My Dear Loser: Insun Shipping

由 PrinceAyutthaya

My Dear Loser - Edge of 17 had been fully completed, then, followed by its short drama "Ourskyy" for In and S... 更多

Part 0 : A Guardian Angel
Part 1: I am Growing Boy
Part 2: Special Ramen for My In
Part 3: Chicken-Ginger Soup
Part 4: Mango Tango
Part 5: Coconut Ice Cream
Part 6: Ice Tea Honey Lemon
Part 7: Hot Grilled Ribs
Part 8: Sugar Free Cola
Part 9: Apple Pie
Part 10: Lemon Tart
Part 11: Fish Ball Rice Noodle
Part 12: Strawberry Waffle
Part 13: Green Curry
Part 14: Green Tea Roll Cake
Part 15: Khao Soi
Part 16: Toast Tower
Part 17: Avocado Ice Cream
Part 18: Honey Lime Shrimp
Part 19: Beef Ramen
Part 20: Sweet Potato Soup
Part 21: Thai Tea
Part 22: Tofu Fish Stick
Part 23: Chocolate Cube
Part 24: Chicken Steak
Part 25: Garlic Bread
Part 26: Vegetable Soup
Part 27: Gai Yang
Part 28: Mango Rumba
Part 29: Chicken Teriyaki Rice Pot
Part 30: Strawberry Yogurt
Part 31: Noodle Shrimp
Part 32: Sweet Sour Beef Soup
Part 33: Happy Birthday
Part 34: Woo Cafe
Part 35: Deksia
Part 36: Plush Toy
Part 37: Finding Plush Toy
Part 38: College
Part 39: Noceur
Part 40: Can I Love You
Part 41: Condo
Part 43: My In
Part 44: Together with Me
Part 45: The Last Hug
Part 46: Making Space between Us
Part 47: Copper
Part 48: Not Our Skyy
Part 49: Forgetting You
Part 50: Special One for Me
Part 51: Mom's Son
Part 52: Triple Dinner
Part 53: It's Okay
Part 54: See You in My Dream
Part 55: Guardian Angels
Part 56: I Can See Your Smell
Part 57: Hotspot
Part 58: I Run Business
Part 59: I will be still with you

Part 42: Don't Say Goodbye

321 43 14
由 PrinceAyutthaya

Sun POV

Finally, I surrendered. I had to leave his home, then moved to his condo.

We took all of our clothes, moreover, In took several things from his room. Before I leaved that room, I took several minutes just for looking around. So many memories, but I had to leave that place.

I was so happy when I moved to that condo. But, in another side, I felt so guilty for In's mom and dad. I didn't really know what is problem between them. But, when I leaved home and staying together in condo, seems I involved too deep in their problem. It was not really easy for me.

But, in front of In, I had to act that everything is okay. I didn't want him to feel bad as I didn't really enjoy for living together with him in condo.

It has been about a week for me to live in the condo. Then, we went to school and going back together. I still didn't tell anyone that I lived with In in condo, especially to Oh, Unless, there would be no time without bullying. I hope I still could hide that.

After a week, I became happier. I enjoyed to live beside of him. But, a big problem happened almost every day. Especially during the night.

As only both of us in the condo, In became so pervert. No, he was not pervert. He was totally obscene boy. He was so suspicious every night.

First time I stayed at his condo, I hit him as he insisted to do something dirty over me. In the next night, he tried to do it again. I pushed him away.

At the third day, I got a trick. Before I sleep, I took another blanket and I covered myself with that. I rolled myself with that blanket, I hope that In would not do anything to me. But, I was so wrong. As I rolled myself in the blanket, seems I locked myself.

He jumped on my body. It was easier for him as I was locked in the rolled blanket. He tried to kiss me for several times. Actually, I tried to avoid that. But, I surrendered. He was on the top of my body. He kissed all part of my face, completely. He stop his action when I hit his head with my forehead. We screamed together as it was really hurt. He smirked and caressed his head. I successfully could escape from him and unroll myself.

Last night, he tried to do something bad over me again. When I noticed that, I kicked him hardly. As I was too powerful, he fallen from the bed. His knee hit the floor hardly. He was screaming, but I thought that he was joking.

