My Assassin - Love and Loyalt...

By the4moon

After both of her parents died in serious major car accident, Hanna Li were brought to a secret organization... More

INTRODUCTION
Chapter 2 : Under attack!
Chapter 3 : Save her
Chapter 4 : Why she still can't see it?
Chapter 5 : Her name is Hanna Li
Chapter 6 : Salt Sins City
Chapter 7 : William Hae and Lia Margaret
Chapter 8 : The Secrets
Chapter 9 : Number One
Chapter 10 : Assassinate John Yun
Chapter 11 : Don't leave me, my love..
Chapter 12 : The sensation of a kiss!
Chapter 13: He killed my parents!
Chapter 14: The truth! - Lawson Kir and Melhanwa
Chapter 15: A painful reunion!
Chapter 16 : Clara and Kei Vs Hanna Li and John Yun
Chapter 17 : Golden Red Organization
Chapter 18 : Enigma
Chapter 19 : The choice: Love or Loyalty
Chapter 20 : Close to her heart
Chapter 21 : Blood, Sweat and Tears
Chapter 22 : Final Chapter - Love yourself, Forgive yourself

Chapter 1 : 200th mission

264 80 12
By the4moon

"Please, spare my life!"

Thud!

The man fell on the floor so hard, his face looked petrified. The wound on his upper waist bleeding profusely so he had to cover it with his palm as he's moving backward in fear. The man tried to put a certain distance from the woman.

"Don't come closer, or I press this button!" Kimita screamed his heart out as the woman moving closer to him. Before waiting the woman to answer him, he pressed the button on his phone with shaky hands.

The alarm rang throughout the building after that.

Even so, the woman seems like she doesn't mind the alarm at all. In contrast, her eyes shone with pure malice. An adamant black aura that coming out from the woman led Kimita to his consternation.

It's already 5 minutes, why isn't anybody coming to back me up? What's going on?

This sudden apprehension caught him on guard. Something angst twisting up in his stomach..

Don't tell me, she.. killed them all?? Damn it, I'm in danger!

Without any second thought, he pleads the woman desperately, "I swear, I swear! I had nothing to do with this.. I was only following order from Jaku―arrggh!!" Before he could finish his words, a hard kick launched right on his stomach!

"Where is Jaku?" That hellish low voice made Kimita's body involuntarily shivering in fear. He gulped utterly as he replied in hasty, "I-I don't know!"

Pang! 

"Arggh!!"

The woman shot Kimita straight to his already injured wound. To have him going through the second hella shot made Kimita almost lost his mind!

"Wrong answer.."

Kimita looked at the woman in terror.. She really had to shoot me at the same wound? She's a crazy b**tch!

The blood on his waist won't stop brimming out like a broken dam..as he looked at it, his face were pale and he's terrified! I must do something in order to survive this madness!

Right then, something flashed through his eyes and got an idea. Kimita knelt down and started begging again, "I'll let you know where's Jaku at the moment.. But in exchange, you have to let me out of here!" Kimita said desperately.

However, the woman showed no compassion at all. "Spill it out!"

Kimita gasped in ghastly with her dangerous words. He almost peed on his pants! What a scary woman!

He obeyed her like a submissive child and he more than willingly to reveal Jaku's hideout for the sake of his life. When he finished, he stood up and asked her attentively, "Now.. y-you will let me go.. right?"

Pang! Pang!

Another couple of shots were fired straight to his temple. Kimita dead on the spot!

"I'll never make a deal with a traitor.."

Kimita's body lay on the ground, drowning in pool of blood. The woman stepped over the dead body and went out the building, with killer demeanor mode..

At the same night, Jaku's currently lying on the bed in luxury with his mistress, flirting each other in naked. He's being oblivious, with a thought that he completely an invisible man, that no one can disturb his lusty night. Alas, his opulence will soon come to an end..

Tonight, a special delivery came to him. The woman finally arrived at his villa..

The cold wind blew her silky hair, and the moon above her head was red. It's perfect setting to end someone's life..

Not so long, under the scarlet moonlight, the blood flows heavily in one swift move, just like a river of red painting..

Not even a single soul get out there, alive..

...

Later that night..

"You've done well, he deserve to die.." The man said in a low voice.

Sitting on his chair, the man staring at the woman before him, saying, "Jaku's calling for a death wish, so I gave him one for betraying our agreement."

The woman kept her expressionless face on display as she nod silently. His superior saw her empty expression and he started to chuckle to himself, "Hanna, is this mission was too typical for you?"

"No.."

The man laughs, "Yes, it is.."

