dil ki dhadakan |completed|

由 bubbleybunnies

Peep into it. COMPLETED ON 26 JULY 2019 更多

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chaptet 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Last Chapter (40)

Chapter 35

1.5K 191 42
由 bubbleybunnies

As avneil entered inside. Avni sat on her bed while Neil locks the room and sit bedside her. He removed his sehra and kept his head in Avni lap. Avni smiled at him and ruffled his hair.

Neil took her hand starts playing while avni looks at him.

Avni : what are you thinking?

Neil still creasing her hand.

Neil : just remembering our days.

Avni nods when Door knocks. Neil got from her lap and sat down. Avni went to the door and saw Riya.

Riya : its time your vidaai.

Avni nods and controls her tears. Riya looks at Neil.

Riya : Neil you bring Avni with you.

Neil nods. Riya goes. Neil come to Avni and hugs her.

Neil : Avni I'm with you.

Avni nods. Neil took her outside and saw Neela arranging for vidaai. Bebe saw them.

Bebe : Neela should we Start.

Neela nods and walks to Avni. Avni looks at Neela with teary eyes. Neela had plate in in her hand.

Neela : Avni..

Avni nods while controlling her tears.
she takes three time handfuls of rice and coins. She threw it over her head. Her family members controlled their Tears.

They all came out of metha House. Avni turned back to see her house. Neela hugged her tightly and cried. Avni was crying more. Neil stood there being helpless.

Neela broke hugs and nods. Avni hugged Ashish then Vishal. She looked for Aman but couldn't find him.

Avni : maa.. where... is .. Aman

Hearing Avni Neela looks behind the guest and Saw Aman hiding. Avni followed Neela gaze and saw him.

Avni : won't you hug me last time.

That was for Aman. He came front of her and hugged her tightly. Avni cried hugged him tightly. Though their bond is different but being away from each other is not possible. Both kept hugging when Neela walks to them.

Neela : Aman!

Aman breaks hugs and looks at Neela then Neil. He held Avni hand and took her to Neil. He placed Avni hand in Neil hands.

Aman : Neil I'm giving my sister. Don't let any starch on her. Don't annoy her too because that's only I can.

Neil nods. Avni looks down hiding her tears. Bebe walks to Neil and Avni.

Bebe : Aman Avni will be safe in our hand. Don't forget she will not leave you all. She is still part of metha.

Aman nods. Aman moves from And stood next Neela. Ashish came Forward and hugged Neil then Avni. He wiped Avni tears.

Ashish made Avni sit in car. Neil took his seat beside her. Khanna family sat in another car. Their was behind of avneil.

Neela went to Aman and Vishal and told them to push the car. Both gave slight nod and moved the car. The driver started the car. Neil cars went first followed by second one.

Neil could still hear Avni sobs.

Neil : Avni!

Avni while sniffing she looks at neil.

Neil : why you crying so much? Please stop crying. I know it's hard for you. Avni you left the House for today not forever. As Bebe said you still metha. Please don't cry. You will ruin your health. Please!

Avni kept her head on his shoulder and looks at the front. Neil didn't say anything and let her be like this. Neil watching the road.

Soon the driver stopped the front of Khanna house.

Driver : sir we here!

Neil : you take the stuff out.

Driver nods and gets out leaving avneil alone. Neil looks at avni who had her eye close. He knew she was still crying.

Neil : Avni we reached.

Avni opens her eye and looks at him. Neil wiped her tears and kissed her forehead.

Neil : no more tears. Okay!

She nods. Neil moved Avni head and gets out From his side. He opened the door for Avni to come. He forward his hand. Avni kept her hand on his hands and came out.

Neil held her hand and both walked holding hands. Both stopped at the door step and saw Bebe Swetha and Prakash standing.

Bebe : Avni you already entered in this House but for ritual you have to kick the Kalash filled with rice.

Avni nods. Taking her one foot she has slight kick. Others smiled.

Swetha: now put your both feet in this tray and walk inside the house.

Avni nods. Avni placed her both hand in red tray and walks inside leaving her footprint.

All stood in the living room when Bebe moved and Brought bowl of milk with rose petals in there. Bebe placed on the table.

Bebe : Neil Avni you both take seat opposite each other.

Both nods and take their seat. Swetha sat beside Avni and Prakash sat next to Neil. Bebe came with ring in her hand and looks at both of them.

Bebe : you both know this. So it's simple I will put this ring in the milk and you both have to find it. And whoever finds first three times means they will rule your life. Ready!

Both nods. Bebe placed the ring and fixed it well.

Bebe : find it!

Both looked at each other first then at the milk. Both starts finding it. First round Neil got it. Second round Avni got it. Family were cheering for both.

Bebe : this is last time. Come on!

Swetha : Bebe I am telling you Avni will win this.

Prakash : no Neil will it. I knew because i won in our time.

Bebe : you both shut up. Let them do it.

Avni looks at Neil hand his hand. Neil
Looks at her. Avni gives him Puppy face to leave the ring. Neil was looking at her only when Avni slowly took the ring and showed to everyone. Bebe smiled. Prakash hit Neil. Swetha hugged Avni .

Swetha : see Avni won!

Neil : she cheated!

Avni : how?

Neil : woh....

Bebe : don't lie Neil!

Neil looks at avni give her look " i Will see you later" Avni too give him "
Will Be waiting".

Bebe : we should take rest now. Tomorrow there is reception party.

Swetha : Bebe you right. Let's sleep then we will leave for the venue.

Prakash and Swetha leaves to their room.

Bebe walks to Neil and whispered in his ear.

Bebe : there is another custom you need to follow.

Neil: what Bebe?

Bebe : picking your bride and carrying her to your room.

Saying this she left. Neil opened his mouth to say but soon closed it. Avni looks at him.

Avni : Neil!

Neil : hmm!

Avni : what did Bebe say?

Neil moves to her and picked her in his arm and whispered.

Neil : This is what Bebe said.

She blushed and hid her face in to his chest. Neil smiled and walks to his room. Reaching his room he placed Avni on bed and went to close the door.

He sat Front of her and held her hand.

Neil : you fresh up until I clean all this.

The room was fully decorated with Rose. Avni nods and moved to her bag. She took her clothes and moved to dressing table to take Jewellery off.

Neil saw her moving there. He cleaned the bed and moved to closets and took pair of clothes.

Neil : you change here I go washroom.

She nods and starts taking off her Jewellery. Neil moves to washroom and soon he came out see Avni struggling. Neil Moved to her.

Neil : need help!

Avni looks at him from mirror and nod. Neil carefully took pins out and give to Avni.

Avni : I will change.

Neil nods. Avni taking her clothes she moves. Neil moves to bed and lays down. Soon Avni joined him warring her nightwear. Avni look at Neil. Neil saw her and asked her to come.

Avni went to him and sat beside him.

Neil : tried!

She nods.

Neil : come sleep!

Avni lays down. Neil pulls her to his arm and kissed forehead.

Neil : good night!

Avni : good night!

Both closed their eyes. From tomorrow new journey begins for both of them.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

105K 11.5K 52
What will happen after such long separation. Will they be back together or fall apart. What is destined in future. Tags: 10years #2 Aditirathore#8...
50.6K 5K 22
Two best friends. Will they confess or fall apart. Read to find more. COMPLETED ON 14TH AUGUST 2019
69.4K 4.7K 39
"You are the love that came without warning ; you had my heart before I could say no" 𝚂𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚠𝚎 𝚖𝚎𝚎𝚝 𝚞𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚙𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚕�...