#2. Jealousy » Chris

It was the final day of filming Avengers 2 and the whole cast was out to celebrate. You were the designated driver as well as Jeremy Renner, aka Hawkeye aka one of your celebrity crushes that Chris helped you meet.

You were sitting at the bar sipping in some club soda, watching a drunk Chris dancing with two bimbos. You were slightly jealous, but you two had been dating for 4 years and, drunk or not, you knew Chris would never cheat on you.

"Hey (Y/N)," Jeremy calls over the music as he approaches you. The bartender asks if he wanted anything. "Club soda. Designated driver." The bartender nodded and went off. Jeremy turned to you and smiled, "So, having fun?"

"Lots," you lie. Honestly, you were having no fun at all. Everyone was drunk, creepy guys were hitting on you and Chris hadn't talked to you since you had arrived. Again, no jealousy, just hurt.

"You're lying," Jeremy pointed out as the bartender passed him his club soda.

"Wow. They should call you Sherlock Hawkeye." You both laugh. "So, how's your little girl? Ava, right?"

"Yeah. She's great. Turned one back in March. She's starting to walk and she's learning a few words now." He took his phone out of his pocket and shows you a picture of him and baby Ava. "That's her."

"Oh my God, Jeremy. She's adorable," you say and put your hand over your heart. "She looks so much like you."

"Thanks," Jeremy says with a smile. "She's the light of my life. I'm lucky I have her."

You smile. You and Jeremy talked for what felt like hours and it probably was. You talked about just about everything. From filming to your personal life and at one point you just started telling corny jokes to see who would cave and die laughing first.

"Knock knock," you start.

"Who's there?"

"Doctor."

"Doctor who?" Jeremy stops and realized what he said. You laugh at his expression. "Not funny."

"Then why am I laughing?" you ask. "Okay, you go."

Jeremy took a moment to think before saying, "What does a baby computer call it's dad?" You shrug. "Data."

Jeremy smiles proudly at your joke and you can't help but laugh. The joke was corny, but so corny that it was funny. You put your hand on Jeremy's arm in order to steady yourself. Jeremy is laughing at his joke, too.

Suddenly, a drunken Chris stumbles over to you. He grabs your arm and slurs, "We're leaving."

You yank your hand away. "Chris, we can't. We have to wait for Scarlett and Rob. They're coming with us, remember?"

"It's okay, (Y/N). I'm only taking Hemsworth. Scar and Rob can come with me," Jeremy says. "It was great taking to you."

"You too."

Chris grabs your arm again and drags you out of the club. Once your outside, you manage to break free from Chris' tight grip on your arm and slap him. He stands there in shock before snarling, "What did you do that for?!"

"Why'd you drag me away?!" you snap. "I was having a great time!"

"Yeah, I could see that," Chris muttered. You cross your arms and raise an eyebrow.

"Excuse me, what's that supposed to mean?" you ask.

"Oh, don't play stupid (Y/N). I seen you flirting it up with Renner. Laughing, putting your hand on his arm-"

"Whoa, whoa, wait," you cut him off. "My hand on his arm? What's that got to do with anything?"

"You do that when your being flirty. I should know, you did it to me when we first met."

You finally realize what was wrong. Chris thought you were flirting with Jeremy, which means he was jealous. You smile and shake your head, laughing at your boyfriend's naïvety (in a good way).

"What?" Chris asks.

"Chris, I wasn't flirting with Jeremy. He was cheering me up while you were getting drunk and dancing with those two girls. He told me a joke and I put my hand on his arm to steady myself, not because I was flirting with him." You cup Chris' chin and make him look at you. "I love you, Christopher Robert Evans. And only you."

Chris smiles at you, seeming to be sobering up. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't've snapped and I should've paid more attention to you."

You shrug. "It's okay. Just promise never to get jealous like that again."

"Promise."

You smile and kiss your amazing boyfriend. Chris' arms wrap around your waist, holding you close to him.

"Still wanna go home," you ask against his lips.

"Oh yeah," Chris replies with a cheeky smirk.