Brawl stars x Reader One Shots

By EJsAFreak

I enjoy Brawl Stars a lot so I decided "hey, let's write some fanficton." That is what I'll be doing and I ho... More

Intro (Hello Fellow BS Fans!)
Request Here! (Closed)
โœจ๏ธHeadcanonsโœจ๏ธ
Ash x Reader (Body Guard) *Request*
Barley x Reader -Alt. Universe- (Long Live The King) *Request*
Barley x Reader (A Little Slip Up)
๐Ÿ‹Barley x Reader (Wired To The Core) *Smut Request*
Belle x Reader (Barracuda)
๐Ÿ‹Belle x !Fem! Reader (Mommy Loves You)
Bibi x Reader (The Visiting Biker)
Bo x Reader (Unexpected Guest)
Bo x Reader (This Is New) *Request*
Brock x Reader (Our Melody)
Bull x Reader (Saddle Up) *Request*
Bull x !Fem! Reader (Got A Secret?) *Request*
Bull x Reader (Highway Lovin') *Request*
Bull x !Fem! Reader (I'm Not Jealous, You Are!) *Commission*
Bull x Reader (My Heart is Ticking For You) *Request*
Bull x Reader (My Kind of Rodeo) *Request*
Bull x Reader (Practice Makes Perfect) *Request*
๐Ÿ‹Bull x !Fem!Reader (Who Has Your Heart) *Smut Request*
Byron x Reader (The Bargains & Deals to Make) *Request*
Carl x Reader (Magic Touch)
Carl x Reader (The Perfect Human) *Request*
Colette x Reader (I'm A Fan Of You) *Request*
Colt x Reader (Fixing The Broken) *Request*
Colt x Reader (The Traveling Stranger)
Colt x Reader (WANTED) *Request*
๐Ÿ‹Colt x Reader (In My Head) *Smut Request*
๐Ÿ‹Colt x Fem! Reader (Revenge) *Smut Request*
Crow x Reader (Riddle Me This) *Request*
Crow x Reader (That Smile) *Request*
Edgar x Reader (I Call Dibs!) *Request*
El Primo x Reader (I'll Delete It)
El Primo x Reader (A Little Tipsy) *Request*
El Primo x Reader (I'm No Hero) *Request*
El Primo x Reader (Old Friend, New Beauty) *Request*
๐Ÿ‹Fang x !Fem!Reader (Pay With Your Body) *Request*
Gene x Reader (Hold Me Close) *Request*
Grom x Reader (Trust Issues) *Request*
Jacky x Reader (Slip Of The Tongue) *Request*
Leon x Reader (Gamer Geeks) *Request*
Leon x Reader (Internet Fame) *Request*
Leon x Reader (Peek-A-Boo) *Request*
Leon x Reader (These Hands) *Request*
Lola x !Male!Reader (The Rival's Brother) *Request*
Mortis x Reader (A Little Fun) *Request*
Mortis x Reader (Committed) *Request*
Mortis x Reader (Follow My Lead) *Request*
Piper x Reader (We All Fall Down) *Request*
Poco x Reader (The Battle of Music) *Request*
Poco x Reader (Tongue Tied) *Request*
Bibi x Reader (Who's REALLY The Cool Cat?) *Request*
๐Ÿ‹Poco x !Fem! Reader (A Touch Of Magic) *Smut Request*
Tara x Reader (Lose Yourself) *Request*
Tara x Reader (You're Beautiful)
๐Ÿ‹Tara x !Male!Reader (Not as Expected) *Smut Comission*
Sandy x Reader (Lost in the City) *Request*
Sandy x Reader (Upright Lovers) *Request*
Ash x Reader (False Judgment) *Request*
๐Ÿ‹Sandy x !Fem!Reader (Unconscious Lust) *Smut Request*
Stu x Reader (A Little More On The Stunt Side) *Request*
๐Ÿ‹Stu x !Fem!Reader (A Macsochist At Its Finest) *Commission*
๐Ÿ‹Stu x !Fem!Reader (Rockin' & Rollin')
Surge x Reader (Glowing Hearts) *Request*
8-Bit x Reader (Loved Hacktually) *Request*
โ™คSepration Chapterโ™ค
Barley x Reader x Stu x Reader (What If There Were Three?) *Request*
Gene x Reader x Tick (I Saw Them First!) *Request*
Bull x Reader x Barley (A Bull In A China Closet) *Request*
๐Ÿ‹Bull x !Fem!Reader x Colt (Adventures Gone Wrong) *Commission*
Fang x Reader x Stu (Who's The Bigger Man) *Request*

