
All for One
To the World
Snapping [Requested by riyathefigther2211]
Facade [Afterword]
Empathy
Because... You're My Brother
The Bet
Who Am I?
The Number One
Hello From Lightyears Afar
Not Your Toy
Mom, I Want a Sister [Collab Spin-off]
Hear Me x See Me x Remember Me
Cosplay [Collab Spin-off]
My Prince
Seven Lives (Collab AU)
Not Yet
It's Your Turn
I Can't Fix You
Second Chance
The End Card [Collab Spin-off]
Monster
Monster #2
Monster #3
Not What it Seems
Not Who I Am
Different
It's All In Your Head
Relieve
Faded
Broken Mirrors
Broken Mirrors [2]
Broken Mirrors [3]
Meeting You [Continuation of ImLonely11307's post]
I Shit You Not, He's Actually An Omega
Come Home
Endgame [Angst Challenge]
Back to the Beginning
The Forgotten One
Overprotective
再会,多一回
Silent War? Not So Much
Whatever it Takes
Powerless
Voice
Break The Cycle [Part 1]
Break the Cycle [Part 2]
Break The Cycle [Part 3]
Break the Cycle [Part 4]
Grow
How to Defy Fate
Explanation on "How to Defy Fate"
Birthday
Ocean Eyes [Part 1]
试用期
Red
Conflicts [Part 1]
Conflicts [Pt. 2]
Conflicts [Pt. 3]
What's Sanity
Not The One I Was Waiting For
Underworld
Unneeded
Diamond Heart [Pt. 1]
Diamond Heart [Pt 2]
Feel This Moment [Pt. 1]
Feel This Moment [Pt. 2]
Trade
Fall Apart
Repay the Favour
Stranger to the End
Losing You [Collaboration Story]
Never Meant to Be
Mythical Works
Where He Belongs [Pt. 1]
Only Way Out
Waiting For You
Blank Page
How to Pretend
Weren't There
Smite: Blaze & Thunderstorm
Protect Those Who Protect
Lost Hero
I Didn't Forget
The End
100th Chapter: Interviewing Characters
My Omega
Lies
Being You
Isolation
I Will Fight
The Story Within The Tale
For Her Son
Everything
Irreplaceable
Nothing Would Be The Same Again
If We Could Do It Again
Never Like Him
It's Time To Rest
Copy That, Copycat
Break a Promise
Defying Your Expectations
Fallen Legacy
Unspoken Shame
Hello Again
I Have No Secrets
Tired of Pretending
Nine Lives
Chaos With a Grain of Salt
Airplanes In the Night Sky
He Didn't Have a Chance
I'll Take The Chance He Never Had
We'll Make a Chance For You
Showing You Care
Of Petals and Spirits
Pick A Flower
How Do You Live
Repeating History
Repeating History [Thunderstorm's Thoughts]
Banned
Not My Fault
Now You Know
Seeing Colors
Never Coming Back
Family
Giving Up
Killer
Would You?
Five Seconds
Next Year
Waiting for a Next Life
Manly Momma Gempa
Death and War
Taking Back Control
Made for Blood
Just a Phase
For Him
Hiding a Body
new one-shot book

Ocean Eyes [Part 2]

481 28 24
By _Amethyx_

Sirens never liked cold places, which was why they had never seen a Siren up close before. The only times he would manage to catch a glimpse was when the pack migrates for a new home, and snag a few Sirens or mermaids on the way for the thrill. Other than that, there were no remote methods of witnessing a Siren personally.

Especially Slyrens.

* * *

"Can you talk?"

...

"No?"

...

"It's alright! We can communicate with charades!"

...

"I'll go first!"

...

"Can't you see I'm trying to tell you my name?"

...

"Oh, right. I can just tell you. Haha, my bad!"

...

"Eh? Why are you walking away? Aren't we friends?"

* * *

Freezing water brushed through the currents, the icy touch deflected from his skin's receptors. His albino hair danced in the water, tips flaring behind, he swam deeper into the caverns.

His fin flowed like a tidal wave, with the precise stance of a whip, snappy and everlastingly consistent. Pale arms pinned safely by his side, his head was facing the currents, scarlet eyes studying the dark, murky depths of the ravine's edge.

