Love and Basketball ||Urban(D...

By dreamdoll22

Cassie + Saint = Basketball 🏀? (Yeah...I'm not good at descriptions so just read and find out...😉) also I'm... More

Prolouge
PART ONE: Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38: Is you or is you ain't?
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
PART TWO: Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
other books

Chapter 46

38.7K 1.3K 399
By dreamdoll22

Regents are finally over so I'm a lil excited to write these next couple of chapters🌚 *ahem* enjoy
***
8:30pm
Cassie Davis
Music played on the speakers in the living room, snacks, other foods, and drinks were laid around in the kitchen and dining area, and the cabin was somewhat decorated for Lisa's party.

Saint and I made sure to keep our room door closed so no one would go in there and fuck around while we weren't paying attention and Lisa did the same. Only I had the key to me and Saints room. The guest room was the only room people were allowed access to.

The cabin was ready. We were now waiting for people to show up and Lisa had just finished her hair and was loving it.

"You really laid that wig down girl." I said, hyping her up.

"I knowww! I'm excited to see the final product. Like my outfit and shit." She smiled.

"Girl go put it on. People gone start coming and they finna see you before you got ya fit on." I explained.

"You right, you right, Ima go put it on right now." She sighed, standing up from her chair and leaving the room.

I sat next to Saint on the living room couch who scrolled through his Instagram feed.

"You excited?" I asked, nudging him with my shoulder.

He shrugged his shoulders, continuing to scroll through his phone.

"Once I drink a lil, then it'll be fun." He mumbled.

"You could still have fun without alcohol Saint." I scoffed, rolling my eyes.

"If only you knew Cassie." He smiled, looking directly up.

"You'll have fun. Trust me." I smiled, playing with his chin and getting up from the couch.

As soon as I did, we heard a knock on the door. I scurried to open it. A group of people from our school stood there in the cold waiting for me to let them in.

"Hey y'all." I smiled, letting them in. "Y'all could hand y'all coats to me and yeah. Have fun."

They all nodded their heads and handed me their coats. I took about six coats upstairs, setting them on one of the chairs in the guest room towards the end of the hallway. As soon as I got back down stairs, I heard the people I just let in, let more people in.

I watched a bunch of people come in at a time. The party was officially getting started. I ran upstairs to alert Lisa. Knocking on the door, I waited for her permission to step in.

"Come in." She sighed.

I opened the door and closed it behind me once I was in. Lisa sprayed perfume on herself, filling the room with a pleasant aroma. She looked flawless.

"Ooo okay best friend. Fuck the game up!" I squealed, clapping my hands.

"Aht! Periodt!" she smiled, sticking her tongue out and poking her butt out. "But what happen?"

"Nah I just came in here to check on you and to tell you we got uh...some people here." I explained.

"Okay, Ima be down there in a few." She said, looking down at herself. "What Keone doing?"

"I think he was pouring drinks or he controlling the music, I don't remember." I said.

"Keep an eye on him. You know how that nigga get down."

"Okay gotchu." I sighed, leaving her room.

I ran down the stairs, seeing how the crowd of people grew since I left. Finding saint in the room with a cup in his hand, I approached him.

"Where's Keone?" I asked.

"He over there with the music." Saint mumbled.

I looked over at Keone who was looking for the next song to play. He was fine and doing what he was supposed to do so I left him alone. I turned back towards Saint.

"You good? You need anything?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'm good. I'm chillin" He admitted, taking a sip of what was in his cup. You could tell his ass had a little buzz. I smelled the alcohol on him.

"Look, we gone have fun. Okay?" I assured him.

"Aii." He mumbled, putting a small smile on his face. "Don't jinx it."

"I promise I won't." I laughed, walking away from him.

Out of everyone in the cabin, I was the only one who could hear a knock on the door. Eager to open it and see a new face, I scurried towards the door.

I opened it, taking a look at who it was. My facial expression fell flat and my heart skipped a beat. There stood Mickel who stared back at me. Not saying anything, he moved past me, holding some girls hand and dragged her inside of the cabin.

I looked down at the ground, closing the door behind him.

An entire rush of feelings came over me. Like what the fuck was he doing here? Then again Lisa constantly stressed that anyone could come. I just didn't expect him to be this bold and actually show up. And on top of that he showed up with someone.

I started hyperventilating. I haven't seen him in the longest. My stupid ass was so shocked, I let him in. Like what the fuck was I thinking?

If he even came near Saint or me in Saints presence, shit would have turned upside down. I needed to tell Lisa so she could show him the door, cause who was I to kick people out of her party.

Rushing past people to get to the stairs, I stared up at them. As I did Lisa was coming right down to make her first appearance.

"Fuck." I mumbled under my breath.

I moved out of her way, letting her come down.

"Cassie what happen?" She asked before we entered the living room.

"Mi-" I started before some bitch cut me off.

"Oh my God Lisa! You look so fucking good." The girl exclaimed holding her arms open to hug Lisa.

"Thanks." She smiled, flipping her hair back playfully. "Cass, could you wait like 3 seconds. Let me pop my head in this party and show my face then we could handle whatever it is." She explained, following the girl who found us by the stairs.

