Chris Evans Imagines

By StrongerThanIWas

Imagines for the amazing Chris Evans as well as any of his characters in his movies. Requests are open. More

#1. Three Times A Lady » Chris
#2. Jealousy » Chris
#3. Drawing » Steve
#4. The Elevator » Hayden "Harvard Hottie"
#5. Seasons Of Love » Chris
#6. Swearing » Steve
#7. Trust » Curtis
#8. Go Petunias! » Jensen
#9. Steve Rogers I- » Steve
#10. Impressive » Jensen
#11. Sue's "Hot" Brother » Johnny
#12. Double Date » Colin
#13. Genie, You're Free » Chris
#14. The Girl Who Tamed Johnny Storm » Johnny
#15. Anxiety » Chris
#16. Math or Drama » Lucas LeexRamona
#17. Carter's Sister » Steve
#18. The Bakery » Chris
#19. I May Be A Real Bad Boy But Baby I'm A Real Good Man » Johnny
#20. Highway Don't Care » Steve
#21. Jumping In The Harbor » Colin
#22. New Years » Steve
#24. Carter's Sister (Part Two) » Steve
#25. Young Love Doesn't Last Forever » Curtis
#26. Yoga » Chris
#27. Fast and Furious » Steve
#28. Motorcycle Riding » Steve
#29. See You Again » Chris
#30. A Romantic Evening...Planned By Scarlett » Chris
#31. Captain » Chris
Note!
#32. Femanazi » Steve
#33. Dubsmash War » Chris
#34. Fondue » Steve *SMUT WARNING*
#35. Nicknames » Chris
#36. My Brother's Jackass Best Friend » Jake
#37. 50 Shades of Evans » Chris *SMUT WARNING*
#38. Sexist Questions » Chris
#39. The Mind Reader »Nick
#40. I'll Always Be There » Curtis
#41. Evans vs. Cavill » Chris
#42. My Brother's Jackass Best Friend (Part 2) » Jake
#43. Rumor Has It » Chris
#44. I'll Keep You Safe » Curtis
#45. There's Another One! » Steve
NOTE!
#46. Pratt » Chris
#47. Rumor Has It (Part 2) » Chris
#48. Say It Ain't So! » Chris
#49. Civil War » Steve
#50. Meet The Family » Chris
#51. Halloween Costumes » Steve
#52. Rumor Has It (Part 3) » Chris *SLIGHT SMUT*
#53. After All This Time » Chris
#54. New Nanny » Hayden "Harvard Hottie"
#55. Big Brother » Chris
#56. Fighter » Frank
#57. My Dad Is A Superhero » Chris
#58. On Screen » Chris
#59. Nothing Matters But You » Chris
QUICK NOTE
#60. Ages » Chris
#61. Missing » Steve (part 1)
#62. Found » Steve (part 2)
#63. Explanations » Steve (part 3)
#thanosdemandsyoursilence
#64. Let It Rain » Chris
#65. Screen Writing » Me (Playing It Cool)
#66. Whoops? » Chris
#67. The Magician » Steve (part 1)
#68. The Date » Steve (part 2)
#69. The Rescue » Steve (part 3)
#70. The Dance » Steve (part 4)
#71. The Save » Steve (part 5)
#72. The Failure » Steve (part 6)
#74. The Reunion » Steve (final!)
#75. Whoops? (Part 2)
#76. Surprise! » Chris
NOTE!
#77. Small World » Nick *slight smut warning*
#78. Star » Chris
#79. Whoops (Part 3) » Chris
#80. Runs In The Family » Frank
#81. Nightmares » Chris
#83. Whoops (Part 4) » Chris
#84. Taking Care » Chris
#85. Get Away » Chris
#86. One Last Time » Chris
Prompt List!
Prompt Request #1
Prompt Request #2
Prompt Request #3
Prompt Request #4
Prompt Request #5
Prompt Request #6
Prompt Request #7
Prompt Request #8

#82. Christmas Presents » Chris

6.8K 170 12
By StrongerThanIWas

Things are slightly changed, Endgame is released closer to Christmas in this imagine.

