#26. Yoga » Chris

"How did I let you convince me to do this?" Chris groaned as I stretched into a downward facing dog.

After continuously complaining about the yoga scene he'd have to do in his newest movie Playing It Cool, I managed to convince him to come with me to yoga to prepare him. We were only a few minutes in and he was really terrible. I could see why he was complaining and worrying.

"Sh!" the yoga instructor snapped at us. I looked up at Chris, who covered his mouth like a child being yelled at for talking. I rolled my eyes and silently chuckled as he fell over. I could see my yoga instructor glare at him.

"Get up," I whispered. "If looks could kill, you'd be dead."

"It's not my fault I'm terrible!" he hissed back and attempted to follow along.

"You're not terrible," I whispered. "You just...you need a bit of work."

"Or a lot."

It was a fun show watching Chris attempt to do yoga. I was really hoping that he didn't have to be good in that scene, because if he was, he was screwed.

I'll admit, yoga is not easy, even to professionals. I've been doing yoga for about 2 years and while I may make it look like it's "the easiest thing ever done" (as Chris says), it's really not. It involves a lot of pain sometimes. But hey, no pain no gain, right?

I tried to hold back my giggle as Chris fell again, causing another glare from the yoga instructor.

"You may wanna give up before she kicks you out," I whispered. "She's seriously staring daggers at you."

Chris sighed before sitting cross legged on his mat until we finished and the yoga instructor called, "Savasana."

"You should be able to do this one," I whispered to Chris as I lied back on the mat. It was a closing relaxation move where you lie on the floor and breath.

Chris smirked at me and followed my lead. The two of us laid on the ground together as the yoga instructor spoke in a soothing voice over the soothing music.

I felt something against my hand. When I opened my eyes, I noticed Chris was holding my hand. I turned to look at him and seen him looking back at me. I knew if the yoga instructor seen us, she'd probably have another fit, but for a moment I didn't really care.

I smiled at Chris and he smiled back at me.

Despite his utter failure at yoga, this day didn't turn out too bad. At least I got to spend it with the man I loved more than anything else.