But, seems I was wrong. He was so suffering, then it became swollen. So, who was wrong? Yeah, for sure it was me. I had to take care of him along the night.

He was the one who initiated to do something dirty over me. But, finally, I was the one who had to take the responsibility.

Poor me.

--*--

I prepared for breakfast when he was busy to wear the uniform. Then, he walked to the dining table. I looked at him, he walked improperly. Seems his knee was still not really okay.

"Is that still hurt?", I asked him

He nodded. I saw that his face was sulking.

I asked him to sit on the seat, then I said "Sorry, na....."

"It is so hurt", he complained to me, pounted his finger to his swollen knee

I kneel off beside of him to see his knee. "Do you want me to put balm or massage it?", I asked him. He shook his head. Then, I stood up.

"Take your breakfast, I will wear my uniform", I told him

"Did you get your breakfast?"

"No"

"So let's get breakfast together"

"You can take your breakfast, then I will join you when I finish to wear my uniform"

He heavily sighed.

"You never hear my request", he whined. Then, he took the spoon and fork. Then, I cancelled my step. I took the fork and spoon from his hand.

He refused that. "Change your cloth", he told me

Then, I tried to take spoon and fork from his hand again. I could make it.

"I will fed you, okay?", I told him

He nodded.

"Say yes", I asked him

"I will not"

I smiled. Then, I feed him for breakfast. He became toddler again.

"Ai Sun", he said to me

"Hmm"

"Is it okay if you sleep alone by tonight?"

I saw at him. "Why?"

He smiled. "Answer my question, first"

"Where will you go?"

"Hsh, this kid". He caressed my hair. "I think that I will stay in the hospital by tonight"

"Again?"

He smiled widely. "Yeah, I stayed at hospital frequently. Alot of my family should be cared in hospital. Right?"

"Who are being cared in hospital?"

"My aunty"

"What happened to her?"

"I don't know"

He shook his head and opened his mouth. I forgot to feed him as I was so curious about his aunty.

"Don't you want me to accompany you?"

"Nope", he replied me shortly

"Why?"

"Ahhh", he opened his mouth. Then, I fed him. "Big shoot", he asked me to make full of spoon when I fed him

"Why don't you want me to accompany you in hospital?"

"Because you hate hospital so much"

I looked at him, sharply. I was wondering how did he know that?

"I know everything about you, Ai Sun", he told me

"How did you know about that?"

"Guess....."

He drank a glass of water.

"Who told you about that?"

"My mom", he replied me

"Which mom"

"My mom. I told you, Ai Sun"

"My mom in Chiang Mai, right? She is my mom"

He smiled.

"What did you ask to her?"

"Everything", he replied me with teasing face. "So, don't try to fool or cheat on me. I will notice it easily. You will regret it so much"

"Do you threaten me?"

He lifted his eyebrows and smiled. "I know your weak point", he teased me

I put the plate on the table and leaved me.

"What is wrong?", I heard him asked for me.

But, I didn't answer him. I changed the cloth for going to school.

--*--

I prepared for going to bed. I just got a text from In. He asked me for going to bed soon. He also told me that he would not come to school by tomorrow as he still need to be in hospital along the day.

I dimmed the lamp, then I prepared myself for sleeping.

It has been several minutes since I laid on the bed. But, I couldn't close my eyes. I hated In for several nights as his pervert action, but this time, I missed him so much.

I tried to close my eyes again. I tried to make my brain empty. I tried so hard.

But, suddenly, I got a call. It was In.

"In....", I called him

"Cannot sleep?", he asked me

I didn't answer him. He should know that my answer should be 'yes'.

"Turn the camera on", he asked me

Then, I turned my camera. So, I could see him. He was leaned on the sofa.

"I am okay here. So go to sleep"

"Really?"

"Put your phone in front of you and try to close your eyes"

I put my phone in front of me, then I still could see his face.

"Start to sleep", he told me

I tried to close my eyes. Then, I forgot everything. I went away that night after seeing his face.

--*--
In POV
I woke up, I needed several seconds to adjust my view and surrounding. I realized that I was in the hospital.