Glen Zhang stood up and walked closer. He narrowed his eyes as he stared deeply to her. Glen Zhang were tall, fit and had a perfect handsome features. Any woman could fall for this man with blessed looking-face but Hanna felt nothing in particular. Her eyes were always in emotionless mode.

Glen Zhang having a hard time to decipher this woman's mind at the moment. Even so, he knew how break this emotionless face of her, so, he smiled mirthlessly. "Hanna, looks like you're about to embark your 200th mission!"

Hanna looked up as her eyes shone bright as the light. Her face finally showed some focus and  attention. He couldn't help but felt amused by her reaction. This woman only interested about her job and that's it!

He started to explain, "Your next target is a successful business man. Subject name is John Yun."

Hanna kept her face straight and listened to his explained obediently.

"He's the CEO of The Star Corp company, one of the most powerful and influential internet company in Nano Country. That being said, he became a threat to our organization."

"In what way?" Hanna suddenly asked.

"He wanted to destroy the organization by stealing our weapons and take over the country by making Golden Red organization fell into their hand. With technology and weapons that we had fall into their possessions, they'll grown stronger than ever, enough to conquer a small country." He elaborated the details to her.

"Understood." Hanna nodded.

It's enough for her to know what kind of threat that they're facing in order to accept the mission. After discussing a bit more, she went out the office and get prepared for her 200th mission.

The next day.

Very soon, the night fall..

Just like the other night, the chilliness creep up the air..

In no time, Hanna snuck into the heart of The Star Corp company where the CEO's office is located. She managed to enter the room without any trouble..

It's past midnight, so the CEO used a dim light to work. The man looked focus while gingerly studied the paper work. With this, Hanna took out her gun and put a silencer on the barrel as waiting for an opening.

However..

"Who are you?" A low deep voice suddenly rang into her ears.

Hanna was pretty sure that she hid herself really well in the corner. But the man seems like he's looking at her direction. She became tensed as she looked around, searching for hidden camera. The moment she look back ahead, the man was nowhere to be found!

"Only I can see you right now. Name yourself.."

Hanna frowned as she moved her gun, following his voice..

"Impressive.. it's a bold move. You were able to sneak into a company that had a best technology in this country. Unfortunately, you're caught in red-handed. Show yourself or you might let me do the honor.."

John Yun coldly threatened her..

Within the designated area in the office, there's an artificial glass wall that can create an illusion screen so the other side couldn't see nothing but the same decorated wall. John Yun raised up the glass with his computer earlier and stood behind it. That's why Hanna can't see him from her perspective.

Even so, Hanna didn't felt scared or panic, instead, she slowly came out from the dark..

With outstanding fearless aura, John Yun finally saw the intruder in black cape. The head was covered in half so it's hard to tell the look of the assailant.

He scrutinized the person and spotted a gun in her right hand. He scoffed, "I assumed that you're here to kill me. Tell me, who sent you?"

There's no answer, instead, he sensed a dangerous and vicious intent from this mysterious intruder.

Abruptly, she fired without batting an eye!

The bullet went through the artificial glass but apparently the invisible glass is bullet-proof. Hanna didn't see anything instead a crisp sound as if there's something has fell on the floor.

Did she got him? Something isn't right..

Just then, a strong hand leaped over and strangled her in neck!

John took the gun off her hand and threw it in the corner. In counterattacks, Hanna turned her body to the side and stomp his feet. His grasp loosened and Hanna took his arms and leap him down!

John didn't stop there as he grabbed her legs and tackled her down with him. He moved to the side and trapped her between his arms.

Their eyes met simultaneously as the hood fell from her head eventually.

What he saw next, shook his eyes in surprise.. A woman?

He thought his eyes playing tricks on his but he's wrong. It's indeed a face of a woman..

On other hand, Hanna also felt the same emotion as she stared intensely at this man. She saw a familiar shape around John Yun's neck that look very similar to her's.

That is..

It's her father's necklace!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 135 18
She never wanted to meet him again, He neither, But their fate and heart had same destiny, Each other. ____________________________________ A govern...
The Mystery Letters By Apple

Mystery / Thriller

151K 8.8K 29
Hannah lost her twin sister Hailey when she was 12 in an accident, or so they believed. The case had been closed, everyone seemed to move on except...
139K 8.7K 88
[Completed: 18/01/2021] BTS X OC Mafia AU This is a OT7 book Thriller | Mystery | Romance | Suspense Hana, a regular girl who's life got flipped lik...
773 420 22
"Who are you?" Hanna demanded. The man in black stopped and raised his hand up to the air very slowly. But, in second, he turned around very swiftly...