My Assassin - Love and Loyalt...

By the4moon

After both of her parents died in serious major car accident, Hanna Li were brought to a secret organization... More

INTRODUCTION
Chapter 1 : 200th mission
Chapter 2 : Under attack!
Chapter 3 : Save her
Chapter 4 : Why she still can't see it?
Chapter 6 : Salt Sins City
Chapter 7 : William Hae and Lia Margaret
Chapter 8 : The Secrets
Chapter 9 : Number One
Chapter 10 : Assassinate John Yun
Chapter 11 : Don't leave me, my love..
Chapter 12 : The sensation of a kiss!
Chapter 13: He killed my parents!
Chapter 14: The truth! - Lawson Kir and Melhanwa
Chapter 15: A painful reunion!
Chapter 16 : Clara and Kei Vs Hanna Li and John Yun
Chapter 17 : Golden Red Organization
Chapter 18 : Enigma
Chapter 19 : The choice: Love or Loyalty
Chapter 20 : Close to her heart
Chapter 21 : Blood, Sweat and Tears
Chapter 22 : Final Chapter - Love yourself, Forgive yourself

Chapter 5 : Her name is Hanna Li

89 54 3
By the4moon

The heart of Aurora City.

Inside the police underground interrogation's room..

"Quit playing games with me!"

The inspector in-charge, Dugan, berated in fury while having an intense inquisition with Mareno and Reo. It had been running for thirty-minutes now, but Mareno and Reo still adamantly refused to cooperate.

Mareno scoffed coldly, "I'm more preferred a life-time vacation in your cozy cells than giving you satisfaction!"

"You.." Dugan hissed angrily. At this point, he began to lose his patience towards this two!

With wicked smile plastered on his face, he quickly added, "We had nothing to lose here.. So, it's much better if you kill us now. If you spent any seconds more on us, it's as same as you killing yourself!"

"That's it!" Dugan had it enough. He lost patience and this two really pushing him to the edge!

Dugan slammed his fist on the table and narrowed his eyes sharply, "Since you like it so much to die, then I let you both rot in jail for the rest of your life!" He stood up in fuss, heading towards the exit.

Creak!

The door suddenly open, and it surprised Dugan when he saw this astonish figure by the door.

"Mr J-John.."

John nodded slightly, "Inspector Dugan, I hope I'm not interrupting the session.."

Dugan shook his head furiously, "No at all! I'm about to wrap it up, but.." There's a heavy hesitation on his face before he continued, "..a-actually, I haven't get any information out from them.. They're such a stone-head!"

John understood this as he said plainly, "It's fine. You've done well, Inspector.. If you don't mind,I would like to have some moment them privately."

"Sure, Mr John. My men will be on standby outside if you need anything."

"Thank you."

Then, Dugan and his guys cleared out the room, giving them some space alone.

As John sat on the chair, Reo sneered ludicrously, "So, it's you? The master-mind behind all this? Let's see how good you are.."

As cold as a cucumber, without any warning, John asked this, "Reo, for who do you work with?"

Reo and Mareno was taken aback as they couldn't hide the shock on their face!

After sometime, Reo collected his posture and said leisurely, "Finally, someone is worthy of our time.." He smiled mischievously.

The seconds John came in, he managed to grab their attention and irked the tension!

Mareno then posed a question, "You know us, huh?"

"I do."

Both of them raised an eyebrow, feeling extremely amused. Mareno guffawed, "My, my, it's such an honor for someone outside from our world happened to know us!"

John ignoring that useless statement, he asked them in a low voice,  "Why are you chasing after her?

This question mark made Reo laughed out loud, "Hahaha! so.. you're into her as well? Very well, you can have her since we already stuck here."

John narrowed his eyes coldly, scarily without any words..

On contrary, Mareno cheerfully added, "It seems like.. you're in some sort of trouble yourself.. Let me guess, she got away,isn't? If not, you wouldn't have to travel all the way here just to meet us." 

There's wide grin on their faces, enjoying this conversation very much..

"I agreed, she's type of woman that men would fell for her instantly. But, here's a piece of advice for you.. " Reo grinned evilly, "..be careful not to get killed by her.." 

Just after Mareno finished his words, John Yun's expression darkened.. 

Still, John decided to test out the water, by asking, " You know her name, right?"

Mareno tilted his head in playful manner, "Her name? Hmm..yes, I do!" He chuckled eerily," For the sake that you've entertain us this much, I'll tell you her name.."

