Brawl stars x Reader One Shots

By EJsAFreak

I enjoy Brawl Stars a lot so I decided "hey, let's write some fanficton." That is what I'll be doing and I ho... More

Intro (Hello Fellow BS Fans!)
Request Here! (Closed)
✨️Headcanons✨️
Ash x Reader (Body Guard) *Request*
Barley x Reader -Alt. Universe- (Long Live The King) *Request*
Barley x Reader (A Little Slip Up)
🍋Barley x Reader (Wired To The Core) *Smut Request*
Belle x Reader (Barracuda)
🍋Belle x !Fem! Reader (Mommy Loves You)
Bibi x Reader (The Visiting Biker)
Bo x Reader (Unexpected Guest)
Bo x Reader (This Is New) *Request*
Brock x Reader (Our Melody)
Bull x Reader (Bullfighting to Bullfriending)
Bull x Reader (Saddle Up) *Request*
Bull x !Fem! Reader (Got A Secret?) *Request*
Bull x Reader (Highway Lovin') *Request*
Bull x !Fem! Reader (I'm Not Jealous, You Are!) *Commission*
Bull x Reader (My Heart is Ticking For You) *Request*
Bull x Reader (My Kind of Rodeo) *Request*
Bull x Reader (Practice Makes Perfect) *Request*
🍋Bull x !Fem!Reader (Who Has Your Heart) *Smut Request*
Byron x Reader (The Bargains & Deals to Make) *Request*
Carl x Reader (Magic Touch)
Carl x Reader (The Perfect Human) *Request*
Colette x Reader (I'm A Fan Of You) *Request*
Colt x Reader (Fixing The Broken) *Request*
Colt x Reader (The Traveling Stranger)
🍋Colt x Reader (In My Head) *Smut Request*
🍋Colt x Fem! Reader (Revenge) *Smut Request*
Crow x Reader (Riddle Me This) *Request*
Crow x Reader (That Smile) *Request*
Edgar x Reader (I Call Dibs!) *Request*
El Primo x Reader (I'll Delete It)
El Primo x Reader (A Little Tipsy) *Request*
El Primo x Reader (I'm No Hero) *Request*
El Primo x Reader (Old Friend, New Beauty) *Request*
🍋Fang x !Fem!Reader (Pay With Your Body) *Request*
Gene x Reader (Hold Me Close) *Request*
Grom x Reader (Trust Issues) *Request*
Jacky x Reader (Slip Of The Tongue) *Request*
Leon x Reader (Gamer Geeks) *Request*
Leon x Reader (Internet Fame) *Request*
Leon x Reader (Peek-A-Boo) *Request*
Leon x Reader (These Hands) *Request*
Lola x !Male!Reader (The Rival's Brother) *Request*
Mortis x Reader (A Little Fun) *Request*
Mortis x Reader (Committed) *Request*
Mortis x Reader (Follow My Lead) *Request*
Piper x Reader (We All Fall Down) *Request*
Poco x Reader (The Battle of Music) *Request*
Poco x Reader (Tongue Tied) *Request*
Bibi x Reader (Who's REALLY The Cool Cat?) *Request*
🍋Poco x !Fem! Reader (A Touch Of Magic) *Smut Request*
Tara x Reader (Lose Yourself) *Request*
Tara x Reader (You're Beautiful)
🍋Tara x !Male!Reader (Not as Expected) *Smut Comission*
Sandy x Reader (Lost in the City) *Request*
Sandy x Reader (Upright Lovers) *Request*
Ash x Reader (False Judgment) *Request*
🍋Sandy x !Fem!Reader (Unconscious Lust) *Smut Request*
Stu x Reader (A Little More On The Stunt Side) *Request*
🍋Stu x !Fem!Reader (A Macsochist At Its Finest) *Commission*
🍋Stu x !Fem!Reader (Rockin' & Rollin')
Surge x Reader (Glowing Hearts) *Request*
8-Bit x Reader (Loved Hacktually) *Request*
♤Sepration Chapter♤
Barley x Reader x Stu x Reader (What If There Were Three?) *Request*
Gene x Reader x Tick (I Saw Them First!) *Request*
Bull x Reader x Barley (A Bull In A China Closet) *Request*
🍋Bull x !Fem!Reader x Colt (Adventures Gone Wrong) *Commission*
Fang x Reader x Stu (Who's The Bigger Man) *Request*

Colt x Reader (WANTED) *Request*

2.1K 47 33
By EJsAFreak

(Y/N Pov)

It was a quite day in Brawl Town. There was a gentle breeze and the sun was out. Every now and then a cloud would pass the sun, shading the land under it. It was a pretty calm and collected day... Until I showed up! A giant boom was heard in the downtown area, gunfire's were going off and people were screaming. Out of the cloud of smoke from the bomb that went off, Nita, Mortis, Bull, Bibi and I ran out carrying large sacks on our backs. Colt, Shelly, Poco and Rico were on our tails. 