He knew he saw her somewhere before.

Coming to the end of the fissure, his fin propelled upwards abruptly, sending him into a 90-degree arc towards the surface, beams of sunlight penetrating the sapphire ocean waters. He thrust his arms above him, his body picking up the water pressure decreasing as a white glow enveloped his tail, and he broke into the surface, his body curved like a dolphin's.

His fins melded into strapped slippers, his scales shifting around his upper body that formed a cloak, tunic and pants. His gills sank, and were replaced by humanoid ears, the tips and feet tainted silver. The base of twin limbs landed on the sand, grains brushing his new humanoid toes.

Cyclone's lips parted, and he allowed the unfamiliar air breathe through his mouth, the warm afternoon air gracing his throat and tongue. He shuddered, not used to the change of pace. He closed his mouth as he adapted to breathe through his nose, since there were no more fins to rely on.

He wiggled his toes. Sand had gotten into his sandals, and he did not enjoy the peculiar sensation. It resembled Thorn sneaking eels on his seat. The infuriating thing would always manage to hinder his depressive episodes.

A warm breeze shifted through the air, the wind kissing his skin. Warm currents were so much different, because once it's gone, the area that it had abandoned will freeze. They were unlike breezes, which would gift him a small afterthought of warmth.

His neck craned farther into the surface's land. Slyrens and Sirens alike would wither if they departed from water for too long. He decided that he would not want a fate like that, but whatever he's looking for, it's at the very centre of the surface world.

Should he take the risk? He did not belong here—at least, not anymore. He belonged to the sea, the crashing waves of the ocean, the mysterious depths of the maritime. The surface may have once been his home, but it was only a title, somewhere he was born, not where he belonged.

He turned towards the ocean. The waves sploshed hypnotically on the sandy beach, as if it was inviting him, beckoning him to return to them. The sand had turned a dull shade of graphite in the water, each wave revealing new treasures like shells or clams under the layers.

Sunlight bounced off the horizon of the sea, the sapphire blue surface reflecting light like a diamond. The world that he came from was reflected in his eyes, an endless view of blue and magic.

He curled his fists, his claws replaced by sharp fingernails, the nails digging into his palm as he receded from the aquatic realm. He forced his new legs to move towards the inwards of the Earth, every step weightless and unbalanced. The sand's silky texture proved to be a challenge, his red tinted legs sinking into the sand, rendering him near immobile.

He clenched his fangs, determined to explore the world where he was born. Like a salmon returning to its birthplace to nest, he will stop at nothing to rediscover his existence.

This time, from a new perspective.

The beach posed as a difficult voyage, but there were no signs of surrendering. He could feel his body adapting to Earth, his body timer counting down as he left his source of life. But when his sandy toes brushed against the soft blades of green, emerald-like grass, he had never felt more satisfied and serene.

He was facing a small hill. With his wobbly legs and uncertainty, he hitched up his cloak and forced his limbs to carry his weight as he scaled the slope. It may be simple for others, but to him, it was harder and newer than anything he's seen and done before. Each step felt like agony, his body accustomed to the even and lightened weight distribution underwater.

By the time he arrived at the top, he fell on his bottom, his legs throbbing in soreness as he struggled to breathe with his new respiratory system. His cloak was spilled out behind him, his white hair sweaty and droplets of his sweat falling on his black hood.

Oh, he thought, sweat rolling down his cheeks. So I used to produce water?

He reached his tongue up, and a bead of moisture dripped precisely on the centre of his tongue as he sat upright. His brows furrowed instantly and his expression was scrunched up in distaste. This was a taste that he's never tried before. He thought all water was supposed to taste flavourless.

He spat his saliva out, the secretion landing amongst the greenery. Wiping his lip with his palm, his eyes fell on the scenery that was laid out before him. The area was sunken, with hills and mountains surrounding the alley like walls that segregated them from everything outside. It was huge, the end infinite.

The surface was invisible from Cyclone's area. One wrong move, and it'll all be over. Underwater creatures were able to move anywhere, any direction they pleased. People on earth were glued to the ground.

Pitiful.