It was a weird feeling to be standing with the original 6 Avengers for the last time, doing one last press tour as the original 6. Well, the last time for three of the 6, Hemsworth had recently renewed his MCU contract (although it hadn't been announced to the world yet because that would spoil Endgame) and Renner had his own Disney+ show in the works. Mark was still debating whether or not he was ready to hang up the role of Bruce Banner for good, or if he was going to return.

As for Chris, Robert and Scarlett, it was the final press tour with their original 6 family, and it was quite an emotional time.

"Oh, don't go crying on me now, Evans," Robert teased when he noticed the expression on Chris' face. "You either, Scarlett. This isn't goodbye, you both know that. I'm going to be bugging you both until I'm old and gray."

"And that's why I cry," Scarlett teased.

"Don't you mean older and grayer?" Chris asked, causing Robert to hit him before walking away. Chris and Scarlett laughed at his reaction, but was quickly cut off by Chris' phone ringing. "Oh, that's (Y/N). I'll be right back."

"Tell her I said hello!" Scarlett called after Chris as he went to find a quiet place to answer (Y/N)'s phone call.

(Y/N) was Chris' fiancé of two and a half years, and a US Marine. They were hoping to have been married before (Y/N) had to leave again, but her new tour started earlier than expected and (Y/N) was off before they could even plan a date. Originally, it was supposed to be a short, year long tour, then the tour was extended. (Y/N) tried to get a brief discharge in order to visit Chris and maybe have a quick wedding, but it was null.

Chris hated being so far away from (Y/N) for so long. He was grateful to be able to call her, to FaceTime her, and being able to contact her when they were both free, but he wanted nothing more than to hold her, to kiss her, to see her walking down the aisle to him in a white dress.

"Hey baby," Chris answered. "How are you?"

"Hi, babe," (Y/N)'s voice said. Chris couldn't help but smile when he heard it. "I'm good! How are you? How's the press tour going?"

"It's going good!" Chris responded. "Feels weird that it's my last Marvel press tour, but it's going good. Robert's trying his best to keep us all happy and not thinking about the downside. I'm about to go out on stage to do a panel actually."

"That's awesome, baby!" (Y/N) said. "I wish I could be there to see it. I hope I can get some time to come see the movie before it's spoiled for me. All the officers are talking about how excited they are to see it, they keep telling me they're going to spoil the whole movie for me."

"I'll try and send you a special copy of it if I can so you don't have to wait," Chris said. In the distance, he could see Scarlett waving to him, signaling that the panel was about to start. Chris' heart dropped, realizing he was going to have to hang up the phone, unsure of when he'd hear (Y/N)'s voice again. "I'm so sorry, baby, they're giving me the signal that the panel is starting. I'll be done in like an hour, will you have the time to call me again?"

"I don't know, Chris," (Y/N) sighed. "Reception and wifi is spotty at the new base, I'm not sure when I'll be in an area that I can call you again."

Chris let out a heavy sigh. "Okay. Just call me when you can. I love you."

"I love you, too, Chris."

Chris hung up, but immediately wanted to call back. He already missed the sound of her voice. He shook his head and tried to put on the best happy face he could as he followed the cast onto the stage.

"Ladies and gentlemen, the people you've been waiting for! Give it up for the original 6 Avengers; Jeremy Renner, Scarlett Johansson, Mark Ruffalo, Chris Hemsworth, Chris Evans and last, but certainly not least, the man who started it all, Iron Man himself, Robert Downey Jr!"

The crowed cheered loudly as the 6 took their place onstage, smiling at waving at the room filled with fans, Robert, as per usual, putting on a show for the fans. They took their seats at their respectful places and the panel began.