"Get back here bandits!" Colt yelled as he fired another round of bullets on us. "Na! I think we're good!" I chuckled, looking back at the redheaded sheriff. his face was a little red, probably from all this running.

Rico fired a couple of shots, each shot hit Bull's shoulder directly. "Damn it!" Bull looked over to Nita, "D-Do that bear thing ya always do!" Nita's smile turned wicked as she began to cackle.

She tossed her treasure sack to Mortis, stopped and turned around towards the four other brawlers and let out a blood curdling scream.

"BEAAAAR!"

Not moments later a large group of bears came out from behind rocks and buildings from shops in the town.

"Dear God!" Mortis commented, struggling to hold the two bags "They multiplied!"

The sleuth ran at the four behind us, making them stop and fend off the fuzzy beasts. "That worked beautifully Nita! Holy shit!" I managed to shout, I was completely out of breath. She took her treasure bag back from Mortis and giggled at my remark. We all made our way to the mountains close to Brawl Town, we have a secret meeting place there.

-------------------------

When we got there, the first thing we did was help out our wounded members. That was a rule. After that we all took our sacks and dumped out their contents in front of us. It was like a bunch of kids dumping out candy from their Halloween bags, we all looked at each others piles and started asking for trades.

"Oh woah. I'll give you this golden, jeweled cup for that sliver lined whip." "I want that gold chain belt, what will you give me for it?" "Grrrrrr." "Alright, it's a deal!"

As we were trading, something caught my eye from Bull and Bibi's pile. I spotted a thin, long, silver chained necklace with a key on the end. The key had a star ruby for the bow and the stem had a spiral shape. It was really nice. It looked brand new actually!

"Hey Bibi, what do you want for that necklace?" Bull looked where I pointed and picked up the small necklace. "This one?" "Yeah." They looked at all I had and scoffed. "Yeah, no. We don't want any of that."

"Are you sure?" I smirked and pulled out a set of old records from the book bag I brought me and their jaws dropped. "Oh shit! Where the Hell did you find those?!" Bibi choked, looking at the box.

"Hmmm, I don't remember but, if you give me that necklace and... the matching crown and tiara, we have a deal." The looked at each other, thinking it over. "What kind of bands are in that box?" Bull questioned.

"Ummm, the only one I recognize in here is Elvis Pres-" "We'll take it!" They shouted in unison. "It's a deal then!" They handed the jewelry over to me and I pushed the box towards them. "Hey, hey careful! These are precious!" Bibi hissed. They took the box and began looking through all the contents inside.

We were all satisfied and done trading. We put our treasures into our bags and got up from our places. 

"Alright! We'll meet back here next month for the same thing yes?" I asked. Mortis laughed, "You can count me in!" "RAAAAHH!" I'll take that as a yes from Nita. "We'll be here too!" Bibi chirped with her records in hand. "And keep ya eye our for more records." Bull mumbled to me as him and his sibling walked past me.

I chuckled and swung my bad over my back, heading back to my home to check out my new fortune!

------------------------

(Colt's Pov)

I leaned back in my sheriff chair with my hands on my face as random town's people shouted at me. The noise was killing me.

"Why did you let them get away!?" "That's the third time they have done this in the past three months!" "They took my record collection!" "They robbed my jewelry store!" 

"People, people! We are trying to get this sorted out! We will inform you when the criminals are caught!" Shelly shouted over the crowd. Nobody seemed to be calming down.

"HEY!"

The room went silent instantly. Piper stood up from her seat. "We are working on catching the thiefs! Please return to your homes until we get this figured out!"

The room was filled with murmurs as people began exiting the building. 

"Thanks for that, I can already feel my headache letting up." I said as I got up to open the window behind me. 

"Colt." 

Poco was now standing as well. "They were right you know. Those five have done that three times already. We just made the last wanted posters of the newer members of that team, should we start hanging them up?"

