#83. Whoops (Part 4) » Chris

"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome Sofia Evans and Nikki Reed!"

The crowd applauded as myself and Nikki took the stage for yet another interview at the Ellen show.

Ellen greeted us and hugged us both. We waved to the crowd before sitting down and waiting for the cheering crowd to settle down.

"Welcome back you two," Ellen greeted. "It's been a while since you've been on the show and things have changed quite a bit. First off, personally, your little bundles of joy are now much bigger bundles of joy."

"Yeah, Bodhi is actually starting the second grade soon," Nikki said. "It's insane, she's grown up so fast. And little Carina and Boone are three!"

"Don't remind me!" I said. "My babies are growing up so fast! It's like one minute, they were big enough that I could hold them in my hand, and now they're walking and talking."

The crowd gushed over pictures Ellen showed of little Bodhi Somerhalder and my babies, Carina and Boone. We went on to talk about the reason we were there - to promote Nikki's jewelry line. Nikki and I collaborated on a special line of relationship rings, rings that you could personalize for friends, family, and your significant others.

"Inspired by our friendship," Nikki said, smiling at me. I smiled back, taking her hand in my own and squeezing it. "Sofia is actually the reason Ian and I are together."

"Yes, I take full credit for this adorable and happy family," I said. "See, I was one of those Twilight obsessed teenagers. I went to see everyone movie on opening night. When Breaking Dawn Part 2 came out, I begged Ian to go with me because I didn't really have anyone else to go with, and after bugging him for long enough, he agreed. The minute he saw Nikki, he was intrigued by her. Obviously not super intrigued, because he was still with Nina at the time, but he told me he thought she was the most beautiful vampire in the movie."

The crowed collectively swooned at the story as Nikki giggled, turning bright red.

"About a year later, the two of us were attending this event together and I spot Nikki across the room. I basically fangirled, begged Ian to come with me because I was so nervous. I met Nikki and it was like something clicked with the three of us. She and I basically became instant friends, and she and Ian spent the whole night flirting, although neither one of them realized it. To make a long story short, I literally pushed them to confess their feelings for one another and two years later, they're married!"

The crowd cheered happily. Nikki and I laughed as Ellen gushed over the story.

"So, I decided to return the favor," Nikki continued. "See, our adorable Sofia Evans has had a crush on her handsome husband ever since he was in the 2005 Fantastic Four movie. When he started staring in the MCU, all she did was watch those movies and gush over him. So, when I was invited to an award show after party that I knew Mr. Chris Evans himself would be attending, I decided to take Sofia as my date instead of Ian, but Ian knew the plan so he was fine with it. I had this big master plan all set up in my head to get them together, but it turns out they didn't need it. All they needed was to be introduced and was to be given some alcohol."

The crowd laughed. I smiled at the memory. At first, I thought it had been pure coincidence that Nikki had invited me as a date to the award show and then to the after party, and that Chris had just so happened to be at the same after party. I didn't know until Nikki gave a speech at mine and Chris' wedding that it had all been orchestrated by her. I would've been upset, if I hadn't been the one to orchestrate her and Ian's relationship. What can I say? We're basically two peas in a pod.

"We were that close of friends that we were those girls that planned on having our first kids together," I continued. "I was so jealous of her when she had her baby first, but I guess I can't really complain since I wasn't in a relationship at the time and she and Ian had been trying for a baby for so long."

"Yeah, and you got your revenge by having not one, but two babies!" Nikki teased. "I was so jealous! I wanted another little bundle of joy so bad!"

"Now that you're both married, do you still have that pact to have babies at the same time, or have you just sort of thrown that away since you both have kids now?" Ellen asked.

"Well, we were considering throwing away the whole pact since we've already had kids," Nikki explained. "Until, about two weeks ago maybe, I got into the car with Sofia and we were driving, and she was vlogging, which I'm never shocked by anymore because she always does. And we both say at the same time that we have something to tell each other, and we say at the count of three we're going to say it at the same time. So, we count to three and tell each other - "

"That we're pregnant," we finished at the same time.

The audience cheered with excitement. Ellen quickly stood and hugged the two of us. The walls on her main stage opened up and Ian walked out with Bodhi, and Chris with Carina and Boone. Nikki and I ran down to hug our respective husbands and kiss our children, while Ellen followed.

"Congratulations!" she called. "Congratulations to all of you, especially to you three. Tell us, Bodhi, Carina, Boone, what do you think about the fact that you're all getting new little siblings?"

"We're so excited!" Bodhi exclaimed, followed by two excited squeals from my sweet babies. The audience laughed and cheered some more, as Ellen called commercial break and announced that we would be right back.

Dedicated to colesbaybay !