It was hard to talk about a movie when you literally can't say a single thing about it in fear of spoilers, but the cast did their best. They tried to deflect any questions that were directly about the movie or their characters roles in the movie with jokes or by talking about Infinity War instead.

"You guys really can't say anything, huh?" the panel announcer asked, laughing.

"Not a single word," Hemsworth said.

"It's like Bettany says, snitches end up in ditches," Mark added. "And we're all terrified that Marvel is going to take that seriously."

The audience laughed, as well as the cast.

"Well, I know a way to deflect from this movie, for at least like 20 minuets," Robert announced. He stood from his chair and walked backstage, leaving the remaining 5, as well as the audience, confused. He returned a moment later with a bag slung over his shoulder and a Santa hat on his head. "Ho, ho, ho, Santa Downey has arrived!"

The crowd laughed and cheered as Robert walked up to the announcers stand and leaned into the mic. "With Christmas coming up, I figured I'd give you guys some presents in person instead of having to send them to you. First up, Christopher Hemsworth."

Hemsworth stood and took the gift from Robert. One by one, Robert passed gifts to each of his cast mates, except for Chris. Chris watched, puzzled, as his friends opened their gifts and marveled over them; Scarlett was given an old looking doll, Hemsworth an old play set from one of his favorite movies, Mark an old Lego set, and Renner a board game from his childhood.

The crowd was eating it up, "awe"ing as each cast member opened a gift and immediately took them out to start playing with them.

"See, back when we were doing press tour for Infinity War, I was talking to my old buddies about toys they always wanted as kids but never got," Robert explained. "Brought it up casually, as I do, and made note. You would not believe how hard it is to find these old toys, they're not sold anywhere, could barely find them online. But, because I'm awesome, I managed to find them. Merry Christmas everyone."

"Wait," Chris said, pulling attention to me. "You never asked me about childhood gifts, and I didn't get a gift."

"Well, you were on Broadway, I never got time to talk to you," Robert explained. "So, no toys for Christopher Evans, but that does not mean that I didn't get you a present. Your present is backstage, actually, but I must blindfold you first."

Chris raised an eyebrow, but didn't have time to protest as Robert pulled something from this pocket and put it around Chris' eyes, leaving him completely blind. All he could hear was the confused chatter of the audience around him. His chair was moved, and he wasn't quite sure what was going on.

Suddenly, he heard the audience gasp and begin to cheer, as well as his friends mumbling around him excitedly. He could feel someone beginning to approach him, and he figured it was Robert again with his present. He started to get anxious.

Then, someone touched his blindfold and lifted it, but instead of Robert standing before him, it was (Y/N).

His body acted before his mind could truly comprehend what was going on. He stood and wrapped his arms around (Y/N), holding her tightly and kissing her repeatedly, her adorable giggle in his ear every time he placed his lips on another part of her face.

"What are you doing here?" he asked. "I-I thought your tour - "

"Was going on for another 6 months?" (Y/N) finished. "It was supposed to, but my commanding officer finally gave me an early discharge. And enough time to properly plan a wedding and get married before my next tour."

Chris pulled her back for another tight hug, holding her tightly. "I love you so much."

"I love you, too," (Y/N) responded, pulling away to give Chris a big kiss on the lips.

Dedicated to veronica240902 ! I hope you liked it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 38.5K 146
There's some other characters thrown in and also Sebastian Stan imagines. They get better, I promise. Enjoy. (I'll also take requests just message m...
88K 1.5K 29
These are my preferences and Imagines for the Avengers. REQUEST OPEN Enjoy! I wrote everything before, So the updates with be coming in fast.
282K 7K 63
{sebastian stan} {bucky barnes} {chris evans} {steve rogers} {and more} {2018-2020 era}
532K 10.1K 29
This book will be a book of preferences for the avengers!:) I will do Steve Tony Bruce Thor Natasha Clint Loki Bucky Pietro And Wanda I will update...