Aios: WL

By yhanniechan

Life is something that we are all trying to solve. Love is something that we all want to feel. Lesson is some... More

Prologue.
Chapter 2: The photography club.
Chapter 3. The Gang and the New Girl
Chapter 4. First impressions. Part 1
Chapter 5. First Impressions. Part 2.
Chapter 6. It starts here.
Chapter 7: Something.
JChapter 8: Questions
Chapter 9: WHAT?
Chapter 10: Afterwards.
Chapter 11: Starting point....I think?
Chapter 12: 1st step.
Chapter 13: THOUGHTS part 1
Chapter 13: THOUGHTS part 2
Chapter 13: THOUGHTS part 3
Chapter 13: THOUGHTS part 4
Chapter 14: It begins now.
Chapter 15: clues
Chapter 16. Drip drop
Chapter 17: More Questions
Chapter 18. Number
Chapter 19. The caller.
Chapter 20. Shhhh.
Chapter 21. Hands
Chapter 22. Ball
Chapter 23. The things I tried to hide.
Chapter 24. Ambivalence
Chapter 25. I see you. I see you. Tra~lalala~lalalala
Chapter 26. LIAR
Chapter 27. Seance
Chapter 28. Tick Tock
Chapter 29: Nice to see you too.
Chapter 31. Decision.
Chapter 32. Note.
Chapter 33. Surprise
Chapter 34. Stalker
Chapter 35. The Catch.
Chapter 36. Trail.
Chapter 37: Copper
Chapter 38. Poem of the Dead
Chapter 39. I Told you so
Chapter 40. Another side to her.
Chapter 41: I love you. You love me. We're a happy family.
Chapter 42. Tag you're it.
Chapter 43. Meaty
Chapter 44: Hide and seek
Chapter 45. Her secret
Chapter 46. What's is it?
Chapter 47. What he really was.
Chapter 48. Patty.
Chapter 49. Transient happiness
Chapter 50. Turn of events
Chapter 51. My wrong choice. His unwavering friendship.
Chapter 53. Bestfriends
Chapter 54. I HATE YOU.
Chapter 55. Wimpy brat
Chapter 56. SMALL and BLACK
Chapter 57. Wasted.
Chapter 58. Contemplation
Chapter 59. Ha ha
Chapter 60. The First Victim

Chapter 30. Memories

56 0 6
By yhanniechan

Everything happened so fast. We were communicating with the dead. Then, we saw these bizarre images of people we don't know. Carlo snapped and decided to offer his own brother to th-that thing! And the worst part, SHE showed up to take him. Now, we have no freaking idea where he is or what's happening to him.

"W-we... need to... find Andy."  We heard Donna speak. She's shaking with fear and appears to be very traumatized with the events that just took place. Even so, she's still willing to help a friend.

"She's right. We have to do it now."  Like her, Lj's also shaking. I wouldn't be suprised  if she's scared. Yeah. But I think it's because of an entirely  different reason. She's mad at herself. She's feeling frustrated that she wasn't of any help to a member of the group. I bet she feels very incompetent as the president. To make matters worse, it wasn't just any friend. It was Andy. A friend that's second only to her bestfriend.

"I agree with the both of them. Who knows what she might be doing to him." I decided to voice out my thoughts too. This is a serious matter. We need to do it fast. Being a second late might be too late for us to save him and avoid irrepairable damage.

"So? What are we waiting for? Let's go!" Maku was about to leave the circle when-

Patty pulled his collar harshly. "Do you even know where to look?" Still holding onto it.

"Well. We can start by searching his room or something. " He answered while choosing his words carefully.

"Or something? It means there is no exact place. No exact place because you actually have no freaking idea where to look. I'm sure you're planning to make us run around in circles in this entire building." She eyed him suspiciously. "I do not plan to do that while wearing these precious babies." She pointed at her shoes.

"I- I... Hmm.. Jackie! A little help here! " Sorry dude. No can do. That's Patty. I refuse to be the one on the receiving end of all her profanities. Nope.

"What should we do Frey?" We turned to her. As the person who's more familiar with stuff like these, she's the most reliable one here.

"We need answers." Yes. We do. But where -

"Where are we gonna find...?" Big M took the words right out of my mouth.

"We still have her." She said these words while looking at the wall next to the bookshelf. I just doubt that she's very interested in reading now. There must be something in between. I guess we'll find out soon.

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

I've put him in the room~!!"

"I wonder how they'll be able to. handle the reality tha-"

"Shhhhhhhhhh... He might hear you~! ehehehe"

"Oh. He won't. After all,  the lad's in a deep slum...mmmm..ber...heh."

"I wonder what's he dreaming right now~? ehehehe"

"Nothing good. I'm sure. Heh."

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

"What a lovely mirror..." Oh. So, this is how she looks. Her long straight hair compliments her small face. She looks beautiful.

