Is It Recording?... ||Hoodie...

By Rhynestonez

There was this river behind your house that would always calm you down whenever you had a bad day, it was far... More

Tape 1
Tape 2
Tape 3
Tape 5
Tape 6
Tape 7
Tape 8
Tape 9
Tape 10
Tape 11
Tape 12
Tape 13
Tape 14
Tape 15
Tape 16
Tape 17
Tape 18
Tape 19
Tape 20 ❤️
Hotel Scene [NSFW]

Tape 4

6.8K 189 1.1K
By Rhynestonez

I noticed the hooded man would glance at me every now and then, not wanting to ask him about it I ignored it.
"I'm Hoodie." He says softly.

"Hoodie?" I said, that was an odd name.

"I know it's odd but, it's what I go by now." He muttered, I nodded and shyly fiddled with my fingers.

"So, where did you put the SD card?" He whispered softly.

"I'm not telling you." I growled back, he tsked and shook his head.

"Hoodie!" Tim yelled, Hoodie immediately jerked his head up and ran up to Tim.

They mumbled and made hand gestures, I looked behind me and stopped in my tracks. I saw the rooftop of my house leaving my sight with only a few steps.
I gulped.
Just run...

My body turned, I quickly looked back at the men and saw that they were still distracted.

I sighed and then started to run.

"Hey!" I heard Tim yell.

I ran with all my force, my legs stomped hard against the ground. I let out small grunts with each thrust of my body, I didn't even bother looking behind me.

I saw the rooftop of my house again, a small piece of relief filled my mind. But of course, I'd have to lose these guys.
It didn't take long to notice the footsteps getting closer behind me, I- already pushing myself with everything I had- tried to make long distance steps, trying to at least reach the road near the front of my house.

I felt the tips of the mans fingers graze the back of my shirt and slightly touch my back, I let out a small whimper.

Thud

I assumed he tried to dive for me and ended up falling because I heard only one pair of footsteps behind me now.

A chuckle left my lips, maybe I'd get away afterall.

"Gotcha!" I heard, my heart skipped a beat after a second went by and no contact.

Then I felt hands grab me and throw me down, I rolled and held my head in my hands.
They grabbed my hands and pinned them beside my head, it was Tim.. I let out a loud squeal and then began wheezing uncontrollably.

"You run fast.." he said in between short and hitched breathes.

He moved his face closer to mine, tears rolled down my face as I tried to catch my own breath.

"But I'm faster." He stated, smirking.

That's when I saw he had no mask on anymore, I focused on his features as much as I could. Tan face, dirty brown hair that reached down his eyebrows, a little facial hair.

"What are you looking at girl?" He spat, wrapping his hand around my throat in the process, blocking my air way.

I gasped and choked, I gripped his hand with tried pushing it away. To no avail, he continued to apply the same pressure.

"Hoodie might go easy on you, but I sure as hell won't." He growled.

He released my throat but dug his hand into my hair, yanking it backwards and sending my head to jerk up, revealing my throat.

He got lower to meet my eyes, his breath was hot and spelled of cigarettes.

A small memory of my mother popped into my head, how she would always smoke around me when I was kid. I was forced to smell that horrible stench of smoke.

As I wheezed hoarsely, I began to feel sick and nauseous.

"What's wrong, having trouble breathing?" He asked tauntingly, pulling my hair once again.

I slowly nodded and kept my eyes away from his, I was starting to calm down when he lifted up his body off of me. That's when I made the stupid mistake of getting up and attempting to run again.

He then grabbed my shirt and pushed me against a nearby tree.

"How stupid are you!" He yelled, holding my shoulders very tightly.

I wasn't expecting him to punch me though, my head jerked and I gasped. Tim then grabbed my face and pulled it towards his, the anger in his eyes was terrifying.

A shiver ran down my spine as I felt thick liquid start to drip from my nose, I'm guessing he noticed this too because he then smirked.

That's when he attacked me again, another punch struck my face. It didn't seem to hurt as much as the first one, but it sure was gonna do alot of damage.

"Maybe Hoodie was right, it's gonna be a good thing having you around." He chuckled and let his other hand travel from my shoulder to my shirt, he gripped it firmly while he let his other hand rest by his side.