Bull x Reader (Bullfighting to Bullfriending)

3.4K 58 52
By EJsAFreak

(Y/N pov)

I was new to Brawl Town. I didn't really talk to many people here except Barley and Crow. They've been pretty cool so far. It was around seven o'clock in the morning, the sun was slowly rising above the valley. The sky was beautiful, a mixture of orange, pink and purple danced across the atmosphere. I decided to get up and head down to Barley's pub. It's usually calm in the mornings so now would be a good time to go. 

I walked in, making the bell in the front ring and noticed the bar was half-filled. I was hoping there would be fewer people but, what can you do? I took a seat down next to Crow and ordered a (morning beverage) to start my day.

Barley smiled at me, returning with my drink. "You're here earlier than usual" I took a long sip from my drink."Yeah. I was hoping it wouldn't be that full today." Crow chuckled at my response. "I came for the same reason. I didn't think it would be this full."

The three of us continued making small talk until we heard loud shouting coming from the other side of the room.

"You don't even know where I came from! What makes you think you can judge me!?"

I sighed and turned to see what all the commotion was about. I saw a short robot yelling at a man that was four times his size. They were yelling back and forth to each other and it was very distracting.

"Face it ya little child's toy, ya wouldn't last a minute in a Showdown!"

I leaned back closer to Barley without taking my eyes off the scene. "Who are they?"

"The robot is called Carl. He's just as new as you are to the area, I haven't talked to him before. The big guy is called Bull." "Makes sense." I muttered. "I was about to say he looked like a cow" Barley snorted at my remark. "He's one of the most wanted criminals in the valley, nobody has ever challenged him before, they're all too scared." 

The three of us continued to watch the argument as it got more and more heated.

"Well, you're so thick-sculled, I bet you wouldn't be able to make your way through a siege match, you nasty mother fucker!"

Right after Carl finished his sentence, the large man punched him across the room, causing the tiny bot to slam into the side of the bar. Barley gasped covering his mouth.

"Someone needs to do something about this." Crow whispered.

As Bull started stomping towards the bar, I got up from my seat and stood in between the two. He stopped about two feet in front of me and looked down to my level.

"Move..."

I don't know why but, I wasn't afraid of the giant. I felt quite confident actually. 

I looked him in the eye and kept a straight face as I spoke in a calm tone.

"No."

The bar was absolutely silent, all eyes were on us as we had our staring contest. I saw a vein pop in his forehead as he growled in a low tone.

"Excuse me?"

"Did I stutter? I said no. No, I will not move."

His face showed he was furious but, I saw a glint of amusement in his eye. He leaned towards me and growled once more.

"Let's take this outside."

I motioned to the door and he started walking towards the exit, never dropping eye contact with me. I followed and looked back to Barley and Crow. Crow was impressed but, Barley was absolutely shocked, mouthing the word 'why!?' as I walked out of the bar.

The sky was now a light blue, some of the clouds were still pink but a large majority of them were white and yellow. We stood about twelve feet apart, eyeing each other down. The people in the bar poured out the front door and began to make a circle around us. Some people even came out of their houses and joined the circle. This was going to be fun.

He shot a menacing smile to me while steam came out of his nose and he charged at me. I managed to dodge just in time before he rammed into me. The crowd was cheering and shouting at the two of us.

He turned around and charged once more but I dodged once more. I look around at the crowd and spotted a woman with a blue dress and yellow hair. She had a red bow around her waist which gave me an excellent idea.