I saw my aunty was still lying on the bed. I hoped that she would be better soon. She was so depressed after the death of her beloved son. She took anti depressant too much, so she had to be cared in the hospital.

I had to be still here for these day as I couldn't let her alone. Her husband, my uncle I mean, was still abroad for business. He should be taking first flight to Bangkok.

I checked my phone. But, I was so disappointed as it was off. I thought that it was drained after I took video call with my boy.

Actually, it was not truly video call. We didn't talk too much. I just wanted to ensure that he could sleep well when I was away.

Fortunately, he could sleep easily after I asked to. I kept my phone in front of my eyes then I could see him fallen asleep. It was so beautiful, but in the same time I became so sad. Could I life away from him?

I smacked my head. I didn't want to destroy my mood of today by thinking about that problem.

I put my phone on charger, then I went out from that room for taking a bath.

After I got a bath, then I walked directly to the canteen as I felt so hungry. I needed so long time before I decided what should I ate for that morning.

Then, I chose beef soup with rice. I remembered my boy. I wanted to talk to him, but my phone was still off.

So suck.

--*--
I walked to the parking lot to get my car. My uncle had been arrived then I could go home.

Sun told me that he would be walking around with several friends by this evening. I teased him that he cheated on me. He ensured me to make live video. I just laughed, I told him not to.

I drove my car to the main road. Then I called him. I could reach him but he didn't pick his phone.

I tried for several times but the result was similar. So, I thought that he was away from his phone.

Then, I remembered for dinner. I turned my car aside. I queue up for steamed duck, I chose that for our dinner.

After about 40 minutes, I got that steamed duck. 2 portions. Ai Sun should like that so much.

I texted him that we would get dinner in condo. He said yes with smiled emoticon.

"Are you really busy, boy?", I asked to myself

Then, I drove again to condo. I arrived, then, I prepared for our dinner. Just that. Steamed duck, warm rice and hot tea.

No candle, no flower. I realized that I was so suck about this things.

Suddenly, my phone was ringing. I took my phone from my jacket then I saw that  it was Sun.

"Hello", I told him

"In......", he called my name. Then, he continued "Where are you, In?"

"I am in condo", I replied

"Waiting for me, na...."

"Sure. Dinner has been ready. I am waiting for you"

"In...."

"Hmmmm"

"Don't go anywhere"

"Ai Sun, are you okay? Are you crying?", I asked as his voice changed

"Nope"

"Don't lie to me"

"I will not"

"Tell me where you are, I will pick you"

"Don't need to. I am on the way for going to condo. I am taking taxi"

"So rich boy. Awaiting for your coming na....."

"See you, In"

Before I replied, he has hung his phone. Actually, I was so worrying about him. I knew he was crying when he was talking to me.

But, I tried to make my self calm. I took several long breaths. I told my self that Sun was okay as he went back by taxi.

I hold my self not to make a call to him. I didn't want to make him so rush. I walked from dining room to the door for several times when I was waiting for him.

Then, I heard that the door was opened. I saw at that side, directly. That one was Sun, still wore the uniform.

I saw that Sun's face became redened. His tears were dropping from both of his eyes.

"Ai Sun", I shouted at him

"In......", he shouted my name and run toward me.

I hug him as tight as I could when our body touched.

"Dek, what happened to you?", I asked him.

No word. He just hug me tightly. He was still crying.

--*--

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

57.5K 2.2K 15
COMPLETED (HEAVY CRINGE, READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!!) "I-I didn't mean to..." "THEN WHY DID YOU?" plot: Just your classic hate to love trope. Jay and S...
164K 4.5K 32
EDIT: I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS 15 IM SORRY IDK WHAT I WAS THINKING 💀💀💀 16+ you're added to the sejoh gc by your best friend Oikawa. And you have so...
8.9K 350 26
The classic childhood friends to lovers story is as old as time. The pure and sweet love just seem so bittersweet when it's the wrong two childhood f...
320K 13.4K 49
y/n, who just transferred to korea to live with her parents and continue her studies with her friend sunoo, one day she meet her dormate named jake w...