He was much taller than me, most likely bigger too.

I was shaking, my legs were about to give out. My hands were tightly wrapped around his hand that was grabbing my shirt.

"Look at you, filled with fear." He purred, with his free hand he reached out to my face. Instinctively I flinched, but he continued what he was doing anyway.

I got pissed off enough to shove him, not enough to push him to the ground but enough to send him backwards a few steps.

He shoved my back, but much harder than mine. My back smacked against the tree and held my neck in his hands again.

"You little-" he was interrupted by Hoodie.

"That's enough Masky!" He yelled, Tim turned to him for a moment before scoffing and shaking his head and letting my neck go.

With blood still all over my nose and mouth, I began coughing.

"Hoodie, we almost lost her!" Tim yelled.

"Y'know Tim-" I didn't even get to finish my sentence.

"Don't talk!" He screamed at me, pointing his finger at me.

I sighed.

"Hoodie hold onto her while we walk before I kill her, she's getting on my nerves very quickly." He spat.

Hoodie immediately grabbed into my arm gently but kept a firm hold, Tim then began to walk infront of us again.

God, I was so close..

I glanced back, I could see the grey concrete road just beyond some trees. I didn't see any cars, of course. That road is rarely used anymore.

I faced forward, I wiped away the blood from my face and tried not to sniff too hard, not wanting blood to get further up my nose.

That's when a small pain started to form on my mouth, I touched all around it until I found the source. A cut was on my upper lip.

My fingers left my lips and instead I started to lick it, I could taste blood. I sighed once more before wiping my mouth with my sleeve.

I turned and saw Hoodie staring at me, once he noticed I was looking at him he quickly turned the other way.

Huh?..

"What?" I asked him harshly.

He stuttered over his words.
"N-nothing, I just-uh it's nothing." He mumbled.

"Do I have another cut somewhere or something?" I asked, feeling my face again, but he stopped me.

"No." He stated, glancing down at his feet.

I just shrugged it off, I can't believe this is happening. I really really wish this is just a really detailed nightmare I'm having.

"Can tell me where you put the SD card?" He asked again.

I shook my head and said.
"Nope."

He sighed and scratched the back of his head, I felt his hand shift places on my arm, it got lower.
I didn't think much of it as I kept telling myself I was gonna be okay, and that I'd escape safely.

It wasn't until, I felt his fingers wrap around my hand when I realized what he was doing.

A small blush creeped onto my face and I looked down at our hands, is he seriously trying to hold my hand?

I yelped and said
"What the fuck!"

I yanked my hand away, Tim turned his head and gave us both caustic glares- not wanting to be hit again I dropped my hand but kept it far apart from his, I didn't want to touch this man like that.

I don't know what he's thinking..

"Sorry." He whispered, I didn't think I heard him right.

He sounded so sad but I don't give a shit if he is- I'm not holding some strangers hand, he's probably just a creep anyway.
God, how old is this guy?

I mean, Tim looks about 20 maybe older. But, I haven't seen Hoodies face yet.

He could be an old man under there..

I shivered as the thought of me holding a creepy old mans hand ran through my mind.

"You don't have to fear him.." he mumbled, I picked my head up.

"Huh?.." I asked.

"Masky, you don't have to fear him so much. He might be always angry and mean but I'll make sure he doesn't take it too far." He stated, was that supposed to make me feel better?

"Great." I grudgingly stated.

I felt like I was gonna faint,all this is too much for me, I need to get away.

"You should just let me go."

"No.." he said inbetween his teeth, I don't know why I even bothered.

"Then you would disappear, and we already went through all this trouble to get you."He said very dramatically.

"I uh-" I began sweating, a little part of me keeps telling myself it's all a nightmare and none of this is real- and that I just need to wake up.

Hoodie grabbed my wrist.

"I don't want you to run away again." He mumbled, he also looked away from me.

"Because of your little run away plan, we're not gonna even get close to our destination. It's gonna get dark soon." Tim yelled out.

"And we both know that we can't be walking out here in the dark." I heard Tim add.

"Why can't we be out here in the dark." I ask Hoodie.