Then Reo said in a low voice, "Her name is Hanna Li."

John's eyes shook slighty.. He didn't expect that Reo would reveal her name so easily!

Regardless, John decided to cut it short and purposed them a deal, "If you tell me for who do you work with, you jail time will be shortened."

Mareno guffawed eerily before leveled his icy stare on him, "You can try anything you want, but we won't tell you that.." 

John smirks to them and said, "Suit yourself."

After he said that, he walked out the room..

...

In a dark corner, a certain someone hid herself well as she paid attention to the room..

Creak..

Hanna walked out the room and went to the opposite way. When she saw the course is clear, she slowly walked out from the dark..

Clara had heard the whole conversation between Zhang and Hanna!

Earlier, she didn't left after Zhang asked her to leave earlier.. Instead, she made a u-turn when she saw Zhang was inviting Hanna into his room to treat her wound personally. She couldn't help but decided to stick around and unexpectedly heard all of their stories!

Including the part that Hanna has failed her mission!

To add her comprehension, she learnt that Zhang is giving her a chance without a single punishment..

It's not fair!

Why do have Zhang treated Hanna so differently? There's a mile gap between her and Hanna.. Preposterous!

That b**ch.. I swear that she'll see her end very soon!

However, her initial plan was a total failure! How could this be?

Suddenly, her phone vibrated. She moved a bit far away before she took the call.

"What's happened? Why did she still alive?!" Clara yelled angrily.

"There's another party involved, Mareno and Reo currently in police's custody.." The other person on the phone explained.

Clara said furiously, "I've told you Kei, we can't let this one slip down or it would be the end of us!"

Kei begins to get annoyed by her as he replied, "I knew that! Things just didn't goes well as we planned. It seems like this third party held a certain degree to control over the police.. We can't get Mareno and Reo out easily.."

"Then you better pray that those idiots won't sold we out!" Clara berated in fury.

"They won't.. They're professional in their jobs.. We already paid them generously and achieved a mutual agreement. They'll keep their mouth shut even if they'll have to gave up their lives."

"They better keep their mouth shut, for your sake!" Clara warned him.

"Don't try to lecture me, I knew what I'm doing!" Kei chided her back.

Clare scoffed impatiently, "Then, who is this third party?"

"The CEO of The Star Corp company, John Yun.." 

The moment Clara heard this, she was astounded.. She recognized this name!

It's him, Hanna's recent mission!

Clara also knew this a few days ago when she received her mission from Zhang at the same day as her..

So, to conclude everything together, it makes all sense now!

Her mission was a failure because of the man who've saved her at the same time. Also, not only she had chance to finish him, but she let the man go, not once.. but twice!

Ha! Such an incompetent woman.. Zhang was completely being fooled by her!

As for this, Clara suddenly thought an evil plan as she grinned viciously, "Kei, keep your eyes on this man. Any useful information about him, tell me as soon as possible.. I'll sort this trouble somehow.." 

"Kay."

They both hung the phone simultaneously.

Clara had a wide grin on her face as her head was planning her next move.

Hanna..you'll see.. Glen Zhang will be mine and mine only!

...

Hanna sat on her bed as she stared the necklace on her right hand..

She couldn't figure it out why he had this on him. On top of that, he's wearing it!

Could it be.. it has something to do with her parent's accident?

No matter how hard she thought of it, the answer simply won't come out easily. The only clue she had is leading her back to John Yun.. 

As she tried to sleep, something just came across to her mind!

That's right, why I haven't thought this before?

That place.. there's must be something that she can find there..

However, before she go, she must recuperate in order to do so. As a woman in flesh, her body simply can't lie and need a good rest..

With determine will, she closed her eyes and eventually fell asleep..

The next day.

She woke up early in the morning when there's no one around..

Hanna got into her car and started the engine. She quickly drove to Salt Sins City..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.5K 1K 54
Bts Jimin ff Meet Park Jimin. One of the best secret agents of the states with a revengeful yet charming personality. He never fails his mission to...
17.1K 424 40
After getting a call from his sister that made his heart drop, college student, Yang Jungwon, goes to his house immediately He finds his parents mur...
331 34 37
Seraphina Lopez is a fearless and dangerous woman who volunteered herself to be an assassin. No one can beat her in every level that's why she was kn...
517 117 7
Laira Takai, the best assassin in the clan, was chosen to play the role of 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘘𝘶𝘦𝘦𝘯. At the age of 9, she was abducted by the 19-year-old, m...