Dream {completed}

By LuvChrissy

They are from such different worlds seen things through different eyes and yet couldn't fit together anymore... More

Cast
Stage One
Stage Two
Stage Three
Stage Four
Stage Five
Stage Six
Stage Seven
Stage Eight
Stage Nine
Stage Ten
Stage Eleven
Stage Tweleve
Stage Thirteen
Stage Fourteen (one month)
Stage Fifteen
Stage Sixteen/1
3k reads
Stage Sixteen/2*R*
Stage Seventeen*R*
Stage Eighteen
Stage Nineteen*R*
Stage Twenty
Stage Twenty-One
Stage Twenty-Two
Stage Twenty-Three
Stage Twenty-Five*R*
Might as well
Stage Twenty-Six
Stage Twenty-Seven
Stage Twenty-Eight
Stage Twenty Nine/1
Stage Twenty-Nine/2 *r*
Stage Thirty
Stage Thirty-One
Stage Thirty-Two
Stage Thirty-Three
Stage Thirty-Four
Stage Thirty-Five
Stage Thirty-Six
Stage Thirty-Seven
Stage Thirty-Eight
Stage Thirty Nine
Stage Forty
Stage Forty-One
Stage Forty Two

Stage Twenty-Four

2.1K 84 46
By LuvChrissy

Chase

Tammy hasn't let me out of her sight since we left the station. I finally see what it's like to have a clingy girlfriend. Like right now the game is on I'm trying to relax and watch and my love is literally attached to me. She's like a little baby monkey...it's kinda cute.

"Are you pressing charges on them all?"

"Oui mon amour." My hands rub over her soft skin. Up her back all the way to her thin waist. (Yes my love)

"Will they go to jail?"

"J'espere." (I Hope so)

Sitting up she pouts at me. She's so fucking cute! "English baby this is serious." Her hand lightly slap my bare chest.

"I know honey it's just been a stressful day all the bullshit that happened. I wanna relax for the rest of the night rubbing over your velvet soft skin." I pull her over on top of me. "Your skin is crazy smooth I don't even understand it."

"I'll let you in on a little secret. Body scrub in a hot shower, body oil right out the shower air drying only and finally a nice moisturizer and tada skin to make your man go gaga over you."

My hands run up her thighs. I could feel myself starting to get excited. Really just being in her presents rather we do anything sexual or not she has me ready.

"Well it's defiantly working. You glowing mama." I smirk at her reddish cheeks. "I love you baby."

Her eyes gloss over as she looks over me. Brushing her thumb over my face she sighs. "I love you so much. I would've lost my mind if-"

"Come on no more thinking what if. I'm safe more important your safe and those involved will be dealt with." I catch the one tear that escaped. "You wanna tell me why this is effecting you like this? Is it all the others we've witnessed!"

Shaking her head she breaths out. Interlocking our fingers in one hand I lift her head back up. I do get that this was a traumatic experience for us both but she hasn't stopped crying since we left the station. Even after we got the girls from their schools she was hiding her face and talking in short sentences.

"When I was younger I had this friend he was like a older brother to me. He would walk me to school and help me with homework or projects, take me shopping and the park movies whatever I wanted. There were even times he would help my mom with any bills she needed or putting food on our table. He was my hero." She did a bitter laugh looking up. "Now yes he was a dealer but....he never hurt people just because and he did so much good in our neighborhood more than any politician or cop or even teacher ever did for anyone. But of course no one saw the good in him like me and my mom did. Cops were always on him trying to pin anything they could."

"Just like I told you before a persons work or whatever they do for a living does not define who they are. Everyone has to be able to feed themselves and their families." I comb my fingers through her hair.

She fumbles with her fingers taking another deep breath. "One day he was coming to pick me up we were going shopping for my sixth grade graduation...and these cops pull up right behind him as he's parked in front of our house. I remember him getting out right along with the cops. They went up talking to him and I could see from my front window he was getting upset but he never raised a hand or his voice. One of the cops started getting in his face so he went to push him off and.......the-the other cop just....he just....shot him. N-no warning no cause he just did it. At eleven years old I saw first hand that these cops out here aren't all going to serve and protect. It took a whole half hour before a ambulance showed up. My mom was at work I was alone and scared and confused because I saw everything he didn't do anything he was such a good guy the only male figure in my life and they took him from me like it was nothing."

Pulling her into me I let her cry herself out. I hate this is yet another moment of tears she's shed in this day period. This whole time I'm thinking it's just the fear of what usually happens when cops are around black men or people in general. But now I see she's just afraid of her past repeating itself. We've lived in this world through completely different lenses. I grew up thinking all cops were good but Tammy witnessed herself that's not true. I can't even imagine what that does to a child and then to experience it as an adult. I want to take this pain from her so bad mental trauma is not a easy thing to recover from.

"I'm so so sorry you went through that." I squeeze her tighter. "My only wish is to protect you and our girls for as long as I live and I don't plan for that to be short at all. I'm never leaving any of you I'll fight anyone to make sure you all are good. I love you so much Tammy."

"I can't lose you." She sobs more into my chest.

Taking a deep breath I try containing my emotions. Just deciding words aren't what she really needs at this moment I just hold her until she slips into a slight slumber. Slipping from under her I lightly step into the bathroom. She needs to relax more than I do and what more relaxing than being surrounded by warm water with bubbles in a dim bathroom.

Going back in her bedroom I plant kisses all over her face. She giggles trying to block my love.

"Chase what are you doing?"

"Waking you up. Come on I wanna take you somewhere."

Picking her up I lead the way into the bathroom. Seeing her tub waiting she looks back at me. After helping her undress dismissing my urge to bend her over this tub I help her in leaving out.

