Kidnapped and running with th...

By my-anaconda_does

Amy was just trying to get by life when her fathers actions caused her to be taken. What she didn't know is h... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Yo
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
ITS MY BIRTHDAY
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
A/N important
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
I'M ALIVE!!!
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chaper 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69 ;) ;)
Chapter 70
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Hellooooo

Chapter 71

1.1K 35 13
By my-anaconda_does

Amy's PoV

I woke up and looked around to see I was in Aaron's room. After rubbing the sleep out of my eyes I got up and yawned. I walked over to the bathroom and decided I needed a shower.

"Fuck I need my clothes" I sighed as I left the bathroom and walked over to my old room.

I peeked through the door and saw tyler was still asleep. Walking through the door I tiptoed to the closet and grabbed an outfit.

I debated weather grabbing one of Tyler's jumpers and then finally decided to get my favourite one which was a black nike jumper with the white tick on the corner. I grabbed my ripped up black skinny jeans and my underwear as well as a my white Air Force ones.

I tiptoed back out the room, looking back at Tyler one last time as he peacefully slept and then made my way back to Aaron's room. When I walked in he was sat on the bed with his phone.

"Thanks for bringing me in last night. You could've just woken me up though" I spoke as I walked over to the bathroom again. As I was closing the door he spoke up.

"I didn't, I actually forgot you" he chuckled. I furrowed my eyebrows and opened the door again.

"What?" I asked confused.

"Tyler brought you in, i was so tired that I forgot you" he said looking up. I nodded and closed the door.

I wasn't mad of course but I thought he hated me.

I shook my head and undressed to get in the shower.

After 20 minutes I was done and got out. I dried my body with my black towel and then put on some strawberry moisturiser. Once I was dressed I walked out and took my clothes downstairs to put in the wash.

Whilst I was putting my clothes in the machine with a few others I hummed to 'look at me now' by Brennan savage. Once the clothes were in the machine and it was switched on I walked out and towards the living room.

"Hey" I smiled at Mikey as he was on the couch playing a game.
I grabbed his phone and layed down with my head in his lap as he continued to play whatever he was on the Xbox. I unlocked his phone and started playing a few games on there and when I got bored I started to take selfies.

To the group chat:

The hot one:

Go Diego Go: knew you were a girl bro

Marc my words: you got some plumps lips for a guy my friend

Jake in the box: damn bro, you kinda hot

Jacoby: did you grow your hair out mike?

Ty your shoe laces: 😒...

Danielle: yooo you wanna tell us something?

Aididnt do it: and I oop-

A-Aron: Mikey did you get lip fillers?🙄🙄

Mohammed Ali: wish I had lips like yours Mike😍😍

I laughed at the replies and sat up.

"Mikey, go change so we can take pictures and I can post on Instagram. I haven't posted on my new account" I said pouting and grabbing his arm.

He looked over at me and shook his head laughing.

"Fine" He said laughing as he got up leaving the room.

"Wear matching" I yelled out and he replied with an okay.

Not too long after he left Mikey walked into the room with a matching jumper. I clapped my hands and ran over.

"Right now let's take picture so the world can talk about how cute our friend ship is" I laughed pulling out my phone.

-post-

@itsAmyy

Liked by T.Sky and 849,238 others
@itsAmyy: much love for you bestie
Comments
Randomchick: ummm goals wtf
Alibaby: cutest😍😍
DiegoRod: excuse me? I thought I was your bestie?

@MikeyMikeLikes

Liked by itsAmyy and 987, 993 others
@MikeyMikeLikes: I'm the 🌓 she's the
Comments
Idkhbu: I want to be her 😭
ItsAmyy: love youuuu
MikeyMikeLikes: love you too
DiegoRod: tHAt sHoULd Be mE

I grinned and put a picture on my snapchat.

"Okay I'm done now let's eat" I laughed as I jumped on his back and he took me to the kitchen.

Tyler's PoV

I walked downstairs and met with everyone in the kitchen.

"That lady called up, we can move in next week" I said as a few of them looked at me.

"Great" I spoke up.

"Let's go out and do something? I'm bored of sitting home all the time and I can't be the only one right?" I asked grabbing a bottle of water and jumping up on the counter.

"Sounds good, mini golf?" Amy spoke up and my head shot in her direction.

She looked at the others and they all agreed.

"Great, lets go" she said walking out with the others in suit.