Bull turned around again and grumbled. "Stop movin' ya little shit!" He charged once more and I moved but stayed close enough to stick my foot out and cause him to trip. The crowd roared with applause and gasps as the ground shook from his collapse.

Before he got up I quickly rushed to the woman and untied her bow, taking it back to the fight. She gasped and gave me a shocked look. "I'm borrowing this!" I shouted as I returned to the circle.

The man was now on his feet again and I whistled at him. He quickly turned to face me and I held the red cloth out with both hands, grinning like crazy.

"Olé you bitch, olé!" I shook the red cloth at him. The crowd oooed at the action. Bull's face went red with anger as he charged again at me. I moved the cloth away from him as he went by buy, he stopped right behind me to try and grab the cloth.

Each attempted he tried to grab the cloth and each time he failed. I gracefully danced past each swipe of his hand and hopped back a few feet, throwing the cloth up in the air and catching it.

"Olé!" I shouted with a smile. "Olé!" The crowd also shouted it with me. This was just too much fun! I was embarrassing the shit out of the most wanted criminal in the valley!

The large man looked around to the crowd, his face and ears turned red. The look on his face went from anger to fear very quickly. He looked like a dog with it's tail between its legs, it almost looked like he wanted to cry. I actually felt really sorry for him.

He faced me once more and his feared look turned back into rage as he charged again. I was caught off guard but, was still able to dodge his body. Without realizing it, his giant hand reached for my arm and grabbed it, pulling me along with him.

He continued to charge and then he threw me up into the air, without letting go of me, and slammed me into the dirt. The crowd gasped as he grabbed the collar of my outfit and held me up to his face. He grinned and whispered something where I could only hear it

"Olé..."

With that, he reeled his head back and slammed his forehead into mine, dropping me to the ground. I crawled backward, putting my hand to the spot he slammed. Blood began to trickle down my face, across my lips, and to my chin. It hurt like hell.

I looked up to him. He was smiling darkly down on me with his arms crossed. I clutched the cloth in my hand, coming up with a quick plan. I stared at him with half-lidded eyes and also grinned darkly, my tongue moved past my lips, cleaning up the blood.

His grin faded and his eyes widened, face going red once more. I took that moment to rush to his feet and tie the red cloth around his legs and ankles, I was too quick for him to stop. He tried to take a step back but couldn't move his feet which caused him to stumble backwards and fall to the ground once more with a loud thud.

The crowed was screaming at the comeback. I got to my feet and put my foot to his throat while he was still dazed from the fall. He grabbed my ankle, trying to push it away to get air but I leaned down to his face with my arms crossed. The tables have turned quite drastically.

"Oh what I wouldn't give to tie you down right here and take you away." I whispered to him. His ears turned red at the remark.

Before I could do anything else, I heard a loud gunfire from over head. Bull quickly knocked away my foot and untied his legs. He got up and ran away from the scene, disappearing through the crowd.

I continued to look at the direction he ran until a hand grabbed my shoulder. It was Barley and he had two red headed people behind him, a man and a woman. "Let's get you cleaned up" Barley said as they took me away.

------------------------

I groaned as the large woman cleaned my wound from earlier, I believe Barley said her name was Pam. I have a massive headache and every bone in my body was killing me. That basterd was really strong.

They took me back to Pam's home to patch me up. Apparently she was the closest thing to a doctor this town had.

"...and then they tied Pipers ribbon around his legs and he fell! It was so cool! Then they stepped on Bull's neck and, and-" "Okay Jessie, we understand." Colt said with a groan. "(Y/N) is really cool, we get it." "They're super cool!" Pam laughed as her children talked about the fight from before.

"So," I started. "What exactly has Bull done to be a wanted criminal?" Colt looked over to me. "He attacks people, killed some before actually. He has also robbed some people's shops and homes, destroyed some buildings even." He walked over to the doorway and stopped to turn around to me, he looked sternly at me.