"There are things out here, dangerous things. It's just not safe." He said, he then looked to me and said.

"Don't worry they usually don't bother us." He reassured, I nodded.

"You okay?" He muttered, I scoffed and said;

"Really? I didn't know I should be okay while I get kidnapped by two men that just killed my brother and his child.." my voice cracked at the end, I felt a lump in my throat as I held back tears that were soon to come.

"I'm sorry." He mumbled.

"Sure you are." I sarcastically told him, furrowing my eyebrows.

I scoffed and wiped my face.

He remained silent.

I heard water running, I turned and saw the familiar river that I always followed. Feeling sad that I might never see that river again, ironic that I'd always come here when I'm sad and it would cheer me up and now when I'm looking at it, it's makes me upset.

I looked away from it, feeling the urge to run away again. I mean I could but I would obviously get caught again.

I grinded my teeth together.

I feel so useless right now, I wanna scream and yell and get away from these men. I lifted my head up and looked at the crowded sky, it was clearly getting dark and fast.

"Where are we gonna stay when it's dark?" I asked.

"I don't know, I'm sure Masky has it figured out." Hoodie said, that's another thing, why do they have two names?

"Why is Tim called Masky, and why is your name Hoodie,what's your real name?" I asked, looking away from the sky.

"Don't call him Tim, he hates being called Tim by people and why do you need to know my real name?" Hoodie chuckled a bit after asking me that question.

"I don't know." I mumbled, shrugging my shoulders. But fully knowing, I just want their names if I escape.

"What's your age?" Hoodie asked, that's when I remembered that I never told them my age.

"Tell me your name and I'll tell you my age."

I heard him slightly chuckle then stayed hushed.

"Alright we need somewhere to sleep for the night." Tim said, I saw that he turned around.

Hoodie nodded then sighed.

"Well, we obviously don't have a house to stay in so I guess our best choice is to sleep in the dark against a tree." Hoodie said, looking around us.

Hoodie dragged me towards some small clearing and sat me down next to a tree with him.

Tim followed us but didn't sit down.

"Alright Hoodie stay with her while I get stuff to start a fire."

When he left, the silence felt awkward.I had my back turned to Hoodie but he still kept my arm in his grasp.

I hung my head low and didn't speak, I heard shuffling from Hoodie and I saw his mask land on the ground beside me, I felt him release my hand.

I looked over and saw his brown eyes staring into mine, his messy dark brown hair was almost reaching down to his nose.

Why the hell is he so close to me.

"So, what is your age?" He mumbled softly.

I guess I already see his face there's no point in hiding it, his real name doesn't matter as much as it did before.

"Twenty two."

Hoodie hummed in response.

But when Tim came back he quickly grabbed my arm once more.

"Alright Hoodie you know what to do, I'll take the girl." Tim said, throwing down his bundle of sticks and reaching into his pocket and pulling out a lighter.

"Can't you do it." Hoodie replied, tightening his grip on my arm.

"No, I don't want to now get up and I'll hold her down." He spat.

Hoodie growled and got up, Tim gripped my arm and sat down next to me.

I sighed deeply, clearly annoyed with his presence.

《Welcome to Is It Recording?.. Hoodie X Reader.》
~sorry for the long wait, I made a new rule where each chapter will now be 3000 words or more.
So it takes a bit longer, if this was chopped up this would be almost 3 chapters lol

Sorry if there are any spelling or plot mistakes, point them out and I'll fix them immediately.

Out~✌♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 50 32
___ was a special girl how had the power of water and blood manipulation. Threw her friends form her childhood days she meets slender and late became...
7.1K 300 37
● [𝑴𝑰𝑵𝑶𝑹 𝑺𝑳𝑶𝑾 𝑼𝑷𝑫𝑨𝑻𝑬𝑺!] ● 𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒊𝒕 𝒃𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒊𝒇 𝒀𝑶𝑼 𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒈𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝑪𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒑𝒚𝒑𝒂𝒔�...
457K 13K 32
After witnessing the horrible murders of your parents at the age of 7, you haven't been the same since. You become a mute, shutting yourself out from...
447K 15.2K 71
This story might be taken down soon.