From what he was able to interpret, he saw three kingdoms, all their structures as tiny as ants, and barriers were created elaborately, but purposely opened for different kingdoms to converse with one another. He could only assume the biggest buildings were the most important ones. One of them had a tower created of stone. The other was weaved from the tallest tree of the land. The final possessing a magnificent castle crafted of marble.

Their countries were fixed in area, all surrounding a single turret at the very centre. It gleamed gold and silver, which Cyclone could only deem it as extremely important. A declaration of peace, perhaps.

The sight sparked something in his mind. This scene was familiar to him, but he can't recall when, how, or why. The first thing he remembered in his life was the face of a small Guppy, Ochobot, who was his guide.

At least, until he was killed anyway.

What could he say? He's here now. He just needs to figure out something that would assist him to arrive at the kingdoms and not fall to his death. He doesn't need that in his schedule.

How can he get there? There's only one way, but he's not certain whether it'll work. In the water, he had the ability to manipulate currents. He wasn't so sure about the surface.

He raised his palm, his hand raising to the sky. He summoned the magic he welded, and he waited. Indeed, strands of wind answered his call, surrounding his arm like ribbons. Soon, an entire miniature tornado responded to his summoning, enveloping him in a case of air.

He was able to speed himself up underwater, but was he able to carry himself by the power of air?

Only one way to find out.

Standing up, ignoring the throbs of his poor limbs, he bolted towards the cliff—nearly tripping over air in the process—and leaped off the edge, the wind blasting against him as he free-fell towards the bottom.

Wasting no time, he called upon his magic, and the winds arrived to his air once more. They formed a cushion under him, slowing his fall, and eventually enabling him to hover, then fly at will.

Thanking himself for his dumb luck, he propelled towards the surface continents in curiosity, and to locate something that was a key part of his missing life. His body was suspended in the air, the shade of blue unrealistic, unfamiliar compared to the dark, sapphire coat from his world. Shades of white patterned the sky, moving gracefully to the wind's calls.

Entranced by the sight, he rotated his body, creating a cushion of air beneath him. He kicked his legs, which shimmered like silver under the sun's rays in the air, hand brushing against a white puff of cloud. The cloud was moist, weightless and airy.

His red eyes were transfixed on the infinite blue, wondering how long he'd remained in the ocean. If this was where they belonged, what had happened? Why was he a Siren? He knew about Slyrens, but Sirens? Not so much.

Cyclone retracted his hand, his finger still lingering on the airy touch of the clouds.

Why did he only remember that girl? It was a remembrance of the past, a remnant never to be found. Somehow he was able to hold on to an insignificant piece, with not even a face to remember.

His eyebrows furrowed, ruby eyes glancing to the side.

He knew nothing. He drew a blank on whatever happened between the fragments and his Siren life. No explanations. He never bothered to question it.

Until now.

Aren't we friends?

* * *

She fought.

She resisted.

She held on.

Thunderstorm's head hung low, her eyes barely open. Her shoulders were sore, her back scraped from the rocky walls. Hair drifting by her face, weightless and dull.

She tried to lift her neck.

She failed.

Oh

𝚂𝚑𝚎'𝚜 𝚏𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐

Her arms were encased in rock, her tail and fins frozen.

There was nothing she can do.

What did they want from her?

Why was she here?

Why

Why do they look so familiar

Why won't she sing

𝚆𝚑𝚢 𝚌𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.4K 2K 51
BoBoiBoy is terrified. Something dark is happening. Admiral Tarung is ignorant and Commander CiCiKo doesn't care. Sai and Shielda don't know and Capt...
16.1K 444 14
These are all for fun and i have slow updates and you guys can also request me anytime you want, just text me 𝐏𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝: 7/4/2021
10.5K 904 100
❪ 𝗕𝗖: BOBOIBOY ELEMENTAL FT. READER ❫ ❛ y/n: i'm single. you're single. you know what does that means right ? | thunderstorm: yeah. we didn't meant...
30.7K 2.1K 81
A book where I make some of my ideas from my idea book to one shots. ⚠WARNING⚠ -WRONG GRAMMAR -SOME WRONG SPELLINGS -BAD WRITING -ETC. Boboiboy...