"And I swear, I'm going to kill him one day." He walked out of the room with Jessie following. I looked over to Pam confused. "Colt really doesn't like Bull. He holds a grudge against him." "May I ask why?" Pam finished putting a bandage on my head and looked at me. She sighed and went to the sink to wash her hands.

"I was pregnant with Jessie. My husband left a month before happened." I sat up in the bed, waiting for her to continue.

"We were at Barley's place, I took Colt there all the time. It was his fifth birthday and Barley made him a special dinner. Everyone there was so kind, so sweet. We were all having a great time until Bull showed up. Colt was terrified of him, he hid behind me when he walked over to Barley. He threatened him for something, I can't remember what but, I tried to defend Barley. He got mad and pulled out a pistol on me. He pointed it at my stomach and I was too scared to do anything. Right before he shot, Colt shot him in the chest with the revolver Barley kept behind the bar. Bull fled after that and now returns to the town to terrorize the people in it."

She turned to look at me. "I haven't told Jessie this so please keep it a secret from her." I was absolutely shocked. That can't be true, could it?

I got up from the bed, I was a little light-headed but, I could handle it. "I'm sorry something like that happened to you. I won't tell your kid, I promise. I'll try to take care of Bull for you though."

She smiled and patted me on the shoulder. "Thank you. You're a good one." She then walked out of the room as well, leaving me alone I looked down to my hands and sighed.

-----------------------

The moon was slowly rising over the mountains as I walked past Barley's place and Dynamike's place. I looked at the sky, counting the stars and looking at all the consolations I knew of. I was now walking past the river that separated the abandoned graveyard and Brawl Town.

I stopped at a large rock and leaned on it, looking over the river. I kept thinking about what Pam told me about her past. If Bull really is that monstrous, I really shouldn't mess with him like I did this morning.

I closed my eyes and listened to the river until I heard footsteps from behind the rock. My heart froze and I stayed still, listening if the person was coming around. They stayed behind the rock, kicking at the ground. I listened to their movement but, instead of footsteps, I heard sniffling. 

This person was crying.

I decided to quietly make my way around to see what was up. I stopped just out of sight and listened. The person leaned against the rock and started sobbing. I walked around to try and comfort them.

"Hey, are you oka-" I walked around to see Bull. His face was red and covered in tears. When he looked at me his eyes widened and he took a few steps backward from where I was.

"Y-You..."

He didn't even finish his sentence as turned away from me and began running from me.

"Wait!" I shouted as I ran to him.

He turned towards the river and hopped across the larger stones that were barely above the water. I also started hopping, trying to keep up with him. He hopped to one stone and slipped, slamming down on that rock. He looked back, seeing I was getting close and got up. He started hopping again until he got to the end, making a break for it. I made it across safely and continued chasing him.

We ran through the graveyard and into a forest. I kept getting hit by branches and leaves but, I didn't care, I kept following him. We finally made it to an opening where there were no trees or bushes.

There was a little waterfall inside of the side of a mountain, pouring into a small pond. It was a beautiful little area.

Bull turned towards me and started yelling. "Why are ya here!? Leave right now!" tears kept falling from his eyes as he screamed.

I don't know why but, I wasn't afraid of the giant. I felt quite confident actually.

I slowly and calmly made my way over to him. He took a few steps back from me. "I-I mean it! Leave now or else I'll, I'll-" he had nothing to say, nothing to do. He looked so pitiful.

I was now a few feet away from the large man, I took his hand and looked up to him, speaking softly.

"It's okay to cry. If you want to talk about it I'm right here." He looked at me, trying to find the words to say. He fell to his knees and started crying harder. He's not all bite and bark, deep down, just like the rest of us, he's still human.

I sat down in front of him and let him cry. after a little bit of time, he started calming down and looked to me. "Do you want a hug?" He nodded his head and leaned into my arms, continuing to sob.

I felt like I had a massive dog in my lap but, I was totally okay with it. I stroked his head humming to myself, making him calm down once again. He wrapped his strong arms around and put his head on my shoulder.