"She's warming up to you" Aaron said quietly as he walked in the back with me.

"I hope so" I replied watching her as she laughed with Ali.

-

"CAUSE I DONT CARE WHEN IM WITH MY BABY YEAHH, ALL THE BAD THINGS DISSAPEAR" me and Ali yelled laughing.

"I CAN DEAL WITH THE BAD NIGHT'S WHEN IM WITH MY BABY YEAH!" Aaron and Mikey yelled from the car beside us. Me and Ali looked out the window at them and laughed. In the car I sat in was Marco and Ali in the front, Jake,Diego and me in the middle and Daniel at the back.

In the car next to us as Tyler (driving ofc) and Aiden in the front and Mikey, Aaron and Jacob in the middle.

The song continued and I was next to the window recording a video on snap of myself. I lip synced to the song and turned the camera to get the guys in as the song continued. I got tyler in the camera instead and just kept recording him as he continued to drive with concentration all over his face. I turned the camera back to me after a few seconds and continued to sing with Diego who was sat beside me.

I posted a lot of snaps as we made our way there. It's the most fun I've had in a while.

-

We reached the mini golf place and got our golf clubs. Instead of pairing because we were un even in numbers we decided to just go against each other.

So far I was wining of course. We recorded the whole night and put it on our snaps and instagrams.

Eventually we left because we got bored and they were bound to kick us out soon anyway. We walked around and a few of us posed for a picture per my request and I posted it.

@ItsAmyy

Liked by Alibaby and 890,683 others
@ItsAmyy  My one and Only's 🖤
Comments
Random123: can my friends be like this?
Alibaby: lover 😘😘
Aiden.Stylez: I fell on top of you after this.
                ItsAmyy: I know idiot.

I smiled looking down out my phone and bumped aiden.

We took more pictures and just ended up walking around till we got bored again.

"Food?" Tyler asked looking back at us.

"Yasss queen" Diego said moving his head in a weird way and snapping his fingers. I laughed and followed as the others walked on towards the cars.

"Noooo, can we have McDonald's?" I asked as we passed one of my favourite fast food restaurants.

"Hey ty, macca's" Marco spoke into his walki and turned into the car park for McDonald's.

I jumped out and walked ahead with Ali.

We got our food ordered and went into the restroom. After we were done we took a few pictures and I posted one on my snap.

I smiled and we walked out. We went and sat down with the others and begun eating. Once everyone was done we left and drove home.

"What are we doing tomorrow?" I asked as we arrived at the house and everyone started walking towards the door.

"What do you wanna do?" Jake asked smiling at me.

"Six flags?" I asked and everyone nodded in agreement.

"Great. We'll leave at like 8 so we have the whole day" I said as we all walked in.

I went up the stairs and into Tyler's room to grab my night clothes. I grabbed my night shorts and a plain white oversized shirt and walked out.  As I left the closet looking down at the clothes I had grabbed, I walked into Tyler.

I moved back and tried to go to the side and he did too, I tried to go to the other side and so did he.

"Sorry" we both spoke at the same time. I paused as his hands grabbed my shoulders gently. I felt that same spark I did the first time we kissed. He quickly removed his hands and then put them back. As he held my shoulders he turned us so my back was to the door and his was to the closet.

"Thanks" I said walking away.

"No problem" I heard him mumble quietly. As I left the room I looked over at him again and he looked defeated.

We need to talk. And we defo will tomorrow. I thought as I walked to Aaron's room.

—————————————

Ayyy another chapter complete, thank you for the votes and for reading my book. I so thankful xxx
I know not many people are reading this but I honestly love you guys for actually taking the time to read my book. I hope you enjoy it.

Sorry for the delays in chapters but I'm so busy right now that I don't even have time to think.

Again thank you and don't forget to vote and COMMENT!!

If you have any ideas feel free to drop them here or even dm me x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Stolen By leo

Mystery / Thriller

122 1 18
a 14 year old girl is on the run from two different kidnappers and falls for the cute boy in her class and tries to just survive from herself as it i...
630K 16.4K 26
She's ruthless, cruel, cold. To her, fear is nothing. Fear doesn't exist. This girl has a reputation big enough to have her name whispered by the big...
273K 9.1K 42
Follow my Instagram for any updates and if you have any questions: @nikki_k123 Claire is in trouble. More specifically, her family is. Or the lack th...