I sit back down in my chair and look over to him, "Yeah, leave me a couple of copies on my desk. I'll put them on the board outside later." He nodded and left with Rico.

"We need to think of a plan." Piper said as she sat down. "We really do. I might have a couple of ideas." Shelly sat on the other side of the room talking about how we could catch the criminals but, I was too distracted to listen.

I looked down and the the new wanted posters that were placed in front of me. Nita usually worked in the woods, so she wasn't too big of a problem until now. (Y/N) was new. I don't think they have done anything. If they have done something, I haven't noticed it before.

I can't help but to look at (Y/N)'s wanted poster. I keep trying to look away from it but, there is something that's so mesmerizing about their picture. I continue to look at the picture and when I finally looked at the eyes, my heart began to flutter.

Oh.

Oh no.

"uh-oh" "What's wrong Colt?" I look up and meet eyes with both Piper and Shelly. "N-Nothing!" I quickly push the posters to the side with the others, I could feel my ears get hot. "Were you even listening?!" "I-I was!" "What did I say then?" "U-Ummm."

Shelly grunted and leaned back in her chair, face palming. "What were you even thinkin' about?" Piper asked, she sounded frustrated. "I was, umm thinking about... It's none of your business!"

"Ohhhhh shhhhhiiiit!" Shelly sat up in her chair, her eyes widened and she got a huge smile on her face. "You like someone!" "N-No I don't!" "Oh my, he's stutterin'!" They were both looking at me very strangely.

"Stop looking at me like that!" "You've done this to all of us!" Shelly shouted "No I haven't!" "Yes you have!" Piper chirped "You've done it in a couple of chapters now sugar! You deserve a taste of your own medicine." "'Chapters'? What the hell does that mean?" "Oh, nothin'! I'm just speakin' nonsense." Piper was smiling from ear to ear, leaving Shelly and I confused.

"So, who's the lucky person?" They were both looking at me, waiting for an answer. "I'm not telling you!" 

Just as I said that, a huge rush of wind filled the room, papers went flying everywhere, including the wanted the posters. I managed to catch some important documents but, the posters went flying into the floor near where Piper and Shelly was sitting.

"Oh dear." "We'll get those." Shelly and Piper got to the floor and started picking up the posters. I leaned on my desk and put my red face in my hands. Once they got them picked up, Shelly handed the neat pile back to me. I look up to grab it and before I reached out my hand I was the poster on the top was (Y/N)'s. 

I looked in their eyes again and my heart started beating quicker while my face got extremely red. I snatched the papers and turned them over on the back side.

"Wait a minute." Shelly grabbed the posters out of my hand and flipped them back over, revealing (Y/N)'s poster once again. 

"Stop that! Put them down! What are you doing!?" I tried to take them back but Shelly was quicker and she looked down to the poster in the front. Her eyes widened and she looked back up at me, handing the papers.

"You... you like... You like the criminal?"

I took the papers and put them on my desk with my head hung low. "Oh my, that is a problem indeed." Piper whispered

"I'm sorry okay!? I didn't know either until just today." Piper and Shelly looked at each other, thinking of what they should do to help. After a bit of silence, Shelly gasped and turned to me with an excited expression. She slammed her hands onto the desk and looked to me.

"I've got a plan!"

-------------------------------

(Bibi's Pov)

We were back in town, ready to rob what we could again. Bull and I were going through shops and grabbing what we could, throwing the items into our sacks. "Ya know." My brother started, "Is it just me or has this been the easiest heist ever?" I turned to look at him. He was right. we didn't have to fend off many people this time.

I swung my bat over my shoulder. "Now that you mention it, this has been crazy easy so far. I wonder what's going-" I was interrupted by a gasp from Bull. "Sis! Check this shit out!" I turned to see a wall full of old records hanging behind a glass case. Oh fuck yeah! This is going great! and (Y/N) didn't get to them this time!

I rush over to examine the collection. "Woah. Look at all of this! We've got Miles Davis, Hank Williams and- Is that another Elvis record!?" "It's one we ain't got yet too!" What are you waiting for big guy!? Crack that shit open and let's get out of here!" 

Bull used the butt of his gun to break the glass from above and carefully handed me each record one by one.

Once we got all of them Bull picked up my sack while I held the records and we rushed to the planed meeting place outside of town. We got out of there just as the guns started to fire. We got to the giant rock that we were going to hide behind and when we got behind it, Mortis and Nita were already there.