"Oh girlies who wants to go to aunties house!?"

Tammy

"You better be ready!"

Rolling my eyes I continue slaying my highlight. That bitch was shinning YAASSS! This nigga got me getting out the house at damn near ten at night for who knows.

All I know is I was sleeping then in a tub he leaves comes back telling me to get dressed for dinner. Who eats this late I'm gonna be fat!

"Babyyyyyyy lets go." He whines pushing the bathroom door open.

"Leave me alone Blake." He straight faces me. Popping my lips I wink at myself. "Ok I'm ready."

"You better be let's go." His hand viciously slaps my ass.

"OW!" I punch him.

"Hey!" He slaps my thigh.

"Ow!" I slap his head.

"Hey!" He throws me over his shoulder slapping and gripping my ass yet again. "Girl you don't hit daddy."

"You hit me first." I pout.

Flipping me around he carries me in his arms. "You right I'm sorry baby."

Sitting me in his car one hand grips my thigh. Brushes his lips over mine I move in kissing him feeling his tongue tickle the roof of my mouth. Pulling away he smirks pinching my chin closing my door going to his side. I feel myself blushing watching him start up the car.

"Where are we going it's almost eleven nothing is open except McDonald's and shit."

"I want us to enjoy some alone time and relax that's all."

"Awww baby you are so sweet...but where are we going though?"

Looking over he smirks at me. "vous découvrirez bientôt." (You will see soon)

"Ok that's it your teaching me French!"

And I'm so serious the whole not know what he saying but smiling because he sounds so got damn sexy speaking that shit is almost near the quarter way to the half way point. I mean I really wanna know what he be saying but sometimes I don't even care I just wanna jump on him. In all seriousness I do wanna learn another language so why not be the one my fiancé knows like the back of his hand.

"Ok I'll teach you and for motivation why don't we do our vows in French it'll be something to look forward to Incase you get a little discouraged because learning another language is not easy."

"Yes that sounds perfect. Let's start now just some easy things."

Nodding he hums. "Ok a easy one. Try this... je m'appelle tammy."

"Huh?"

"je m'appelle tammy."

"What does that mean?"

"je m'appelle tammy."

"I know it's something with me because your saying my name...or is that something in French to."

"je m'appelle tammy." He says slower.

"Fine ok uh...ja may pail tammy. Did I say it right?"

He stared at me before just bursting out in laughs. I find nothing funny. He tried grabbing my hand but I turn facing the window.

"No baby one more time. je m'appelle tammy it means my name is tammy."

"This is hard." I fold my arms over pouting. "And you suck as a teacher."

"No it's not come on give it one more try."

Rolling my eyes I take a deep breath. "je m'appelle tammy."

"Better way better. And in response I would say... bonjour mon nom est chassé il est très agréable de vous rencontrer." He smiles pulling up to a booth.

"All of that is a responds to what I said? Maybe I don't want to do this anymore."

He passes money over to the person and drives off again. "Trust me it's easier the more you get into it. If Hope can learn so can you."

"No fair she was learning two at a time."

"You are only learning one dear you'll be fine."

I finally look up to see where we are.

I've never been to a drive up theater it's so cool and romantic.

"Oh baby this is so sweet I've always wanted to come to one of these." Leaning over I give him a little kiss.

We climb in the back cuddling up after he lets the roof down on his car. It was a star lite night not a cloud in sight with a beautiful view of the moon. It felt like we were in some cheesy chick flick but not a lifetime one even though they be bomb as hell having me yelling at my tv like a crazy person.

He pulls out some snacks for us and a bottle of wine. I can't believe he did all this just to keep my mind relaxed a clear of what tomorrow brings. It's like everyday I fall deeper in love with him. Looking up he's watching the movie playing eating his goldfish four to six at a time. I just love him so much.

Turning his head I kiss him twice. "I love you."

Smiling he kisses me again. "I love you to."

We went back to watching the movie. His hand rubs on my thigh I'm sure subconsciously not realizing how turned on he is getting me. This wine a dark space this sexy god like man with me how am I suppose to not be dripping right now. I rub my hand on his neck feeling over the facial hair he had. I'm not completely sure how he feels about his beard because one month it's here the next it's gone.

By now we crushed the bottle am I'm beyond ready to get my shit drilled. I've tried randomly kissing him, rubbing all over him, sighing and moaning here and there but he is not taking the hint.

"Baby stop I'm watching the movie." He moves my hand from under his shirt.

"Babyyyyyyyyyy."

"Whaaaaaaaaaaat."

"I'm horny." I put my leg over him.

"I know your nipples are hard and you keep squeezing your legs together. But we here for quality time not that." He continues eating his stupid snacks while looking like one.

"But daddy." I pout rubbing my leg on his.

"No tammy."

"I want it."

"j'ai dit non." He pinches my side. (I said no)

Hopping on his lap i get a sigh in return. "Chase you know that turns me on just stick it in baby please." I bounce hoping to get a poke.

"Tammy I wanna finish the movie."

"And I wanna watch a different one. Ever seen the one where the big anaconda discovers a moist cave."

He just laughs pulling me in his chest. Groaning I just lay there. He really sucks sometimes.

"Another time honey watch the movie....and stop humping me."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

747 48 30
Two people, ten years apart, from very different worlds collide and fall in love.
88.8K 2.6K 36
Read it ♥️ (Currently Editing-ish)
30.1K 1.3K 50
She doesn't fit in the family. Her family is perfect if you don't include her. Her family is overprotective of her. She is a dreamer. She is a bird...
1K 12 15
**a sexual whirlwind**