As Lisa left me, I took a deep breath. I was finna tell Saint about this shit. He'd know what to do. It needed to be handled now.

Entering the living room from a different entrance, I spotted Saint laughing. Seeing he was in a good mood, I got closer to him feeling a bit calmer. There was a small chance he wasn't gone flip from what I was about to tell him.

Then I saw what was causing all that "hee-heeing" and "ha-haing". His stupid, clueless ass stood with two other females laughing and giggling and shit.

He was showing them shit on his phone and letting them touch on the strings of his durag.

"Oh hellllll mother fucking no. I think the fuck not." I huffed pushing past people to get to him.

"What are you doing?" I asked frustratedly.

"Whatchu mean?" He laughed, slurring his words and obviously having a little more than a buzz.

"Nigga, why you got these random ass bitches all on you for?" I asked, tapping the side of his chin with my index finger.

"Cassie I was just telling them about how you was sending me them funny videos last night and then-" he started before I cut him off.

"Be quiet!" I hissed, covering his mouth with both of my hands. He was off his shit but he wasn't doing nothing crazy. I just had to let these bitches know he was mine.

Turning towards them, I mean mugged them.

"And the fuck y'all still doing standing here?" I asked.

They immediately turned away leaving Saint and I. I turned back towards him.

"I leave yo stupid ass alone for two seconds and you over here entertaining bitches." I huffed.

"I'm sorry." He pouted, leaning on me with almost all of his body weight.

"Nigga get off me." I sighed, pushing him off of me.

"But I love you...and look I'm having fun. Isn't that good?" He asked.

"I never seen you act like this before bruh. Chill." I huffed.

"Are you mad?" He pouted. "I'm sorry."

"I'm not mad. Your just stupid." I spat.

"I'm sorry." He mumbled taking another sip of whatever the fuck was in his cup.

"Gimmie that." I said, snatching the cup from him and putting it on the ledge behind him.

"Bruh...I was drinking that." He whined.

"Saint...really?" I sighed.

"I'm sorry." He burped.

"You know what...you need water." I said, pointing at him. "I'll be right back. You stay here and don't act dumb."

"Copy." He smiled.

I rolled my eyes, walking away. My anxiety was through the roof as I moved further away from him. I hurried into the kitchen and opened the fridge, grabbing a water. Getting back to Saint, I opened up the bottle for him.

"Drink." I demanded. He took the bottle from me gulping it down.

"Now sit down somewhere." I sighed.

"But wait this our song." He smiled, as the song 'passionfruit' came on by Drake. We both loved the song and I wanted to dance to it with him but my anxiety was too much at the moment.

"Bae come on." He pleaded, dragging me around.

"I cannot." I huffed.

"Why?" He asked, touching all over my body from behind. I looked up at the crowd of people dancing to the song.

"You need to chill bro. I'm so serious." I said, looking into his intoxicated eyes.

He took a deep breath somehow figuring I was right.

"Let me take you upstairs. You need to sit and relax, rejuvenate, and recuperate. Okay?" I sighed, pulling him through a crowd of people while making little hand motions.

I led Saint up the stairs of the cabin. I was kind of upset he couldn't stay longer but he needed to chill out. He was a normally a chill guy but he could get rowdy and I was not trying to chase after him the whole night.

I opened the guest room door.

"Here, lay in here and you come back down once your starting to feel okay." I explained.

"I feel...I feel like I gotta pee." He mumbled, hugging a pillow.

"Okay then go pee." I said.

"No." He whined.

"Then don't." I shrugged.

"You don't tell me what to do!" He huffed, getting up from the bed and speed walking into the bathroom.

"I'll be downstairs if you need me Saint." I said, standing by the bathroom door.

"Okay." He mumbled, unzipping his pants.

From there, I headed down the stairs getting a good enough view of everybody dancing on each other. Lisa was enjoying her party like everyone else was but out of the entire crowd, I saw Mickel dancing with that girl he brought into the party.

I really wish Saint didn't drink as much as he did in the amount of time that he did it because I needed him to be by my side.

Walking down the hallway and into the kitchen, I reached for the red plastic cups. I mixed a little ciroc with pineapple juice and took small sips.

Sitting at one of the bar stools, I watched as everyone had a good time dancing and shit. I wasn't gone bother Lisa or stress shit anymore. I was just gone let it rock. Nothing seemed to be happening anyways.

Looking into my cup while taking a sip, I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Cassie?" I heard in a familiar tone.

***
How was it y'all?💀
Vote💞
Comment💬

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 189 14
[Book 2] You ain't my boyfriend. I ain't your girlfriend. But you don't want me to see anybody. ** Read book 1 before you read this. **
600K 9K 83
imagines w ur favorite guys ** it gets better the more you read. the older imagines are definitely not my best work 🥲 **
74.1K 2.2K 44
[ BOOK 1] What the hell are we? Tell me we weren't just friends This doesn't make much sense.
1.9K 90 10
𝚂𝚑𝚊𝚠𝚝𝚢 𝚖𝚢 𝚋𝚎𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚎𝚎𝚎.