"Took you guys long enough!" Mortis grumbled. "We had precious cargo! We weren't about to shatter these bad boys over our freedom!" Mortis sneered at us with crossed arms.

Nita looked around and started to whine, grabbing Mortis' cape and tugged on it. "Yeah, Nita is right. Where's (Y/N)?" The gun fires continued in the back. Bull pointed towards the noise, "That's probably them." "Let's wait for a bit then."

After a few minutes had gone by the gun shot's stopped. Nita peaked over the massive rock to check if (Y/N) was coming. She climbed back down and rushed to Mortis, tugging on his cape harder and started whining again.

"What do you mean you didn't see them!?" Mortis got to his feet and looked over the rock as well. He pulled back and looked at me and Bull with a worried expression.

"...I think the good guys got to (Y/N)."

----------------------------

(Y/N Pov)

I was in handcuffs. My hands were at the front of my body and I rubbed my head. While I was trying to get away, I didn't realize Piper was on the top of a building waiting for me to run. The bullet was shot right in front of me which cause me to stumble and lose my balance. I definitely twisted my ankle from the fall.

I was taken to my own little cell in the back of the building. Shelly shoved me into one of the many cells and locked the door behind me. "Hm, roomy. It's kinda dirty though, do you have anything a bit cleaner?"

She ignored me and walked back to the sheriff's office. I took a seat on a bench and examined my foot. It was swollen and it hurt like hell but, I could still kinda walk on it. 

I sat down on a bench and leaned against the wall. I got a bit bored so I started whistling the song Wanted Dead or Alive by Bon Jovi as I waited for someone to come over and lecture me or something. I don't know what happens from this point, I've never been caught before.

I heard the clicking of boots walk down my direction. I continued to whistle and stare at the wall, even when they came into vision. "Howdy Sheriff." I could see his red hair from the corner of my eye.

"Howdy (Y/N)." He said sarcastically. "I guess you know why you're here?" "Nope. I've never hurt a soul. Please enlighten me."

"Ha ha, very funny." He stood in front of the bars. "I see you have something from one of our residents tucked into your shirt." Now I directed my attention to him. He had his arms crossed and looked sternly at me. I guess that silver chain was still visible.

"What about it?" "I'm going to have to confiscate it from your possession and return it to the rightful owner." Yeah, no. Just because you use big words and look down on me doesn't mean I'm going to give it back.

I got up from the bench and limped over to him. I walked right in front of him and I leaned my head out of the cell and into his face. He didn't move back but, his face did get very red.

"You can take it..." He was shocked by my response and blinked a couple of times. Before he could react, I threw my cuffed hands over his head and pulled his face close to mine with the chains. His serious look was completely gone and was now a blushing, nervous mess. I leaned a bit closer, our lips only centimeters away. I spoke softly so that nobody else could hear besides him

"...from my cold, dead corpse."

I locked lips with him and I felt him jolt up, he was soooo not expecting this. Moments later he melted into my touch, my hands tugged at is red locks. He gasped and grabbed onto the bars that separated us. The kiss was passionate and I could tell he was liking it, he was practically putty in my hands.

Before I could move to the next level, something smashed down the wall that was behind the bench I once sat in. I moved my hands from is head and whipped around to see what ruined the moment.

It was Bull and he had Bibi on his back with Mortis and Nita at the entrance of the broken wall. Nita was cackling and Bibi shouted "Get your ass over here! We're not done 'shopping' yet!" I started limping over them and turned back to Colt.

"We'll meet again someday, my love!" I shouted dramatically as I followed my group out of the building, blowing a kiss to the dumbstruck sheriff. Colt started yelling for Shelly and Poco as the gang and I ran out back towards the mountain.

I can't wait for next month to come!

Thank you so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed that one. I had fun doing that one! Thank you once again for reading! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.3K 661 21
This is my first book and it's a Choni Fanfic. Hope you like it 💕
1K 21 2
Dealing with a bad house environment can be tough for anyone, and unfortunately, nowadays it can be common in many families. For Janet, it is like th...
4.1K 94 31
This is more of my own s***post book, but I'll sprinkle some short stories in there as well, along with every idea I have for writing. Regardless, I...
Addict. By NOBODY

Fanfiction

927 61 31
An AU where they are normal teenagers. The main ship is Mandy and Chester. This is an angsty story with no happy ending. Expect updates randomly. Mu...