"Do you want to talk about it?" "Why are y-ya doin' this?" "Because nobody deserves to be sad and alone. Not even you."

He took deep breaths as he held me in the moonlight, trying his best to calm down completely.

After he calmed down he pulled away from me and got to his feet. He then started waling to the left of the pond. I got up and followed him to a little wooden door on the side of the mountain, he turned around to make sure I was still following.

He opened the door and went in, leaving it open for me. I walked in and saw an old couch, a rug, a side chair and a coffee table. The rest of the little room was empty and dark. Bull lit an oil lap, giving the room a little bit of light.

"Is there where you live?" I asked as I stood next to the couch. He sat down and looked to the ground, nodding his head.

"I've lived here for twenty-one years, maybe twenty-two?" I took a seat on the couch next to him.

"I used to live with my ma', my pa' and my sister. We were all happy until a bunch of filthy bandits showed up. They killed my ma', they killed my pa' and sold me and my sister to some jackasses as, basically slaves. One day my sister and I ran away, but they found us. They got my sister but, I got away."

He started crying again. "I-I don't know if they killed her t-too. I don't know i-if she's alive." He put his head in his hands and wept. I scooted closer to him and gave him another hug. He accepted it and laid his head on my chest.

"W-When I was twelve, I saw Brawl Town and t-tried to fit in but, e-everyone rejected me, n-nobody wanted me around. That bitch Pam always m-made fun of me. Sh-She called me a waste of space and said m-my family got rid of me f-for a reason."

I knew there was more to the story than that.

"I had to steal to survive. I stole food, clothes, b-blankets, furniture, anything that was needed for survival. When I got older, I went to Barley's a lot and drank. One day I was drinking and Pam brought her nasty lil' kid with her. She was laughin' and talkin' with e-everyone at the bar and then she started talkin' shit 'bout me while I was right there. What really drove me mad was when she said my parents killed themselves so they didn't have to deal with me. I pointed a gun I had with me at her and noticed she was pregnant so, being the drunkin' angry fool I was, I pointed my gun t-to her belly. What was left of my sober mind fought with my anger, I didn't know whether to shoot or not."

He looked up to the oil lamp and stared into the flame. He was now lying completely on me and stopped crying.

"But then I remembered my s-sister and I. We had to live with no parents. I didn't want her boy to end up like me. Before I could put my gun away, I heard a gunfire and my chest hurt like hell. I saw her boy, he shot me. I got away b-before I caused any more trouble to anyone. I've hated myself ever since. What was I thinkin'!? She had a family! I couldn't take that from her, even if she was a bitch to m-me."

He looked to me, his eyes filled with guilt.

"I couldn't do it. What would my sister think of me? She'd see me as one of those low life bandits."

He closed his eyes and listened to my heartbeat.

"I'm not that horrible."

I continued playing with his hair with one hand and rubbed his arm with my other.

"I bet your sister is still out there and I'm sure she would be proud of you. I know she misses you and is probably looking for you right now. Don't give up hope. I'll help you look for her even! We can do this together."

I looked down to him and he was snoring. The poor thing was so exhausted. I smiled and looked to the ceiling with a sigh.

"We can do this together."

Awesome fanart!! Thank you so much to Noel4Shadow!!! I love these!!

Thank you so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed this one! If you have a request, go to the request page and ask for what to do next! Thank you again for reading! :) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.5K 904 46
A new epic brawler has arrived, and they seem to catch most of brawlers' attention. After some time, those brawlers' try to catch THEIR attention. To...
46.1K 785 53
๐˜ˆ๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ, ๐˜‘๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ. ๐˜š๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฒ๐˜ถ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ง๏ฟฝ...
2.9K 36 26
The war is raging. The fires are blazing. The world is burning. Sometimes, it isn't a knife, a dagger or even a broadsword that hurts the most. Words...
7.9K 194 19
For years the power Puff girls have faced the most devious villains of all time, now they're are in high school and a certain trio of villains have j...