"Not as lovely as you dear."  That startled me. A guy who's around 20 to 25 years old suddenly spoke to me. I mean her. This guy must be the owner of this shop. He looks young though..."May I know your name lass?"

"Ahm...I'-I'm Kimmy. Kimberly Ma-Marsha...Evans." Oh. She's stuttering. Well, he is trying to hit on her. Plus he's so hot. Just look at those muscles! And his blue eyes. Don't forget about those dimples.

"Weren't you  a Richardson?"  A woman suddenly came up to us. She doesn't look too happy. "My husband and I went to the party they held yesterday. We saw you there." Oh-oh.

"I-I...hmmm.. I need to go now..."

"Your an illegitemate child then? Poor you." Wow. This girl doesn't know decency. You're one to talk Maku.

"Cecilia! You're being rude to our customer!" Damn right, she is!

"It's only a customer if they're buying something. Otherwise, they're just  passers by or whores. Both are not good for businesses or relationships-"

"What are you saying to my daughter?" A woman who's around her  40's decided to join their conversation. She said "daughter" so she must be Kimmy's mom.

"Mom!"

"Oh...Hi..Ms. Evans...W-we were just telling your daughter something about the mirror because she seems very interested in it...so.."He's fidgeting. He can't even look her in the eye. His wife seems to be baffled with his behaviour as well so she decided to speak. Only to receive a nudge from him.

"I see..so you like this  mirror?"

"Yeah, I thought it would be nice but... I change my mind.. hmm." Yeah. For obvious reasons.

"Let's get a move on, then."

"Okay." She was the first to leave that spot. Her mom followed suit.

"She's very scary... I heard that she's ah-"

"Care to share your story young lad?" Wow. These people don't know how to whisper. If I was her, I would've  done more than talking.

"Ahhhh! No! Bye!" Go! Run you cowards! If you're brave enough to badmouth someone, at least try to be discreet about it. Otherwise, you'll be caught.

"They don't know what they're saying. Don't mind them... You are who you are. I'll do...everything I must...for you." Exactly. You're mom's right. Though, she sounds a little scary. Still. Listen to her.

"Yes."

"I love you my baby."

"I love you too, mom."

Flaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssh

HUH? A different scenario again. I wonder what I'm gonna see this time.

"What's wrong?"

"The shop we went to yesterday..."

"What about it?"

"The woman was found....lying in a pool of blood while the man....was found dead in their room. He apparently shot himself after....killing her..." NO WAY. That escalated quickly. They were not the best people but they still didn't deserve to die a horrible death.

"Oh. That's soooo sad.  They were good people. I guess that's life. Anyway, let's go look for pretty dresses downtown, okay?" Is it just me or does she mean something else? Meh. It might not be important.

"....o..kay. hmmm."

Flaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssh

"Uncle!"

"Aunt run!"

Flaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssh

"Ahhhhhh!"

"Kimmy!"

Flaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssh

"Go to *mumbles.....house.."

"She knows what to do...!"

Flaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssh

"Save the babies first..."

"But Kimmy......."

"Please..."

 "Hang in there, Kimmy!"

"It's okay...Take care always...I love y-

"Kimmy!"

Flaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssh

"One of the boys is dead....His head's.....twisted..."

"No!! 

Flaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssh

"Please listen to your daughter......she might not make it....might not as well....but.....  please save my child! Do anything you can!"

"How could you request me such a-.."

"Please!!"

"I-I..."

"I'll give you anything!!"

"Any...thing...? Hmm.. I will but there will be a price to pay..." 

"I don't care!"

"I won't be able to .....save the other one...that easily... It may take years for.."

"Just let my child....experience how it is to live......please!"

"Alright... I will."

Flaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssh

What the Heck! That made me dizzy! Everything happened so fast. I couldn't even see anything because it was so dark! Hmm.. I wonder what scene  this is now...

"Wow. I really like this place. It just makes me feel...at home...I can't believe I was able to find a decent looking apartment for a cheap price!"

ANDY??

"You like it?"

"Yes I do!"

"I'll transfer here next year...I hope this is still available by then.." Wait? Isn't this his apartment?

"Would you like me to reserve this place?"

"Really? You'd do that?"

"Why not?"

"Score!"

"Go ahead and look around upstairs...you might see something..... interesting..."

Flaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssh

"5 years.. Give me 5 years...."

 "Please!!"

"For a price.  I accept."

"Thank you...."

"Remember...there's....a price......to pay........."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32 0 1
What is Love ? Is it sex ? Is it an emotion ? A feeling ? Or is there something more ? My name is Eugene, I spent 14 years of my life in pursuit o...
4.3K 180 16
It's easy for a person's life to change. All you need to hear is one bad thing about them and misconceptions fly high. The truth is though, not every...
65 0 19
a story about self love and knowing your value, understanding that you are the only one incharge of your life.
262K 11.5K 54
Everything we overcame would be for nothing. The pain we endure would be for nothing and you know it... Just stay with me, cause you're all I need. T...